imgur.com/a/f1Rgm9D
>Yemen Jan 14
imgur.com/a/Jgw57ld
>Libya Jan 7
imgur.com/a/Vj53Omv
>Iraq Dec 20
imgur.com/a/GndX4PL

Devs Jan 14
>Manbij:Russian military police expanded area of patrols near city. This situation shows the developing security cooperation between the Syrian-Iranian-Russian alliance & SDF
>N Hama:SAA target Jaysh Al-Izza in the town of Al-Latamnah after rebels shell gov positions in Mhardeh
>SW Aleppo:SAA strikes back on jihadists positions after Aleppo city gets shelled
>DeZ:SDF capture Abu Badran town,now have reached the outskirts of Al-Sousah
>Syrian Minister:latest israeli airstrike damaged not only service buildings at Damascus International Airport, but also several planes due to shrapnel, rendering them useless
>Trump, Erdogan discuss creation of secure zone in northern Syria
>Ankara:Kurds cannot be equated with YPG terrorists
>Turkish for min:Sy gov& its allies are to blame if Idlib becomes “terrorist nest”
>Former Qatari PM:We may recognise we were wrong to oppose Assad
>Trumptweets:We Will devastate Turkey economically if they hit Kurds. Cavusoglu responded that they are not afraid of Trump's threats, continued with- “strategic partners” should not communicate like this on social media

Prev

Attached: 1539195034858.jpg (3216x1294, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/01/13/us/politics/bolton-iran-pentagon.html#commentsContainer
timesofisrael.com/idf-chief-acknowledges-long-claimed-weapons-supply-to-syrian-rebels/
youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1084974583281844225
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: 1536485701935.jpg (1200x818, 260K)

of course!

>According to senior administration official, the US is keeping forces at al Tanf
nytimes.com/2019/01/13/us/politics/bolton-iran-pentagon.html#commentsContainer
so much for pulling out and bringing the troops back home

Attached: 1517310017927.jpg (720x960, 117K)

>Turkish Armed Forces brought concrete blocks to Idlib
what are they planning to do?

Attached: Sin título.png (1075x811, 747K)

who /Hezbollah/ here?

Attached: Bint Jbeil.jpg (3112x2188, 1.28M)

I prefer the Houthis and Al-Quds but Hezbollah is alright

Attached: God's in his heaven, All's right in the world jpg.jpg (900x780, 118K)

so far, i haven't heard any of Hezbollah actions in Syria lately. or did i miss something now?

IDF chief finally acknowledges that Israel supplied weapons to Syrian rebels | The Times of Israel timesofisrael.com/idf-chief-acknowledges-long-claimed-weapons-supply-to-syrian-rebels/

Attached: Screenshot.png (652x605, 240K)

thanks for following my advice. don't let /sg/ be empty of news.

My pleasure, user.

goddamn that dude is a fucking baller

what a chad

thanks, Syria General needs Syria related news. glad i pointed out that to you, and you can be bringing news here from time to time.

did anyone really thought /sg/ would be dead? glad i fought for /sg/ too as i could. want to hear of it? i had some bad moment in /sg/ with a Zionist who copied me, i can tell you more.

Hohloids bombed a civilian truck in Donetsk again. 12 injured.

All they really do is support SAA and other pro-Assad militias in their operations

Me.

Attached: Hezbollah comfy.jpg (600x513, 55K)

how is that related to Syria? i still don't understand why there's no Maidan threads anymore, let alone a Maidan General.

and good for them. SAA needs more support from everyone.

thanks, and you should save my OC. i made it after i found out about Bint Jbeil. and you should hear my personal experience with Zionists too while we're at it.

They are seriously fishing for retaliation?

Well they forgot one thing, Russians have patience, enough to cuck themselves short term for long term win.

Schizo Rumanian is back

Attached: BDC9C20E-797D-4595-84B8-31BF0DEA3A6A.jpg (1024x1009, 118K)

Quite sad watching him sperg out.

But there is nothing that can be done.

Attached: 1547488446953.jpg (1242x1230, 416K)

>want to check out US political twitter what the topic of the day it
>it's about trump serving some food
I can't shitpost enough to poison the discourse compared to what burgers do to themselves

hey, answer me here: sorry, not a schizo, and it's Romanian, not Rumanian. besides, i came here to ask about Hezbollah anyway.

god these fucking arabs are so disgusting
i can smell you greaseballs through my screen
kys
oh wait you already do blow yourselves up lol

>i can smell you greaseballs through my screen
>installing odor dispoensers on your computerscreen
burgers are weird and gross

I was in a thread last night with you, the meme flag slipped up and wrote in Yiddish and used >g-d
I know what these Jew faggots are trying to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYO_gK3P2ls
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

Attached: Ali the original feels guy.jpg (354x500, 38K)

Imagine the rotten eggs smell of all those spent shells. yuck. that dude probably likes it

How long until she runs for presidency?

did not expect to meet you again, and thanks for support. now some hate me and call me a schizo or sperg for pointing out jewish shills, who were in Syria General before i ratted them out. here's the screencap if anyone wants to. glad i took out the Zionist scums sooner.

Attached: pirate shill.png (2264x1260, 499K)

Gunpowder is one of the greatest smells on earth

and he thinks i am a schizo. sad, and the Nazbol here: thinks i sperg out, and does not want to answer about Hohols here: and i simply ask him how is that related to Syria?

I want her to help reinstate constitutional monarchy in Russia
Would help with tourism, provide stability and dignity to Russia

from me too.
If it's namefag against jewish flags and memeflags I have to stand with the namefag

and since Israeli planes attacked USS Liberty, does that mean, that Israel and America are at war? because USS Liberty's attack by Israeli planes was basically another Pearl Harbor.

secret meetings and secret promises broken lol

>youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

I joked with my ultra blue pilled and "humanist" *eye roll* dad about how Putin promised Trump more leaked Emails.

>Black Fascist Demagogue

When will we see true Black Faschist country oh based Malawi?

Who will win
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1084974583281844225

thanks for support Deutsche Bruder.

i need to meet another German, the Bavaryan, and i hope i can meet him ASAP.

anons, namefags, tripfags - everyone is united against jewish shills. and memeflags are in almost all cases Israelis. glad i beat the EU memeflag in Syria General before more damage would be done.

and i need to meet with some Iranian too, he needs to know as well.

/ug/ When?

never, boomer

Fuck off d*scordfag

Your kind is unwelcome here and you are forever tainted

and the Nazbol guy here: mentioned some dead guys in Donetsk. and i wanted to ask him about how is this related to Syria? and he never replied back. it's like he really hates me and thinks i sperg out.

never understood why there was no Maidan General.

I've been on these threads since 2013, i am here to stay friend

he's too butthurt to argue with. and he never answered me how some 12 injured in Donetsk is in any way related to Syria.

>NIHIL SINE DEO

Attached: 1524370128596.png (725x684, 354K)

I am actually Nihil, don't listen to these idiots.

so you think i am a sperg too? come on, get over it. i came here to get comfy in Syria General as well.

Then you of all should be knowledgeable to not engage in embarrassing degenerative behavior, it's enough you have Jow Forums ruin your life, discord is just asking to be a "doomer".

Sadly that means you are not a fagot out of ignorance but of conscious volition.

When will /IG/ Iran General start?

Oi you stupid jewish shilll AAAAAAAAAA *gypsy sounds in the backround*

Attached: 1516284849401.png (485x443, 31K)

at the end of the video, the black pilled narrator talks about how it emboldened the jews. Guy watches a lot of tv but his analysis of Hollywood movies is really eye opening on what the council on unamerican activities was panicking about. the slow Jewish knife.

In one video about the movie "Gangs of NewYork" he talks about how the elite/jews rule: by fear. The conclusion talks about 9/11 and how it is part of the film.

Some of his videos are masterpieces imo.

looks like i can never post in a General knowing some faggots with memeflags will impersonate me, or some other anons ignoring me completely.

all i wanted was to discuss about Hezbollah and USS LIberty.

Attached: Pepe frown.jpg (400x388, 31K)

I only use d*scord to see geopolitical developments, it's easier to use than twitter.
Everything else about it is degenerate garbage

>be autist
>be extremely easy to troll
>lack any understanding of why
>able to stop being trolled by simply not namefagging/tripfagging
>hur dud i can never post again there is no other way

It's actually quite sad.

the jews were emboldened because they really thought Americans would fall for the bait and attack Egypt i think.

i will check out his other videos.

please, i just want to have a rational arguments almost everyone ignores. have you bothered to check out all my posts ITT? please, just have some good talk for once.

as soon as they repent from the sin of democracy and allow me to become princeps

I'm not a regular to /sg/ but the kike infestation in Jow Forums is real. They've spent a lot of money shilling this place. They've learned to talk like us, even casually insult jews but its easy to still tell them apart. Their aim is basically to shitpost and derail threads with nonsense.

Best is to ignore them and continue with the thread as if they didn't exist.

Attached: shills.jpg (4999x4666, 2.51M)

>please, i just want to have a rational arguments almost everyone ignores. have you bothered to check out all my posts ITT? please, just have some good talk for once.
literally all you need to do is stop namefagging and tripfagging, and when people forget who you are they will engage with you, how is this hard to understand?

You are forgetting that part of lack of self awareness and introspection, he will always be easy to recognize by it.

He literally still can't understand why is this happening to him.

alright, then check out what i already said.

dude, i simply asked you,how come there was no Maidan General? i wondered about this because the Nazbol said about 12 injured in Donetsk, and i simply asked him how is this related to Syria?

>how come there was no Maidan General?
There literally was, it was called the clankening and there were threads about it for weeks as it was happening, how new are you?

Good advice, mate. I personally use Jow Forums x and filter out memeflags, if I enter a thread made by a memeflag I leave.

and i fear they will try to destroy the place because all their plans have failed.

it should have been simply called Maidan General. but, /ug/ sounds good too i guess.

how come there are no Ukraine threads anymore? is Donetsk not as interesting as Syria?

memeflags are pure scum, they will be removed soon anyway. and they should have never been brought anyway.

i admit some of the posting looks weird but the thing that doesn't make sense about shilling is that the average Jow Forums user doesn't matter in society, probably don't vote and make minimum wage so like who is going to be bothered with such a campaign

just please, answer me, how is 12 injured in Donetsk related to Syria? and yet you keep ignoring me for asking you a simple question.

That's what you think. Meanwhile they noticed when Jow Forums memes made it to the mainstream internet and damn near got Trump elected, with Don Jr. flatout retweeting pepe the frog.

Jews have a keen eye to detect anything that's creative and could aid in their destruction, even if its an anime imageboard.

i just give this faggot a pity (You), because i am so happy memeflags will be gone. all you faggots will stop mocking me and stealing my name.

all i want is for people to take me seriously, and stop stealing my name. i hate all you name stealing faggots, you made me look like a sperg and schizo in front of so many people.

all i want, is for people to listen to me, and not care if i use my name or not. please, just understand me.

Attached: muie memeflagurilor.jpg (820x1024, 246K)

I'd call them more slide threads than shilling. Imagine how many good threads must die per day due to slide threads.

Monarchies are nothing but a waste of money
It doesn't change anything, places like Russia,France,Turkey and Germany have a lot of tourism and they got rid of their monarchies

>Jews have a keen eye to detect anything that's creative and could aid in their destruction

i know too. some Zionist bastard stole my name and hid under the EU flag, and i tracked him and i stopped other JIDF paid trolls from stealing my name to ruin it.

now, some people think i am a schizo or sperg, but i was proven right last night, when a shills with Pirate flag was caught using Hebrew letters. see:

it boils down to this. Have fun and let autists, schizos, smart people, shills and what not duke it out while you have fun.

no one
ends in a stalemate

never hopefully, get ready for Sudan General though

please answer me, how are 12 injured in Donetsk anything to do with Syria?

is Sudan starting to end up like Syria or Libya?

What does 9/11 have to do with gangs of New York?

because the gangs of NY are made out of jews?

But Leo and Daniel day Lewis characters were americans

Big protests against Bashir in the capital, the economy is tanking even though they just got off sanctions list, and they still got insurgencies in Darfur and Blue Nile. Bashir already has to much shit on him I think for the U.S not act against him like Ghaddaffi

which sudan tho?

>americans

with Israeli citizenship i guess.

so those protests will end up going further like they did in Syria back in 2011? i expect ISIS will be propped up there to destroy Sudan to bring more rapefugees in Europe.

Because that's the biggest thing that's happened in Ukraine in weeks. Yemen has way more happenings, but even that gets folded into this general, because it couldn't sustain itself either.

>got off the sanctions list
Absolute hypocrisy of Great Satan how much money did Saudi Arabia spread in Washington DC to accomplish it?

the north one.

greater sudan when?
same goes for congo

I thought they were mostly gypsies?

never, the south part broke away years ago. i expect Sudan to end up like Syria today at worst.

there's no difference, we hate them both.

Пpивeт. Извинитe гдe cyкa пoжaлyйcтa? Cпacибo. Дo cвидaния!

Attached: german-women-raped-berlin-1945.jpg (324x196, 32K)

Based af

probably worse, I don't think anyone will risk it for Sudan
if anything the Saudis can benefit since they can draft more volunteers to their army
>tfw South Sudan invades and annexes the north

Attached: 78h.jpg (640x619, 69K)

so Sudan might end up like Yemen, years of insurgency in a forever-lasting War. with Saudis testing their weapons.

i guess the south would profit prom this mess.

>pic related

ukraine in 2020

Attached: muttsbtfo.jpg (854x1200, 197K)

>ukraine
>existing in 2020

south sudan is in an even worse shape, fighting small insurgencies there

both sudans are just failed states

thats why they should unite
so they can become an even bigger failed state

Unironically Ukraine would have benefited immensely if it had stayed with Russia in 90s
They’ve just made one bad decision after another

It's literally the worst example of a post soviet state, even the ex yugo states did better.