Is America over?

Is America over?

I mean Canada isn't a whole lot better, but I still feel there is a way out for Canada partly because we don't have a land border with the third world, but also because most of our immigrants are high IQ Asians instead of retarded shitskins.

But America, is it basically just a matter of time?

Attached: interracial American women.jpg (750x739, 75K)

i don't think so leaf bro, America will surprise u

where did I put that goddamn leaf blower....

>we don't have a land border with the third world
Nah buddy, you do. We go down you’re coming with us!

Is that lil tracy?

pretty sure your moms nearly home, she left my place not that long ago.

Y'all niggaz dead

Attached: Quintessential Amerifat posting, faggot.png (559x490, 359K)

lol nice

Dude, the world is over. I just hoping the bombs go off in my life time.

That's lil tracy though. Not your average nigger

>"Is America over?"
>retarded half-baked truths from european fags on this board with the stupid brazilimutt joining in means a country is over
>meanwhile canada which is neo-ccp territory as its chinks could evict half the population overnight with a "milk mafia" and trudeau using whatever money canada still has left on stupid shit
also somalians and niggers you still imported them without sharing a border, (((they))) used them here as a good vote and now want to use spics as the next bloc
poortugal is really fucked tho

Asians aren't " high IQ " they are the dregs of mongrel indiscriminate breeding humanity. Whaymt Europeans called " Asian disease " nepotism, stasis, corruption. Look at 5he conditions they create in their homelands. Repulsive mongoloid filth.

Attached: AntiJapanesePropagandaTakeDayOff.png (242x320, 178K)

Yea, I think America is kill. It's too comfy for people to wake up, and they are too socialized and indoctrinated to understand the issues of race, demographics, and its impact on government.

It could just float along into oblivion going from Brazil to South Africa. Unless a major event happens like a radical left President, too much gun control, or economic collapse, I'm not sure enough people will ever wake up to fix it.

But surely more folks are waking up now in larger numbers and percentage. Give it ~20 years, US is down to

Attached: 1547487740365.png (1052x1137, 287K)

smug as fuck

Attached: Leafland.jpg (400x267, 28K)

To all the guys that this shit actually bothers...
Did you ever stop and think that niggers might actually be doing you a favor and women who spend time with them aren't worth your time to begin with? There is a particular type of woman who is attracted to niggers and they aren't worth "fighting" for.

Saw this chick I know on snapchat, blue eyes, blond hair, grinding on this black dude while singing along to "You're such a fucking hoe, I love it" by kanye. Just lowered my head, and felt nothing but defeat.

>like a radical left President
>who would also be part black
oh wait...

Attached: (((American Education))).png (1285x822, 851K)

no!

>Did you ever stop and think that niggers might actually be doing you a favor and women who spend time with them aren't worth your time to begin with? There is a particular type of woman who is attracted to niggers and they aren't worth "fighting" for.

I used to think this but it comes with the assumption that most women aren't extremely easily subverted and don't go along with what is most popular in culture at that time.

But user Canada, DOES share a border with a third world country

But the problem is that even if 80% of whites in America woke up, America is only 63% white now so even that level of awakening by whites will mean barely having enough numbers to breach over 50% in votes.

Don't worry. You'll be Chinese soon. It will be better for everyone involved.

Attached: Muh Heritage.png (480x360, 283K)

america was never ment to be a long term nation it was a short term money making operation for large corporations out of england and upper germany its a Ponzi scheme. the fact that hollywood has been able to delude the population down there that it was anything else just goes to show how dumb the average american is

Attached: 1523614843428.png (534x363, 91K)

We hit the iceberg a long time ago. The ship is 56% submerged.

kek le ebix leaf maymay

Women are basically like 3 year old children, highly suceptible to just go with what those bigger than them tell them to do. They cave in to social pressure and never question it, so if the media is telling them its cool, modern and "progressive" to fuck niggers and hate old white men, that's what they'll do.

If it becomes socially cool to hate niggers, the same women will instantly hate niggers.

Women are followers, they're simply following the social paradigm.

Attached: women swallow cum skeet sperm.jpg (720x1760, 369K)

Sure, some women are bunch of fucking tools, but this is what corrupts young girls and turn them into undesirables. They see these pics and they start doing the same shit for social media points.
Black men are also part of the equation, since they see these "women" as good company. Same goes for the "gangster culture".

Intredasting. My cousin is a nuclear phycisist, has two children now, didn't go to israel when it was offered, has her own farm, hates rapefugees and can fix the house better than the average man.

Comments like these I have read better in the ass cancer that was PUA.

Attached: WHITE POWER.png (500x347, 69K)

past the point of no return, we're brazil nao!

>most of our immigrants are high IQ Asians instead of retarded shitskins

This is where you are wrong.

Also, have you forgotten about our immigrant somali muslim immigration minister? Where do you think his priorities lie? Africa and Middle East or China?

Think about the UN Immigration Pact which Canada is pledged to. Do you think it focuses on importing people from China, a superpower and economic and manufacturing powerhouse? Or from black and brown third world countries where there is mass poverty and where people are "suffering"?

Just go outside and walk around any major Canadian city that isn't Vancouver. Do you see yellow? Or black and brown?

you're worse off than us nigger. you're being annexed by china as we speak.

Attached: 1537248652363.png (510x580, 80K)

Lil Tracyyyyy

Post her pics

Eh, we could do it democratically if we had those kinds of numbers. Trump got 50% of vote at '16 levels of wokeness. I know minorities who wish other minorities couldn't vote because they appreciate the typical white vote. They understand a non-white US will be a hellhole. So some minorities would vote with the woke crackers.

However, I was kinda thinking democratic being impossible is a foregone conclusion. It would have to happen otherwise to save it probably. Unless we can get all nations in the US to understand separation is a mutual interest. Voluntary balkanization if you will.

Sure. I meant another one and/or more radical. Obama isn't on the same level as an AOC.

You’d pick a woman with DD tits over B cups, why are you surprised when women pick a big 9” black dick vs a small 6” white one?

kek come here and blow me faggot

Yes Mashallah.

Attached: 1546384246791m.jpg (695x1024, 135K)

fuck off juden

Hide memeflag Threads.
Ignore memeflag Threads.
Do not reply to memeflag threads

In all fields

Attached: 31534523.jpg (1681x1800, 1.96M)

really quality wamen right there