LOOK AT THIS DUDEEEEEEEE

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>How will Jow Forums ever recover ?

Attached: 590070F3-F90F-4522-941D-EB34C877DF4F.jpg (1125x1622, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/rep-steve-king-removed-from-committee-assignments-amid-white-supremacist-controversy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Provide the video or audio of him saying he supported white supremacy.

foxnews.com/politics/rep-steve-king-removed-from-committee-assignments-amid-white-supremacist-controversy

You're right, he was fired from all of his committees for no reason.

>no place in Congress or the country for an ideology of racial supremacy.

How’s the time for autism. There has to be some brown democrat making an I hate whitey comment. Let’s hold them to their own standards.

corrupt as fuck that an elected official can be censored like that. He was elected by his people. If he's a racist, just means his people are racist and regardless, they are entitled to having their voices heard as citizens, even if they are racist citizens. If citizens are racist and numerous enough to elect their own representative, that's just part of the country and should be represented.

fucking racist cuck needs to be thrown out of the House

no place for that shit in our gov't

>Fired from his committees

Lol you're a retard and you still haven't provided a recording of him saying it.

Attached: 1547506726668.png (1280x720, 446K)

There will be no recording.

There will be no explanation.

The revolution will not be televised.

the farm lobby couldn't get rid of him in Iowa so they paid the NYT for a hit

Yep, he never said it, he was fired entirely for nothing at all.

Steve King will be the President of the United States one day. One glorious day

This is what happens when you’re on the wrong side of history.
S

I'm gonna let you newfag pieces of cancerous shit in on a little secret...

Steve King is a Jew.
He's LARPing as an ebil white supremacist so other Jews, like Mitch McConnel, can condemn white nationalism in an effort to curb resistance against white genocide. You are each involved in a PSYOP designed to advance your own destruction. The fucking Matrix has you.

Attached: steve king.jpg (1011x851, 101K)

>that nose
Are you sure he is white and not (((white)))?

Attached: u know who.png (208x243, 8K)

If he obviously said that you should be able to google it and find a recording of it within five minutes.

fuck jannies

and that's why your kind kills itself or mutilaites itself to such degree that it can't reproduce

Attached: 1539409532850.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Nah jews already plotting his assassination

we are being gas lit and false flagged constantly

Attached: 1523761756585.png (701x775, 686K)

They sure tolerate Jewish Supremacy. And every other ethnic group can advocate for their own interests except white Gentiles. White Gentiles actually are required by law to favor everyone else but themselves. You would think they might fight back at some point.

>Republican Iowa Rep. Steve King will face disciplinary action after he publicly questioned why the terms "white nationalist" and "white supremacist" were considered offensive, House Minority leader Kevin McCarthy announced Sunday.
its in the article

That's not what Steve King said. It's what Kevin McCarthy said.

jews own your country
jews own you
you will not do anything
get over it

Attached: 15198570817.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

>republican party run by kike trotskyites working a good-cop-bad-cop angle for 50 years
but we already knew that

everything you just said applies to you too, leaf, but your people are so weak and feckless they went ten steps further and no one does shit about it.

>being a leaf
>
That’s the punchline- your pathetic existence.

Better to have it stolen from us than just given away.

Whites are supreme.
The jew media attacks, as always.
Fire the ovens...

Attached: jew us.jpg (431x696, 40K)

This is my congressman. And let me tell you, he’s the best fucking congressman I could ask for.

Steve King is NOT a Jew. Don’t let this shills fool you. He’s called them out. Steve King is /ourfuckingguy/

/ppl/ is so sorry and sad...more worried about some cuck online personality than an actually fucking Nazi in the house doing God’s work and speaking his mind...Long live Steve King and his words.

He was just re-elected, btw..

Didn’t know he was Jewish. Fuck this guy.

So what did he say?
Exactly.

>Let’s hold them to their own standards.
The leftist cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I am never voting Republican ever again.

That article doesn't say he's a Jew, moarpheus.

>Find a source for me to support my state me, user plox.

Attached: 1530642089122.jpg (480x295, 18K)

>statement*

He’s Catholic you stupid fuck

Attached: JPEG image.jpg (300x225, 8K)

You really think a Republican congressman said he had no problems with white supremacy and there wasn't a camera around to record it so they could play it 24 hours a day for two weeks?

Also this is a friendly reminder that this is really because a GOP establishment candidate plans on running against king in the primaries. That’s the real reason these republicans are pretending to be offended. GOPe are the real racists.

>Let’s hold them to their own standards.

How? Literally, how do you plan to do that? This only works if the people on the other side are willing to cuck, and throw one of their members to the wolves. If they tell you to fuck off, there's not much you can do. Maybe Foxnews.com will publish a minor article or two reeee'ing about it on their website that nobody will read or care about. Good luck with that.

Attached: National Review cover - February 2010.jpg (977x1291, 236K)

He got voted in and they just kick him out? Democracy is a joke

Attached: 1544488029400.jpg (1024x801, 620K)