I may be a proud communist but how can le orange cheeto BLUMPF be so stupid not to buy 200 dollar steaks and avocado...

I may be a proud communist but how can le orange cheeto BLUMPF be so stupid not to buy 200 dollar steaks and avocado toast strips insteadof cheap poor people food?

Attached: ED5DC96D-F1F0-4F6C-902D-4CE028B5E05F.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hunterw/status/1084954858254405633
youtube.com/watch?v=AUdncLM4Jp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the chad big mac vs the virgin steak

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: mcdonalds-e1430922835284-1200x639.jpg (1200x639, 169K)

NO! PRESIDENTS ARENT SUPPOSED TO EAT NORMAL FOOD! IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!!!!

>no In n Out
>no Five Guys
>no Popeyes
>no Cookout
>no Whataburger

Attached: 1340142395412.gif (500x375, 1.36M)

Trump is from New York City - why would he eat any of those, save Five Guys? We don’t have any of that shit here

yea steaks, why not champagne and caviar.

Attached: 00BB281C-5CAE-40D9-A027-32B24A5F3709.jpg (540x400, 26K)

Because it gets you talking about it

Attached: 1522295515843.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

This is awesome, I fucking hate that when these fucking assholes eat like gods and even share the menu on the tax plebs dime. Fucking right, here's your fucking big mac. Next time I hope its cup-o-noodles and some fucking hot water. The man is worth his salt.

>Trump

Isn't the food for the players, user?

Attached: obamas_face_when.jpg (847x452, 163K)

>"congrats guys, here's your ice cold in N out burger"
Those are west coast. Had it on a trip to San Diego. Was good. We have five guys but those fries don't hold up after about 5 minutes

Those are all inferior to mcdonalds and if you think otherwise you are easily manipulated

OP is a nigger loving jew with Down's Syndrome

Boring, Its called being the President of the United States and making shit happen anyway.

I love this guy. He's a natural born shitposter.

>be nigger
>just figured out how to greentext
>come flex

kek so much this, normies libtards on facebook are all about this bs.

The Government is shut down so there are no cooks to cook the food, hence the takeout.

>Five Guys fries don't hold up
The fuck am I reading

Attached: what the hell.jpg (470x645, 39K)

twitter.com/hunterw/status/1084954858254405633

>president is too poor to pay for five guys

shit he must not have the 1million down payment for the five guys 5million dollar loan plan.

If McDonalds is one of his favorite foods it's a pretty warm gesture. If you enjoy something and share it with others, isn't it because you want them to be able to enjoy it too?

1. he's feeding niggers
2. he eats that crap himself.
3. he intuitively knows what will make pearl clutchers kvetch

>tfw you will never eat tendies with the president while casually trying to red pill him on the Federal Reserve

Attached: 1524069685348.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

hello bot NPC OP faggot poster; this is the what... 10th thread u posted within 20mins?

how peculiar ~

Attached: skynet_web_replacement_1024.jpg (1024x415, 60K)

Trump is literally a Bolshevik. Through this one gesture he's exposed how liberals are the lapdogs of the elite. Absolutely based.

Government shut down, how would it look if he served 5 star food? Plus the cooking staff is off until shutdown ends.

It's disrespectful to the office, dipshit.
Our ancestors didn't build a country so the President could serve cardboard to guests.

That's right, they didn't allow niggers inside the White House.

They don't though. Too much oil, not enough crunch- but the seasoned ones are bretty gud. Got to eat that shit fast though. Soggy shit otherwise.

He should fucking serve this and a hot water dispenser.

Attached: ramen.jpg (1600x1200, 270K)

Fuck all these people too pretentious to eat a nice greasy big mac, plus I knew some elite level athletes and it was fairly common after winning a big event and going a year of abstaining from any sort of bad food to go and pig out on some mcdonalds and a few beers to celebrate.

How much did mcdicks pay for this?

It's absolutely based and you're a faggot if you disagree.

Trump is the best president we've had in a long time.

who makes the food? does the WH have its own MCD franchise so its chefs can prepare the food? I doubt they would let jamal cook it

Only Whataburger is decent.
The rest of those suck.
Especially In 'n' Out. That's the most overrated trash I've ever had the displeasure of eating.
Texas Burger (yes, that's a regional chain) is better than that.
Hell, Carl Jr's/Hardee's is better, and it's just barely okay.
Popeye's was good before they sold it... it's so much less of what it once was, it is sad. Bojangles is better. (Jack Pyrtle is Master race).

Mmmmm. I'd take a cup o' noodles any day of the week.

the burger is a sloppy soopy mess as well, like some on shit into a burger wrap.

He has his own personal McDonald's chef at the White House.

Old McDonald's fries were unbeatable godtier fries. Modern ones are still better than the others but nowhere near where they used to be in the 90's-early 2000's.

beep boop beep

i imagine only about 10% of the players would appreciate a 200 dollar steak. they're fucking kids

the kikes just hung a mock Crucifixion to
degrade Zeus, showing him as ronald mc
donald. now trump is serving mc donalds.
killed him and then ate him, get it?

you really are blind aren't you all.

Attached: what-did-Zeus-eat-for-the-last-supper.jpg (800x500, 557K)

Seems more like a ploy to get people to search Mcdonalds and inadvertently see that the kikes made a mock crucifixion using Ronald McDonald, using public shame as a tool against them.

How can you pig out on McDonald's when they provide the smallest and most expensive meals of all takeaway? Pig out way easier and cheaper on pizza, KFC or fish and chips.

What is the context of this?

maybe in austria. in america mcdonalds is the cheapest fast food joint

youtube.com/watch?v=AUdncLM4Jp8

Attached: 1547518828657.jpg (1024x684, 141K)

He’s actually trying to accommodate a bunch of hood rat poverty nigs and make them feel at home.

Clinton put a McD in the white house

Yes Clinton added one

Reminder that the infograph with an Obama email regarding $65,000 in hot dogs was said to be suspicious because bringing outside food into the White House was illegal.

So does this mean Trump was bringing male prostitutes in as well? I thought outside food was illegal.

Kek. Nice. So if honest people look into it the trail leads back to them. Masterful.

>300 hamburgers in boxes
>fries in cups
>NO tendies
>gives them tiny ass plates instead of trays

Jow Forums has zero credibility

Probably something to do with transfats / partially dehydrated vegetable oils being a no-no

>filmed on a potato
what did CNN mean by this?

I didn't even need to read beyond the first line to know you were Texan.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 90K)

Hmmm, a burger made from the lowest tier shit ends and filler is chad, but a quality cut steak or prime rib is virgin?
For that, you're demoted back to the kids table.

Here's the trick lads, go to McD. order 3 Mcdoubles, 1 normal and two with lettuce wraps instead of buns. Take the two lettuce wrapped burgers and put them into the hamburger with the bun making one fine fucking burger. It's fucking the best.

A burger made from the lowest tier shit ends and filler is chad, but a quality cut steak or prime rib is virgin?
For that, you're demoted back to the kids table.

Lel I can eat till I puke at McD's for a 5 spot

So no staff, meaning......
THE TOILETS HAVEN'T BEEN CLEANED IN WEEKS!!!