Are you ashamed of being a white male yet? New ad from the biggest advertiser

Are you ashamed of being a white male yet? New ad from the biggest advertiser.

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-204418.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/gillette’s-inspiring-new-toxic-masculinity-ad-asks-“is-this-the-best-a-man-can-get-”.93503/
youtube.com/watch?v=RskvZgc_s9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much are you retards paid to spam this shit? I honestly hope every shill at every shill farm goes to prison for life.

shut up kike

Attached: F6B840A5-06AF-466C-B668-5EA9E252B579.jpg (331x437, 31K)

Work for PG, ask ne anything

Attached: 20190114_204751.jpg (4032x1960, 1.68M)

Wtf are you talking about onions boy? What got you so upset. It's the first time I see it. I saw it in the newspaper and I thought it fits here

>toxic masculinity
>about being ashamed of being a white male
You people make mountains out of molehills.

>mentally ill trannys and soiboys on ResetEra are seething right now

resetera.com/threads/gillette’s-inspiring-new-toxic-masculinity-ad-asks-“is-this-the-best-a-man-can-get-”.93503/

Attached: C4DD5DE9-417D-4194-8B31-79D87DB28DEC.png (792x691, 299K)

4 of the 5 big advertising companies are Jewish. The other is Japanese.

How's the push for diversity there? At my company there are daily about 3 posts on the company s home page about celebrate diversity. Everything is black, the screensaver has a black child on it, the higher-ups send many emails about how Martin Luther Nig inspires them and such. I wish I could quit but unless I start my own company it will be the same everywhere.

Attached: 1546443036058.png (657x705, 363K)

>the screensaver has a black child on it
OOOOH
NOOOOOOOOOO

A VP said in a 100 person meeting that she will never promote a white man again.

There was a diversity training I was forced to go to that put up 2 pictures, one of a white male team, and one of non-whites and we were asked "i know its an obvious answer, but look at these 2 teams, which would you rather work with?"

They openly say that they will pass on qualified applicants if the are white men

Its constant really. It depresses me every time I walk in to the building

>Too many white males at executive level

Attached: XR6Lb8R3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

can you disclose job title or department?

Attached: the_russian_coup.png (553x1000, 428K)

This nigga works in the warehoue

>4 of the 5 big advertising companies are Jewish.

Grey Global now handles the Gillette account. It's an agency founded by Jews (see pic related) and now headed by a black man. Can't get more Jewish than that these days.

Attached: (((GreyGroup))).png (720x1410, 566K)

for people who are too young to remember:

proctor and gamble's old logo

Attached: oldp&glogo.png (600x306, 75K)

>level headed black holds back sex crazed white guy

kek

Marketing is full of shyster jews.
They're always using the marketing budget to push their niggers and homos agenda.
Television was a mistake.
Ad block everything.

Is this shit trying to sell razors?

holy shit that is reaching bud. who the fuck was the autist that pulled this shit out of his ass?

>A VP said in a 100 person meeting that she will never promote a white man again.
>not filming it and suing these people in court for creating a racially hostile working environment

This is illegal. Record it.

i didnt make it up. there was a story about how one of the founders of the company had a dream, where satan same to him and said something along the lines of 'if you put my logo on all of your products you will be wealthy, etc'. it's literally an astrology version of 666 as their logo. they changed the logo after the story was confirmed to be true years ago.

Let me guess, every bad action is portrayed with a white male actor, and colored people and women are the good guys right?

This is the reason I trashed my tv and use my netflix to watch qi and trailer park boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=RskvZgc_s9g

Notice that every person they did a "candid interview" with on the streets of nyc that don't know who sikhs are is a white male. This shows that these scumbags are literally shopping around for a white dude to prove to their audience that they are uncultured.

The best thing to do as an independently minded white man is to completely disengage from the wider culture and society and HAVE CHILDREN.

Attached: WHITE NATIONALISM.jpg (406x598, 40K)

Yes, i work in corporate R&D, at band 4. My role allows for constant interaction with directors and VPs

Nobody will care.
Not until after the revolution.

Give at some evidence you faggot, or at least disclose something

I knew it was bad but I never expected open sexism in a high level meeting.

Take 'em down. Your destiny is calling.

Neat, can you get me a job there?

Disclose what? They hired a black intern right out of college, he was decent but not great, and had his summer boss give him an offer letter. The salary was 15% higher than the manager which had worked for the company for 13 years. The manager quit 2 weeks later, the project they were working on fell apart

Not at all and this shit is having the opposite effect I have a 1k ton chip on my shoulder about it now I'm gonna rub my toxic masculine ball sack on your face and make fun of you for calling the cops

can we just start killing feminists and niggers please

Attached: 1547429708250.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Can anyone else corroborate that what this guy could be saying can be remotely true?

Because if it is I'm pretty sure the majority of normies would violently oppose it.

Attached: davis.png (170x227, 77K)

Let me send you my cv

Attached: soul-man-original-640x360.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Stfu you actually want to work there after reading that?? Are you a nigger?

Attached: 79C37FA5-8424-485A-87FB-E6EF351527A3.jpg (999x591, 104K)

>Abuses children

> Fucks their minds and makes them slaves that will do ((their)) bidding whenever they need them too

>No one ever talks about this going on

Why is this not covered more?

Attached: 1000px-Baphomet-small.svg.png (1000x1556, 209K)

It's happening everywhere quite often, doesn't need verification just open your eyes. Things are bad!

Multiple people posting the same massive issue in a day is not spamming. Do you not have adblock?

Attached: ben shakira.jpg (1242x1502, 231K)

Where can I read this story? Which founder was it?

Yeah but i've never encountered a video or a recording of a person in authority pledging in front of a room of people that she would never promote a white man. That sounds fucking bonkers.

Attached: bolson.jpg (1328x747, 186K)

Meant to create new thread.

proof

user the reason why they do this is because they get away with it and white men never report it. This is your big chance user. You could change the work culture in corporate America forever if you blow the top open on this. You need to get evidence, emails recordings and maybe a hidden camera. user this is your higher calling, are you gonna get put down like a little bitch or stand up for yourself? Next time when you’re in a high up meeting with that VP, wear a hidden camera and lure her into saying it again while filming it. You have to for the next generation

>ad showing mature strong men that are secure with themselves and have values showing other men how to better themselves
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK MEN AHHHHHH

you all are thick in the head

Dude that would be epic if you caught one of these corporate scumbags saying something like that. How often if it does happen do they say shit like that?

user the reason why they do this is because they get away with it and white men never report it. This is your big chance user. You could change the work culture in corporate America forever if you blow the top open on this. You need to get evidence, emails recordings and maybe a hidden camera. user this is your higher calling, are you gonna get put down like a little bitch or stand up for yourself? Next time when you’re in a high up meeting with that VP, wear a hidden camera and lure her into saying it again while filming it. You have to for the next generation

Bump