Islam is based and redpilled. What really pushes you away?

>against zionism
>women are required to not be sluts and to preserve self dignitiy (likewise to men)
>men are required to be men and not shaven basedbois
>no to lgbt and transgressors
>not cucked to follow pagan beliefs like christianity
>true monotheism
the list goes on

Attached: 47040613_750895998596281_2036402385813539958_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fSvyv0urTE
youtube.com/watch?v=0oVIsExS4cA
youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
youtube.com/watch?v=ElM597LzxB8
m.youtube.com
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay clothes

Attached: Mohammed goat fucker.png (478x431, 8K)

opposing zionism is degeneracy

Attached: 1541106173548.jpg (318x480, 36K)

Cant wait till the day you people go extinct

Attached: 1519983462325.jpg (750x1160, 195K)

pretty muslim girls are still girls with sewed-up, clitless pussies. only arabs want girls like that, because they want pussies to resemble the anuses of little boys and goats.

this only happens in africa and new guinea. female circumcision in arab countries only have the part of the hood removed which is equivalent to foreskin.

it is the catholics and jews that sleep with little boys and the zionist isis that sleeps with animals. Islam itself has no relation to this

It does have some good things about it to be honest. The no alcohol thing is trash and will never go over well with the majority of humans. The ZZ Top beards are stupid and the clothes. They should probably chill on all the murder if they want to appeal to people other than retards. The Bible says to murder basically everyone too but we put it behind us.

Western indoctrination.

(((They))) really made a mess of things. It's all very convoluted -- as intended. If you take a step back, however, you'll see the bigger picture: both the left and right fear Islam and Sharia. The left intentionally tries to subvert it with a smile on their face, and the right outright rejects it because they don't understand it. In reality it's quite based, and embodies most of what the alt-right believe in.

Attached: A1VqnF-CcAIr4tf.jpg (600x703, 64K)

they are dumb as niggers. They are pets of the Jew, just like actual niggers are.

Attached: 1540649148926.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Attached: UKisFUCKED.png (825x602, 299K)

Attached: 1541209118384.jpg (477x604, 71K)

Old but related
youtu.be/8fSvyv0urTE

Wait for iiiit

I’m not really a big fan of all the bombing and boy fucking and child bride raping and worshipping a giant dice and trying to kill all the Christians.

Attached: wtfisthat.png (394x599, 383K)

Eat shit and die muhammedian

Attached: 1540591234444.gif (300x300, 128K)

>The Bible says to murder basically everyone too but we put it behind us.
>but we put it behind us.

And look where that got us.

Attached: desmond-is-amazing-11-year-old-transgender-dancer-lgbtq-child-abuse-933x445.jpg (933x445, 97K)

>the satanic verses
It's clear who was 'guiding' the pedo prophet (shit be upon him)

>The no alcohol thing is trash and will never go over well with the majority of humans
alcohol is literally degeneracy
based trump refuses to drink
drinking is literally more degenerate than smoking
> The ZZ Top beards are stupid and the clothes.
there is no forcing on clothing? beard is mark of man. no requirement in keeping it long
>The Bible says to murder basically everyone too but we put it behind us.
i would say isis and saudi and pakiland are not good reps of islam. wahhabism had indeed hijacked the religion, but if you look at countries like iran you hardly see murder aside from stoning of gays. even that, i dont think its as much as jewish media says from people who visited.

Attached: commie.jpg (476x540, 52K)

>boy fucking and child bride raping
literally catholic church

I literally can't exist in Middle Eastern countries, so hard pass.

>reading a wikipedia page abotu a book you never read about a guy who cherry picked a narration from a source he never understood
wew lad.
the "satanic verses" is a myth. go read those verses. it just calls out pagans for abusing women yet taking them as gods. "have you considered lut and manat, and the third one". salman rushdie was like "muhammad is saying to consider these idols as gods and satan made him say it because a weak source says that"
if you actually just read the the verses its so clear how retarded this myth is.
also Aisha was 19. muslim clergy wants her to be 9 because theyre wahhabis. his first wife was 28 too, not 40. the 9 and 40 lie is used for political reasons

you dnt have to move

ok, was worth it

FUCK ISLAM, WE WILL JUST TAKE THE GOOD STUFF LIKE KILLING FAGGETS AND MAKING WOMAN 100% OBJECTS

Attached: 48377316_2249166325094151_6965349588651737088_n.jpg (720x960, 137K)

I think that’s a bicycle I’m not sure tho

OP IS GAY

everything.

I am not going to convert, no way it is foreign and yucky. But I can respect it to n extent, aslong as they don't bother me and respect my people.

>Inb4 britcuck Muhammad
I am not from Britain never been so don't even waste your time shitposting

this is why women need to know place.
Ive seen a muslim male speaker at my uni publicly condemn hamas

Attached: 1518995492902.jpg (540x395, 35K)

Stop being gay faggot

They don't accept that Jesus Christ is the son of God and our only hope for eternal salvation. They along with the Jews will always be my eternal enemy.

Attached: Matthew 103.34.png (500x374, 59K)

>meme flags
i wonder who is behind this?

They lie, all of them and rape their own offspring children, brothers, sisters, uncles fathers, ruining their lives forever therefore promoting pedophelia and bringing it to a town near you!

How do you like that Media Matters Share Blue Jew faggots?!!!

Attached: 91D1802E-478D-479B-ADA6-D01CBB62D9A9.png (725x406, 298K)

understandable. i implore you to ponder God and His existance in general though.

degenerate, child raping, shit eating faggots. they can all burn in hell

Stop marrying your cousins you inbred low iq degenerates.

>They don't accept that Jesus Christ is the son of God
do you actually believe God had a son?
>1+1+1 = 1
>believing in a humanistic God came out of a human vagina
this is so pagan
Jesus never claimed to be god. Early meaning of "son of God" was used to describe servants of God like angels, prophets, saints and paul changed it to copy the story of krishna and grecoroman belifs

Jews would rather westerners be Muslim than Christian. Kill yourself nigger.

Attached: 183710.png (1200x900, 346K)

>against zionism
Fuck off retard. Islam /is/ zionism. It's why they're embroiled in a 1400 year long civil war with the exhilarch for control over jerusalem.
>men are required to be men
Men are required to cuck themselves (total submission) to the whims of satan.
>not cucked to follow pagan beliefs
The Kaaba stone is Diana, the moongod Semiramis, wife of Nimrod - whore and mother of all pagan religions. Allah is Molech, the Canaanite Baal, the archetype anti-Christ that is Nimrod
>monotheism
The Qu'ran is said by Allah to be
>eternal
>unchanging
>holy
>source of all knowledge (omniscient)
The Qu'ran is logically the 2nd god in the Islamic Pantheon
The Kaaba stone is said by Allah to be
>all powerful (omnipotent)
>forgiver of sins
>eternal
The Kabaa stone is the third god of the Islamic pantheon.
>What pushes you away
Islam was invented by Sadducees who were BTFO by Rome and determined to find their messiah in Arabia, and embellished by Pharisees who were BTFO by Persia and determined to use the Arabian messiah to exact revenge on both Rome and Persia.
It is the true Judaism, the true synagogue of satan, the true Babylon and the true spirit of the anti-Christ.

Attached: islamic_beast.jpg (1782x1450, 1.11M)

all religions need to be purged before mankind can truly advance

Attached: Emperor_of_mankind.jpg (500x557, 74K)

>be christian
>be cucked by jews
>"yeah theyre gods people so i guess we have to give them land"
>"yeah youre right bible does say youre our masters"

>be islam
>no to jew

Talmudics don't have to subvert Islam because they invented it.
>Muslims were so jewish they accomplished the talmudic messiah prophecy and built the third temple.

Attached: third_temple.png (604x231, 43K)

>What really pushes you away?
Probably the animal fucking, the rape, the pedophilia, the cousin marriage, the beards, the terrorism, the forced "diversity," and the flagrant stupidity.
Seems ok other than that, though.

I'm against the child fucking personally.

Pagan - a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.
I believe in that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior and adhere to the traditional teachings of Christianity. Christianity is the largest spanning main world religion. So no the ideas of Christianity are not pagan.
You act as if we haven't purged the ever living shit out of jews for hundreds of years. It wasn't until very recently that was stopped purging them thanks to people losing sight of the true enemy. The fall of the Christian church is the fall into degeneracy that we are witnessing today.

so tell me where in christianity are christians against jews? jesus was ltierally a prophet sent to jews. the message was the same.
paul was a roman cuck and liar.
Islam is the true religion.
Under Islam, jews were under control
Once christianty took over, jews are in control
open your eyes

enjoy rubbing your head on the floor with your ass in the air like a faggot waiting to take dick 3 times a day

Nasty nigger colored people. Why would I spend eternity surrounded by shit skins?

are you christian? atheist? The 9 year old aisha thing is a myth by wahhabis. mathematically impossible for her to be less than 17-19
proof

the 40 year old khadijah thing is also a myth
she was 28

>So no the ideas of Christianity are not pagan.
worshiping a human being while acknowledging God the Father.
>God is eternal
>Jesus is God
>Jesus died 3 days
>God dead for 3 days
wat

The very people Christ called "children of Satan" and "a synagogue of Satan" are the founders of Islam.
The Qu'ran is a continuation of the Mishnah, the Hadiths a continuation of the Talmud.
Islam /is/ jewish. The Ashkenazi larpers currently in the fake state of Israel are not.

Attached: jewish_christianity2.png (575x607, 129K)

Allah straight up calls himself satan.

Attached: islam.jpg (480x409, 63K)

>You act as if we haven't purged the ever living shit out of jews for hundreds of years
you havent. romans have sure. babylonians have. christians, never. whenever christians "ruled" the world, the jews were in control just like today. Jews were not in contol until the fall of ottomans and the brits/americans were in control.

Matthew 26:39

Jooooooooooooooooooos

Hate the Joooooos

The muds hate the jooos

The sands hate the jooos

The left hates the jooos

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy....

Makes perfect sense to a zoomer

Attached: B9065C38-2812-48FF-A726-FBEBE24A8E5D.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>colored people.
the origin of civilization is middle east.
the "white" people like irish and swedish were literally nomadic rapists.
the whole viking masterrace thing you neckbeards believe in is a lie. you all were cucked by the superior romans and persiians and arabs for centuries until a jew found out how to weaponize your autism when the big boys were fighting

Attached: 30079252_1893549594270446_5723008866396930048_n.jpg (1080x1082, 121K)

Do you know why you pray toward mecca and not jerusalem?
It's because Christians turned the temple mount into a latrine, defiling.
>Mohammad was so concerned about christians doing this to jews that he got a revelation from allah to only pray towards mecca.

Attached: temple_toilet.png (593x469, 80K)

>Hadiths a continuation of the Talmud.
clearly dont know anything about hadith lmaoooooo. hadith are literally just records of sayings of the prophet muhammad. it is very clear that it is not the word of god and that most are not accurate either

You clearly don't know anything about the Talmud, or the Hadith for that matter.
I'm not convinced you even are a Muslim.

>quran literally insults satan over and over
>satan in bible and all religions fell because of his arrogance and hatred towards adam and man
>islam praises Adam and calls him a sinless prophet
nice try christcuck

the temple of solomon is the temple of SOLOMON lol. if youre a christian you know Solomon was a prophet of God along with his father David. Jews were given the right message over and over. they themselves are the problem because they killed their messengers and tried to kill Jesus. The Jews literally started worshiping a golden calf after moses left for a minute. Samson literally broke his faith multiple times. Jews are evil, but their God is the real and true God. God the Father is the creator and Allah. Jesus was only a messanger and will return to kill the jews who went astray and the christians who call him God.

>"Satan" in Islam is the God of the Bible.
>"Jesus" in Islam is The Anti-Christ of the Bible.
Because Islam was invented by the Sadducees and expanded by the Pharisees they use the names of the Bible but invert the attributes. So while Allah claims all the attributes of the biblical Satan, Islam calls him "God". And while the Islamic "Satan" has all the attributes of the Biblical God, Islam calls him "Satan".
Which is fitting since "Satan" is a title, not a name, and means "adversary" or "opposer".
Jesus Christ, the real Jesus Christ, is 100% in opposition to Islam - that religion of the beast, which has in it the anti-Christ spirit of Semiramis

How old was Aisha?

Solomon was a King, not a prophet. David was also a King, not a prophet.
Arabs /are/ the Judeans "jews" of the bible, corrupted and defiled in their rejection of God.
>You do not know Christ
>You do not know the Father

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

Muslims lie just like Jews. Even in your holy book it says she was 6 at marriage and he fucked her at nine. You Muslims will get the rope for your deceit and lies

Attached: islam.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Sandnigger Religion for Sandnigger people.

And what pushes me away? mainly because it's followed by a bunch of Sandniggers or other Primates it's by definition a religion of shitskins and apes quite evident on the Countries they live in that it's nothing more but a religion of low IQ barbarians.

Oh and it has somenthing to do with all these "Islam" shits flooding my Country

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
- Quran 2:6

I am conviced youre a christcuck lunatic who never read the bible.

ive read the bible and grew up catholic. trinity is so obviously a pagan concept and the change from old to new testament shows this clearly.
Islam on the other hand, keeps the traditions from old testament like keeping of beard, keeping modesty, fasting, praying, etc, abstaining from pork. all of which jesus did as well. christcucks decided to lie to romans so it can be adopted more. this is fact,

Quran was the word of God from Gabriel to Muhammad. Hadith is a collection of saying of Muhammad from narrators. Some narrators are truthful and others are liars. most hadith was not colelcted until 100 years after the death of Muhammad. i dont think you know anythign about hadith.
ill admit idk much about talmud as i never read it

Attached: islam2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Are you talking about the Jewish books? Pretty sure the NT says to love those who trespass against you

Of course the like just like the "jews". They are practicing the same religion.

Attached: taqiyya.jpg (303x394, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4

>Not cucked to follow pagan beliefs
>Kiss stones, circle kabba, run from hill to hill, throwing stones at the devil, worshipping a literal fucking moon god.

Choose one

Nothing wrong with moderate islam, but Sharia is retarded, and so is marrying your own family.

See

Tl;dr probably 19. min 17.

the arabs did not really keep dates and had to keep track of dates through large events. based on evidence at looking at events that occured its almost impossible for her to be 9 or under 16 for the matter at time of marraige.

Its a lie spread to make her seem more pure and Muhammad's favorite wife, which is also a lie based off the Quran which states a man cannot show favoritsm or preference in wives.

id be happy to discuss and present my evidence but its very long and the guy in the video does it better,

>never read the bible
I am convinced you have never read the bible, or else you would not be bowing down to the symbol of Semiramis - a rock fallen from heaven - nor would you believe that it can take away your sins.

david wood is an idiot and got btfo by a nobody in the islamic world, muhammad hijab.

I like alcohol
I like bikinis
They do allow POT so that cool
And I have to say If they stop women voting them at this point after the Gillette advert - im tempted to be in because i really hate the cowards that christan religions become.
I would like a crusade, so if that can range that aginst globalist as well, that would be cool.
BTW I have spoken of this to my wife and said that Islam needs to lose the Beards and dumb shit and get a Western 50 shades of Chad face lift.
In short, a good suit, shave and hair cut, race realism, a pimp hand and beer!...basically Sean Connery's James Bond.
Then men will sign up and we can have new enlightenment, while throw commies off the top of buildings..
WIN WIN

Attached: SeanConneryBond.jpg (285x177, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ElM597LzxB8
You are both using Taqiyya against the infidels, you will meet Mohammed (Piss be Upon him) on the right side of satan

What about the data of verses. Mohammed literally couldn't.tell the difference between God and Satan so told.people to.worship the daughters.of Allah

taqiyya is a shia thing

nothing wrong with marrying cousins.
but i personally wouldnt do it.

Yet it is in the Sunni handbooks. Pretty weird for it to be there then, huh?
Barbarian

Mohammed father was a pagan. Yet his name was servant of Allah.

Explain?

He was a Arabic pagan moon god . Mohammed is literally antichrist

they are all nasty closet pedos

He also hates the name King of Kings (which is Jesus Christ). And guess who hates the name of Jesus? Satan.

>Because Hijab twisted his words.
Get out. Watch Christian Prince to see the Truth. David Wood literally beat your best (Shabir Ally) easily. Shabir's only argument is that the bible is corrupt, yet that is impossible due to it being Allah's word.

>Nothing wrong with marrying cousins

Joe Rogan and Gavin McInnes Discuss the Islam-Inbreeding Connection ...
m.youtube.com watch

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
It is in your quran, is it not?

Muhammad made it clear no to worship kaaba.
the mosque in medina is actually more significant than the kaaba in malaki aqeedah

Any faith whose scriptures encourage lying to achieve it's ends is not a path to God but rather the Devil.
Muslims and Talmudists are worshipers of evil and the only redpill they have is Lucifers cock in their mouths.

Attached: 1354038084847.png (333x333, 179K)

Your a liar. Mohammed said worship the daughters of Allah. Then when called out on this bullshit the Angel Gabriel magically appeared says to.revoke.it because Satan spoke to him. Your retarded to.think.people on Poland don't read

Blow yourself up goat fucker.

Attached: Archangel-Michael-58ae447c5f9b58a3c95549e8.jpg (768x1152, 132K)

>I like alcohol
there is some good, but the bad outweighs it
>i like bikinis
every straight male does. but do you want every straight male staring at your daughter/wife/mother/etc? if you say yes youre a cuck
>lose the beards
get that tranny bs out of here

So why circle it exactly like the pagans did. Also need he distinctly called the Kabba the house of God and that Abraham built it even though there is.literally no.proof that Abraham was ever there

i cant be troubled with this.
show me your source in the quran where Muhammad says to worship the "daughters of Allah". youre quoting salman rushdie, a man who most likely never read the quran and lied out of his ass and the jews shilled him.

Attached: 1508679832666.jpg (960x540, 46K)

I'm a syriac christian, he's not using taqiyya. Taqiyya's just something people did by claiming not to be muslims or claim they werent shia to avoid death. There are a lot of different muslim sects that believe different things and we consider them to be our brothers cause we're orthodox and not westernized Christianity. You're views are tunnel visioned to find unconcrete aspects of the religion to criticize. The hadiths arent even accepted by a lot muslims and their views in the middle east are far from the salafi islam thats spread in the west.