Jokes aside, why don’t we all just start shaving with axes?

Jokes aside, why don’t we all just start shaving with axes?

Attached: C56AC7BE-7047-46E5-814C-6544E2842D1F.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 8D0F5A2C-8A42-436C-A059-9C8471A120F5.jpg (276x183, 6K)

based and axepilled

There are better tools for it.

This seems like a very s-o-yboy/hipster way to shave. Like how they do everything. They are so effeminate that they compensate by trying to do "manly" things - like shaving with a stupid fucking axe.

REAL MEN SHAVE WITH ROCKS!

It seems cool but I agree to this to an extent

It really doesn’t seem to be very popular. Image search “shaving with axe” and it’s the same 12 photos.

Attached: 1912A101-1821-4197-9915-C66AED4FF567.jpg (1126x1300, 151K)

I feel like I’d cut into my skin if I even attempted this

Attached: D0226071-A964-40CA-934F-AE3E27AB3AC7.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Or just stop shaving entirely... since beards are seen as a form of "toxic masculinity"

pfffft not using a tomahawk like a pro, it is like you don't even want a easy on, easy off no cumbersome stick shave.

convenience?
you know how much of pain in the ass keeping an edge on it is compared to a straight razor?

I'll use anything BUT gillette again. fuck them

Attached: teargas.jpg (728x371, 20K)

Every white man should have an axe handy. Not only should we shave with them, but we should also practice axe throwing and close-range combat daily.

what is the obsession with clean shaven?
use a trimmer, i havent had clean shave in 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

I like my nose where it is
SAGE

kekked

>not shaving with your machete

Attached: aaxkJqzm.jpg (320x277, 17K)

>He doesn't set his facial hair on fire
What are you? Gay?

Just imagine rubbing a bunch of vodka on your face and then lighting it all on fire. Seems like a Russian thing.

why shave at all?

Axes aren't supposed to be super sharp dumbass, thats how they chip and break. The blade is meant to be a heavy blunt wedge

that's a waste of fuel and bear repellent

because an axe has a more obtuse edge. a razor has a more acute edge for more sharpness.

lol why are there so many of these photos

Attached: proxy.jpg (301x450, 43K)

better an ax than Gillette razors

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

i agree, some faggots can only grow patchy or neck beards though, I lucked out and was able to grow a big beautiful beard

>why don't we shave with an unwieldy double-bevel splitting tool
why don't you retard

That sounds like a fantastic way to get a nice facial scar.

It is to do once to prove you can sharpen anything "razor sharp" I won't do it because I am an actual man and don't need to prove anything to the internet

Left leaning males that don’t know how to be men, pretending to be men and getting it all wrong as usual

I collect, restore and shave with straight razors, and I suspect getting an ax bit to be literally "razor sharp" is extremely difficult, and it probably wouldn't be very good for chopping.

With that said, people way overestimate how dangerous or "manly" it is to shave with a bare blade. It's not hard if you have any semblance of dexterity and take your time.

You'd have to get it razor sharp and essentially fuck the axe over for any actual use.

because we don't shave

It's from bushcraft, people do it to show how good they are at sharpening their axe.

I just use an electric trimmer. I shave my head about every 5-6 times i need to trim my face.

Depends on what it's for.
>heavy blunt wedge
Literally never. Maybe if you are trying to split some knotty green frozen wood or something strange. But even then there's no point in it being blunt.
A good axe won't chip unless you have shit aim or get unlucky.

THIS
>only faggots shave

Attached: before_after1.jpg (567x571, 159K)

I shave with a single blade with no shaving cream or anything. I could prob use an ax no problem.

It's really not that hard with a good axe head and sharpening skills. All of my axes are shaving sharp, I just wouldn't want to use them to shave with for other obvious reasons

Why not a lady razor commercial depicting all the horrible shit us women do. I have known probably thousands of males. Not one murderer in bunch. Every woman ever known has had multiple abortions, a few after 5mos. No comparison on female viciousness.

Yeah I work ten hours a day five days a week.
Were not unemployable like you and what's the point when I can buy a handgun?

Attached: 1547248117451m.jpg (1024x811, 73K)

Why don't we all start saging slide threads?

Attached: 1sage.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Or buy a razor and use your machete and axes for what they're designed for?

Pretty much this.

Just remember to use: Burma Shave.

Because I use a bayonet.

People fell for the meme and purchased an axe.
Now they need to figure out something usefull to do with it.

Can someone give me a quick run down on the Gillette thing? Why does everyone hate them now? I have been sick and away from the news

Why use a finishing hammer when you can use a sledgehammer?

Because they are different tools for different purposes! Also, a great way to slip and drop an axe on your foot.

The best a ma'am can get.
They made an ad about standing up to toxic masculinity and outing MeToo eye rapists.

>shaving

Shave with your fedora.

Link?

This.

Shaving with an axe is fucking retarded. Its not even remotely cool.

Gillette released an ad criticizing toxic masculinity, even using the term.
Now most non tranny males hate them.
I presume the Gillette’s owners, Procter and Gamble, are trying to lower the stock price for some reason, because otherwise the ad just seems way too tone deaf for a company like Procter and Gamble to have released.
Maybe the Gillette brand was getting killed by cheaper razors, so this was a way to get out of a planned price structure or something.

Attached: ABCDCDB0-9FDF-4631-8D2A-0DFE1B20C53C.jpg (800x600, 102K)

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

>razor sharp axe
why

Attached: 450155.jpg (192x266, 15K)