Dump your stupid cartdridge razors and get one of these

Dump your stupid cartdridge razors and get one of these.

Blades cost $0.20
Soap and brush cost $30 or so

That's it. Push Gillette into the gutter.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1000x1000, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDu0ay24Wio
youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

I have that exact razor
It's fucking amazing

Fuck off shills.

Feather is amazing. They make the sharpest blades too.

Attached: 249-DIY-shaving-soap-recipe-how-to-use-shave-soap-3.jpg (720x1068, 68K)

Just bought a Gillette Fusion. Best fucking razor ever made imo.

Attached: gillette fusion.jpg (960x960, 101K)

This, i still haven't used up my 100 ct persona blue razors yet. Stopped using walmart razors around 2014.

a couple years ago, you guiys convinced me to get some german one, think it started with M. its decent, no regrets switching to a safety razor. i do use those feather blades

Thats what I use to shave my neck and head. I dont even use a brush either. Just lather that shit on with muh hands.

You niggers should be on redddit with this shit rather than spamming Jow Forums.

Be a man and get one of these.

Attached: by2otg10.jpg (500x375, 23K)

I also have this one. Feather FTW

Merkur, and they’re fantastic

Lol I tried one of those and cut the shit out of myself.

Spend money on the brush get a cheap double edge. This guy gets it.

german autism for an affordable price

POWERFUL.
my wife’s bull will only prep with these from here on in

I just singe with a lighter once it gets long enough. Have to put a piece of tape against my nose to get the top lip without burning myself. The smell of burnt hair is intoxicating

Based

I have those blades and edwin jagger razor

aren't those very difficult to do alone? like they were designed with the idea a barber would use it on you, not that you'd use it on yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDu0ay24Wio

that first comment

electric razors pay for themselves pretty fast. Norelcos last forever. Just replace the blades every couple of years.

>use one of those electric doohickeys
Am I missing out?

Attached: 1546315308558.jpg (320x320, 26K)

kys gilettenigger

Attached: 1545875210322.jpg (720x710, 42K)

its doable, but it takes at least 3 passes

Attached: ben.jpg (300x240, 10K)

>Muh 5 blades

Attached: 1496214460049.png (800x800, 1.36M)

buying one tomorrow morning user

Anyone using this? It's been in my Save For Later for a few months. Itching to pull the trigger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 9.26.47 PM.png (1555x1226, 510K)

I have a Gilette safety razor that my late grandfather gave me, but I use feather blades.

Good for you. Which one?

> Thats what I use to shave my neck and head.
Can I use it on my scrotum?
Is this stuff actually worth doing, or is it mostly autism? The only reason I never actually went through with the purchase is that it seems to be a Reddit-tier numale thing which actually isn't any better than just using shitty disposables. Is that an accurate assessment?

Bout time you fags ditched those shitty money pit razors, I've been using a merkur futur with shark blades and proraso shave cream.

I recently started using a safety razor, and it's not that much better than a cartridge but it is cheaper with less waste

It's illegal for mutts to boycott jewish companies. If they stop buying gillette products they will be put to jail!

The absolute state!

Attached: 1534954686490.jpg (237x300, 28K)

>not dollar shave club

Nigger please

If you dont want to change razors just use a dorco usa razor. Its the same one dollar shave club uses and the blades are way cheaper than Gillette.

How often should the blades be changed?

t. prospective customer

>That's it. Push Gillette into the gutter.
You realize that P&G were about to go bankrupt, so P&G came up with a shit tier commercial for shit tier razors that literally no man uses to create a backlash right before they go bankrupt so that their stocks would tank leading to a fellow jew kike buying the company for pennies on the dollar and getting to write of their debt and laughing all the way to the bank, yes? Jewish tricks anons.

I wouldnt advise taking any razor do your dick.

Attached: 0980.png (1000x700, 101K)

I use disposables and it's fine.

Art of Shaving for entry tier ones. Reddit for more advanced ones. r/wickededge

let me tell you this...

its a lot cheaper... a lot.

was thinking of getting a straight razor

oi oi... someone give me a quick rundown on why Jow Forums hates gilettes now please

Prob something similar to what you posted. I'd prob kill myself going with the fucking switch blade thing.

Attached: ShepSmith.jpg (500x500, 59K)

lol

Been using one of these for 5 years now. Cartridges might be the most jewish invention ever. The single blade cuts just as close. Just use short strokes and let the weight of the razor do the work. It's that simple. No self respecting white man should be spending 30+ bucks on a few kosher cartridges.

I've been using a Merkur and Feather blades for about a decade now. Couldn't believe how much better the shave is over the standard razors and for a lot less.

I use a body trimmer for that shit.

Wtf P&G is going bankrupt?

yeah, but it takes loads of time to shave

Usually every 3 to 5 shaves. Depends on how tough your beard hair is.

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0&

that's a great way to nick your scrotum dude.

>Wtf P&G is going bankrupt?
Jew tricks user

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 9.36.45 PM.png (703x558, 116K)

I've been using a merkur safety for a while, I bought one of these with disposable blades I think it's called a shavette, I didn't cut myself like gashes, but I couldn't figure out how to use it without really irritating my skin

>that's a great way to nick your scrotum dude.
Fuck yeah, them digis boi

YES! I loved my "as seen on TV" brand one so much I went and got 2 vintage Gillettes, short and medium handle. Those modern 6 blade monstosities are such a joke

Poraso is the patricians choice *tips fedora* good work lad

Nigger he's not a shill. I also have a very similar design and have had so for several years.

I'm surprised people are acting like Gilette and the other big brands haven't been jewing people for years with their products. Start simple and work your way up. This is what I have and it works

Attached: 20190114_213630.jpg (4032x1960, 3.31M)

Shaving forums will be able to recommend products for people new to safety razor shaving

You gotta pull the skin tight bro

I replace my blade every 4th shave, but it varies from person to person

checked, but nahh I never do.

someone redpill me on the single razor blade

what's it cost, and how much are the blades?

i used these for a while - but what about getting around your nose? the thinner size of disposables seems easier for that

Normielly everyday or every other day.

But if you ask me, change it once you feel it's dragging. Also get a container and put alcohol in it then store your razor

It's absolutely worth doing, faggot. Safety razors provide far better shaves than cartridges and disposables. They also work out to be extremely cost effective. And yes, you can use it on your balls, I've done it multiple times. You just have to be careful. Gotta remember that if you slip or go in at a wrong angle you can easily open up your sack.

Ah. Is this real? Not fake?

Blades are $10 - $15 per hundred count

Had a futur for like 8 years now, love that fucker.

Not necessarily, I got really proficient and it took about the same amount of time as those Bic razors

Some faggot on Twitter needs to start a #RenameFoxboro campaign.

>Barbasol
>brush

That's not how it works, I think

I bought one years ago, they're worth it because how much cheaper the blades are. Gillette's cartridge system is highway robbery. Also you get a much cleaner shave.

what is soap and brush for? I just use barbasol shaving cream I apply with my hands.

>Ah. Is this real? Not fake?
Please see
and

Attached: 1547517250832.png (603x493, 62K)

Shaved with one of those for years, single blade safety razors suck. Get a nice five blade and strop it a little to keep it sharp.
>tfw girlfriend bought me a Harry's Razor to try out before this dustup started

Attached: handsome-man-shaving-in-the-mirror-JEKT7E.jpg (1300x956, 107K)

i use an electric trimmer for pubes. safety razor does a clean close shave and doesnt give you razor burn

Checked. Usually every 3-4 shaves, I always shoot for 3 cause my hair is very coarse. The blades are cheap as fuck though. You can get like 100 astras for $10. Feather are the king but they are more pricey, I have found the astras to be the best bang for the buck and feather if you want to just treat yourself as they stay sharp a bit longer.

the more I look into this and see the type of people involved, the more I think it's just utter autism and that I should just continue buying multiblade disposables when they go on sale

example
why the stand, though?
does the stand actually matter?
I mean I just keep my razor in a drawer like a normal person, why do you feel the need to display it?

looks autistic as fuck
I was looking at some fancy aftershave and it litearlly says "keep away from children and women"

>and women
god...

Attached: pEXWuIY.jpg (900x675, 128K)

>if you slip or go in at a wrong angle you can easily open up your sack.
this hurt to read

Attached: homer_beard.jpg (640x480, 39K)

$0.20 seriously? I bought a 10 pack of feather for $.010 a year ago.

>Safety razors provide far better shaves than cartridges and disposables
how? It's literally just the same thing but with less blades. How the fuck is that a better shave?

You want to use soap and brush for lather, not classic shave cream, it makes a big difference in your final shave. Once you try it, you won't want to go back.

>10 dollars for a hundred single blades

wait wut, are you just playing around.....

wtf that's cheap

Ha ha, same.

>Soap and brush cost $30 or so
What kind of faggoty designer soap are you buying?

When I got into it I managed to find a proraso kits on eBay for $13. Came with the shave cream, pre-shave cream, and a boar hair brush. Fucking amazing value for money considering I've been using them for two years and still have enough for over a hundred more shaves.

duke is such a bad spokesperson
he physically looks like a NAMBLA poster boy who didn't want to grow up

I haven't had any problems. I can't even really envision what you're talking about.

Search YouTube for it. Barbasol is horrible. Don't absolutely have to use a brush. I use Nivea from a tube.

Glad we didn't lose you user, sounds messy

The stand and all of that was a gift from my wife, I used to keep the razor in the drawer like you. Besides, my counter is fairly barren otherwise. Don't be so cynical, user

I was thinking of doing Dollar Shave Club they mail the razor, blades, cream, and lotion to you.

>should just continue buying multiblade disposables when they go on sale
flush your money down the drain all you want