2 years 0 scandals

300 Burgers and 1 dominated news cycle

Attached: Dw6p5nKW0AA2U2G.jpg (1024x684, 141K)

Man, Trump is such a fucking legend.

imagine the braps after that meal

Attached: 180131-tease-02_925a7b534788eb4106dc516c29b46e86.jpg (2500x1407, 1.15M)

Abe having a big think

>0 scandals

Attached: pootypie.jpg (640x542, 53K)

I love these burgers burgers!

I just got off of work what's the deal with this?

Your head cannon ships are not reality. Trump living rent free in your head does weird things.

I know, right? I'm pretty sure at one point it was discovered that Trump eats two scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets only one.

I dont think you know what a scandal is.

Cold burgers taste like shit.. :(

ZEEEERRRROOOO SCANDALS
ZZZZZEEEEEEEROOOOOOO LAWS BROKEN
ZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEERRRRROOOOO CHARGES
THE
MAN
IS
A
LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP

WHAT?!
IMBEEEEECH

BURGER NATIONALISM

>you will never eat a big mac inside of the white house dining room
>you will never experience the joys of wendy's baconator beneath a portrait of abraham lincoln

Attached: 400.jpg (466x400, 186K)

based with extra mac source on it

Imagine the Democratic parties disappointment when they were invited to the White House for a “pizza hotdog burger party” only to find it’s hard to play dominoes on trump and big macs

Attached: 9CFFA215-143B-41A8-9E27-036D230FBCE1.jpg (450x300, 11K)

>you will never experience the joys of wendy's baconator breath an a portrait of Abraham lincoln
read it like this

Attached: fulldand.png (568x928, 612K)

Throw a little walnut sauce on that

Why are we complaining? This is as American as it gets! Fuck real food, let’s feed what kills off the poor!

trump , nikki halley, warren buffet and like 10 UN representatives conspired to start a korean war to damage samsung and bolster apple only to find their actions were caught on tape. warren buffet trump and kushner on a phone call with kushner in the same room as trump and buffet on speaker phone. its called insider trading because they planned the announcement about starting shit with n korea which would impact s korea which is where the production of most of the phones was at the time and all invested in apple shortly before trump started mouthing off and niki halley was dumb enough to explain it all and was recorded

the simple fact if there wasnt a government shut down they would prune this thread after this was posted makes it a scandal. they wouldnt be able to silence me as they have others. they try but their people go missing

Can’t find it I lost my pizza related map