Be European landing in new world see this

Do you give in to the urge to breed your new spoil of war or abstain to preserve the white race from mongrelization

Attached: DE8DDB73-945E-4C69-A41D-F2A7E1F61441.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

Cute

>European
>not already mongrelized

Cute

Without question

>see this

considering how the chick in that picture is at least 65% white it would be impossible to see someone like that at that time.

God this phenotype of Native American woman is so beautiful why the fuck are there like hardly any of them compared to the Mayan goblina horde south of the border

Attached: 47F18F7B-406D-4161-8294-F9F0B80B060A.jpg (572x381, 26K)

She’s Cree

Attached: 9DDF6D39-0694-4A41-AD63-A56B26E7C580.jpg (829x692, 33K)

This is what they actually looked like. No wonder we stuck them on reservations.

Attached: DSC-D0317_03.jpg (912x1200, 646K)

>1614
>not being a french chad fur trader and taking over a dozen native wives from different tribes to secure trade deals

lmao faggots I bet you can't portage

Attached: 1-canada-fur-trader-granger.jpg (755x900, 98K)

> the existence of ugly ones precludes the possibility of decent looking ones

Based quebecquois. Y’all really loved knocking them up back then

trappers were based as fuck we ol world mutt canucks all have a bit of native in us thanks to these horny devils

Pic related is much more like what you would have seen; ugly squat Indians. If a Mexican is tall or remotely attractive, it’s because of European Spanish admixture. But most of them still look like goblinas.

Attached: AABFED7F-885B-42F1-B00C-E4D7AC41B7E3.jpg (937x528, 105K)

You have to bleach us as much as possible

After scouring Google Images I found a grand total of one decent looking squaw

Attached: 90ac07bc39662a1025a8251c6831622d.jpg (700x987, 123K)

> ride to the pipeline protest with me user

Attached: 7862AA8B-14BC-4AB0-8973-D01E2BBFC3AD.jpg (666x1000, 100K)

Yellow fever is yellow. They are Asian. Also, sage.

pic related are aztec looking not all natives look the same up here Huron girls can be smoking hot and they are pure native

You must remember, if you allow yourself to fall for a different race, you don't just failed your race, you shame your ancestors and dishonor your family tree. If you happen to have children, they will be utterly despised and they will have no identity, problematic, if your children failed to integrate and play with other children, he or she will grow up into a broken person.

Not even half.

Protip: American Indians from the USA were actually taller and fitter than Europeans, it was the proto-Mexicans who were weak manlets.

Benjamin franklin and other Europeans considered the east coast indians to be some kind of peak-human and that if Europoors were going to mutt it up with anyone it should be with those guys

Abstain because I wouldn't fuck a random woman of a man I killed.

I'd ask her if she wishes a painless death to join her husband or a life of unhappy servitude.

Attached: BCAE519D-2E27-44E7-9193-9A395FE26E49.png (1136x640, 990K)

MMmmmm Gibs me dat!!

Attached: 111B87AD-7EB9-41B0-99AF-DE196A65846C.jpg (235x340, 25K)

cause the eastern bankers killed all the good natives like the Lakota and the Mohawk to get the land to put debt slaves on only to replace the good mutts grandchildren 150 years later

Look
Actual feather nigger here
I'm going to say the same thing to you I did to a guy in another tread a few days back.
You're going to get your fucking ass kicked if you call any of us squatamalans.

Lol no person with majority white dna looks like this. Her traits are almost entirely nonwhite

Attached: 1495292338866.gif (280x307, 2.62M)

Easy solution

Attached: nut&go.png (1500x1466, 3.79M)

Think of it this way.
You've been on a ship for months.....

If she taught me her warrior culture and I agreed fucking her would be in line with her and her dead husbands "code" and my woman agreed it was part of victory to conscript a bastard or 2...

I'd think about it.

A desperate loser conquers to steal the waman. A true warrior fights the war honorably because he understand well that every choice leads to consequence

Attached: A22AA92E-75B4-4019-B74E-6D854FE0D7DC.jpg (407x600, 98K)

Injuns always look like ugly mannish aliens to me, I can’t imagine fucking one of those diarrhea colored wrinkly forest monkeys. A 30 year old redskin woman typically looks like a 50 year old white thot who spent her whole life boozing, smoking, and passing out in tanning beds.

>y’all
Please no nigger speak on Jow Forums

t. Tom hardy in the revenant

I confronted Justin Trudeau on the Cox Bay point in Tofino within Tia-o-qui-aht territory(where up until 2 weeks ago, he had been banned from since September). I told him reconciliation is more than just talk. I told him an oil spill would ruin what he was there to appreciate, I told him to RESPECT NATURAL LAW. I told him NO PIPELINES & to expect resistance. He called in his security, & I told them, they have no jurisdiction in indigenous territory and that their use of force was equivalent to an occupying army. I stood firm upon the Earth which I raised my voice to defend, and he was visibly shaken. I answer to a higher law, while he's upholding a lie that can;t handle the truth. He vacated the area quickly while I stayed, internalizing the power of the ELEMENTS. Neither of us will forget the day we met.

Attached: 1442584868321.jpg (594x446, 36K)

> what is the south

>Her traits are almost entirely nonwhite
are you retarded or just pretending to be stupid?

Why are you so mad

Is there a name for this? Child of native and european. Like a hapa equivalent

she would probably cut your dick off in your sleep though

We usually call them half breeds.

Sauce?
Is she really looking at a dick

Metis

Attached: 800px-Photo_ariel_rebel.jpg (800x360, 73K)

>post "native"
>Jessica Matten
She belongs to mixed ethnicity as her parents belonged to Ukrainian and Chinese roots.
Her only claim to native shit is from her mother who worked with them as a social worker.
>pic related, her without fake tan

Attached: jessica-matten-2.png (467x702, 365K)

Métis. The word is French because French trappers loved that Indian puss more than anyone

The south never used to type y’all on the internet until niggers started doing it a few years ago. If you say y’all because you’re from the south, fine. Typing it is nigger tier.

Sauce?
Is she really looking at some Jim and deans

Why not rape then kill?

metis

btw natives are fucking ugly as sin the only "hot" ones are mixed and just look like white people with darker skin (same with mixed abos or africans)

Her father is hapa and her mother is Indian. She’s Indian. Not that difficult to comprehend

Attached: 45D806EA-9A0C-4127-920D-9F060F6523BE.png (1242x2208, 3.27M)

Well I believe the Mayans were pretty tall people based on illustrations and whatnot, so clearly there was some differences here and there. From what I can tell, North American Indians looked a hell of a lot better than Central and South Americans.

>cowboysindians.com
oh ya you proved me wrong with that reputable source

Attached: 1515719155379.gif (245x138, 397K)

>From what I can tell, North American Indians looked a hell of a lot better than Central and South Americans.
North American Indians are taller and fitter thanks to the better diet.
The high protein diet tends to make strong powerful people.
I know a guy from another tribe, western one, and he's a huge dude.

From her own site lol are you saying she’s lying? What she’s a Rachel dolezal? You’re a retard bro

Attached: 4B119E4D-1275-4B08-81A0-89C2BB06D0E9.png (1242x2208, 547K)

The might of the buffalo

So what if its an occupying army? Get fucked. You can't do shit. Either play nice or get stomped.

Thanks. Is there a burger version or are they stuck with the shitty french name too?

Hi Justin

Literally every early settler account spoke of how beautiful the natives were.

Natives in the New England part were taller than Europeans and stronger after a lifetime of hunting. Some explorers spoke of them as angels because they all looked so stunning

Even today you'll notice that natives have some extrordinary cheekbones, straight hair, and not a hair on their bodies

breed the natives so they become whiter but marry a white wife and have children with them.

That's Mexican natives

If you landed in New England, you'd see different natives

I'm so sick of not getting our energy to market b/c faggot natives think they have say. i understand they can be stakeholders but if we need a pipeline, parliamentary supremacy sorry, salmonigger. our country is getting cucked so hard by sjws and the chugs are their biggest dupe. christ i'd love to go to the states but that even comes down to the specific community, so much research...

This. It’s like saying Australian aboriginals and maoris are same

Did she see a BBC?

Lol only the southeast Asians love bbc

Attached: 154744223784368902.png (282x649, 211K)

Yeah the aboriginals are barely human

Maoris, drunk dumb assholes they may be, are pretty much human peak physically. Never seen a weak manlet Maori

Ironic because it was horny Spaniards that mixed races most

oh id let her ride my pipeline, if you know what i mean

All of the hot native americans you are posting are only hot because they had some european blood raped into their bloodline by truly desperate cowboys generations ago.

Did injuns get high?

Native North Americans were sognificantly talker than malnourished euro-peasants, it’s a recurring theme in colonial accounts

>Did injuns get high?
Yes. Terrible pot heads sadly.
Though not as bad as Hawaiians.

Because nearly every one of them got bred by the Europeans until they ceased to exist as a race. They're why everybody in the rural northeast is like 1/32 native.

>Literally every early settler account spoke of how beautiful the natives were.
No. You're fucking retarded if you think that "literally every settler" said that. Not even half of written historians said that.

P.S. Indians are largely ugly as all hell.

>They're why everybody in the rural northeast is like 1/32 native.
No, they're not.
People lie about that all the time, when they're lucky to be 1/1024th indian
>P.S. Indians are largely ugly as all hell.
What was her name and did you cry when she rejected you?

Yeah. They basically created Mestizos. It's just me projecting.

And now, over a hundred years later, you still lose to Spain and native Americans. By an invasion of mutts. How ironic.

Attached: Muh Heritage.png (480x360, 283K)

That's like a hell of a mix there.

Back then she was probably a 10. Today shes not even a 5. So rn no, then when everyone was ugly and 16? Yeah.

Ive been to New Mexico many times. Seen many native women. Some were cute. Most not at all. If we are talking native native, not mixed already.
Nlt everyone likes the same things bud. Ive seen maybe 12 black girls in my entire life i thought were even a little pretty.
Almost every spanish girl i see is a smoke show.
We all have different tastes.

if your mom is 35% indian and your dad is 75% white does that make you a native american?

I know
I just enjoy mocking the retards who shit on literally everyone.
Depends on the tribe.
A lot of tribes won't even accept you based on a blood test.
You have to actually prove who your ancestor was.

Looks like she was already mixed to me.

The wide, flat nose, caveman brow ridge, hard darkie hair and jaundiced, chinky complexion all deter my dick from twitching, sorry Dr. Levy.

do they not pay you faggots enough to post an actual redskin?

anglos just borrowed the french 'mestee' but it fell out of use since there werent many anglo/injun half breeds due to the perpetual wars of extermination they found against the injuns.

Thanks we'll take it from some Jow Forums autist to learn all about the way of the warrior and honorabu conduct you stupid faggot

You’re actually seething rn shitskin. Lol you got called out and have no recourse but to act like a faggot.

Was it autism?

Attached: 1506398350564.gif (200x200, 2M)

>If you disagree with me you're a shitskin
Nice try, shitskin

Attached: 1892389283322.jpg (660x315, 32K)

>no u

i take her by force and keep her as my personal sex slave whom i occasionally rent to other members of the expedition.
it's not ideal but it beats the gay sex that was the only option during the 9 month sea voyage.
any time she gets pregnant i just beat her until she miscarries.
this has nothing to do with preserving my race as i have no concept of genetics.
rather this is done out of necessity because we are all starving and dying of disease and don't have the resources to support children.
i then die of syphilis

Would be willing to bet that shes half french at a minimum

I don't understand.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

they also like BWC, they are brown to begin with

hot

Something tells me you've never visited a rez.