Defend Western Civilization

Defend Western Civilization

Attached: Dw6o0ZCV4AItV5s.jpg (1600x1069, 378K)

Don’t need to, trump already did

Look at all those burgers in front of Trump. Surely he is the Burger King.

there is an abundance of food on that table, its defending itself just fine.

The fake outrage is so hilarious tho.

why did they think endless tendies and burgers would upset anyone thats not fucking paid to be here?

> be me
> finally get to be in the whitehouse
> holyshitwhitehousefood.avi
> find out the fat tub of a trump has bad skin
> his skin looks pasty and caked on
> find out we're about to eat fucking burgers.
> eats burger on a chair that looks older than my grandpa
> spill ketchup on it because fuck it, the world is ending.

fuck nothing is sacred anymore lol

The picture does a good enough job. Such a thing is only possible, thanks to the West.

enough threads already
he's just having some fun. fuck off

He didn't do it to upset people. They were going to regardless of what he did. He did this to take over the news cycle for a day or so.

SAGE

HITLER WAS A JEW LOVING ZOG PSYOP
It just makes too much sense
>takes rising nationalist movement
>radicalized it to the point war was inevitable
>ensures the death of nearly forty MILLION ethnically white men and women
>stages a half assed ‘final solution’ that only hurts the poorest Jews and degenerates letting the rich ones with power escape
>cucks his own military to the point of being steamrolled despite being ‘elite ubermensch’
>never suspects his amazing cipher Enigma was cracked even after time and again the Allies make Germans look like fools
>after all is said and done nationalism becomes reviled worldwide, the German State is destroyed and partitioned, millions of white people are dead, and the Zionist Jew movement enjoys sympathy and power greater than ever before
And it’s all thanks to Der Furher. And even today nationalism is hogtied to the stigma of racism and being evil. So tell me again how great Hitler was

Attached: 227542CF-CDBB-4A80-A7C9-A6E3A9503DD6.png (403x448, 57K)

You got trolled by the most Socratic US prez. ever.

kek

Attached: 1527366489022.jpg (2500x1667, 283K)

In what other nation can you squat for months in a shed in a home depot parking lot?

Attached: 72e4a4138664b1469e04ae92c50aa106[1].jpg (650x712, 64K)

Just imagine the conniptions conservacucks would be having if Obama served KFC at the White House

>Socratic

What do you think this means? Please elaborate.

oh not the burger king, i meant the shills. i just walked in and saw 7 of these threads, thats shills. what i mean is how shit are they at their job to think tendies and burgers would upset any of us. he can bathe in honey mustard and tendies for all i care. this is a very pro-tendies board.

Approved.

Attached: 7A9417F6-43D9-4D79-A183-030A2B55C496.jpg (329x603, 42K)

You can't. It sucks.

Obama is a house negro I doubt he even eats KFC. He only eats peasant food when cameras are present

for me it's 2 big macs

>M-M-MY FELLOW AMERICANS... THIS 3 PIECE SURE DOES TASTE GOOD, RIGHT GUYS?

It means be a troll like socrates