Help

19 years old and am hiding my depression, extreme self-harm and suicidal thoughts from my parents and those around me. I want to get help but am afraid to do anything because self-harm and depression has become normal for me and I don't know any other ways of living. I'm afraid to change the way I live and think because it is unknown to me. Gonna kill myself by next month. Looking for some words of encouragement to push me over the edge :)

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Intriguing.
I thought self harm died out back in 2014

Nonetheless I just have a single question:
What is the sole purpose of self-harming?
It's not an impulsive decision, you did this based on some sort of reasoning, explain this.

If you do survive consider that there is a path for you out there... You will suffer and wish you had died after all but go along with it/ wonder what the path could be. Then you can always decide to try again.

I won't tell you not to do it. If you don't care about your family or people being sad or would actually be happy if they are sad then by all means do it. I know it is all in proportion but until then eat well, eat good food, figure out what the meaning is behind the self mutilation and then write it down or don't (up to you).

The reason of self-harming can stem from self hate, punishment of oneself or just using pain to cope with being sad, confused or stressed. When you cut or get hurt the brain releases chemicals to stop the pain, and the pain alongside the equivalent to being high numbs all other feelings. And it mostly is impulsive, kinda like someone picking up smokes because their friends or parents do it too.

Right, but you mutilating your body serves no other purpose but temporary relief and, for the obvious one, a degree of attention.

In fact, it's no surprise because women thrive on attention and when deprived of it become troubled.

What problems are you facing in your life which causes you to be so miserable?

Men become troubled when they're deprived of attention too. Isn't that what happened to you?

>Men become troubled when they're deprived of attention too. Isn't that what happened to you?

You wouldn't have written anything or waited a month if you really meant it, you're just putting it off. Stop putting off suicide and stop putting off getting help. By not stopping feeling sorry for yourself today and not getting help tomorrow you're just wasting time. Do you really want to waste your time on nothing?

Cutting to the chase already, I see.

Listen, I'm not your enemy. Just tell me what left you in this state.

Best explanation I've heard is that mental/emotional pain is extremely hard to understand and deal with, so hurting yourself to give an easy-to-understand physical form to the confusing mental pain is a way to cope.

Go join 7 cups of tea.

Attached: 1530035325742.jpg (750x441, 203K)

lol, i wrote that comment but I'm not OP.

sorry for the confusion.

are you not going to answer my question though?

wtf i just saw you in another thread doing this same shit and dodging anons questions

you seem kinda like some sort of fag or something

>Cutting to the chase already, I see.
>Listen, I'm not your enemy. Just tell me what left you in this state.

Clearly a larper. Is this because your father neglected to provide any stern guidance or discipline in you home? Were you allowed to play video games all day while your social skills atrophied?

Do you blame your father for your failure's with women? Or have you invented another excuse?

Speak, foul beast.

>Is this because your father neglected to provide any stern guidance or discipline in you home?
*yawn*
One can only imagine projection.

Seriously, you people are cookie-cutter.

Just tell me what the fuck is the matter you stupid fucking mental midget.

>Do you blame your father for your failure's with women? Or have you invented another excuse?

Where in the fuck do you get any of this from my inquiries about your life? It's actually astonishing how deluded and offended you are by this.
Seriously, if you wanted to make a point that anything I'm saying is true, you just did.

>Speak, foul beast.
you're making it very hard to sympathize with you.
I have nothing to say to people who pose me such stupid questions.

I'm a 20 year old man who does this casually out of boredom. I give advice. That is my only purpose here.

dude I'M not OP

I just want you to tell me about your dad you goddamn kittyfucking weirdo larper. He wasn't around. That's why no one cared when you threw away all your potential. if your dad was actually involved in making you what you are then i'd be really concerned.

I want you tell me how many hours of your life you think you've wasted playing video games. I want you tell me how many relationships you've had. I want to know when you decided you hate women. Was it before you realized they would always reject you? Or afterwards?

Why would i want you to sympathize with me? you don't even know who i am.

same user here

>kittyfucking weirdo larper
I'm genuinely amazed how you can come up with this shit and expect me to take you seriously

This is all quite boring to me I feel obliged to resort to platitudes but I'll satisfy this for a moment.

You go on and on about how I have daddy issues or some shit because I'm most obviously wasting my potential, based on ample evidence from this thread of me trying to assist OP in her suicide problems. Even if I may not be taking the most preferred approach, it seems slight unusual that you resort to a very particular lifestyle that you seem to have decided for me.

I find it jarring more than anything. In fact, on par with bait.

But knowing the inhabitants of this board, you're genuinely unaware of how hard you're coming off as a projecting faggot.

>I want you tell me how many hours of your life you think you've wasted playing video games. I want you tell me how many relationships you've had. I want to know when you decided you hate women. Was it before you realized they would always reject you? Or afterwards?

The truth of the matter is, even if I told you that I don't play video games all that often and spend most of my time reading books, and that I'm currently in a relationship with a girl I very much love and that the entire basis of hating women due to being an incel is founded up degeneracy, it wouldn't matter because you've already decided what you think of me based on your personal experience.

Can you not make any argument without making it so fallaciously drawn upon assumption?
>Why would i want you to sympathize with me?
This is the exact reason why I wish to sympathize with you. Because as much as you intend to bring me down to your level, I will not falter. Tell me why you're so fucking jaded.

Attached: 1531080823320.jpg (534x800, 72K)

You should see a medical doctor and get the help you need and deserve! Cheers mate! Also, smoke weed or get some pussy mang, u gotta liv life

Damn, fair enough.

I thought you were just trying to fuck with op. i guess that was presumptuous of me. maybe naive. thanks for taking the time to write all that back and keeping composure.

kittyfucking wierdo just seemed like a hell of a thing to call somebody and not one i'd heard before. I thought something might stick.

what do you think about cutting?

First of all, go fuck yourself. Because your op image is blood and you felt like being edgy now my left leg feels like a bitch.

Secondly, nice thread you got going here, you managed to get a namefag's panties in a bunch, yup, it's going in my cringe compilation.

Lastly user, I'd like to ask why do >(You) self harm?

Attached: cringe-compilation-anime.jpg (705x500, 79K)

I've very well expressed my view on it.

I don't know what OP's life situation is, but I am more inclined because she posted this image of her bleeding wrist it isn't to relieve pain more so than it is to garner attention.

I mean, if she has the opportunity to use the internet to complain about how shit her life is, it truly cannot be as bad as she's making it out?

It's all circumstantial.

I don't think anyone should kill themselves before 25. You are at the very start of your adulthood; you should at the very least move out from your parents place, go to school, or do something with your new independence beyond an hero. You've likely grown up with and faced trauma your whole life, and now you want to end it all when you finally have the chance to move on and put it behind you? At least give yourself that opportunity OP, embrace adulthood if only for a few years.

I've been wanting to fuck a cutting girl for like 10 years
All the girls I've fucked dodged teh questions
Bet a bunch did it

Anyways, here you are, bitch with veins open
Let's talk
And then fuck
Come one, are you afraid?

same user here

Did you ever read Notes from Underground?

The narrator describes a man with a tooth ache who screams through the night and keeps his family up. He kind of likes his toothe ache though, because it gives him a reason to scream, and he likes to scream. It makes him feel significant and he likes to know that others are suffering with him and constantly made aware of his pain. But even though he likes the attention, that doesn't mean the tooth ache doesn't hurt like hell.

Your reasoning about having internet access meaning that her pain isn't as bad loses me. But I do think people find pleasure in suffering loudly.

I also think that sometimes people suffer falsely to avoid suffering truly though. I think Carl Jung said that neurosis is always a substitute for legitimate suffering.

It just really doesn't seem to me like you're trying to sympathize with OP though, honestly. Maybe you're trying to understand her, but not sympathize. But i also think you're right that attention is a major motive. But then I also think someone who's cutting themselves open is having a pretty fucked experience of life if that is what they feel driven to do, even if it's not for the reason's they say.