Why don’t Christians practice Christianity?

Christians aren’t the type of people I see critiquing their flaws and trying to gain the moral high ground. They also don’t cuck out like Jesus said to. It’s disproportionately leftist atheists who try to gain the moral high ground and cuck out. The Bible says free will doesn’t exist while Christians make it a central point of their beliefs. Why are Christians so unchristian? Do they subconsciously rebel against what they’re told is holy and that’s why Christianity has survived so long despite its weak slave morality?

Attached: 613DDE7D-320E-42C5-ADF2-ED1C547522DB.png (500x667, 486K)

Obviously you have not done your research. Ever hear the song "Onward Christian Soldiers"? Christians used to be completely badass.

Christians understand original sin, where as leftist atheist project, project, project.

If you want to know how a Christian is supposed to act, just ask someone who isn't a Christian.

This.

Attached: 1545970113197.jpg (573x591, 142K)

Then why do I read the Bible and see nothing but muh chosen people and Jesus calling for cuckoldry? This wasn’t a problem for me when I thought jews were good and cucking out was a virtue but it turns out neither of those things are true.

Jews killed Jesus to be fair. The fact of the matter is that Christian love is the hope that your enemies will repent. Psalm 101:3 and Ecclesiastes 3:8 are proof that cuckoldry is not christian (forgive me if I'm misquoting), even if many people who claim to be christian have no spine. Go to your local Orthodox church and talk to a priest.

Attached: BEGOME.jpg (480x340, 14K)

>Jews killed Jesus to be fair.
That’s not good enough. To do away with their chosen status you either have to toss out the OT where all the based stuff is or be CI and accept the edomite conspiracy.

I think the stuff in the new covenant that contradicts the teachings of the OT should hold priority. The Jewish people rejected their messiah, and by extension rejected God. But I'm no theologian, so who cares? Read stuff by actual theologians like the Sayings of the Desert Fathers or the Philokia. God bless user.

where in the bible does it say freewill doesn't exist? I don't think you know what you're talking about OP

Ecclesiastes 3:1 Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses.
Lamentations 3:37-38 Who has spoken and it came to pass, unless the Lord has ordained it? Do not both adversity and good come from the mouth of the Most High?…
Proverbs 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
Proverbs 20:24 A man’s steps are from the Lord; how then can man understand his way?
Proverbs 16:33: The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.
Proverbs 19:21: Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
Jeremiah 10:23: I know, O Lord, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.
Romans 8:29 — “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
Ephesians 1:5 — “Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,”
Romans 8:29 — “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

I Peter 1:2 — “Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.”
Romans 8:28–30: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren. And those whom he predestined he also called; and those whom he called he also justified; and those whom he justified he also glorified.
Ephesians 1:11 In [Christ] we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will

why are you talking about what christians used to be if the topic is their behaviour now.

Attached: 1513423169987.jpg (456x456, 31K)

You're right but for the wrong reasons.
You have no idea what it is to practice Christianity. It's a religion of moderation, not tolerance at all costs. There's a clear theme of Christ trying to moderate the old laws so that they are not abused and twisted.

The NT is where the left gets all their scripture they use to claim God is a tranny hippy communist.

The jewish plan got as far as it did by defining and appealing to moderation.

>They also don’t cuck out like Jesus said to
You don't understand Christianity then.

Then my parents and college professors don’t understand it either.

Cuck gets executed
Nigger please

Anything to make jews complain

Attached: 1547536803104.jpg (1024x760, 57K)

That’s the only healthy interpretation of modern Christianity given what’s easily available. I don’t have access to that secret pro-white ancient Christian Identity doctrine the kikes keep hidden away under lock and key. Some dude who browses Jow Forums and 8/pol/ does though. I wish I knew how he learned all he did.

Attached: 46E7CF4D-C4BF-4016-AE50-A097EBCEB84C.jpg (750x750, 75K)

This guy. How the fuck did he learn all this? My dad read the Bible every day to me as a kid. I never heard anything like this. My dad became a zionist himself.

Attached: 9AD02805-C44C-4F01-B9EF-284864BD51A9.jpg (800x768, 304K)

The sad truth is ALL jews must be but to death for the seamless advancement of society.

They're wrong. Just because people twist Christ's words doesn't mean that we shouldn't look at what Christian doctrine is based off of. You yourself quoted the NT, do you agree with them? The problem that you see is with prots and sola scriptura, which gave birth to so many of the different denoms. The truth in the bible can be different than your own interpretation, and the interpretations of saints and theologians should hold priority to your own interpretation. You should talk to an ortho priest, they would be happy to receive you.

no to everything you just said