It's not that bad

So most of you thinks that race mixing is bad, why exactly? I'm a full mixed person by my self and I feel pretty much normal as a human, also one of the prettiest peoples I've seen are mixed like me. I am half white, black, native.

Attached: Me.jpg (458x610, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/plight_of_mixed_race.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're 0% White.

I’m slightly tainted but still considered white and not mixed. It more depends on the quality of your genetics, not where they originate from. Although there is correlations of race and quality

Attached: 64AA7ED3-52BF-4A9A-9D73-DF817A41F967.jpg (594x510, 57K)

I'm mixed and I think I look pretty good, I'm at least good looking enough to get a girl or two. Only sad thing is that I didn't get light colored eyes, mine are just black.

My mother is white, I'm suppose to have some of it.

You’re 100% monkey. And 100% Uma DELICIA!

Attached: D8AEE1F0-E38E-4DBB-B096-37E23AEEFE60.png (1060x722, 33K)

consider the following:

>you only like racemixing because you are raceless
>you only want to promote racemixing because you have a fetish for pale girls
>like a zombie turning on the other survivors, attempt to destroy that which you love because you can't be a part of it.

Your mother is disgusting

Disgusting.

Same as your mother.

You're in a bad way Brazil, you used to be civilised.

Attached: 1547177488694.jpg (1334x750, 154K)

Dude you're so dumb, Who is talking about brasil situation? This topic is about race mixing, btw I dont support those LGBT stuff at all..

>half white, black, native
>half white
>half black
>half native
seems the nigger genes were pretty strong

That's a European skull, Spanish something mixed with native American.

Attached: images (3).jpg (640x192, 63K)

No thanks.

I dont speak spanish, I dont have any spanish in my family.

>I feel pretty much normal as a human

how else would you feel?

If you were getting beaten to death I wouldn’t do much as think about helping you. Pic related is your founding myth.

Attached: 414360BE-A845-423B-9A19-8B3872F4D999.jpg (675x637, 89K)

Half white 50% black 40% native 10%.

Feel like a non-human as you guys over here described a mixed person being "a monster" of nature.

rofl

>If you were getting beaten to death I wouldn’t do much as think about helping you
You probably wouldn't help anybody you soiboi lardass.

>I'm half
>lists three different races
user you might just be retarded or just really bad with math or both.

It’s literally bad for you OP. You end up with a kid that cannot survive in any environment very well.

Attached: 76CB4AFB-A6A9-4781-90C1-5E2F6270676C.jpg (1024x660, 131K)

You’ve Skin color = shit turd

This.

Off yourself... if you consider yourself partially white, that part must be in agony living with part nigger dna..
what a shame..

Also not true.

Because it destroys races and makes everyone look the same. And eventually they get this mutty appearance from having mismatched features
>have a bucket of white paint
>drop like 25% black in it
>"there should be some white in there"
>have a white t shirt
>stain it brown
>"it's partly a white shirt still"

Hates niggers and speaks like one. Das rittttte.

I feel your jealousy.

Racist af! say that in my face I'd brake your teeth.

This picture has thousands of google image results. I look kind of like this guy, but I'm 100% white. This is basically a European look IMO. He's lucky to have those aesthetics despite his race.

>not about Brazil
Oh, it most certainly is.

Proving my point.

That's a research paper but I guess I'll believe this random fucktard on Jow Forums instead
Nothing is true unless OP approve

Attached: HalfmanHalfbearHalfpig.png (520x650, 172K)

That seens no one could prove with facts why race mixing is bad, sad.

Brazil is the number one warning against mixing, you may personally be a good dude but the overall effect is shit.

Attached: images.png (282x179, 8K)

53 page paper already dropped ITT
scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/plight_of_mixed_race.pdf

It's absolutely bad, and the only people calling for and encouraging it are the globalist sort and their indoctrinated slave-class. To them borders and differences are barriers to entry; lost profit.

Attached: mutt.png (1908x690, 2.73M)

White mixing with NIGGERS makes the White part half as good but makes the NIGGER part twice as good.

In summary....race mixing makes Whites less but NIGGERS more...

Why make Whites LESS?

Demand Segregation Now!

Attached: no_race_mixing.jpg (640x480, 37K)

This. White/colored babies never turn out white. They may be white passing, but never white. A European with a colored mate will never have children that look like him or her. It's a corruption that can take generations to correct.

Everyone is already mixed but Jow Forums just dreams of seeing nothing but hybrid human/neanderthal cumstain incestrious wackjobs.
go figure

Attached: 09A8D2E3-475E-41FC-BFBE-122CD76AA428.gif (320x180, 2.9M)

You're not human. You're a mongrel

you fucking dumb mutt, Whites are the least incestous group on earth

The only reason this guy is “pretty” is because of his white half. And you fucking know it

>I am half white, black, native.
>3x0,5
This is why race mixing is bad you dumb nigger.

Attached: 84D04BDE-0AC1-4083-8CFB-DEF9D3176FFA.jpg (570x587, 40K)

Bad for races. IQ takes a hit big time for white race 88 percent of time. Mutt is usually the outcome, and the smell of dead flesh when mixing is the worse effect. Your welcome. Signed genetic scientist _u___ University

Attached: FD2716BE-9EEA-4482-ACB0-E1D0A83E4C87.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

"Y-you're just being greedy, let us have some white women, we can trade!"

Attached: easily explained.png (782x636, 10K)

who cares everyone on earth is mixed to some degree.

Attached: whites btfo.jpg (598x720, 76K)

Who allowed this dog to happen?

>8% abo
>1% nigger
>slightly tainted
nigger you're barely human

Idk, but they were liberal.

As someone who will be objective with you unlike many, it has more to do with the potential for the lack of no identity and becoming a mindless consumer as your identity to fill the void. To elaborate, most times when two races mix and have a kid they don't teach the kid about both sides of the cultures within he or she, meaning that unless the kid takes it upon his or herself to learn it on their own via the internet or relatives, he or she will never know. This is a problem because if they don't feel any connection to their roots, they are less fulfilled than others in life, and it becomes easier for them to fall into the trap of materialist mindless consumerism. Honestly you could kind of use as a standard for testing whether or not the parents really love one another by seeing about if both cultures has been taught by the parents to the kid. It might seem strange, but the fact is that if the parents are only together because of lust, they aren't going to tell the kid jack about the cultures because they have no actual investment into one another.

and to conclude, who do you think benefits the most from a person being a materialist mindless consumer who gets their dopamine fix from buying the latest trendy stuff?

>half white,black,native
>150%
MUH

Let me tell you the following, whites do not accept you, blacks do not accept you and natives definitely do not accept you.
You have as much shared culture as an immigrant coming into their nation and are able to identify to none.
>Racial imposter syndrome
Quite sad really but this thing used to be slow and occur naturally overtime. Not sudden, forced and by the numbers like how it is today.

I don't even want to think about Canada

4 letters starts with J

Race mixing is not that bad as long you're not tainted with nigger blood.

My mother doesn't fuck monkeys.

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1521077279026.jpg (600x488, 51K)

Who dont accepts me? I've been travelling all over the world and pretty much all of em accepted me as a human being, they respected me very well, And I even dated a girl from europe.

I didnt say she does.
Actually she fucks money.

Attached: main-qimg-694cfe4e2a6f52fcc77699d23692e58b-c.jpg (500x556, 50K)

white is a color, you're brown
not that it matters hi brazil friend :)

woke and based

fuck you nigger

Attached: 49465143_10157034961942728_1441101260274008064_n.jpg (270x344, 13K)

>t. pepe the furnigger

>I'm a full mixed person by my self
>one of the prettiest peoples I've seen are mixed like me.
desu I think you are fully gay

Attached: 25925191938.jpg (633x999, 524K)

You're three halves?
I had a car like that once, pretty funny.

Because it's boring. Most people in the world are brown. Pale skin and blonde or red hair are relatively rarer so these traits should be encouraged to be passed on.

Brazil has plenty of mixed race latina babez, I would love to visit as a sex tourist one day.

>I'm a full mixed person

Attached: mixed_niggers.jpg (954x1300, 113K)

So? Better to be good looking, smart and fit than "at least I can say I'm white".

Attached: 4ZztB4MP.jpg (604x444, 57K)

It's not bad, just assimilate to liberty and don't be a tool of the state.

Being the bald old white man wont be all its cracked up to be neither yet here we are as humanoids of mother nature and father time

Latinos have higher IQ than the average nigger, even our peasants, our black people don't act like niggers. These whities don't want race mixing with niggers

if you're not white then you also aint good looking nor smart

So you're like man bear pig? Half man, half bear and half pig?

Attached: 7525A0A5-B61A-4A15-8D98-7C40ED66B702.jpg (602x602, 66K)

>full mixed

>Why make Whites LESS?
BIG DICKS!!!

nigger

> losing your soul and half your IQ arent that big of a deal, you will be dumb and happy and have lots of degenerate sex.

look at human societies
the more black DNA the more violence, poverty and retardation.
coincidence? .... no?