Dating Apps

Hey user,

Is there anyone out there that’s actually had a successful story of meeting that one true love on a dating app? Or just someone that is actually the “real deal”. I just feel like it definitely takes away from the aspect of meeting people in person and being able to emotionally see what’s behind everything they say. Text messages, social media, dating sites really prevent people from seeing that side but on the positive side it just gives people more time to think about what they want to say. I feel it really takes the aspect of just meeting a girl in person away, something that’s unique. I have two friends who found their one true love on Tinder, they are both pretty introvert, I’m pretty outgoing and don’t really like that stuff I’d rather meet a girl at school, a work place, going out to a bar/ club. Never tried dating apps, but was thinking of giving it a shot just to see what it is about, is it worth the squeeze? I have a handful of girls that I date already and hang out with already, but I guess I’ve been wanting to explore and see other methods of meeting girls and want to know other people’s experiences.

Attached: Arab_Girl_smsxone_com_.jpg (240x320, 27K)

>Im a fat loser cunt weeb so what good am I? Im the laughing stock of a highschool gossip circle and chilled with the popular kids because of my EPIC JOKRES! LoL probably gonna die a virign. :)

Attached: LOLsoraandumbxd!.jpg (266x188, 36K)

sucks to suck.

At least he died smiling. Poor bastard.

Attached: Adachi_when_he_was_a_student.jpg (720x405, 51K)

>sucks to have a micro penis.
Good work russel peters.

Attached: 511.png (485x723, 468K)

my sister is living with and engaged to like her first tinder date they've been together like 6-8 months. i think its fucking crazy, but hey they seem happy.

I just feel social media really is killing the aspect of chivalry and the old ways of dating, where you used to have to charm girls or actually have some type of romantic story or game to approach them. Definately looks like the future is just all about marketing girls on apps and just trying to choose the best pick, scary what technologies become.

Yes, you gotta treat m'lady right.

>tryna get laid on ig in grade 9
>show a cat fish ur micro penis
>tell the entire school how small you are
Lol go kiss a gorrilla you loser. Maybe its your DESTINY.

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Ann_smiling.png (512x512, 197K)

Kek this girl fucks, akira look what a bad bitch lmao.

Attached: Sojiro_Cut-in.png (872x632, 187K)

Just cause you got a micropenis doesnt mean you cant show a girl a good time you moron.

Justice was served by lady ann. Wonderful.

Attached: Yusuke_Cut-in_2.png (872x632, 156K)

Damn ann I didnt teach you SnM in class. A+

Attached: Kawakami_Cut-in.png (872x632, 117K)

Holy shit ann you deserve like a gold medal for dunking on a pathetic poo in loo beta cuck. Nice! J E B A I T E D

Attached: Yuuki_Cut-in.png (872x632, 174K)

Holy crap ann if I had like a gold medal or necklace I would've given it to you, what do you think joker?

Attached: 1492286521677.png (512x512, 119K)

>boom. hedshot.

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Futaba_Sakura_with_rabbit_ears.png (512x512, 156K)

Wow, left to take a shower after posting this post and a whole scenario gets started XD

Imagine being indian, and tryna pull white girls with your mini shwarma. 10/10 would eat with pancakes.

Attached: 1491370884950.png (512x512, 104K)

So to answer your original question. No. Ther isn’t.

Whats a micro penis? Why are you laughing? Is it a birth defect?

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Makoto_Nijima's_winter_attire.png (512x512, 78K)

She took notes when I was with joker.

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Haru_Okumura.png (500x500, 140K)

This is my sister everyone. Wonderful. 101 ways to be popular. This is why dad left us makoto. Amazing. I dont even have a bf. This right here this living nightmare is why I drink alone at night. She is the crux of my depression. Im tired of old men hitting on me. Im like 6 foot, im basically wonder woman at this point. Im not into fucking midgets like bruno mars. FML

Attached: Sae_Shadow.png (512x512, 163K)

I met a girl that I had a 5 month casual relationship with and I'm about to go on a second date with a girl I really hit it off with from tinder
It is possible to have success with tinder but it is less probable than having a strong social life or just going out and mackin on girls.

Alright, I think ill just stick to going out than the social sites. Thanks for the advice anons

I already beat you to it ryuji

Attached: lol.png (342x430, 92K)

horry shet

Attached: oda blood.png (872x632, 135K)

Jeez

Attached: elchadnarukami.png (778x1422, 101K)

...yes

Attached: boypussyhot.png (260x279, 53K)

take your clothes off smexi-kun

Attached: Goro_Cut-in.png (872x632, 216K)

you better listen to him. You have a nice booty. Truly a mans butt. Believe me, jokers booty is more important than drinking water.

Attached: ].png (192x192, 23K)

Get the lube, his buthole is still taught yet malleable.

Attached: lmao.jpg (320x320, 20K)

>not again.jpg

Attached: dirtyboy.jpg (828x716, 52K)

Don't fight it baby. If you do were just gonna drug you again. You're smart, loyal, I appreciate you. We're gonna hold yous down joker boy

Attached: yumm.png (500x500, 228K)

It’s like a bunch of r/Jow Forums redditors got together and made this thread just for quick karma

Exactly