The French Revolution will happen again on a world wide scale

How does one respond to the second replay of the French revolution?
>Murder
>Rape
>cannibalism of murdered priests and nuns
>guillotines spilling blood literally flowing as streams throughout entire cities day and night

The Second "French revolution" will only happen when before the anti-christ.

I guess I'm pretty interested in hearing how Jow Forums's analysis on the entire subject matter espsically given the main aim of the French Revolution was to....
1. ) Destroy and pillage the entire Catholic Church
2 .) Create one NEW ONE WORLD government and religion
3.) Reduce the entire French Population down to 8000 Frenchman (I think this excludes women possibly)

Sound familiar? It should. It's exactly what the "elites" and "globalists" Jow Forums is so adamantly fighting against daily wants in their U.N agendas and so forth.

With these stark comparisons in mind I have no idea why the majority of Jow Forums has not converted to Catholicism.

Why haven't you turned back to the Church yet France?

French Revolution as a Type of End Times Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=41W0OHR4l-Y

French Revolution as a Type of End Times Part 2: Napoleon
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-oVoVqE9Y

Why is Our Lady Weeping
>After the various French Revolutions had ravaged the faith of France, the eldest daughter of the Church, Our Lady appeared only one time to two French peasant children, Maxim and Melanie
youtube.com/watch?v=SPP7p_QG5k4

Blessed Martyrs of Compiègne
>Nuns ended the French Revolution in their sacrifice to and for Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iqa6O4jJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=oWJmJMhfOaE
Dechristianization of France during the French Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution

Attached: ssjb_victims.jpg (600x400, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheNamelessWar_105/page/n19
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-great-french-revolution-1789-1793
realjewnews.com/?p=179
therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/thomas-malthus-father-of-genocidal-useless-eater-concept/
1984redux.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/eugenics-and-malthusian-misanthropy-strange-bedfellows-in-an-orgy-of-blood-lust/
youtube.com/watch?v=gb_w0YZQjTI
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2384
youtube.com/watch?v=M1mydZuZsKI
youtube.com/watch?v=b87Ped8fgEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the main aim of the French Revolution was to reduce the French Population to 8000.
Gonna need a source on that one bud

My work in TWD:RTS manifests. Heil Spalding!

Ah yes (((the French Revolution)))
All revolutions are Jewish

>8000 Frenchmen
Guess I must be a mutt or the equivalent of an inbreed bong

The French Revolution due to an abusive monarchy. Seek help for schizophrenia, my dude

Attached: 56uju.png (348x425, 10K)

Helicopters are so much more tidy.

Read The Nameless War

Attached: 1530261294254.jpg (352x499, 25K)

>archive.org/details/TheNamelessWar_105/page/n19

Read the chapter in the book. Basically says the Freemasons and Illuminati were responsible -- but the Protocols of Zion took credit by stating they 'started both organizations and controlled them'. Yeah that's bs lol

Attached: jhipiop.png (872x807, 179K)

>Yeah that's bs lol
Is it, can you elaborate?

And props for actually checking out the book.

Here's a 1909 document detailing the French Revolution including freemasonry.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-great-french-revolution-1789-1793

Just read that...
The king had no money and was in debt for funding the American (((Revolution))).
realjewnews.com/?p=179

Here you go.

I didn't find a specific of 80000 men, but dig and I'm sure you'll find it. The priest wouldn't just say that. There were what, 12 million frenchman? They wanted it down by more than 2/3rds supposedly.

From Thomas Malthus
An Essay on the Principle of Population
therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/thomas-malthus-father-of-genocidal-useless-eater-concept/

1984redux.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/eugenics-and-malthusian-misanthropy-strange-bedfellows-in-an-orgy-of-blood-lust/

youtube.com/watch?v=gb_w0YZQjTI

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 3.13.12 AM.png (708x289, 100K)

Jews are not allowed in the Illuminati.

They never achieved the goal of 8000 people. They didn't have the technology.

...however, the group works by members starting individual groups of their own. Perhaps some Jews were tied to one of these then extrapolated in story telling that they were part of the illuminati... then story gets passed on now it's they led the illuminati... then they started the society, etc. The Talmud is all about narcissism so story extrapolation of them for taking credit for things they didn't do is about expected.

>jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2384

open source of them denying such as well. They had the society hence blaming them for all the recent, bad stuff they've been doing (blood ritual sacrifices for one).

*hate

Ah my man Malthus.
But nah from the looks of this, it was just a few crackpot priests and the like, who wanted the population to go down. There was never a concerted effort to decrease the population significantly. So whilst a claim could be made that some people within the revolution wanted a reduction in population. The claim that it was one of the main founding ideas of the revolution is too much of a stretch.

Attached: 1547093841611.jpg (1550x1099, 163K)

Can't read nip-nong

Where is Canada when you need them.

they ate each other during the French Revolution?

wut?

chinks are going to take over Canada and Australia. don't kid yourself. probably America too.

>Seek help for schizophrenia, my dude
Its like you ignored every link provided.

Just look at voltaire.
Can you not read?
Quote Voltaire...
>once we have destroyed the jesuits we will have "our own way" (paraphrasing for the sake of modesty - he said something worse) with the catholic church. In 20 years there will be nothing left of the church.
That was 1773
>dr. warren carroll
>It was the most chillingly evil accurate evil prophecy in history
In 20 years from that statement Voltaire made
1793 the year of the terror in France began with the outlawing of cannon and catholic law.
In the 1920's or 1930's the French had a summit where one of their officials in front of the court of governing bodies all came to the conciseness that the french revolution came from Freemasonry.

Again, I lack my sources again though.
There's plenty of direct quotes from freemasons in this video here on the French Revolution.
youtube.com/watch?v=M1mydZuZsKI
>Jews are not allowed in the Illuminati.
Because they run them.

Attached: 1200px-Nicolas_de_Largillière,_François-Marie_Arouet_dit_Voltaire_adjusted.png (1200x1507, 2.42M)

yeah they did.
There's a few books written on the subject.
This is not the first book but it appears to be one of the more modern recent ones.

Attached: CITIZENS & CANNIBALS- The French Revolution, the Struggle for Modernity, and the Origins of Ideo (315x476, 43K)

I think he's making fun of the cannibalism part as there's an ongoing meme on Jow Forums of the siege in ancient china of 20,000 citizens being eaten. I think thats a document found and written of the battle.

Attached: 20-000-30-000-civilians-were-eaten-decisive-tang-strategic-victory-https-en-wikipedia-org-wiki-batt- (500x539, 100K)

>once we have destroyed the jesuits we will have "our own way" (paraphrasing for the sake of modesty - he said something worse) with the catholic church. In 20 years there will be nothing left of the church.
The church was known to be just as oppressive as the monarchy at the time. Even today Catholicism is very corrupt.

>Jews are not allowed in the Illuminati.
>Because they run them.
The founder was Adam Weishaupt who was anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, and anti-Pagan.

They ate the priests and nuns?

>So whilst a claim could be made that some people within the revolution wanted a reduction in population.
Yes.
>The claim that it was one of the main founding ideas of the revolution is too much of a stretch.
You're right about it not being a founding idea. I should have made that more clear. Population control was not there at the beginning, but later developed. There's plenty of period art works depicting the killings of babies and children to validate that Malthus's idea was picked up as narrative of ongoing judicial practice.

>The church was known to be just as oppressive as the monarchy at the time. Even today Catholicism is very corrupt.

>The founder was Adam Weishaupt who was anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, and anti-Pagan.
Looks like we've got the annual masonic apologetic here today. They always come in on these threads.

If you're not one than notice that yes, there was a tax levied on church property farms, but this was before the monarchy went bust in the bank

Secondly the Church is not corrupt itself but peoples within it can be. You point the finger at te cChurch when in fact those telling you the church has been infultraited by freemasons for years are the ones you now shun and blame caliming ot be corrupt!? If you look at the video of "Why is Our Lady Crying" she talks about members of the Church and priests loving money.

Get the hell out this thread you lying Jew

I'm right behind you.

Attached: 1545919086149.jpg (530x762, 117K)

>Looks like we've got the annual masonic apologetic here today.
Nah you're right Masons worship the devil.

>Secondly the Church is not corrupt itself but peoples within it can be.
The church is corrupt and infiltrated by many groups including Zionists today.

>Get the hell out this thread you lying Jew
How does saying jews are lying make me a jew lol

Attached: hjlyulyui.jpg (500x498, 74K)

I get where you're coming from but Malthus' ideas were prevalent in nearly all major movements throughout the 18th century (and early-to-mid 19th century). Hell many English thought that the Irish potato famine was proof of Malthusian ideas. Believing that the Irish had population too quickly and had brought the famine on themselves.

So I dunno, look the case could be made but as I said before I don't think there's enough there to support it, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Also yeah, my grammar has been shit today.

French Revolution is now meaningless desu

Pope Francis.
I dare not raise my words against God's anointed one.
The pope is not infallible on teachings retaliating to specific topics and of course we have to pray for the Pope and all higher ranking positions on following doctrine.

I REPEAT THE POPE IS NOT ON RELATING TO SPECIFIC TOPICS.

You can't change Catholic Doctrine and such Doctrine that is giving a nation the rite to push out a group of peoples! That's actual catholic Doctrine!

I say again you can't change catholic doctrine and I by no means will ever claim Pope Francis to be a freemason at this time no do I insinuate him, The Pontiff, to be one. A Pope can be a heretic, but by no means am I saying Pope Francis is a heretic NOR near heresy

With that we must pray for Pope Francis in this behavior with (((Refugees))).

Know this! Each one of you know that I want and know Europe to be each it's Ethnic country of the native European peoples and must be upheld by the power of the Catholic Church, the only true Christianity, the Cross of God, the Rosary, the Scapular, and when it comes down to it by the sword in defense. Know I believe such things as a Catholic and it is done so by past teachings of the Church as well. This is clear.

Attached: sons of crusaders.jpg (1280x1640, 418K)

Lordy me he looks like a woman. There’s definitely something to this elite gender inversion stuff

>Hell many English thought that the Irish potato famine was proof of Malthusian ideas. Believing that the Irish had population too quickly and had brought the famine on themselves.
Interesting to hear you say that. I also heard this, but never hear Jow Forums talking about it nor really attesting to it. I heard, but not evidence given, that the English at the time banned anything but potatoes being grown by the irish knowing of the climate change. Again, your thoughts would be benefiting to hear despite the current topic/thread.

I digress.
>So I dunno, look the case could be made but as I said before I don't think there's enough there to support it, but it's interesting nonetheless.
Well, thanks user.
If anything else comes up in a search than I'll make another thread similar to this.You can always check archive to see if the thread is ever made.

The problem is I digested so much information through the years in high school and college on the matter that I remember the lines and quotes yet the specfic sources are of names and titles which are harder to memoreize on the spot.

I'm pretty irked I can't find the source of some 1920's or 1930's French politician in the French parliament reviewing with the entire parliament concluding that unanimously admitting the French Revolution was done by Freemasons.

It might be in the video...
"FBI Freemasonry" by The Vortex.
Cheesy video, but hey, its in depth and on point.
I didn't scan through fully, but its on youtube and easily found online. Check it out when you have time and maybe you'll find some things you didn't before.

Trust Sessions

He was an evil genius and span France on its face from its former glory on a societal level philosophically.

The entire gender thing is Gnostic.
Gnostics want to unite with Satan and to unite with Satan means to destroy creation.
To destroy creation is to destroy humanity.
To destroy humanity while having humanity commit to satan would mean to have the Male, Adam, and the Female, Eve, to e non existant in bodily form.
To merge male and female would destroy humanity aka disgracing and blaspheming God's own image, while ruining their souls and continuing to do evil.

Transgenderism is just the stepping stone.
The next step is android like bodies.

>Gnostics want to unite with Satan and to unite with Satan means to destroy creation.
Just to burn in hell for infinity beside him. You realize that doesn't make sense a good bit right

>Trust Sessions
Unfortunately this is either too cryptic or I'm over analyzing this.

Do you mean trust sessions in the community?
Please elaborate.

I'm sorry I'm not explaining this very well.
I hope the video helps.
Gnostics are anti-creation though.
Not sure how that got past you.
They believe the reality we live in is a false one.
youtube.com/watch?v=b87Ped8fgEY

>Just to burn in hell for infinity beside him
Oh, I guet what you're saying now as in asking a question.
Gnostics dont think of satan as in hell or evil but rather the liberator and simply and they think to follow satan is to go to a higher reality than this.

>Gnostics dont think of satan as in hell or evil but rather the liberator and simply and they think to follow satan is to go to a higher reality than this.
Ah okay. Watched the video as well. Well with researching Near Death Experiences the spiritual word is divided into Our Physical Realm, Hell, Purgatory (in between hell/heaven), and Heaven. Gnosticism seems to be a really dumb religion, but can see how is tied to actions of certain world leaders at the moment.

As Illuminati is about freedom of information, the unsuppressing of information, and the embetterment of humanity -- you are believing the society to also be gnostic as they believe in 'secret knowledge' as is attributable to the name meaning 'enlightened'?

Attached: hjtyk.jpg (365x291, 28K)

>With these stark comparisons in mind I have no idea why the majority of Jow Forums has not converted to Catholicism.

It's bad religion for nationalism.

Imagine if you are a refugee and this is the first human you meet in your new country..

But for real did they eat the nuns and priests tho?

So hell guarantees eternal life?

Pope Francis is a Jesuit, and what was the thing they wanted to remove in the French revolution again... ()

From my own country's constitution
>The Evangelical-Lutheran religion is the state's public religion. The inhabitants who practice it are obliged to raise their children in the same. Jesuits and monastic orders may not be tolerated. Jews are excluded from access to the Kingdom.

Start burning farmland, and for Gods sake, make sure the new Girondins win, and not the faggot Montagnards and their urban minority pets. Though hopefully we all wait in the wings until a new Napoleon comes around.

Gnostics want to destroy humanity to fee themselves from the demiurges corruption through the material world. With the universes destruction, all things can return to the spiritual realm and be good again.

>second replay of the French revolution
there's been like five French revolutions already, my dude

opinions discarded

Eternal life happens in all three realms: hell, purgatory, and heaven.

>But for real did they eat the nuns and priests tho?
Yes, they ate their stinky cheese smelling French cunts with baguettes.

With eternity I'm sure I can overtake hell should it come to that

Cannibalism people gonna be like ew nigga, git that dick out yo mouf
You nasty motherfucker.

Not really. Spain, Italy, Poland aren't mongrelizing. Whereas South America was mongrelized from the get-go.

Gnostics are truly stupid yes.

Mark Twain once said "History never repeats itself but it rhymes." which is the perfect statement to describe the future troubles to come, which will reflect the French Revolution in many ways but will end up shaking the entire world. However this revolution will start, I cannot say, for only God knows the time and place of such things, however, I do know what will take shape and what is to come, and man who will shatter the religious perspective of the world and introduce the leader who will ultimately take control and declare himself God and he will form the final beast which will bring Christ back.

The nations will form blocs and have a degree of unity in their political representation on a global stage with similar system based on the United States political system but will be much more dysfunctional, the system will be set up so that Antichrist, like those before him like Napoleon and Hitler, seized power through overturning the democratic nature of their respective political systems and making them totalitarian and the state ruled by a man. But for this to occur, False Prophet will begin to lead the masses astray in a new religion, one that worships man and his intelligence and actively seeks to perfect man and thus create utopia upon our societal perfection, something will occur and case a great shift in spiritual perspective as whispers of a saviour, predicted by all religions will come a future leader who will lead mankind to a great thousand year golden age as mankind engages in its attempt to self deify through genetics and advancing bio-technology, with Israel being a centre of such technology and trade. False Prophet will introduce the future man who would be modern Nimrod, who will already be engaged politically and will impress all people, he will use the issue which now spans the entire identity of a human and unify the world and masses with his rhetoric, brilliance and grandeur, for in him works the rebellion against God and as Yeshua was.

a avatar for the Lord God, Great Programmer of Reality, to manifest Himself into our world, so shall he become the avatar for these nefarious forces as they play their grand tricks and emulate God. Through him the world will bow and those who don't will be eliminated, and through us being infused with technology, the world economy will come to reflect that and those who do not carry the mark, or the connection to this economic lifestyle will be cut out of it entirely on the sheer fact that cannot hope to operate within it. This will allow him a some point to transform those who have taken the mark into a hive mind through technology and unwilling slaves to this man and those he represent, and then he will make war against God and those who resist him, once promising to peace to achieve power but brought war upon achieving it. Yeshua will return and bring war so that he can bring the everlasting peace of God's Kingdom on Earth and do away with the failure of humanity to exist away from God.

History has been a march towards a global kingdom, the emulation of the world of old and the attempt to create one kingdom on Earth, as Nimrod once attempted to recreate after the flood. Revolution will bring about the changes needed in our political system and attitudes to accept great change.

Make no mistake, the world will be ruled by one man someday and he will be the enemy of all things good and holy while proclaiming himself to be the truth, light and goodness of the world. Evil manifests itself by claiming itself to be the truth and good of the world when it's intentions are clearly not. True evil convinces you that it is righteous and such a man will convince the masses that its good is truth.

Mankind will bring itself down by our own folly, we will enslave our self to whatever forces will control the technology/knowledge and rule over the masses, reject the great deception to come and wait for the return of Yeshua, Lord and God over All.

Attached: Execution-Charles-I-2-ec9d423.jpg (768x574, 192K)

>reduce the French Population to 8000
>80.000
>-2/3 of 12 mln (4.000.000)
8thousand or 4million what's the difference, in other words you suck OP