How do I figure out what kind of guy I want...

How do I figure out what kind of guy I want? I just broke up with my boyfriend because i found out that things applied to him that I considered dealbreakers. like I thought because he was a certain way he wouldnt be another way but I was wrong. I feel empty now because I thought he was special and i wasted so much time. i want a boyfriend but I dont know where to begin anymore. help?

Attached: 1534471193519s.jpg (250x246, 8K)

What were the dealbreakers?

>promiscuous past
>too many female friends
>not enough boundaries
>not dominant enough
>forgetful/flakey
im not saying he wasnt a great guy. he was loyal but those things made me feel insecure enough to leave him and i feel dumb because i turned down guys because they were open about that but i didnt realize because he wasnt open about it at first doesnt mean he wasnt those things if that makes sense?

So you want an alpha male with a limited sexual past and no female friends. Oh, and he has to be attentive and never flake on any plans. Good luck with that. Time to start the cat collection...

whats wrong with that? am I not special enough to have one? I dont even hage high standards in looks, I literally like less desirable looking guys.
not saying no female friends but itd be nice if he didnt have so many that still talk to him that hed even gone to dates with. and im not asking for him to not flake on plans just to not take 10 hours to respond to me regularly. is that too much to fucking ask?

If you have to ask...

>am I not special enough
No.

What she's asking for really isn't that much

In a real world yes, it is too much to ask for because alpha males are out there keeping several strings attached with several females, I dont know of any alpha thats not talking to more than one chick. You should be setting your standards high no doubt because you dont want to be with some sham, beta ass guy. It sounds like you should just go for betas, not desirable looking, willing to text you alot, treat you like a queen.

Install Tinder and keep track of how many guys you swipe for. That’s how picky pretty much all chicks are. Guys at the top really have a huge spread of pussy on offer. What do you have to offer that makes you stand out from the crowd?

Hon, it is your job as a gf to make an aloha male beta to you, using your sexuality.
You must train him to be the way you want him. Not the right behaviour->less sex/time spent with him. Right behaviour->you cook food for him/ give him a present

Good point. She needed this advice defore she kicked him to the curb though...

what do you even mean by alpha males? alpha as in looks only or alpha as in a good person?
the guy i was was kinda chubby and had a nice face but always said a lot of girls dont like him but also that he only wanted me and i was perfect. he was a bit if a nerd so i assumed he woukdnt have been the type to hookup.
ive talked to some beta orbiters that acted obsessed with me. one of them had nothing in common with me but we had something going because he was friendly. he made me feel special but he acted too much like a child at times and didnt have any interests or a sense of humor. i feel like those kinds of guys are so desperate they they will obsess over any girl.
I dont know where or how to find a guy in between. someone who is comfortable with themselves but has me as their top priority and shows it.

id rather do match than tinder. tinder is too modern and meant for fucking. that sounds like too much competition anyway. I think I have a couple things to offer. Im traditionally minded. Im sweet, loyal, have a career going for me. i have a nice body.

Theres guys who look alpha, act alpha, or are both. Also OP, nobodies perfect, theres some people that have nice things about them but people who also have flaws, im not saying settled with anyone your willing to put up with, but you definately should one, consider what YOU know you want from a guy and this stems from understanding your own likes, TWO, understand that those guys you want are always oit there. You just have to volunteer, go to school, work, whatever that will get you to socialize, talk with different guys, and understand that in time, youll realize which guys you will like, sometimes you dont know what you like until you talk with different guys. The science of relationships is always complicated, nobody never knows what they want until they definately see it for themselves.

Use Tinder as a thought experiment...

>alpha as in good person
The state of femanons, no wonder us incels can't catch anything

Attached: 1533176968239.png (377x398, 173K)

>just broke up with BF
>already looking for someone else
Is this all women or just sluts like OP?

Theres both, have you seen the pregnancy post on here? Yikes i can just imagine the type of hoes on here :/

you dont "want" a guy
you select from guys who want you
anything else will lead to eventual disaster

Why is there an influx of hoes on here anyway?
I thought there are no women on the internet...

Bruh, have you seen IG, FB, Snapchat, etc? Girls be on the internet 24/7 trying to represent an image. How arent there hoes?

I never had social media in my life.
I guess i live a sheltered life.
I believe IG Facebook and Snapchat are the cancer of the internet.

Good thinking, best thing to go to is a website called Jow Forums where the biggest cancer of all stems from.

how do i find guys that want me? i thought he wanted me but he just couldnt fucking pay attention to me
in my mind we broke up a while ago it just took me long to do it becausr I wanted it to work. im not looking for a guy right now im just scared of what will come and want to be prepared for the next time i want a boyfriend. so i dont put so much in and get so hurt in the future and not get fooled.

Do what girls always do, pay attention to them, flirt, maybe initiate a conversation. When guys see that thats when they "understand" that an interest exists. From there its up to him to keep it going depending on whether he likes you, gosh OP, thats standard in relationship 101

>Thinking you can change someone
Classic stupidity. Cant change someone who doesnt want to change.

Protip, no guy cares about your career.

Your projecting your own pref/wants on men.

would you rather have a dozen or so girlfriends?

I'm putting together a team. You want in?

>>not dominant enough
so you're saying you want a choskeslam and suplex ?