5G Cancer Kill Grid

So who else is trying to find and destroy 5G towers when they get put up in your city?
Even if you get caught the news will pick it up and will bring this problem to wider public attention.
It doesnt take much to destroy a cell tower. Just rub a little Gallium on the base and that baby is going timber :)
youtu.be/4HKpMYJ-6go

Attached: 9D854866-7AA9-4F27-BAFC-06D72294B4FA.jpg (320x180, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H_f9gpg4t6c
youtu.be/ElpidLsSFz8
activistpost.com/2018/10/insurance-companies-arent-covering-cell-phone-and-wifi-radiation-exposure-risk
archive.is/20181007194540
youtu.be/bRjnmaEGXFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you really dumb enough to think cell towers bases are made out of aluminum?

schizo

It is over.

Are you really dumb enough to think they arent aluminum/iron/steel?

I think you forgot your lithium pills. Also, take physics.

Kike
We’re gonna win because our lives are at stake lmao how can you not see this

schizo

I supplement iodine woth icelandic Sea Kelp

As should everyone else

Opfag, implying technology can even be bad in any way

enjoy your FBI visit. I'm sure it will go well for a psychotic idiot like yourself

So many shill posts. Do I sense a wrench thrown in your little plan?

I’ve talked to them before and they are incompetent as fuck. Come and get me

ur schizophrenic. seek help

I think you gave yourself cancer by shoving your 'head' in a toaster, technology cannot be bad. It is always good.

You shills are pissing me off again. Dont make me put 3chan io up again because I will faggots

are you okay sir? Did you take your medication today?

Nah I’m just tired of shills shitting up Jow Forums. I made a new chan but hackers kept exploiting bugs so I just said fuck it because I’m lazy. But I WILL just rip an openchan and put that shit up again if yall get me riled up again

OP stop taking shill bait. Free bumps for you, but in all honesty you're better off making IED

Attached: IMG_20190112_173915_044.jpg (1080x1808, 329K)

Schizo posters need to fuck off and take their meds

Fuck that. I’m not trying to be MAGA bomber 2. It doesnt sounds as cool (and more threatening) as the gallium rubber!

Also that shit is loud

3chan,io is a real website you mong

Ok... You're still nuttier than squirrel shit

So you are cool with just recieving cancer and dying? Wolves are considered crazy to sheep

>5G causes cancer
good, hopefully it will fry all these fucking niggers.

Do you know handling gallium gives you poisonings far worse and potentially deadlier than cancers?

youtu.be/H_f9gpg4t6c

>inb4 NOOS SOURCE BAD

Proof or you're schizo posting. I know you're sub 29yo ass doesn't remember the same being said about 4g

20yo

Shut up nigger if you can’t tell mercury from gallium then you don’t know shit (suprise)

4G does cause cancer though, to a more tolerable degree

Proof faggot the only thing causing cancer now is your schizoposting

That's fair. Make sense to be subtle.

4G is just a lil cancer
5G is globalist kill grid

Did you know Israel has banned 5G? Oy vey!!

If you don't know what gallium is, because you think someoune would confuse it with mercury, then go on and work with it bare hands in the open. See what happens

Also Insurance companies are refusing to cover “cellular radiation” illnesses from 5G too? If this doesn’t paint a pretty clear picture for you goys idk what will

No proof for claims. Gay and schizopilled

cancer or no 5g is kinda the devil...
step toward a cashless future where anyone responsible for hate speech or any member of a hate group (which we all know is decided arbitrarily) will be cut the fuck off.
also new silk road (google it)
we lost a long time ago.

If you don’t BELIEVE they can be stopped, you have already lost

why the fuck would you destroy infrastructure unless your a communist agitator? 5G is just the standardization defining protocol, there's nothing new about 5G that will magically increase your cancer rates, the radiowaves operate in the 600 MHz to 6 GHz range and it is used and has been used in this range for decades already.

Attached: 1532304090347.png (554x484, 345K)

They are made of steel. They are not made of aluminum. Gallium will do nothing to steel.

Looks like we’re upgrading to thermite boys

you dont need me or my beliefs.
but youre right.
I do believe they cant be stopped.
not because they are super powerful but because the vast majority of (ill just speak for the united states) people are absolutely ignorant and or passive.
thats why everyone gets on the internet and talks shit or goes the opposite direction and tries to posture themselves socially as captain of the football team (so to speak) - all getting our dopamine somehow!

I mean you’re not wrong but you’d rather hide and die a coward? I do sometimes wonder why I even try to save the goyim... Most are so clueless

But alas, “I am the good shephard I lay down my life for the flock”

You're a schizo but there is merit to what you say

Can someone get a picture?
Are they the round things with an antenna on top of lamp posts?

this

Godspeed user. Beauty and truth will trimph in the end.

I’d imagine they are hard to tell apart from regular cell towers. I also don’t think they are deployed yet but they are going to this year.

We need to start identifying what they look like.

The way this forced 5g meme is being spread is the same exact way that forced net neutrality meme was spread. Never trust a force meme.
>So who else is trying to find and destroy 5G towers when they get put up in your city?
Oh silly glownigger, do you want the serial numbers of my unregistered guns as well?

I refuse to join the ranks of fodder.
My purpose will remain a mystery.

What did I miss? Why is 5G bad now?

Attached: H-2Eg4iVm5jzOnPwjVQQDx7mtT8k_gDSHqw7bvGUZjo.jpg (374x503, 37K)

You value your life too much

Earth is supposed to be a grand show and god is watching

you are schizophrenic
this type of bull crap makes pol look bad

my city is an early trial

Well hes certainly dumb enough to post his plans of domestic terrorism on a honeypot site. That or OP is FBI bait.

is this thing on top of the lamp posts 5g?
i don't remember them being here before
sorry for potato quality, window wouldn't go out further

Attached: thumbnail_DSC_0004.jpg (960x1280, 134K)

>not fucking it up lumberjack style with a bigass hammer
I am dissapoint

Is it time for tinfoil hat?

50%
I dont know what it translates to in letter grade.

Break it and let’s find out :)

Or you can also find out what company is setting them up and inquire via email. Are a lot of cities getting 5G from the same company?

5G uses milimeter frequency so they need to put up a lot more cell towers to reach everywhere than with 4G. If you see this a lot and it wasnt there before, chances are that’s it

not just hat but also pants for your balls. otherwise you will become infertile.

user. Be careful with iodine. If you got into that shit because of the iodine meme on /SIG/ then let me tell you that it's a hoax. I traced that text back to the original website and the people responded to that post saying "you're iodine must be laced with lsd or something because I don't feel anything at all" and a doctor also advised against it

I emailed all local mps and councillors and the companies involved in local 5g.
I only got one response from 1 councillor saying he didn't have technical knowledge to comment.
The rest didn't even send me a copy and paste response. I've sent much more inflammatory emails to my local MP before and received a response so I thought that was odd.
So I filed a freedom of information request. It was quite comprehensive so I ain't expecting it overnight, but we're coming up to the 20 working days time limit and no response so far.

its on ALL of the street lights/lamp posts

lol are you high? Do you even understand what 5G is?

You people are as good as fucked. Unless you figure a way to kill all the ruling class in England you will watch as your entire family dies of cancer.

good work, user. there really needs to be a public debate about the dangers of radiation in general and this is a cause almost everyone can get behind.

Holy shit stfu already, you're worse than a broken record

anybody here been visited by the FBI? so many legitimate schizos on this board but i wouldn't be surprised if a couple retards showed up at my door either

I’ve never seen a thread so completely full of shills, taking screenshots and deconstructing this later.

All your shilling does nothing BTW Jow Forums is unshillable. But your effort is showing how right we are about 5G.

I talked to them user. They are so inept. They needed my help to get someone’s IP for a possible TERRORIST THREAT. (Luckily it was nothing) It took them days to get anything done (subpoena, etc.) No they don’t have any super special hacking equipment.

It’s literally just boomers who don’t know tech working for a bureau of investigations. There are so fucking many of us they couldnt dream to take us down if just a couple dozen people were doing hit and runs on cell towers.

Jesus will protect me.
The rest are fucked however

Jesus wants YOU to smash some shit

Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children

Toaster just creates heat by passing current through nichrome wire? .. aside from being stupid and possibly receiving a burn how will this give you cancer?

GJ user

Doing god’s work

just pour a bit of jet fuel on them then.

I dont have access to tools that could take down metal poles
I will meditate and pray on this

This

Literally just mix aluminum dust and iron oxide. They are two powders when done in the right ratio that makes thermite.

youtu.be/ElpidLsSFz8

Huh thats quite simple

So anyone know the range of 5g?
There is a lamp post from every 6-12metres from what I can see

>just pour a bit of jet fuel on them then.
bud... a lot of these antennas are on apartment buildings. Do you seriously want them to pancake down on each other from lit kerosene?

Attached: trudope.jpg (1789x1427, 328K)

OP what do you mean??? Literally every wireless signal gives off a cancer beam 4g was probably doing before 5g was cool

5G will get eat analogue tv and radio spectrum

Because 5G is even higher frequency and they are putting this shit every 20ft like said.

Also if you watch the world around you closely enough, you subtil things. You can see the Jews “readjust” themselves in preperation for 5G.

activistpost.com/2018/10/insurance-companies-arent-covering-cell-phone-and-wifi-radiation-exposure-risk

archive.is/20181007194540

IT WONT LET ME POST THE FUCKING LIIIIINKS

anyway 5G was designed in Israel but it’s not being implemented there. Look it up yourself

From what I hear, Japan already has 5g, if they do how does that affect them

first those flat earthers, then this.. i honestly believe this board is effectively infiltrated. who cares about g5 when we use plastic everywhere in the food industry. That shit is way more cancerous

huhduh ignore electromagnetic signals goys, you're dead anyway
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Tesla

Attached: EM_spectrum_sm.jpg (250x571, 37K)

I tried to fart earlier around 3AM, but when I started I filled my pants

What I don't understand is WHY or HOW 5G causes cancer etc.
Can any one give a reason to what specifically causes the problems?
Is it the sheer quantity of devices emiting and receiving? Is it something about the particular wavelength?

Like how bullets are the bit of the firearm that will really harm you, What is the bit of the 5G that is doing the damage?

I don't live in a city. Don't even have LTE coverage out here so I'm not worried.

It doesn't.

Shills in full force today. Don't mind the fact that non-ionizing radiation can still cause cellular damage. Nevermind scientific studies showing abnormalities in parts of the head where the phone is usually held (I'm too lazy to get it rn but it's easy to find). And nevermind the head of the FCC declining to actually conduct research on 5G before deploying it.

Get ready for the Internet of Things, where the details of your day to day life are but a commodity.

Related:
youtu.be/bRjnmaEGXFA

Kike lies and shills who use ad hominum will never hide the truth.

I've actually won because I'm getting 5 G for my anime ^_^

Attached: oZ2ous1.jpg (2121x3579, 579K)

mercury is poisonous because its a liquid heavy metal that accumulates in your system, not because its "poisonous" you retard.

Reminds me of the ISIS bomb cooking video that would actually explode in your hands.