US HOUSING MARKET DEAD, LOWEST MORTGAGE APPLICATION NUMBERS SINCE 2008

>When we reported Wells Fargo's Q3 earnings back in October, we drew readers' attention to one specific line of business, the one we have repeatedly dubbed the bank's "bread and butter", namely mortgage lending, and which as we then reported was "the biggest alarm" because "as a result of rising rates, Wells' residential mortgage applications and pipelines both tumbled, sliding just shy of the post-crisis lows recorded in late 2013."
>Well, unfortunately for Wells, despite the sharp drop in yields in Q4 which many had expected would boost mortgage lending or at least refi activity for the bank that was until recently America's largest mortgage lender, the decline in mortgage activity has continued, because buried deep in its presentation accompanying otherwise unremarkable Q4 results (modest EPS best; sizable revenue miss), Wells just reported that its 'bread and butter' is once again missing, and in Q4 2018 the amount in the all-important Wells Fargo Mortgage Application pipeline shrank again, dropping to $18 billion, the lowest level since the financial crisis.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-15/wells-just-reported-worst-mortgage-number-financial-crisis
-----------------
JPMorgan is in trouble as well as revenues fell more than expected in the last quarter, also biggest drop since 2008

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-15/jpm-reports-huge-trading-miss-ficc-revenue-plunges-lowest-financial-crisis
------------
Plus, White House is scared shitless and is sending everyone they can to Davos to peddle the meme of a strong economy.

>U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY, SECRETARY OF STATE, COMMERCE SECRETARY AND USTR TO ATTEND WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM IN DAVOS -WHITE HOUSE

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1085161125828878336
----------
Just a little more, a week or two, and this shitty little Powell driven rally is over, Can't wait.

Attached: 12.jpg (1536x2048, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Gerrrty/status/1084428093245349888
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coxey's_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shays'_Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow it's almost as if debt slaves don't want to take on more debt way to go jews you played yourselves

If people dont know whats going on check out "The Big Short" 2015

Attached: big short.jpg (960x1440, 309K)

Time for ANOTHER (((pump and dump))) goy

Attached: 1547524698068.jpg (720x678, 54K)

The revolution is coming user.
There is no financial crisis

Attached: 1543763647867.jpg (388x443, 57K)

who can even afford these homes? New US middle class lives in vans.

yes recommended.
They NEVER fixed what caused the GFC
they just renamed it...
Mutts going to get raped by the jew AGAIN.

They always do this. They're a massive fucking disappointment.
A parasite always eats till it kills the host and dies.

People can't afford homes to live in, they can't afford to have babies and raise families. When will this blatant attack on traditional, familial values come to a head?

It is over.

When all the greedy good for nothing boomers finally die off.

>Mutts going to get raped by the jew AGAIN.

This was what set off the Occupy Wall Street crowd. Now the yellow vests are already in full swing.

I dont know if the jew can take another protest on all fronts.

Attached: France Bank Run (2).jpg (607x713, 107K)

twitter.com/Gerrrty/status/1084428093245349888

Greedy good for nothing boomers make greedy good for nothing zoomers. When they get to old to work and decide to finally move out of the way they simply elevate those that act and think exactly like they did.

Yeah, listen to Jewish indoctrination.

The 2008 crash was orchestrated by the FED, just as all crashes were orchestrated by the FED.

Why were there no economic crashes before the kike whore president Woodrow Wilson established the FED?

>Yeah, listen to Jewish indoctrination.

Im talking to Jow Forums. I am hoping they are smart enough to know its jew indoctrination. The movie even tried to make one of jew characters a moral hero when all he did was make money when he bet against the housing market.

The movie still explains "some" of the reason why it happened.

But at the end of the day it was all because the jews fucked with everything.

there were quite a few, read a book you dumb fuck

yeah there were quite a few..... just maybe not as bad as the year in question........... wow.

1873 depression and 1893 depression cause huge riots nationwide

in 1893 there was this thing called coxy's army which was midwestern farmers peasant army which tried to storm washington

>in 1893 there was this thing called coxy's army which was midwestern farmers peasant army which tried to storm washington
sounds like Shea's rebellion

The economy is strong
After a year of feverish home buying it only makes good sense there would be a slow down after an interest rate spike.

daniel shayes rebellion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coxey's_Army

oh no! banks that can loan money that they dont have aren't doing as well as they were?!

>Netflix increases prices 18%
>markets explodes due to rush into said stock
>WH official comes out with a statement that there was "little progress" in recent trade talks on 7/8 january.
>markets tank back to zero

And it all happened in the first hour of a burger trading day.

>daniel shayes rebellion?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shays'_Rebellion

thats him, farmers marched on the banks and won their land back

How do we rebel when we dont have any land to begin with?

>when all the greedy good for nothing jews die off
ftfy

Who in their right mind would volunteer for usury that is funded by kikes?

Yes goy, sign this 30 year mortgage and pay me interest before you even start paying principal!

>How do we rebel when we dont have any land to begin with?
you have right to own land, which is enough to participate in your official constitutional government which the army has decided is legal and backed by the joint chiefs,

call your constitutional governor and get appointed to a position in your constitutional state government, find this information at team law.org

then write letters to Trump, make sure you have fancy letterhead stating your office, tell him his AG is a fat giant cuck coke dealer and needs to go

>Who in their right mind would volunteer for usury that is funded by kikes?
well usury should be outlawed, in b4 MUSLIM

So demand fell and so are prices, end of the boomer era is over

>Who in their right mind would volunteer for usury that is funded by kikes?
why the hell would anyone pay money for land that costs 300K with some shit house on it when there is land everywhere nobody wants and isn't worth anything?

Do you mean teamlaw.net? It can teach me how to become an active member of my local or even state government?

yes they are a movement to restore the constitutional government, and they need bodies to fill the seats although last I heard they did have enough governors but once your state has a governor you can have the governor appoint other seats and the army listens to these guys, we need them advising Trump so he can do what the people want even though he won't, just give him more trouble, he deserves it

>no one has any savings
>housing prices bloated
>surprised when no one is buying houses

Shays rebellion happened in my town

>LOWEST (((MORTGAGE))) APPLICATION NUMBERS SINCE 2008
OY VEY THAT'S ANTISEMITIC!!! WHY AREN'T YOU LINING UP TO SIGN YOUR DEATH CONTRACT GOYIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

Attached: 1467210515792.png (782x670, 532K)

I guess we should address the issue of why no one has any savings then. How can anyone today save money when everything you do ends with someone sticking their hand out expecting payment? Anything I do these days feels like that scene from goodfellas "Fuck you pay me"

>US HOUSING MARKET DEAD
It's no wonder, since the Feds inflated the housing market to save the banks, and now the burger working class can't afford a home, or for that matter children.

Attached: automazon.jpg (2985x1966, 2.11M)

Convenience, proximity to job, stores, other people, etc.

>Shays rebellion happened in my town
sorry bro, if you need a gun check local papers in neighboring states

>mfw chink and anglo bloated housing tanking at the same time

Attached: 1546881630521.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Learn to read. Record lows were in 2013. If you bought a house in 2013 you'd be up 35% in the San Diego market. Just because mortgage applications are at an all time low doesn't mean its a bad time to buy or the housing market is shit.

>Average millennial graduates with tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt that never go away unless you or a parent dies (even then someone may still be liable)
>Wages have risen but nowhere near enough to keep up with rapid cost of living in most parts of the country
>Affirmative action, diversity quotas, H1B preference, etc. ensure that foreigners and illegals have an advantage when applying for jobs
>Too many people here already but not enough jobs, yet the government on both sides continues to push for illegal immigration so that competition increases and wages steadily get driven down
>Tax the working native population into oblivion to the point where children and home ownership are a luxury for many
>"OY VEY GOYIM, WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING OUT MASSIVE LOANS ENSURING SLAVERY TO (((BANKS))) FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES?!"

Attached: 1545331669509.png (751x684, 683K)

Fuck paying to live somewhere. The whole idea is stupid. The system should be based on your stewardship of the land and the creatures there. Pagan-pilled here.

Attached: 1401783_1382090595416867_1829643645116792710_o.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

Quite frankly if I'm expected to work 40 hours a week for a meager pay and little to no benefits, expected to get up in the morning before I want to then spend 8 to 9 hours of my day everyday doing work that I dont want to do, the company that I work for should either pay my housing costs separately from my paycheck or provide a place where I can store store my shit, cook my food, and rest my head everynight.

Are you retarded?

All three of these. My wife and I will be stuck in a tiny apartment for probably 20 more years. Apparently we defeated communism when the wall came down, and yet I live in a commie block and everything I do is taxed or FEE'd into oblivion.