If you're not an immigrant, your grandparents owned slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=teYhSYEKQNM#t=120

What did he mean by this?

Attached: joe-rogan-gets-high.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vh2bG8flcFA
youtube.com/watch?v=02qpuE4Tq70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That hes an overrated blue pilled faggot

Attached: jewish slavery.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

He's an idiot.

He meant that the jewish dick in his ass was getting antsy

Attached: Rogayne.jpg (1000x1250, 163K)

1.6% I think owned slaves unless you were Jewish then he's basically right

Maybe he isn't, maybe he knows too well which side of his bread is buttered. Or maybe Comedians really are retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=vh2bG8flcFA

Attached: DcspsWVV0AA7GZK.jpg (900x1200, 189K)

Know why so many blacks are named Jackson? Because Jews change their names to fit in when they migrate. Jacobs. 2% of whites in the Union owned slaves, and only 5% of whites in the South owned slaves. 40% of Jews in America owned slaves. The slave market was closed on Jewish holidays. Learn something.

It is over.

My great great grandparents owned slaves. The descendants of these spaces continues to live and work in their home, with pay, for many years. They no longer live on the property. Last we heard some were in jail, some moved away. Their current descendants whereabouts are unknown. If someone showed up and claimed they belonged to that family, my family would hire them again. Otherwise we have no contact or concern. How is this worng

And here's why that's a good thing.

How do you think this man got so based?

Attached: kevin-swanson-interviews-jesse-lee-peterson.jpg (1000x600, 253K)

Joe "I'm a fucken retarded leftist piece of scum" Rogan?

Standard leftist response.

Joe Rogan is 5'5" and looks like a thumb.

Checked. Trips of truth.

> abby martin height 5 ft 5 inches

Attached: JOE-ROGAN-AND-I-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 241K)

Can't stand that bitch, but would smash.

>open borders yay!
What.A.Faggot

>your grandparents owned slaves
I'm not Jewish.

> If you're not an immigrant, your grandparents owned slaves
hahahaha he is literally talking about american negroes and jews

She hates Israel tho

>unironically paying any serious attention to joe rogan
that's just sad user

I don't think he's a leftist, at least not in the bullshit modern sense. He's rallied against fat people quite adamantly and that shit wouldn't fly in the left-wing community

He's a true leftist at heart, he has to hide just how much of a leftist retard he is, in order to not lose a substantial amount of his viewers.

There is most definitely enough evidence for you to arrive at the conclusion that Joe Rogan is a true leftist faggot. He just doesn't get down with the intersectionality, that's the only difference.

>grandparents owned slaves
But I'm not jewish.

He meant that he is a low IQ neanderthal forehead retard. Guy is a boxer and loves dick.

This was retarded yes.

> Grandparents? How old are his listeners?
Not true. I can trace by family back to the 1600's. None of them were traitors, none of them owned slaves.

no hes not an idiot, he's a fucking shill and a cuck
reminder that his stepdaughter is a mutt BLM SJW

Attached: 69D6FAF5-4F06-452D-9BF0-155AF4C0BA65.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

But what if they did, what does it have to do with immigration? Is it payback? Doesn't that mean he knows it's a bad thing?

See what has always fascinated me is how stupid tactically you all are on Jow Forums with regards to Isreal: you simultaneously hate it (out of your rather pathetic antisemitism, which is really ressentimant towards your betters) but you "also" hate the radical left, most of whom actually have done a lot of damage to the reputation of Isreal through BDS and so on.

I wish the types on the Alt-Right would at least be consistant in their abhorrent views: Either Isreal is a good example of a strong ethnostate (in which case only their globabl meddling is problematic, and otherwise they should be lauded) or Isreal is morally depraved (in which case the alt-right and far left actually have a common goal which they stupidly don't work together to achieve.)

I actually think Isreal is strong and good and just, and I think all you on Jow Forums should agree.

>abhorrent views
fag

>I actually think Isreal is strong and good and just, and I think all you on Jow Forums should agree.

Attached: 1537028893413.jpg (600x600, 55K)

rogan's wife's child

Attached: 35001515_1863779590585634_569214704388407296_n.jpg (1080x1165, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=02qpuE4Tq70

rogan's wife's baby daddy AKA the nigger who cucked grow rogaine

Attached: dino-conner.jpg (320x320, 37K)

The problem is Jews support Israel to be an ethnostate but adamantly defend multiculturalism in the West. If you haven't realized that before you are either retarded or extremely naive. The more obvious reason is you're a kike yourself.

tatted up perpetually half naked mullatta. what a wonderful role model and big sister to rogaine's two kike daughters. I'm sure they'll grow up to worship black men just like their mommy and daddy.

Attached: 14515871_1139224226147384_2936944155068203008_n.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

He lives in a 99.9% white neighborhood, in one of the whitest areas of California.

Shut up kike

Attached: m.jpg (252x291, 17K)

I used to listen to his podcast fairly regularly, and I noticed rogan's is CONSTANTLY talking about white girls getting blacked. like go back and pick and episode at random and theres a good chance he'll in detail describe some sort of cuckold scenario as a "joke". then when I found out his raising his wife's negress it all fit together. Rogan is an interracial cuck fetishist.

Attached: 20225968_1388377224573695_610551475394838528_n.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

>99.9% white neighborhood
lemme introduce you to the .1 percent

Attached: 35414637_2102350493384013_8667172011086184448_n.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>Owning slaves is bad
>Implying

she's real actual leftist unlike libturds
and funny enough she gets banned and blacklisted by corporate neo'liberals'
who try to monopolize information

what are you doing rabbi

Attached: 715i89055rA3WPM.png (631x319, 74K)

>both sides of my family arrives mid 1600s
>never owned slaves
>only peoples to never have been enslaved
>only people in history to fight for ending slavery for everyone else
>birth generations of founders and fronteirsmen
>settled the west without a single slave or injun massacre
>get blamed for what kikes did
Given the upcoming purge/civil war: I'm okay with the radical overkill of all of these faggots who push this absolutely lazy kike garbage without a second thought. Rope 'em all, hang them from the cherry trees. Put them in giant microwaves and set to high.

Who can tell me a good Joe alternative?

I am sick of this mother fucker lecturing on his high horse, and being a proud idiot.

I listened to this faggot for over 10 years, and now I can't even listen for more then 15 minutes before Joe acts like a buffoon.

>watching joe rogan in 2019
>unironically a cock sucking faggot with a sponge brain
>spews out bullshit no one cares about
see a trend yet, op?

Kys you stupid kike

That's bullshit. I'm an immigrant and my family owned slaves and we're not even white anymore.

More and more he is toeing the politically correct line. Its the golden handcuffs. And he gets bigger he is watching his ass more.

When he thought of himself and just some guy doing interviews about shit he finds interesting he could be honest. Now that he gets so much attention he has a brand to protect.

Hes getting worse for sure. His best shows couldnt be done now.

>tfw when your non Jewish great grandparents owned niggers.

They even let the nanny have her own plot in the family cemetery.

Are we still allowed to request their services then ? I mean technically they're still my property then

>If you're not an immigrant, your grandparents owned slaves
Why would I feel bad that my grandparents fed, clothed, and housed useless niggers? That's exactly what I do now with welfare.

At least back then you could get them to work or just buy another. Now when they dont work we still have to feed them.

Interesting observation. There is a duality at play. Now that it's here, Israel has a right to exist and they are threated by many muzzies. This doesn't devoid Israel of responsibility for provoking, false flags, cultural marxism or any of (((their))) evil deeds.
Yet the people subject to (((manipulation))) bear responsibility for their own actions. People with learned helplessness or suicidal rage are missing the bigger picture and our innate potential.
Religious teachings have profound messages of the glory of creation and our divine nature. Religious authority aims to suppress mass consciousness and prevent individuals to reach our potential.

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-112047.png (1920x1080, 838K)