Yup, got muh AR fur when I needz to overthrow that tierannilkhil gubmint...

>Yup, got muh AR fur when I needz to overthrow that tierannilkhil gubmint. Imma jist waiten on the right moment for muh righteors indignation to light the fire under muh ass. It matters not that the country has not done right by me in keeping illegals out for over 50 years. That ain't tierannilkhil. Who cares the that gubmint has conspired to keep my wages suppresed while continuing to up the contributions to overseas shitholes, meaning my taxes keep going up. I could care less that there is no way to bring Democracy to adherent Muslims. Who cares how many trillion of muh hard earned pay has been burned in a fools errand to prop up Isreal. Nope. I got muh NASCAR, and muh AR and the natty ice is still cold. What's that you say? H1B visa? Fuked if I have ever heard about it, pass me the bottle of Oxy. Yup. One day that fukin gubmint is really gonna piss me off, and iza gunna rise up and tell em wass whut. One day....

Attached: snicker.gif (944x876, 22K)

kill yourself shill rat

Dear phone poster,
Please post your newpaper clippings of the homecomming parade for the AR crowd that saved the day and Murka.

What a fag.

Is that all you got? One ad hominem? Almost as pathetic as your insistence that the AR crowd is gunnasavetherepubic. Get real and post your accomplishments with your AR in getting the gubmint to do something about illeagal immigration.

There are easier ways to commit suicide, son.

Still no content. Show me how and where the AR crowd is going about rectifying all the ills that exist in the country. By all metrics, especially the ones that existed in 1776, the republic is tryrannical. How come the patriots are not making good on their promise to take the republic back?

Everyone is waiting for you.

only fools argue with fools.

I'm not an AR owner. It is they who claim they need their AR to keep the gubmint honest. Well. Tick tock AR owners.

Well if you are foolish enough to believe that you and a few billybobjoejimwilly moonshiners are going to save the country, with thier AR, then you should be arguing aplenty on jist hows yallls gunna save your repubic.

You seem to be under the misconception that every AR owner is some constitutionalist patriot.

While many people who feel the government has overstepped its bounds own ARs, not all people who own ARs are interested in civil war.

They simply happen to be the most popular rifles in the country, in large part due to retards like yourself who tried to ban them a couple of decades ago.

>most popular rifles in the country,
Prove that. CIte source. Next. Every AR owner on here says they do so to have the ability to reign in gubmint. So, no, you are incorrect in thinking what you do. Two. The AR is a qoeful choice for hunting or plinking. SMall calibre, short barrel, little twist all equals a projectile that gets pusheda round in the wind. You want to plink? Shoot .22lr, You wnat to hunt, get a bolt in 270 or greater ccaliber. AR ownership is a small dick compensation activity.

Why would I try proving something to a crazy person? The simple fact of the matter is that after your fellow travelers tried to ban them, they got so popular and cheap that even walmart couldn't make a profit selling them.

Having the ability to do something isn't the same as having the will. Of course they have the ability, they're simply not insane enough to start a civil war in the US without exercising every available option.

Face reality. You lost this front of the culture war, mostly due to your own incompetence. Get over it. Go whine about cultural appropriation and safe spaces on some youtube videos. Find some psychological help while you're at it.

Attached: 1393464512091.jpg (1224x1632, 962K)

The AR is good for vermin control. Leftists are vermin. The rifle is not for fighting the government. We all have relatives, neighbors, classmates, and co workers who are leftists. They are the targets.

>The rifle is not for fighting the government.
Then why do all th eMolon LAbe little dick patriots that reside here use that wrgument for keeping thier 2A rtights?

>fellow travelers
I have no fellow travellers. I live innawoods. I am an athiest. I grow food to pay for taxes and what little else I need. THe mol perpetuates and normalises pedophelia, just like the clery in christianity and the immams in islam. Next.

You don't read very well, do you? The AR is good for killing our enemies. The leftists. The constitution says shall not be infringed. Just give me your address, and I'll show you what the AR is good for.

No one likes larping faggots.

It is over.

>Just give me your address
#0 miles north of COncord NH,take a left, drive 8 miles, take another left onto a dirt road, take that until it ends. Follow the skidoo trail two miles. Watch out for me on the last leg.

>#0

You have to wait for an event that is so overt, you can count on everybody else revolting. If you decide to go attack over, say, giving 3.8 billion to Israel, you'll be alone and used as rhetorical ammunition by the powers that be.
You're right OP, tyranny is already here but unfortunately, you have to wait for an event that will wake up the lowest common denominator.
Most gun owners are normie boomers and we will need them from the inception of the armed revolution, not one moment later.
Patience.

>Patience.
Muh ass. Yall think you are going to be VC or muhajjheedeen n sheeeit. Send one drone. You knowck it out of sky. Computer registers possible hit. Send two drones. You know one out of the sky. Now second drone, a bit further off, records you. Now they have two exact spots where you liketo hunt drones. Send two drones, wait for one to get shot, Gunship from above now Gatlings you and your billyjoejimbobs to shreds. What a rebellion. As I said, the ar crowd is too chicken shit to tstart anything, and if they do they will lose.

>"Surely, the US military will kill their own families in their own country with just as much zeal as they kill Arabic shouting rag heads across the globe."
That's how stupid you sound.
Your atrocious typing doesn't help either.

Are you really trying to mock regional accents with that atrocious post? Really? In 2019? Do you also make fun of ebonics or the accent of immigrants? Go fuck yourself

this thread glows from a mile away.

Rage has to boil over.
Attack alone and you're a lone wolf who only accomplished dying alone with little to show for it. Even worse they can capture and torture you.
You want a war? Run mock drills with a militia and plan to take control of some piece of infrastructure that could be useful. Something weakly defended but at a highly fortified position.
A seige could get people heated up enough to help but you need to be doing something inspirational enough to make people ignore the obvious bullshit talking points that the media will insert.
Timing is key. There are no do overs for that kind of thing. Make it count or don't do it at all.