LEAF/KIKE SENTENCED TO DEATH IN CHINA

thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: china-canada.jpg (620x447, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/schellenberg-china-drugs-sentence-death-1.4977808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaf
dont care
>kike
happy

Who?

>A Canadian citizen in China has been sentenced to death after a court convicted him of drug smuggling on Monday, a move likely to further inflame tensions between Ottawa and Beijing.
>[The ruling] comes as relations have strained between the two countries following the arrest of a senior executive from the Chinese tech firm Huawei in Vancouver last month.

>thoughts
Don't sell or buy drugs as a foreigner in Asian countries that are both hard on criminals and have extensive surveillance apparatii.

If Canada and China go to war do we have to enter?

2 for 1, go china!

lol who doesnt get the death penalty for trafficking that much drugs?

play stupid games, get raked

I hope the current tension between china and canada will put an end to the TPP negociations for good
that man's death is a worthy sacrifice

Some faggot who got charged with drug trafficking over there apparently he had prior convictions in Canada for the same shit so I'm guessing he may have entered China on an Israeli passport or something otherwise China wouldn't have let him in to begin with chinks hate drugs

Attached: 1536359120203.jpg (600x468, 96K)

one less leaf is a good thing

you'll be much happier with the 1 million immigrants a year that will replace us
>you better start that northern wall

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/schellenberg-china-drugs-sentence-death-1.4977808

>A B.C. judge told Robert Lloyd Schellenberg he was lucky to be living in Canada when he sent him to jail for drug trafficking in 2012.

>"Your country deserves much better from you. You are in one of the best places in the world to live," Brown said as he sentenced Schellenberg in B.C. Supreme Court in Chilliwack.

>"You are not caught up in Libya or Syria; I do not have evidence of any abuse in your childhood and I accept that you have your own struggles to deal with, but you have to confront those. After all, it's not as if you are 18, and having to storm Juno Beach."

He was a lifelong degenerate and his last arrest in China was for 220kg of meth. His previous arrest was for a much smaller quantity of drugs so he was growing his operation as a drug runner. I am thrilled that China is dealing with him and that he is wasting taxpayer money sitting in a Canadian jail.

Implying China would bankrupt themselves

good

he needs to pay the price.

>eat the rice
>pay the price

KEK

His family will get a bill for the cost of the bullet used to execute him... Based as fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (684x741, 64K)

>berg
THANK YOU BASED CHINKS

RAKED

lmao Hongkong is drug centre

Stupid games win stupid prizes

Based China

China vs china

he is a white male, Canada wont give a fuck, if it was a nigger I bet the scandal would be massively bigger

not that he doesnt deserve though, who is dumb enough to go be a drug dealer in fucking china, when you are already a canadia, I mean, what a fucking retard

hong kong is not mainland

So how long does it take? I assume China doesn't have a lengthy appeals process. He gets the take soon unless this is political theater and they want something from Canada?

>if you kill your enemies, they win
check-mate china

the leafs vs the chinks, never thought i'd see the day

not all bergs are jews, you know

would be nice if they rushed to execute him and it becomes an election issue this fall

This. Dumbass.

I'm all for it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Also at the time of this 2012 conviction his father had already disowned him and cut all ties due to his repeat drug crime and all the prior arrests. This guy blew his 2nd chance, his 3rd,4th, 11th, and now his 12th.

Israeli citizen?

He broke their law. Don't make excuses for him. We all want criminal foreigners treated like this guy.

kek

Excuse me did you say 220 KILOGRAMMES of meth? Jesus Christ, HOW?

Nice try

Have to wonder how he entered China with a Canadian passport and previous drug convictions

Tractor wheels. 220 individual bags, one bag per wheel.

sell dope get the rope

>"China does not attack Chinese people"
t.Highly historically ignorant leader of China.

based judge

>tries to debase nation

>gets put to death

Antisemitism.

Attached: ✝ .jpg (268x188, 9K)

this is the most fish-cold, blue-pilled take I've heard since I stopped vising fb

wut?
how could it become an election issue?

You know what, I admire his ambition. But he is a complete retard.

here i am thinking "jesus, theyre gonna kill the kike for having a joint..."
TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY KILOS OF METH.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

execute on site.

based

Don't import/export drugs. The Chinese government hates competition

Name one time that a Chinese person has ever harmed another Chinese person.

Attached: b8dwa20uql921.jpg (1331x1135, 91K)

i'm getting genuinely freaked out by asians in general.
North korea, china, japan, they're all fucked up places.
These people should not have power.

Asians could impose a new world order where humans are forever enslaved and abused.

wtf i love China now

His recent criminal record:
>2010: 1 year for drug trafficking
>2011: 4 more counts of possession for the purpose of distribution
>2012: 16 month sentence for latest drug trafficking charges
>2014: went to china to smuggle 220kg (almost 500 pounds) of meth. Got caught.
>2019: China changed their mind over his initial light sentence of 16 years and upgraded it to death penalty

Mao?

I keep telling you fags, China is based.

So how did he get into China??

This head is a Stormtrooper helmet. I assume that was intentional.

but tyrome your not human...every one just pretends your evolved enough to be called human. humans have nations with average iqs of 100+

Agreed. Trudeau would waste billions to virtue signal about an imprisoned nig easily

Did he broke the law in a foreigh country? Yes? Then fuck off.

Insects coming together to kill a rat

You Bong's aren't noted for your sense of humor, but referencing this Western revisionist propaganda, you game me a lol.

Not saying he doesn't deserve it

tank drivers

You bugs aren't noted for your spelling skills either I suppose.

At least you know they wont let the body go to waste. Sad that the Oligarchs are such fickle, racist bastards that don't care about human life or rights. They truly are the America of the East.

Attached: fox-hunt.jpg (513x324, 22K)

it's pretty fucked, I don't deny he should be punished for drug smuggling, but the death penalty is fucked up and obviously just to spite Canada.

have you ever even been into a china rekt thread, they kill each other all the time

Hang em.

And bring back the death penalty for trafficking in Canada too.

Well those who sell drugs are scum of humanity. They destroy many families. Also China gets triggered when they see white man and drugs in their country because of past experiences.

>Name one time that a Chinese person has ever harmed another Chinese person.
Every waking moment of every day for the last 6000 years.

My favorite was in 1630 where a General named Yuan was tortured to death over false claims of treason when in reality the emperor just feared his influence. He suffered the "death of 100 cuts as body parts were cut off piece by piece and he took half a day to die.
>many Beijing residents hated Yuan so much that they rushed to buy his body parts so they could eat them as soon as they were sliced off his body

They only execute on average 2000 people every year

HE SHOULD'VE JUST POSTED THE IN-STORE PRICES!

Attached: 20FuckingCAD.jpg (1380x603, 742K)

lmao

Attached: 1547326565091.png (598x748, 651K)

Chicoms are flooding Canada with opiates...the irony.

Attached: IMG_5786.jpg (1936x1936, 824K)

>Schellenberg sentenced to death in china
>Schellenberg
lol

Attached: 1538604482352.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

>Jew
>"he is a white male"
Please be bait

“White”

>outing yourself as a dealer
>calling others retards
??

Meanwhile in Canada, a convicted killer and ISIS terrorist is given millions compensation.

Attached: b2e810ac3c644e0894992c3d829f7f82.jpg (885x889, 118K)

From what I've heard about East Asian drug laws, the 15 year sentence was really lenient.

>1. secretly support china's military
>2. jump in to 'save' canucks at the last moment;
>3. demand annexation in return.
>4. ???
>5. Profit

Attached: 1537085836351.png (502x552, 24K)

This
/thread
I wish it happened in Thailand.

Fugg DDD:
I like this option.

Attached: IMG_9367.png (600x597, 595K)

Sick isn’t it? Your country, mine, and elsewhere is falling.

It all will end in shackles or blood bro.

Sad.

Whites need to unite.

Based.

what about the chinese that are poisoning america with cheap furniture with arsenic and formaldehyde

everything they sell is cancer

Attached: IMG_3835.jpg (550x343, 19K)

One down, 36.71 million to go?

Too bad he isn't a Jihadi, he'd be back in Canada in no time.

In Canada, they execute you for posting in store prices

>>A Canadian citizen in China has been sentenced to death after a court convicted him of drug smuggling on Monday, a move likely to further inflame tensions between Ottawa and Beijing.

Good.
Kill every single person related to the drug industry, including junkies.

has no one noticed the length of his neck?

That's basically Chinese history in a nutshell, they are some of the most low-trust people in existence, their emperors either murdering their closest associates along with their entire families or their closest associates murdering them with their entire families.

One of the starting being when the first Han Emperor Liu Bang(who gave the Han Chinese ethnicity their name) murdered his most powerful and loyal general Han Xin along with his entire family and other honourable mentions being Wu Zetian, the only ruling Empress, murdering 2 of her own children to obtain the throne, An Lushan(who was Turkish instead of Chinese though) starting a war killing like 30 million chinks(about 2/3 of the country) including pic related as well as the 400 year period between about 200 and 600 AD where every generation was basically a general overthrowing his emperor and then this emperor or his successors killing his sons and brothers or vice-versa along with all their associates' families until another general usurped this dynasty, killed the previous family and renewed that cycle every couple generations.

Attached: Battle of Suiyang.png (315x850, 86K)

If he really was dealing large quantities of meth to roobros, then fuck him. He deserves death. If it’s false charges to fuck with moosebros, then that’s bullshit. But since he’s Jewish, it’s their problem, not ours, not moosebros either.