HEY WHITEY DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO WHITE WOMEN LIKE THAT!

Has anyone noticed almost all the defenders of women in the Gillette ad are non-white? while all the instigators of ''cat-calling and abuse'' are white men?

Attached: eL8TOP3N.jpg (600x314, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlKgZk20wxM
youtu.be/6ULsHjfx_v8
youtube.com/watch?v=OAkVDCqVY6w
twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1085152658489516032
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2SlCja3zo
youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0
us.pg.com/brands/#fabric
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gillette ad
The spam continues...

Cat calling is 99% spics and nigs

t. NYC

They are so desperate to recruit dislikes.

>black man good
>white man bad

No, I haven't noticed.

Yup and that's why it will always be portrayed as the white man in media. The truth is fucking racist.

its hard to think of a non-straight whit male villain. They are priming the public for eventual marginalization.

Companies are willing to lose millions of dollars to prove they aren't racist. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton figured that out decades ago.

Attached: GettyImages-526762892-Al-Sharpton.jpg (690x1024, 116K)

WHITE MAN BAD

It's funny how Gillette is known to exploit kids to make their stupid cheap products but they lecture us on social behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlKgZk20wxM

i dont chase girls, I let them chase me. I know my worth and when I am around attractive women, i pay them no mind. Before you know it they are begging for my attention.

But I fought women are strong independent and should not be treated like they can't look after them selfs

Everything on tv is a complete and satanic inversion of reality

Just a (((coincidence)))

>while all the instigators of ''cat-calling and abuse'' are white men?

hmmmmmm

Attached: dat der.gif (400x303, 1.88M)

obviously we all noticed lel

Attached: 1546594648345.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

lol ya I did and I realized I buy local and dont shave so all these kike corporations can fuck right off because I try my best not to support the mega corps fucking up everything. Thank you Kennedy and Johnson for making it law for businesses to do this. FUCK THE SHITSKINS

AYO BABY, THIS *CRACKA* BOTHERING YOU?

AY WHITE BOY YOU BEST GET THE FUCK OUT THIS BACKYARD, YOU SCARIN MY *BITCHES*, SENPAI YOU FEEL ME?

youtu.be/6ULsHjfx_v8

Attached: B8354352-08AF-43DF-AFEB-B64D6809DF1B.jpg (225x225, 11K)

i saw this gillette shit yesterday and still havent bothered looking at it but i could swear i've seen a company going woke and getting shit on before i think it was dove

These women look VERY aroused.

arigatou desu senpai uwu

Attached: 1547496092050.jpg (743x367, 34K)

I wish I had the courage to catcall women. But I feel awkward doing it when I'm alone.

My friend met his wife by catcalling her at Walmart.

definitely. if they were holding their cups any closer to their chest, it would come out the back.

The ironic part is that modern woman only consider sexual harassment a problem when white gentile males do it. Once in a while a Jew or Darkie will be punished for it, just to keep up a veneer of impartiality in the law, but these rules are only intended to punish white males.

You have to break the will to resist mass immigration if you want cheap labor, as a Jewish Boss. Thus you must demonize and punish white males for anything you can get away with.

>When the dark meat become white knights
Anyway more women buy this shit is just more dead whores. We all know there's a price for burning coal.

Hostile to men and hostile to whites.

Attached: 20180421_001019.jpg (1280x800, 159K)

Your friend is a nigger user

Women don't like white knight faggots, nor does any of that shit actually happen in the real world. Only happens in the delusional mind of an SJW.

Just another day of the jew propaganda, nothing to see here.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAkVDCqVY6w

The original ad was pure kino
>celebrating masculinity with successful men, athletes, astronauts, fathers raising their sons with pride

how times have changed

>how times have changed
There's no going back user.
Up early or late?

>instigators of ''cat-calling and abuse'' are white men
Let's alter that

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-215337_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg (974x1392, 577K)

early, work starts at 6 for me with a 3/4 hour travel, feelsbad

Lol fucking white people All you pathetic cucks just care about race idiots

Nigs literally follow women around.

Low class women love that.

Not bad, not bad.. can we clean up his grill at all

No they don't. Why even post this anyway? It doesn't advance the conversation or add to it. You basically are anonymously complimenting yourself. If anything that is super beta and proves that this is made up.

I would much rather be raped than cat called any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.

Yes they do. All I am saying girls don't like creeps like the guy in the video. Yet they don't need a white night to protect them all the time.

I personally wait till a girl sends me a signal that she is interested, then I make a move.

Yes they do. All I am saying girls don't like creeps like the guy in the video. Yet they don't need a white night to protect them all the time.

I personally wait till a girl sends me a signal that she is interested, then I make a move.

of course they are, corporate mommy and daddy want to destroy the cultural values of the us any way they can

Niggas be protecting their bitches from the white devil.

So the rapists object to the cat calling? I approve of neither!

that my friend is entirely the point of companies like nike with an SJW agenda

Typical roastie

yes let us all take a lesson from Africa and the middle east and treat our woman the same.

Why are you trying to prove anonymously to other anonymous men that girls come to you and you don't go to them?

I only date black men because they will treat me respect and dignity and protect me from white men

Attached: 1504455075863.jpg (400x266, 19K)

yes they do, they'll go out of their way to organise some situation where they end up with just you and her. This is why they think coming up to them and talking is harassment, because they are above everyone else in the room and lowly males should know when they are inferior

Hey guys, how about you stop complaining. How any of you are actively doing ANYTHING to fight back against the slow degrade of society and it's values? Shitposting on /pol is only a small small part of it (But arguably needed because it is influential). Posting on here all day should only be acceptable if you have some kind of medical condition, in which case, keep it up. For the the rest of you able bodied guys? Find ONE thing that's doable for you. Just one. A goal. It doesn't have to be your main goal in life, but it needs to be a goal that you will work towards that you believe will be atleast a small piece of the puzzle in helping society go back to what it was meant to be. I've decided my goal is to aquire enough money so that I'm able to give nearly (have to account for inflation) interest free loans to the amish community, which is majority white, conservative, gun loving, and christian. This is to help them spread and have even more kids than they are having right now. Your goal doesn't have to be that lofty, but imagine if everyone here had a part in actively restoring society? You've had time to digest the black pill, now it's time to eat the white pill.

>t. incel

the funniest thing is they have a "reveal" that the white haired buy in the audience is actually the "best a man can get" guy from the original ad
watch how the media eat up that shit-nugget on wednesday as they strive to keep this in the media
> 3 things you didn't notice about the gillette ad
> one weird thing nazis missed in the gillette ad
and they planned this staggered release from the start
fuck these kike niggers
I wouldn't use a gillette razor to jewify my own cock

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1085152658489516032

>43 males exhibit "undesirable" behavior
>42 white, 1 black

>7 males exhibit "desirable" behavior
>5 black
>2 white.

Attached: gillette.png (952x625, 80K)

Well white women have shown time and time again to be into non white men so its okay they dont want us to begin with.

Just holding my ground on my experiences. Not claiming im pulling 10s,mostly 6's and the one time I got a 9 at a rave.

Im saying that women don't respond to bs, creepiness or white nights. If they like you, theyll let you know. if they know, theyll let you know.

Exampl: girl talks to you at a bar, girls don't just walk up to guys to talk.

Girl is around you and being expressive and outgoing, she wants your attention, she is showcasing herself to you like a peacock. etc

I was going to call you a white knight faggot for automatically using incel as an argument but then i read the comment you responded to and he is indeed an incel.

>October 2017: #metoo movement enters public discourse
>October 2017: Notorious activist investor Nelson Peltz, after a long proxy battle with Procter and Gamble, gets on the board of directors. P&G spent 100 million trying to prevent this.
>>November 2018: CEO, CFO sell considerable P&G shares. Barely any insider purchasing in the past 12 months.
>>November 2018: Grey, the agency that made the Gillette ad, gets kicked out of NFL's list of marketing partners after 10 years.
>>January 2019: Controversial #metoo Gillette ad released, directed by rabid feminist who was hired by Grey via a diversity program. Massive backlash from public.

Get your fraud PUA nonsense out of here. We all know the definitions of "creepy" are subjective and inconsistent, but loosely based on social status.

look the eyes of lust of those girls, they want the BBC

>Gillette
>standing against some made up bullshit created by SJWs
>owned by P&G
>The decision ok'd by P&G
>P&G owns several brands
Let's bow our heads and have a moment of silence while we remember the good times
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2SlCja3zo

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0 seems like lefties are closing the gap now ratio is 1/3 now.

The solution is to blame the people that should be mad. Thier tactic is so simple but so effective.

>fraud PUA
I am no pick up artist and actually pretty bad if i had to give myself a ratting. Helps that I am 6'1 fit (soccer and sports all my life) and relatively handsome.

Ofcourse. Also the fact is it's something virtually only niggers do. The socalled 'cat calling' and stuff like this.
>Cat calling is 99% spics and nigs
Exactly, thank you.
As usual with this kind of social engineering and propaganda. It's 180 of what reality is. Because that's what it wants to try to convince you.

It's 1:1 the last 20 minutes

Yes and that's why they're about to lose a lot of money. Good. Fuck_Them.

>rapestatisics.jpg

Attached: 1547314229683.jpg (1017x752, 324K)

>Has anyone noticed almost all the defenders of women in the Gillette ad are non-white? while all the instigators of ''cat-calling and abuse'' are white men?

NO. We've only been discussing it for the past 24 hours nonstop.

Wow i actually just watched it. This is the most sjw pathetic commercial i seen in a long time. Everything about it is wrong. Every tiny little thing hahahaha. From the nigger stopping a white man from cat calling. To all the rest of it.
>and there's no going back.
Look up who owns gilette, it's proctor&gamble, it's a megacompany that owns a shitload of brands. That you think are owned by different people. us.pg.com/brands/#fabric
It's more than appropriate that everyone starts slamming these assholes.

Right, they create a fictional reality that is 180 of what actual reality is. And then just spamming it non stop in everything.

we surely live in the strangest, most fucked up timeline. it's like lying is their bread and water

>Us. Kys gypsie

(((coincidences)))

I am not a gypsy I am vlach.

I don't think the ad is bad, but honestly, young girls are way more mean to other girls than young boys are to other boys. I work in a high school and the teen girls try to fuck with other girls mentally worse than the boys do. They are fucking barbaric to each other. There are definitely fucked up boys, but the worst enemy to girls is other girls.

What's that Word.. Like genocide by subversion and degradation?

Attached: 1547334196327.jpg (720x693, 76K)

This meme format has potential

Attached: 7A42432B-0092-4B2B-8C5E-8A2713605C78.jpg (2253x1776, 465K)

The women flaunting their bodies seeking attention really bothers me. Or maybe not.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 1.44.05 PM.png (659x390, 238K)

t. cant read subtle expressions

hahaha this is top tier memery

>wish I had the courage to catcall women

Not really considering the quality of women that respond to it

This post is 100% truth

this hurts my soul
fuck niggers for having to make us spend billions in humanitarian aid, let them die of starvation and revert back to their natural state as monkeys.

Attached: 1476023540208.jpg (633x758, 64K)

The only times in my life I have seen catcalling it has been at big events like Mardis Gras where women are flashing some skin. The only other times the catcaller is not white.

go fuck your dog, faggot.

Fuck

Not really, it's more based on tone and body language. If you're a clammy unkempt mess with a shaky voice trying to make conversation, that's awkward no matter who you're talking to, and people, men or women, will pick up on how uncomfortable you are as a person, and know whatever conversation you're trying to make isn't coming along naturally because you actually enjoy it, but because you're forcing yourself to do it because you have other intentions that you're being secretive about.

lmfaooooo, the potential here is yuge

Attached: 1539021075998.jpg (890x876, 150K)

Top kek, have a (you)

How can a society fall so hard in thirty year. scared for the next thirty I wonder how low can they go.

>whoa nigga, you gotta pay fo dey programz befo u pay fo space

Kek, good work user

Attached: 33268A17-1533-4B7E-A01B-54B904228F36.jpg (334x506, 22K)

It's like they're kids playing opposite day everyday.

Attached: opposite-land.png (500x733, 190K)

>youtu.be/6ULsHjfx_v8
Lol JF you are desperate these days.

Chill honkey, got Xtra credit on my astronaught quiz. We buzz now