HAPPENING - YELLOW VEST BANK RUN WORKING

The Yellow Vest "bank run" is having a great effect on the Euro, in spite of what globalists and leftists claim.

Timeline Rundown:

08 Jan 2019:
>French Protesters Planning Bank Run With Potential To Devastate Entire Euro Currency System
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-protesters-planning-bank-run-with-potential-to-devastate-entire-euro-currency-system/

08 Jan 2019:
>Euro Begins To Fall Sharply, Amidst Fears Of Imminent French “Yellow Vest” Bank Run
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/euro-begins-to-fall-sharply-amidst-fears-of-imminent-french-yellow-vest-bank-run/

12 Jan 2019:
>French Banks Reportedly Begin To CLOSE, NOT ALLOWING WITHDRAWALS Ahead Of Yellow Vest Bank Run
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-banks-reportedly-begin-to-close-not-allowing-withdrawals-ahead-of-yellow-vest-bank-run/

13 Jan 2019:
>Macron’s Forces Now OPENLY Using LIVE AMMUNITION Against Peaceful Protesters
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/macrons-forces-now-openly-using-live-ammunition-against-peaceful-protesters/

14 Jan 2019:
>(GRAPHIC FOOTAGE): GERMAN/EU MERCENARIES Dressed Up As French Police Now Allegedly Being ORDERED By Macron To KILL Retreating Protesters Using HEADSHOTS
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-eu-mercenaries-dressed-up-as-french-police-now-allegedly-being-ordered-by-macron-to-kill-retreating-protesters-using-headshots/

TODAY:
>“Yellow Vests” Effective – French BANK RUN Causing Fears As Far As IRELAND and CANADA
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/yellow-vests-effective-french-bank-run-causing-fears-as-far-as-ireland-and-canada/

Attached: 7040298-10773230.jpg (1280x850, 48K)

I knew it would work as soon as the shills started claiming it wouldn't

kek

inb4 france goes cashless to combat terrorism.

super based plan

LoL. Just print more money, bitch.

Big if true

Attached: 44475035_505672473243095_3571928879071232000_n.jpg (193x282, 9K)

bumped

of course it was gonna work, that's why the jews hated the idea so much

>“Yellow Vests” Effective – French BANK RUN Causing Fears As Far As IRELAND and CANADA
Fuck I saw the shit about Canadian banks closing but I didn't make the connection

France can't print Euro, only Germany can

Can any Franceanon explain?

This yellow vest thing proves that you should never give up the right to bear arms.

Fucking nice. Didn't expect it to work, but hell, in these times it seems anything is possible.

(OP)
>The Yellow Vest "bank run" is having a great effect on the Euro, in spite of [...] leftists claim.
Nah, we're all for it. Motherfucker, anything to crash this capitalist economy with no survivors is what we want.

Attached: vga.jpg (1500x932, 400K)

If you didn't get there with the thousands of years of history prior, you won't get there now. Bootlickers are a cancer.

This thread proves Jow Forums hasn't got a clue about financial world. You're just as bad as 'the media' who find reasons behind every 2 pip move in the market.
It had zero effect, and I say this because I haven't read about it anywhere but here.

Closing ATMs due to a bank run is illegal. Banksters involved must be held accountable tried and hung.

Thank you. Nu-Jow Forums is unironically more bluepilled than ever

You're thinking this is in America

do eet

Really? All the leftists in the US are demonizing the move. Are you in France?

>banks refusing to give out cash
I don‘t know about France, but here you can call the cops because the bank is withholding your money. Just do that if you can froggies, would be hilarious.

The cops are literally headshotting the French citizens, I don't think thr cops are gonna side with them honestly

Then they can just grab their government issued assault rifle and go to town, can they not?

Even on a small scale bank runs absolutely devastate banks due to their assets being so much under water kek. A large enough bank run at all popular banks would crash and burn the financial system. That's how ''healthy'' this bank kike controlled system is. The modern banking system is theft from citizenry to give control to oligarchs.

Unfortunately Frogs aren't as based as thr Swiss

good

Attached: Lucie Fink Giant Pizza Slice Pizzagate Matt Lauer.jpg (960x1200, 403K)

bump don't let jews slide this shit

>dailycrusader

Attached: brainlet 7.png (645x729, 63K)

I've got $2k on hand, when can I expect to be able to buy my own European country?