Israel demands Iran leave Syria NOW - ‘we WON’T stop attacking’

JEWS ARE PREPARING TO START ANOTHER WORLD WAR!!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

express.co.uk/news/world/1072430/World-war-3-israel-iran-war-syria-middle-east-conflict

Attached: 20190116_044047.jpg (1080x882, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rdJHuc1MY-0
youtube.com/watch?v=OIMKHsoiW_s
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5447265,00.html
wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html
whoisisrael.org/about-c-i-scofield/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ImzfLciEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good Job, Israel. We have your back!

Attached: 1342457224689.png (1003x933, 823K)

Good luck trying to stop me. I'm behind 6 commercial airliners.

Fuck Israel and fuck every Zionist traitor who has ever sold them nukes

BURN IT DOWN
seriously though nothing is going to happen, nothing ever happens

Attached: 1537107873204.jpg (626x476, 57K)

Israel is our greatest ally

Attached: 1443555245688.png (595x705, 566K)

why cant Syria let in whoever the fuck they want?

Is it really a world war if the US sits it out?

Fearmongery, ww3 won't happen anytime soon. Unfortunately.

Can't we just fucking nuke Israel already, let them use their Samson Option so the whole entirety of humanity can forever and always demonize Jews for destroying the planet, then proceed to mass murder every single last Jew in the world?

Attached: notice.png (600x256, 28K)

I wonder do Christian Zionists in the US realise that they will all most likely go to Hell for supporting the Synagogue of Satan and their wars in the Mid-East.

Israel has been attacking syria daily for years

A war between one middle eastern shithole and another middle eastern shithole is not WW3 as long as no one tries to help them.
Let them tear each other apart.

Attached: 1541184542201.jpg (1024x823, 182K)

There are no people in the middle east even their christians who I thought were being persecuted are awful. We have syriac church and a mosque in my neighborhood and I want them all dead. Jews, muslims and eastern othrodox people should be exterminated

not sure if for those reason but they are for sure lost balls in high weeds and do not know christ.

>Psych!

basically this

Attached: 1546840114216.jpg (800x850, 185K)

i hope israel gets what they deserve for making threats like a cry bully

We're gonna end up going in and you know it. Israel wont really fight outside of airstrikes so they're gonna want our soldiers to die for them

we certainly do not have their backs, maybe you do, but the rest of us think they can go fucking screw and die, they've earned it and its long over due

Attached: 1547484609900.jpg (530x398, 36K)

I hope Israel ceases to exist and that Palestine reemerges on the blood and bones of Jewish Israelis.

Every Iranian in Syria will be murdered ON SIGHT

Attached: 548d486c13f8afb5e10e4f3e46d6e620fc5565eb.png (1280x852, 1.22M)

youtu.be/rdJHuc1MY-0
Ron Paul Warned us All About This.

Attached: 220A30CB-149A-4706-BA14-6EB34295A45F.png (900x997, 250K)

Your country will be glassed and Bibi will be tried and executed fro crimes against humanity.

Attached: 1547568364547.jpg (960x887, 49K)

Have a feeling trump will prevent that.

>die for israel
>sign into law 40 billion for israel
>pay for israels wall
>give israel a greenlight to commit war crimes
>now making it illegal to criticize israel

are burgers the biggest cucks on earth?

Attached: 1539482092245.jpg (1440x1251, 171K)

The syrian muslims and christians celebrated Christmas together on January 7th. The Christians blatantly hate the west too and honestly act like crypto-jihadis if thats even a thing

Trump will tell them to go fuck themselves. He's done it before.

He wont win the next election if that happens. I guarantee it.

More memes like this please. Why aren’t these posted all over?

Watch this close leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=OIMKHsoiW_s

FUCK ISRAEL
IRAN SENDING SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS NIGGA

Attached: scumpepe.png (563x542, 157K)

Not only will he win the next election, he'll be president forever.

Do it fuckers, end my existence. I will haunt you all

Attached: 1544497649554.png (1000x1000, 87K)

Can't be when there's another whole level of countries cucked under us

>Israel demands Iran leave Syria NOW - ‘we WON’T stop attacking’

Attached: pol_happening.gif (1221x850, 425K)

How can people even pretend Israel is our "greatest ally" when any cursory glance at history shows that being Australia?

Money, I'd assume. That, and religion.

Id rather have ann coulter be president or tucker carlson. Trump only cares about money and intelligence so he's gonna throw out the beaners and let in more indians and asians on H1-B visas

>Every Iranian in Syria will be murdered ON SIGHT

Attached: Israel Iran.png (874x540, 50K)

for fucks sake, what is the point of this?

They unironically believe they get extra blessings in heaven. It’s a sick cult.

>the absolute state of americans

Attached: 1519560245647.jpg (634x626, 60K)

>Haym Salomon (also Solomon; April 7, 1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish-born American Jewish businessman and political financial broker who immigrated to New York City from Poland during the period of the American Revolution. He helped convert the French loans into ready cash by selling bills of exchange for Robert Morris, the Superintendent of Finance. In this way he aided the Continental Army and was possibly, along with Morris, the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain

We literally made America bitch

Give us our $38B back every year, we need more skyscrapers to house our banks.

Attached: Israel.jpg (1024x683, 130K)

Isn't it amazing how no American official voted to create the unconstitutional State of Israel, still Americans do not vote on giving the unconstitutional state of Israel endless aide while increasing the debt of hypocrisy at home?

The unconstitutional State of Israel doesn't exist on its own merit, nor does it exist by the sacrifices of its own people, yet the world is expected to sacrifice itself to keep that state solvent, when it does not have a need for a balanced budget.

It's still hard to tell what about the Unconstitutional State of Israel is "Jewish". Israeli yes, but again, the people exist because America pays to keep them alive.

The Unconstitutional State of Israel means America can no longer tell the Truth, nor is it capable of meeting out Justice because it has to protect that state at its own cost.

Rep. Chuck Shumer can kill the US President with his own hands or commit any act of treason, then hide away in the unconstitutional State of Israel with distinguished honor. They wont extradite because being "Jewish" is more important than Truth, Justice, or Love.

The Israelis are living on borrowed land. Lilit, their GodQueen cannot protect them forever, her followers know this so they are getting desperate and trying to cause America to collapse as quick as possible.

The Jews are still in the desert. They never left, because they never listened.

>JEWS ARE PREPARING TO START ANOTHER WORLD WAR!!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good! With any luck the Kikes and their Shabbos goys and shitskin Mudslimes will annihilate each other.

Who cares...

Hmm, how old in the us to not be drafted? Im 30 years old, im good right?

but why ? The Bible explicitly states that jews are no longer the chosen people, they tried to jew god himself for fucks sake and then killed his son

>Give us our $38B back every year, we need more skyscrapers to house our banks.
Back from what kike?

Attached: shadow_network.gif (640x350, 547K)

Ally?

Wrong.

Israel's idea of an ally is a country that is easy to manipulate.

>the absolute state of canadians

Attached: fagtrudeau.jpg (590x350, 45K)

Shitskin?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 15198570817.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

I believe that big push in the US after new years to outlaw an israeli boycot was so important to them because they were about to start raising major hell over there and know our public is not going to be happy about it.
they literally are trying to make it illegal in the US to boycott Israel. wtf

>Implying we wouldn't jump to Israel's (((defense))) as they start WWIII.
Come on, user. If you've been here for more than an hour, you know how this goes.

can't stop won't stop?

well we all know what comes next

Welcome to the party fellow (((white))) person

we've been waiting for the punchline to leave them holding their dicks

just

Attached: dirty rats.png (668x611, 383K)

American christians believe that by supporting Israel, WW3 and the antichrist will appear sooner and therefore Jesus will return faster; hopefully during their lifetime. Literally. Like, for realsies.

Attached: 1306308900559.gif (255x231, 492K)

Truly our greatest ally!

That's not gonna happen this time. They're all gonna suffer.

They are building up to a quick hit and run attack like they always do. Then they'll call in the burgers.

Netanyahu warns Iran to leave Syria as quickly as possible ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5447265,00.html

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (845x460, 112K)

what??
wouldn't that technically make them a doom cult ? i mean, that stuff is supposed to happen when Armageddon comes

We should just let them start it then, abandon them to die.
They suck and don't make us better.

They are rejected for now - the time of the gentiles. At the very end the Jews will realize at last that Christ is the Messiah and turn to him.

I often wonder how you all are. Are comfy at home? On the bus? In class? What has made you who you are? How many of you are addicted to weed? Alcohol? Worse? How many suicide attempts have you survived? What are you doing now? And why do you want to see the end of the world?

Attached: 1500954501519.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Gas yourself kike

Attached: 8D745DD5-179B-455A-85BE-8CE80B330D48.jpg (600x828, 125K)

The evangelical christians think if you support israel you go directly to heaven. Nowhere is this a thing. It came from texas some guy named Scofield who made the scofield bible. Speaking of the children of Abraham it says, "I will make unto thee a great nation and I will bless you and make your name great and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee." We are not talking about a bordered nation here. We are talking about a people. A people that does not reside in what we today call the land of israel but the people who would become the christians. Basically America, what became a great christian nation. The zionists hijacked it ofcorse with the scofield bible.

GLASS THE KIKES ARMAGEDDON NOW!

>And why do you want to see the end of the world?

Bants

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1088x552, 394K)

Because that's would be a problem for bibi boy.

Christian zionism can be disproved by Christ's own words, I don't know how any Christian can fall for it unless they've never actually read the Bible.

You can build your skyscrapers here where you belong. Pic related, bitch. Grab a coat, It can get chilly.

Attached: jewish-autonomous-oblast.jpg (936x606, 182K)

George Bush the younger completely believes this... I remember his weird speeches on the subject

>wouldn't that technically make them a doom cult ?

It doesn't matter. God foretold it would happen in the bible so its okay.

wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html

whoisisrael.org/about-c-i-scofield/

shocking right lol who would have guessed

No he won't, not in a situation like that. His (((advisors)) will make sure of it.

Attached: 1547394678289.png (1440x1737, 1.4M)

Is it real? Isreal?

They won.

>since everything will end someday, might as well end it now
that's such a nihilist outlook on it though

Attached: 1547528022831.png (607x741, 288K)

Welcome to the United States of America.

Attached: merica.jpg (800x435, 34K)

This is Trump, not Tucker Carlson. Unlike Tucker, he has major balls.

Our greatest ally when it's their own interests and never ours.

Christ and the Anti-Christ are both the same person. You don't want the Anti-Christ to appear.

I promise you this.

Your options are:

- Unite against Israel
- Die horribly and never see the light of the stars at your feet

Are you all seriously going to allow one of the weakest nations, full of snakes, lead you to utter destruction?

There is no strength in money. Money is just flimsy paper and metal. There is strength in unity. Blood, sweat, tears, honor.

They fear the foundations of humanity and they are using our love against us. They have been doing this for an untold number of generations.

We have been gifted one of the most powerful communication tools in existence by god himself. The internet.

Use it. They can never fully control it despite their best attempts to do so.

Israel is weak. It's finally time for all of you to prove it.

But hey, if you're too weak to unite against the world's weakest nation... then i'll finish the job. As well as all of you with them. I'm done being nice. You all made me what I am.

YOU ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN FROM NOW ON.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 16K)

Cheked and criminally under8d

The Ayatollah needs to hurry his ass up with those nukes and glass Jewland.... the world would be much better off in my opinion.

Just some examples of how insane things have gotten. Even in my town. In the middle of nowhere we had a pride parade and they were dancing and having little kids put money in tranny g strings and i live in eastern kentucky. this was not on the news and if you were not driving by knew nothing about it but the people behind it were not from around here and i suspect this is happening in other places also. Who is funding this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ImzfLciEE
this shit is fucked

Attached: 1547532725972.jpg (623x766, 133K)

Americans are starting to wake up to the Jewish scam. Zionism is a cancer on this world. Jews should have treated the goyim Better

Attached: 2E22FC7C-E3E0-4D8D-B64A-439BD32A2411.jpg (284x176, 19K)

This shit is getting real. Its one thing to do what you want with yourself. I dont care what you do or who you do it with. But when you start fucking with my children we have a major problem and thats whats starting to happen.

Who do you think is funding it? It's always Jews.

>never actually read the Bible
They don't actually read the Bible, they go to church to have it read out loud to them and feel good about cherrypicked verses.

Don't forget all the data NSA collects goes straight to Israel

It's so fucked here in America that I decided to run for President. Yes, the people are so cucked they won't even support me a guy who tells them they are cucked.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 129K)