Maisie Williams:It's ''sexist'' to deny me a role if you believe I am not beautiful enough

''BRITISH actress Maisie Williams talked about 'sexism' in the entertainment industry in interview with InStyle.The actress is not always offered parts because she claimed of how she looks.She told the outlet:
"It's only now I’m starting to realize the characters that are available to me because of the way I look and the characters that aren’t available to me.It’s a very shallow industry.''

''Williams, a proud Feminist,told InStyle that she hopes entertainment industry embraces a diversity on beauty in the future.''

refinery29.com/en-us/2018/01/188892/maisie-williams-not-getting-roles-because-of-looks

Attached: Maissie Williams bong.jpg (683x1024, 150K)

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

bump for feminism

>It’s a very shallow industry
HAHAHA no shit

7/8
Would read again.

Yeah, she’s not exactly the most stunning woman ever, but working on appearance a little bit wouldn’t hurt. She should try growing her hair longer and getting a new hairstyle, for instance.

does she not realize she looks like she has downs syndrome?
does she not own a mirror?

That Kaitlin whore writing the article as usual is an idiot. Maisie get a part in X-Men and bitches she is getting noting, Perhaps it is her attitude that is holding her back. I am willing to bet she thinks she should not have to audition, or comes in with a whats the difference I will not get it effort.

>diversity on beauty
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
there is no end to the madness. will women start lining up saying they are ugly and deserve jobs etc because of it? will there be an ugly quota for offices?

Attached: burds.jpg (636x960, 173K)

She's perfect though.

Millions upon millions of men around the world would give anything to fuck you, still lament about your looks.
> t. women

does that mean that women are sexist if they turn down an offer for sex from an ugly guy?

>It’s a very shallow industry.
YOU DON'T SAY

>Williams, a proud Feminist

Get your head out of your ass son

Attached: Maisie williams.png (591x537, 453K)

She should audition for the upcoming Disney remake of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" as female Quasimodo.

Newfag

I'm sorry sweetie but that's how life is

Its true. She is a perfect princess so of you dont literally give her all the female roles then you are a no good stinking bad poopoo man.

I'm laughing right now with this extremely smug look on my face. Well memed friend.

Attached: giphy.gif (160x160, 704K)

Oi mate! Where is yer ugly cunt loicence?

What does sexism have to do with the fact that she's a fugly turd?

I've read this multiple times, still enjoy it.

Would fugg

Attached: Maisie.jpg (960x960, 147K)

>Maisie Williams
Discuss

Attached: malcolm.jpg (386x594, 37K)

wouldn't it be ulgist tho

Someone post the wife who got beaten so bad she looked like Maisie Williams please

Nothing new to see here, just british females being themselves.

All that Party Hard Dudettes, has taken it toll.

>Feedin me ead wid a real luv story

Attached: ThisIsReal2.jpg (1306x985, 162K)

>GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
Every time

>proud feminist
Lets see how that pride holds up the next time they need a couch moved or pickel jar opened. Fuck, feminists are going ro say furniture is sexist for being to heavy to lift. My sides would be fucked.

>'sexism'
It's called beautyism you dumb cunt

It's like Jeff Bezos took possession of her pre-adolesecence.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 121K)

There's no such thing as diversity in beauty. Be symmetrical with appealing features and a healthy body or you won't be considered beautiful.
Also, whoever wrote that needs to be shot for their shitty syntax.

Could you repeat the question?

So good.

This

>best angle they could get
>barely 6/10
It hit her from the back but if she looked over her shoulder I'd probably go limp.

Why are British slags so fucking ugly?

She can afford plastic surgery and her industry practically demands it.

>The actress is not always offered parts because she claimed of how she looks
Of course they fucking don't. I don't want to see this ogre in a movie.

Attached: 1402156224481.jpg (960x536, 35K)

jolly old good time readin this shite innit

multiple whoite women got the old nonconsensual in n out in the production of this blighter am oi roite

>she hopes entertainment industry embraces a diversity on beauty in the future

Did someone say live-action Shrek remake?

Attached: 6BD6B646-CE60-40DA-A608-6B3E1FC2CDA8.jpg (682x741, 336K)

This pasta never gets stale. I still love it after all this time.

Breaking News: Actor denied role because of how they look

When will the entertainment industry stop this bigotry!?

Fucking kek

Perfectly unattractive

Bakkushan

Oh well found it after all

Attached: Maisie Williams.png (500x462, 137K)

You don't understand how this works, user

>diversity on beauty
Is she saying she's trans-beautiful? I can get behind that.

So...she looks like every other anglo

It's funny when rich people whine and expect anyone to care.

I mean she kind of looks like a dog and people love dogs so I think she will be alright. There was really no need for all this feminist shit because everyone also loves game of thrones but im sure her jew publicist recommended it.

she looks like a frog.

She’s got a ohenomenal body, impressive considering how much it seems she likes to party. Most slags her age are, at best, skinny fat... but she’s got an athletes body fat composition and musculature. Very sexy. Shame about that unfortunate face and the soft brain sitting behind it.

T & A makes the world go round sweetie. Get used to it.

She looks like an smeagol in wig

Gender-swapped live-action Hunchback of Notre Dame when?

*roastoidic screeching*

It's sexist you deny sucking my dick if you believe i'm not beautiful enough.

Attached: npetk.jpg (801x534, 28K)

Breddy gud

this copypasta never gets old

>its okay for me to get the job over a pretty women because of the way i look
>its not okay for a pretty girl to get the job over me because of the way i look

literally cannot quantify the level of hamster rationalisation this roastie is putting on display

Looks like Gollum when he's catching fish with his hands

The only reason they picked her for Game of Thrones was because they needed an ugly tramp to play the homeless beggar girl.

If she dosnt like it, she can go under the knife or fuck right off.

>GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!

Attached: 1285271663826.jpg (500x406, 20K)

based horseface bong monstrosity

Attached: 1464586984584.jpg (883x829, 126K)

>those legs

Attached: 1454362864137.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Attached: bd2950b3cbecab7ebee6bad73e8c93a8.png (347x208, 140K)

She looks like Alita. What the fuck. Huge, wide eyes. This is what anime girls would look like if they were real.

I really can't tell if this is shopped

She will end up with constant employment with the BBC period dramas etc, screencap this.

Well I for one thank her for torpedoing her career

Is she retarded? The only reason she got the role that made her famous to begin with is because she's ugly.
It also has nothing to do with sexism. They don't cast ugly men in roles that require a handsome lead either, unless it's a Jew.

E'ry toime!

Attached: 1539603616156.gif (360x346, 170K)

Is it really too much to ask to see beautiful people in movies? And no niggers or muslims or even worse; jews?

Why do people get butthurt by this? What else are ugly women supposed to do? Lay down and die?

>“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
got me right then and there, fella. shame if copypasta, still thanks for reposting if.

Attached: 1467566640728.jpg (480x480, 11K)

You got handed privilege that most humanity will never know, be glad you got it before you hit the wall, stupid bong cunt

not the pasta i was looking for but close enough

Attached: britbong.png (866x553, 120K)

Attached: everyone ugly AF LMAO.jpg (1001x1024, 123K)

Cute prepubescent boy.

More like shes become possessed by a demon of Nurgle.

Hahahahahaha can't unsee that shit now

she's actually cute (not on that pic) but fucking retarded apparently
would smash tbf

How much for your little clam?

Shes got that classic british female look, with eyes on the sides of her head.

Always a good read. Should be posted as often as the white men can't compete threads

>a kid was told she will be the next Merilyn Monroe and now is entering her temper tantrum stage
Hardly unexpected

This pasta is molto bene

>>Mum is behedead by muslims
>The pasta ends there
>Not making him fap to the corpse of his enriched mother
Disappointing desu ne.

She should be in a wolverine movie. Far more preferable than coattails of witches and puppet shows for prince harry n meg

That would constitute rape. It's illegal you know.

>Young face and 50 year olds legs

Bleurgh.

Shes proud to be a lady of the nw queens guard. A navi protege as it were in the depth of the industry oblivion eyes

Lel

She’s not bad right now but she has a very small window of beauty. She’s gonna hit the fucking wall harder than Dale Earnhardt