ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself.

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head and making you do it.

Attached: male-female2.png (464x300, 54K)

That would be odd, but I don't know how to kiss while not being a virgin. Should I do it with force (not forced, but having my lips tight and do movements with a little bit of pressure), or completely relax it? I like first variant much more, but was told I should completely relax my lips.

Attached: IMG_2386.jpg (1439x1404, 117K)

What is officially sanctioned way for me to play with your boobs?

Why would someone you've known for years refuse to tell you (or anyone else) their birthday date? Trauma?

Girls, on a scale of 1-10 how weird is a spanking fetish (where the girl is the one being spanked)?

I talked to this guy on the phone about this show we both watch and he told me I should call him after I finish the finale. I told him I might watch it tonight and he said it doesnt matter how late it is, to call him.

I texted him just now that I finished and he didnt answer so I assume he's sleeping. should I just wait to call tomorrow?

Girls, when's the first time that I kiss you? Any hints? You wont initiate will you?

Obviously.

There's a cute girl in my classes that I've talked to in previous semesters, and she's in my class again this semester. It's a small lecture class, around 30 people in it, and she sits with around 4 other girls who are her friends. I don't know her or anyone else in the class that well, I recognize them from previous semesters but I've never spoken to them before

I'd like to talk to her, but I really don't know how. Approaching her in a group seems weird and I'm really not sure how to approach a specific girl in a group without it being too awkward. Any help?

I asked a girl out and she said that it wouldn't be in an appropriate time so we could meet later in my college when our colleges' classes start. Could she be interested in me or no? Because her answer wasn't a clear yes.

they won't
stop being a fag and shift responsibility

Like, 3 or 4? It's pretty tame.

My boyfriend dislikes celebrating his birthday, so he normally doesn't tell anybody about it.
Maybe it's the same for your friend.

Not weird at all.
Guess it might depend on how intense it is, like a playful spank here and there vs needing to bend me over your knee in a prolonged disciplinary role play.

Women-haters, do you ever see yourself getting in a relationship with a girl in the future or do you plan to stay single your whole life?

Romance is pretty similar to job hunting. Just assume anything but a clear “yes” is usually (and I mean in 99% of the cases) a “no”.

>tfw in a long term relationship with a women-hater

Im a pussy with women, I almost choked a few times when I asked a girl out for the first time last week.
I cant get myself to be confident 100% of the time, especially with girls around.

Going on a 2nd date to the drive-ins with a girl. Should I tell her in advance that pretty much the only way to comfortably watch a movie in my car will involved her more or less sitting in my lap the whole night, or should I just wait until we get there to spring this news on her?

She doesn't drive so we can't take her car anyway.

>2nd date but we've known each other a while so we're pretty comfy with one another

Guys and girls alike, Ive got a big question and Id like your input.

I keep thinking that the reason I dont want to date girls with a high number of ONSs(4+) is because the guys they slept with are a lot more alpha than me and it makes me insecure, rightly so, no? All these guys were able to talk this girl into sex within a few hours, while it takes me weeks of dating while also becoming official. I cant become an alpha male and start fucking a different girl every week because thats not me, Im more conservative and would like an exclusive relationship, slowly building something beautiful with a girl I like. Am I really wrong here for being insecure? I cant do anything about it.

You can do a lot about it, insecurity isn't a chronic illness. You can work on things you'd like to change, and on accepting those you cannot change.

But no, there's nothing wrong with wanting a girl who has had little or no casual sex.

>You can do a lot about it, insecurity isn't a chronic illness.
First and only thing that comes to mind is having my lay number high, but Im not that type of a guy. I know I can try to work on my perception of this situation but can I really change how I think and feel merely by saying "thats not a healthy mindset bro"?

One night stand's aren't nearly as common as movies and Jow Forums have you think. Most women only have sex with guys they have some sort of (however transient) emotional attachment to. The real question is are you capable of dealing with women who have had sex in fulfilling monogamous relationships that didn't pan out for one reason or another or are you really so self-conscious that every guy your girl interacts with is a threat to your masculinity?

> are you capable of dealing with women who have had sex in fulfilling monogamous relationships that didn't pan out for one reason or another or are you really so self-conscious that every guy your girl interacts with is a threat to your masculinity?
Wish I knew, I never really had an exclusive relationship for long. I can only think of what it'll be like, but I wouldn't really know. I only know for sure what bothers me currently, no more.

That's a pity

Wamen, why do you bend over in front of a guy instead of talking to him?

That's going to be really uncomfortable for the both of you. It sounds like a good idea now, but your thighs are going to ache from her bony ass. Can't you drive her car for her?

Girls

How soon should I ask for a date on tinder? Should I message back and forth for a few days or do it asap?

I left the guy I fancy on seen 6 months ago because I was mad at something he did, I know it's petty. Should I try and say hi now?

After 6 months? No.
Leave him alone.

But I think about it daily.

You have nothing to lose so go ahead, but dont expect much.

Say hi and apologise at the same time, then ask to talk about it in person.

Lol. Fucking women. Stop being such an emotional cunt.

Will do, thanks

Not a chick, but kinda simple no?

"Hey! I know you guys. We were in together right?
*offer handshake/self-introduction/whatever*

Having something in common like that is a pretty easy icebreaker.

>is because the guys they slept with are a lot more alpha than me and it makes me insecure, rightly so, no?

If it wasn't "alpha" you'd find some other dumb thing to be insecure about.

>I cant do anything about it.

Bullshit. Insecurity is tough to deal with, but the way to deal with it always pretty fucking obvious: Address the underlying lack of confidence.

>I left the guy I fancy on seen 6 months ago because I was mad at something he did, I know it's petty. Should I try and say hi now?

I mean... By now he's either completely forgotten about it (and you) or he's written you off because of it and you coming in trying to pretend like you weren't being petty will just come off as fickle or disingenuous to him.

You *could* just walk in and say hi, but if it's actually bugging you to the point where you're obsessing about it, own up.

Can you use makeup to cover acne and generally make your face look better?

Only if If you're a woman. Just know, from the opinion of some random guy, that concealer doesn't look good.

Only partially true. Met a bunch of Koreans and they use more makeup than I even knew guys could get. Didn't even know they were wearing it. All in relationships, most married, so I guess they're doing something right.

But I'm guessing you can't be a greasy NEET that just randomly tries makeup one day. Probably best to start with basic skincare to get rid of acne scars.

No makeup looks good on a guy.

Non relationship question here.
I play DnD with a couple grills.
They almost always follow group consensus, don't speak up unless prompted and generally won't give light debate to support their ideas (the guys are happy to bantz a bit)
Is there a good way to help/let them come out of their she'll a bit?

I recommend asking /5eg/ over on /tg/, they'll be more help than anyone here will.

They're probably only there to get the attention of guys in the first place. My boyfriend's DnD group has a couple of girls like that, everyone sees right through them.

What does it mean if on a date i touch a girl on her forearm and keep touching her while asking her whats on her mind and she replies with a smile "i dont know" ?

That's fine if you and I think that, but even the niche amount of KPOP idols have screaming fangirl hoards that'd probably disagree with you. Those guys even have makeup lines and channels.

One's the dms gf, the other is our organizers gf
It's odd how DM gf gets hit less than me with a 5 lower AC tho

That's just how girls are, they don't really debate for the mostpart.

In theory, yes, but most men don't realize that applying make up is a real skill and most of the women who are good at it spent hours for years perfecting their moves. It's not that easy to apply a thick coat of foundation and still look like you aren't wearing anything. You absolutely can learn it, especially if you're committed and use youtube and what not, but you shouldn't expect to get the hang of it in a couple of weeks.

Guys wear makeup, you just don't even know it. All those YouTubers you see? They wear makeup, but that's usually because of the detail from cameras.

Guys use a minimal amount though which is why it's unnoticeable.

Depends on her body language, but she's probably uncomfortable.

I think your limit in itself is very reasonable, and if it makes you uncomfortable it makes you uncomfortable.

Having said that I don't really agree with your logic. The reason women usually wait longer with a guy they really like is for either of these reasons: a) they are afraid of scaring the guy off if they seem easy or b) they want the first time to be more emotionally charged and special, they want to savor the build up, they want to make love and not fuck. It's like how you want to sit down properly and get a plate etc for a quality dinner at a restaurant, but you'd eat a burger while walking. Doesn't mean the burger is just so fucking good you can't resist sitting down for it, you just can't be bothered to put in that effort and attention.

Only fags and celebrities wear makeup.

Agree with the other user, sounds like feeling put on the spot and awkward.

I'd only message back and forth if the chemistry isn't really there yet, hoping to improve it. If you have a good flow and make each other laugh I'd just try to get a date at the end of that conversation and use the momentum.

Of course, it also depends on how much you like her. If you're not crazy about her you can choose to ask her out quickly to not invest more time/energy before she potentially shoots you down. It's a case by case evaluation.

Definitely a 1 if you just love doing it and want to do it every time. Maybe a 2 or a 3 if you want to spend 30+ minutes of every sex session only spanking her with various tools. As far as fetishes go it's supervanilla.

Nothing wrong with using a little pressure in your mouth but realize she doesn't feel the softness of your lips when you hold your lips tight. You can practice it on your hand, relaxed lips give that "lippy" sensual feeling, tight lips just feels like plain old skin.

Meanwhile underneath that cake of chemicals, their skin is screaming for air. It creates a vicious cycle of needing makeup to hide the damage that using makeup is causing.

I don't disagree, but having been a teenager and never having had serious acne I can't say I blame anyone for choosing short term dignity over long term improvement.

Then they need to say that instead of coming off as either frigid or just constant games and reading with no plan of psyoff. Guys don't like to be constantly teased it makes it feel like the girl is fake and acting and not really interested, who wants someone like that, don't you want your partner to want you?

Are you asking them "hey how do you feel about having sex"? If not, why would she spontaneously elaborate on her point of view? It goes both ways, communication. It would be a good idea if more women were more open about this but you can only influence your own behavior and usually with stuff like this there's silence and unspoken assumptions on both ends.

Also really, are you telling me that if a girl compliments a guy, has starry eyes around him 24/7, wants to spend a lot of time together and take him out, kisses him like it's the last thing on Earth she wants to do, cuddles up whenever she can, sends little "thinking of you" and "goodnight" texts etc the guy will think she is faking it if she doesn't spread her legs already?

Of course everyone wants and should want a partner who wants them. But there's MANY ways to show that you want someone. You can even show you want sex with someone without having it right away.

Listen to your gut user. It's known that women with higher numbers are less able to pair bond and less likely to be faithful.

First I'll get myself a sexbot. Next I'll clone an heir with a synthethic egg in an artificial

womb.

You have to deal with it. Women don't need pussy in relationship, they have already gotten one.

A girl texted me that she's drunk and horny. Why would she send that to me?

Because she wants to sext, maybe actually come over.

I've had female friends before and it never felt weird or like a "bad idea" to hang out alone. Some of them didn't even mind coming over to my house to hang out. I even hang out with my best friend's gf alone sometimes. Point is, theres never been any tension or awkwardness or anything.
This new girl I met I've been trying to hang out with but she always seems to dance around the question when she knows its just going to be the two of us. Its weird because we know each other well enough to be friends now and she sometimes asks me to come hang out with her but she always has a friend around, yet somehow 1 on 1 scares her when I initiate it. I've just been friendly to her and genuinely want to hang out, I even use the words "hang out" but if there is an odd chance we'll be alone she doesn't want to take it. Why? its not like I'm hitting on her and she knows I won't do anything like take her home to fuck, I'm not that kind of person.

Should i avoid horse girls?

Attached: hhh.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

This is her issue. She might just find the prospect of being alone with you awkward, e.g. because she's not sure you'll have enough to talk about when it's just the two of you. It could also be that she feels a level of attraction she doesn't want to act on. Hell, maybe she was assaulted by a guy one on one and does not want to be alone in a closed home with any man, period.

You don't know and all that matters currently is whether you can deal with it or that you are not interested in being friendly with someone who won't see you one on one. You can't read her mind, you can explore how it makes you feel.

If she's obsessive, I would, shit's unnerving.

Well we have a lot in common I just can't text for the life of me. Always feels like I'm an interviewer and I come of very robotic. I dont have these issues in person.
I dont get many matches and even less ones that I find attractive so I'm overthinking and stressing.

idk we talk a lot over messages. Its weird because with me she feels weird being alone even tho I know she likes me and she knows she can trust me, but this year in college she'll be moving in with a guy friend she met not too long before she met me, so I'm wondering, he also seems to be into her but I've no idea how she feels about him, but doubts its mutual. Still tho, shes ok with living with a guy friend but not ok with hanging out alone with me?

always.

For women, how much of an expectation is sex in dating? Is it a deal breaker if a guy doesn't want sex?

Do you mean not wanting to have sex soon or not before e.g. becoming official, or not at all? I exclusively date to find someone I can have a romantic/sexual relationship with so not wanting sex is an instant dealbreaker. Not wanting it until x or y is very much negotiable.

You just don't know, I know it's not a satisfying answer but it's the only true one. As I said she might worry about something entirely unrelated to you being a man, like if you'll still have good (platonic) chemistry without someone else who gives additional input. Or she just prefers being with more people and doesn't see the additional benefit in being one or one. Or maybe she does have a hunch you like her for whatever reason and doesn't want to give you any ideas. Only she knows.

I wouldn't date someone who wasn't interested in sex at all or with a very low sex drive, but it'd be ideal to wait till we're both ready since I only have sex with people I love.

Not until x or y is more what I meant. I just don't have a lot of experience dating and I don't know how fast people expect things to move.

I would not be okay with waiting until marriage. I would prefer waiting for several weeks. I could definitely put up with waiting for several months, how long exactly depends on what is or isn't okay. There's a big difference between fooling around but not outright fucking, or not wanting to do anything overtly sexual.

Just my opinion of course.

A question to my fellow dudes, mostly out of curiosity and not for advice, if you ask out a girl and she says she will think about it, and then gets back to you with a yes, do you accept? Or do you lose interest because she's probably not very interested and just tell her that its probably not gonna work?

How do women like to be approached out in public? Like if I were at a book store or some other hobby shop, and saw a cute girl, what's the best way to approach without coming off as creepy.

Eh, might as well go for it, you get a date, best case scenario you go on a second, worst case you don't, and move on. Better to know it's not meant to be than not know.

Start conversation about what we are doing.

If I don't engage in the conversation, fucking leave.

During sex. What's your favourite style of thrusting? what's the most disliked one? Post if you're male or female.

It's not about how you approach. Sure, ideal is to make a natural little witty observation. But that's romantic comedy territory and simply asking a practical question works. If you're not the suave type I would simply ask what she would recommend and try to branch out as quickly as possible to letting her talk about the hobby itself.

All I care about is that the guy takes my hint if I don't want to talk. What happens a lot is that you try to shake someone off ("I was actually on my way to..." or working towards closing the conversation with a firm "nice to meet you/have a good day/happy to be of help") and they only try harder to keep you in place or get your number. I do understand it because cold approaching is scary and the desire to "make the most out of it" is no doubt strong. But while I don't mind being approached anywhere anytime, I do mind if the guy doesn't really seem to value whether or not I even want to talk to him. Social conventions are designed to avoid awkwardness, if a woman doesn't want to chat/flirt she won't instantly tell you to get lost if she's polite, she'll just deflect and try to get away first.

How crazy would I be if I asked my ex to go to a concert with me?

Attached: BE97C52A-1833-4A54-BA1B-A1AA67B99F51.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Not experienced with thrusting specifically so I can't really answer. But to get things going, I love grinding motions and for sexual stuff to go slow. Fast and frantic has its place but imo tortuously slowly is criminally underrated.

Forgot to include I'm a woman.

Depends entirely on the history you share and the dynamic you have now, it could be anything from batshit insane to not weird in any way.

We broke up a month ago. We haven’t talked since.
I feel we are on neutral / negative terms

Search your motives. If you are hoping for this to be the romantic event where everything resparks, just don't. It can only be a disappointment, go with a friend or even an acquaintance or by yourself and try to move on.

If you're over her and she loves the band or something, just suggest it casually.
>hey I'm going to see x and can bring someone, care to come along?

Girls, if you know a guy likes you but you just want to be friends with him, how do you act? given that you're shy and avoid direct confrontation.

This girl seems to like talking to me a lot, but I have this weird feeling like she chooses her words carefully not to imply she likes me but the fact she isn't direct and spends a lot of time talking to me and occasionally hanging out makes me feel otherwise, I wish she just told me she wants to be friends instead of leading me on with the mixed signals

>I wish she just told me she wants to be friends instead of leading me on with the mixed signals
Well why don't you be direct yourself and actually ask you out. It's retarded to expect someone to pre-emptively reject you.

>ask her out
fix'd

Girls, as a fairly masculine guy what's the best way to bring up embarrassing and fem kinks to a girlfriend, such as a panty or submission fetish?

This isn't really something anyone else can answer. In part because it's personal, how one girl chooses to act isn't how another would handle it. But also just because people change. Five years ago there was no special way in which I treated guys I wasn't interested in. After some awkward tangled situations I learned to be brisker, keep more distance (= not initiating conversations, not engaging in silly/playful behavior that's remotely close to flirting, not spending time one on one, not asking very personal questions).

It depends on her personality, her age, her past experiences, her world views. Either way I understand your frustration but spontaneously telling a guy you aren't into him is a damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's scary to say that when someone could hit you back with "wtf makes you think I'd even be interested in you". Virtually all young people are insecure and afraid of humiliating themselves, prone to keep on the safe side.

Another factor is that female friendships are much more emotionally and physically intimate than (most) male friendships, and a lot of behavior that to men is inherently romantic isn't to women. A lot of the stuff guys call "looking for an emotional tampon" is just what girls do among one another. This doesn't make things easier.

If you want to be sure, just ask her out or at least try to see how she responds to flirtations. Don't wait for her to give a verdict, try to make things happen and see what results you get.

If you're open to kinky stuff, just ask her. She might be fine.

I love being dominant in bed, and it's so much hotter because he's tall, muscular and masculine. Hottest sex I've ever had.

Huh you have the same taste as I did back when I was just starting out with quality girls with romantic vanilla sex.
The slightest touch would turn us on. We could feel everything.

Nowadays I get bored because my senses got shittier, I can't feel as much from slow gradual sliding with tons of pauses.
I have to be more energetic and for the sex to last shorter. I need it to be more fun, less intimate and kinkier.

Wish I could go back to vanilla for just a little while. Guy here.

I don't want to ask her out because of that vibe I get from her, I feel like I'd be forcing it.
Initially I wanted to ask her out but I did it in a very indirect way, like I asked her to come see a film with me, but she was on and off about the idea, then eventually flaked out, which I did take as rejection but then she asked to hang out, out of nowhere, so we did and I'm still not sure what she wants. She didn't give me a definite answer and usually when I get rejected/friendzoned by girls, they make it clear and we don't really hang out, just casually say hello, small talk, all that but we understandably don't hang out because we know its not gonna go anywhere. This girl made the decision to continue on hanging out without giving me closure on the whole date situation. So I'm asking here for help, she would probably be direct by now no?

more fun and kinky and less intimate*

Start with the most vanilla stuff.
>I love it when you are on top
>I love it when you do what you want without asking
>I love it when you attack me for it
Present it to her like loving the idea of her as a sex-crazed, confident femme fatale. It can help to point out movie scenes you find hot to allow her to form a glamorous/romanticized picture of how she can feel not just sexy but feminine in a more active position.

If she obviously goes along with this for you but doesn't love it, I would tread carefully and consider for yourself how important it is to you that she knows this, keeping in mind the chance she wants to act on/engage in your kinks is slim.
If she does love it, slowly amp it up and once it's a two people thing, break it to her that your actual kinks go a little further but you don't want to scare her off. Then it's up to her to ask and indicate what she wants. Basically there you shift from bedroom requests (whether during pillow talk or in the heat of the moment) to a frank discussion on what you want out of your shared sex life.

I would also always recommend throwing in other kinks and turn ons so she doesn't lose sight of you being more complex sexually than just being a sub. That's particularly helpful if she doesn't love the idea of you having submissive tendencies. Cheers man, good luck.