Muammar Gaddafi

what's Jow Forums's opinion on this man?

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (620x388, 75K)

/pol is a jamahiriya.

he was a great leader murdered by kikes, nothing new

Dumbass Muslim dictator retard killed by smart and more evil kikes

child rapist
ask Anna

Attached: 1539536588130.jpg (1712x1928, 940K)

Attached: 1536854204247.jpg (2048x1842, 1.05M)

Died from knife up the ass because Hillary and Obama needed his blood.

>Jow Forums is one person
Personally I'm in a weird spot on Gaddafi, on one hand he gave some genuinely good and kindhearted speeches to the U.N. about how they've become the Jewish puppet the founding leaders were worried they going to be and that theres no point for anyone other than the super powers to be active members because they just get snubbed out and forced to do the big boys bidding
On the other, he was the absolute epitome of the 3rd world dictator stereotype with his squad of virgin superhot bodyguards, and personal armory of gold plated AKs and bulletproof Rolls Royce's
He was also Muslim so that's a pretty big negative

He had (((a mother)))

more importantly where can I get a digital copy of his green book or other writings?
torrentz hasn't worked out and my googlekempo is not strong

daing got slid hard!

:(

Why nobody like Based Gadaffi anymore!
I'll have to wait for /SG to get some replies since it's all how do I shave my asshole now that gillette is off the nice boys list
also checked>4

What do you think of when you hear the name Colonel Gaddafi? Tyrant? Dictator? Terrorist? Well you decide after reading this

1. In Libya a home is considered a natural human right
In Gaddafi’s Green Book it states: ”The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others”. Gaddafi’s Green Book is the formal leader’s political philosophy, it was first published in 1975 and was intended reading for all Libyans even being included in the national curriculum.

2. Education and medical treatment were all free
Under Gaddafi, Libya could boast one of the best healthcare services in the Middle East and Africa. Also if a Libyan citizen could not access the desired educational course or correct medical treatment in Libya they were funded to go abroad.

4. It was free to start a farming business
If any Libyan wanted to start a farm they were given a house, farm land and live stock and seeds all free of charge.

5. A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies
When a Libyan woman gave birth she was given 5000 (US dollars) for herself and the child.

6. Electricity was free
Electricity was free in Libya meaning absolutely no electric bills!

7. Cheap petrol
During Gaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.

8. Gaddafi raised the level of education
Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. This figure was brought up to 87% with 25% earning university degrees.

Attached: 15490aa2e1f92c14b2f5a43a5ecced70.jpg (944x1390, 259K)

9. Libya had It’s own state bank
Libya had its own State bank, which provided loans to citizens at zero percent interest by law and they had no external debt.

10. The gold dinar
Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise, Gaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency linked to gold. Following in the foot steps of the late great pioneer Marcus Garvey who first coined the term ”United States of Africa”. Gaddafi wanted to introduce and only trade in the African gold Dinar – a move which would have thrown the world economy into chaos.

The Dinar was widely opposed by the ‘elite’ of today’s society and who could blame them. African nations would have finally had the power to bring itself out of debt and poverty and only trade in this precious commodity. They would have been able to finally say ‘no’ to external exploitation and charge whatever they felt suitable for precious resources. It has been said that the gold Dinar was the real reason for the NATO led rebellion, in a bid to oust the outspoken leader.

Attached: d2c04ff9c628d4c04e506739e7001218.jpg (528x810, 50K)

he was a committed true internationalist!
that's why he had to die, as another martyr for humanity

What they did to him and Saddam was just to set an example for anyone who tries to oppose a jewish bank.

but will just embolden the ones on the path to freedom

A wronged hero, he was the man we all needed until the fucking kikes decided he was too big of a threat to leave alone even if it meant fucking up the middle east and Europe.

The best thing Africa could possibly get. I hope KIllary dies the same way he did.

Years of opiate abuse made him a little crazy, he was however a good leader who gave the people fantastic gibs out of Libyas oil wealth. He pledged to house every Libyan before his own father. His father was still living with him when mossad raped him to death with a knife.

>There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean. . .[without Gaddafi] Libya may become the Somalia of North Africa, of the Mediterranean. You will see the pirates in Sicily, in Crete, in Lampedusa. You will see millions of illegal immigrants. The terror will be next door. The Mediterranean will become a sea of chaos.

To make this happen, he had to die.

Don't forget that Khadaffi kids were also murdered.

Jews are not human.

Gaddafi was based, and the CIA niggers had him killed to steal his oil wealth and because Libya was one of the few countries without a Rothschild-owned central bank.

Attached: gaddafi wojak.jpg (594x578, 60K)

>he was the man we all needed
Trips speaks truth

"If I go, Europe gets blacked"
What do you think?

Based and kept the savages inline. Killed by Jews in order to bring civil unrest to the country.

RIP great hero

a total idiot that Jow Forums learned about 2 years after he was already dead due to a popular conspiracey theory so they replaced all actual history of this figure with their delusion. according to Jow Forums he was destined to lead africa as its kang against the jews, ignoring the fact that A) its fuckigna frica, and B) he never challenged US influence in Africa and was very poorly regarded by essentially all african leaders

Gudafi worship is literally on the same tier as the we wuz kangs retards.

Based

Why would they do that?

Attached: sadaam.jpg (236x364, 20K)

he's dead

>kept the savages inline
>was killed by savages
>i-i-it was the jews i swear!

>was killed by savages

trained and operated by US glowniggers

Based, one of the last unironically great leaders. That fucking nigger Obama and that whore Hillary deserve to hang for (among other things) what they did to this great man, a wicked crime indeed.

>its true because i say so!
literally every city was taken over by the NTC including the capital by massive crowds and the entire military deserted leaving him with nothing but nigger mercenaries. Literally No advanced training was ever demonstrated because it was never necisary, his government literally collapsed and the capital was invaded by mountain hillbillies in pickup trucks looting the city lmfao.

>Conveniently not mentioning that the jihadis had NATO as an air force and that they bombed the country back to the stone age.
kys kike shill

wow these goalposts really keep shifting LMAO

let me explain how stupid Gadaffi is: he appointed a man hwo's brother he had murdered as commander of the capitals garrison. when the rebels arrived, he surrendered his entire army and defected. Gadafi's incompetence is why his nation failed and he has nobody else to blame.

Bernard levi was their you retard and french and rest of ZOG killed him.

there*

Gaddafi, Saddam, and Mubarak unironically dindu nuffin

He ran a decent country despite his idiocy.

This