GERMANY WINS AGAIN
YOU'RE IN FOREVER

Attached: brexit.jpg (800x533, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao, England needs a civil war at this point

I'm glad it failed her "brexit" was soft as shit

Now we can reem your fucking arse with no lube.

GET READY FOR MY 25% REAL MEAT GIRTHY FOOTLONG HANS.

nice try Nige but this will only result in a backstop deal
so basically you lose all the EU rights but have to accept all the laws we make

LUBE YOUR ASS FAG

Attached: brexit.jpg (940x627, 152K)

Are you retarded? This doesn't mean Brexit is cancelled, it means it's going to be a Hard Brexit. Jesus.

>PM Theresa May loses MPs’ vote on Brexit deal by 432 votes to 202 - the biggest government defeat in history
>biggest defeat in history

>it means it's going to be a Hard Brexit. Jesus.
No, it's a signal that if there isn't going to be a soft Brexit, there won't be a Brexit. It's what they want.

>ok let's try to make a germany friendly brexit deal please...hehe pweese??
>NO. WE WANT GERMAN BLOOD. FUCK THE EU AND LET THEM ROT

meanwhile on Jow Forums
>ahaha germany wins again

we've reached the singularity and the world shall soon change forever I'm afraid

he seriously believes this
this, there will be no Brexit, you're in forever

Good. UK needs EU

Hows that 4th reich coming kraut? I see you got Vichy Britain

Good job Karl, they will never be free of you.

>England
More like Great Britain
Just 'cause NI already has a civil war of its own

Attached: 871px-United_Kingdom_EU_referendum_2016_area_results.png (871x1289, 356K)

Attached: The_Behelit.jpg (400x500, 56K)

Hitler was right. Europe is too stupid to govern itself. Germany needs to be in control of Europe.

What demented creep came up with that? You europhiles and remainer cucks are strange

? Corbyn just said "since 1920"

Germany isn't even in control of itself

>Rome needs to be in control of Europe

Fixed that for you.

>the globalist commiefaggots are afraid of Hard Brexit
OH NONONONONONONONONONON

Attached: lula-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

Labour and majority Tories want you in
which is good
you have to accept German supremacy

Attached: brexit-heseltine.png (707x770, 571K)

Don't mind me

I've been saying this from the beginning.
Either brexit doesn't happen or it will be the exact same as being in the EU, but with no seats to change shit.
Brexit was a false flag from the beginning.

Lol brexit didnt fail you retard. The UK just voted NO to accepting the EU's demands

UK now goes for NO DEAL which is good for the UK and very very bad for Germanic car exports

You should really learn what something means before you post retarded comments that make you look terribly stupid

>hard brexit
I'll come back laughing at you in April when you're still part of the EU

Nobody is afraid of a Hard Brexit, you just got fucked by the Hard cock of Brussels and Berlin, Nigel.

How likely were these floats funded by Jews?

Attached: 1467951429377.jpg (500x700, 225K)

Lol you downs syndrome child, we just voted for no backstop. Imaging being as self delusional as you

>Britain to cucked to stand its ground against EU and flex its military might for its sovereignty and well-being

Behond the mighty British Empire! Does whatever a childless old bag in Germany tells it to! Lets its kids be raped! Bin that knioife!

Damn that hard line between Scotland and England. Why are the Scots such cucks?

What I hate most of all about all the Brexit commentary that depicts Treason May, is that they seem to allude to the idea that May is pro-Brexit. As if she has any right being portrayed as someone who wants to leave the EU.
I can feel my capacity for hatred towards lefties actually rising in real-time.

you're not even able to vote on a Brexit deal at all
your parliament is basically as effective as the Belgian government

Attached: apu du succes.jpg (720x720, 68K)

They're still salty, I guess
When they voted on independence in 2014, half of the "No" campaign was that they'd be able to remain in the EU just by remaining in the UK, and just 2 years later the same government votes to leave the EU
Might as well have gone full independence that time

TAKE BACK BRITAIN KILL ALL SHITSKINS

Attached: 1540665722635.jpg (650x829, 188K)

they don't have anything to sell. Even the Japs make better whiskey

Does this mean the British military will be placed under German command?

this is basically me right now

Attached: smoker-engeland.jpg (511x800, 258K)

This is why direct democracy doesn't work in a system mainly built on an indirect democracy.

Our parliament just voted to tell the EU and Germany to fuck right off and that you will be getting no money from the UK

Are you really so stupid that you cant understand simple news articles?

Who's they?

>pick retarded option at retarded time with no subtlety or intelligence
>choose prime minister to make good thing out of retarded option
>she fails
>vote her down
Crash and burn bongs, crash and fucking burn, this is what you get for housing the jew and selling off the world to him

Northern Ireland civil war when? I want to see some dead britcunts

Attached: lotfi_morteza20110426050431340.jpg (620x413, 158K)

Why did the citizens of the UK agree to become a part of a union governed by an unelected bureaucracy where Merkel tells them what to do? What happened to national pride? Why even bother observing old traditions like "the royal family" at this point?

>Rome in control

I would be unironically fine with this. Pizzabros are based and redpilled.

Why would it? It means the exact opposite. NO EU control of ANY UK functions

because it started as just an economic partnership, after that it was a slow frogboil and people didnt notice

Them

It didnt and the UK parliament just voted to remove to get rid of the EU with a clean NO Deal break

Are you stupid? You cannot reach a deal on Brexit. Inevitably, your government will weasel itself out of Brexit. Wouldn't be surprised if you have a second referendum and you go full cuck and vote for staying in. Not that I'm complaining. The Brexit fuck up is the single greatest gift since the collapse of the British Empire after 1945.

simple as

Attached: keksilber.jpg (1462x1462, 801K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITMUTTS LMAOOO

England agreed to let the jew take complete control over their country a few centuries ago, why the fuck does it surprise you they bow down to whoever and whatever, including shitskins, their former colonies and so on?

Why do Krautcucks have such low self-awareness?

Fuck EU, federalists suck. They ruin the diverse european cultures and identities.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

Let's not forget that the UKs 'late' entry to e EU resulted in butt-hurt euros penalising us from the get go. We've been taken for a fucking ride, fuck em.

You are an idiot.

There's no time to schedule a second referendum. Brexit is literally months away.

Britain in the 70s was in a really bad shape. Back then they should’ve gone for a Swiss or Norwegian type deal rather than joining the EU as a full member.

In which case you were wrong on both counts. Ignore the OP, he doesnt actually understand that what has just happened is the opposite to what he thinks

lol you just voted a big fuck you to irish people, they will not take that kindly.

Attached: 1541743992750.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Can't you just fucking leave already?
At this point the UK seems like a fucking child throwing a tantrum because it didn't get enough attention.

Attached: 1354456514.jpg (706x596, 125K)

What are you talking about? The UK parliament just voted to go no deal. no money. fuck germany and charge import taxes on luxury EU goods

That is not a deal, the UK doesnt need ANYTHING from the EU to do that because there is no deal

What imaginary bullshit are you talking about you retarded child?

What are they gonna do?

you have to understand one thing: the EU is one big story about how the Allies tried to fuck over Germany after 1945
first by controlling our coal and steel, then by forcing us into a monetary union, then by creating a political union
problem is we are stronger and now the cucks want out when we take over

BUT ITS NOT THAT EASY SWEETY YOURE ALL GONNA PAY

Attached: reeeeeeeee.png (632x605, 888K)

it's you cunts that won't negotiate. eat shit.

So... the British government is fake.

they'll weasel out, mark my words

The EU was just a trade thing when we joined

Then it went full retarded Political, thats why we wanted out
I think in all Europe only Germans really want to stay in the EU

>being this delusional

based germany.

>was just a trade thing
ever closer union faggot
you signed it, you're in

Your understanding is appalling.

starting to claim that northern ireland should be officially irish?

>YOU'RE IN FOREVER
>"Not if I have anything to do with it... cough cough." "What is the German for I have shit myself again?"

Attached: Cunt Cunt Cunt.jpg (634x888, 368K)

Brexit from a Scottish perspective
- be put in a large room with a full buffet with 26 other cunts who dont really care about. But you can leave anytime you want.
- be locked in a lift with some maniac (bipolar psychopath kleptomaniac) you really fucking hate, for all eternity.
your choice.
Scotland voted 62% to remain in the EU

I'll come visit you in April after Brexit failed, my fellow European

Truly sad. Britain did not survive before the establishment of the EU.

This will not end well.

People of Northern Ireland dont want to be part rest Ireland despite how much the other Irish whine

just like every other dip-shit third-world shit-hole that wants on board the gravy train. What are you going to do about it?

There was an email from a German Rothschild talking about a high up official being paid to create dissent, so yes.

>GERMANY WINS AGAIN
You've got to beat us to win and again implies that you've done it before. Do you not remember what happened everytime you we have fought?

I think you all need to say thank you to someone.

Attached: gina miller.jpg (2048x1536, 285K)

It's funny how anti-brexit peopIe seem to exhibit an extremeIy anti-british atitude. WouId someone who Ioves britain make a scuIture of britain firing at itseIf?

>he wants to keep NI
Who do you think put us in this mess, retard?

Shit has to hit the fan first before a revolution.

Look at France the shit is mere inches from the fan. England is not quite there yet, but Nationalist Revolution is inevitable.

>Eastern expansion of EU in the 1990s
>Germany and France in favour of EU reform
>Britshits: HURPDURP LET ALL THE SHITHOLES IN WE DONT WANT MORE POWER FOR THE EU SO BETTER BLOCK ALL SENSIBLE EFFORTS FOR SIMPLIFYING DECISION MAKING
>Britshits now pic related

Attached: oyveh.png (354x504, 129K)

>tfw a nationalist revolution will never come to the new world

we're constantly winning since 1945

I could live with that.

What the fuck is it with Germans and their love of the EU?

'Hey we are all being raped by giant cocks, but they are German made ones so were proud of them'
'You're just jealous you are not being raped as hard as we are'

Looks likely Luigi

Attached: EU.jpg (636x846, 179K)

How's the caliphate going ahmed?

Attached: 4655675.png (562x755, 332K)

>you were winning as your men were dying in camps
That's some 4dchess shit.

>your problem hans
get the fuck out of the north sea now.

>we make
Hans, you are a fucking moron.

Attached: [evil].jpg (741x417, 65K)

Inshallah

Attached: 1541171773908.png (825x602, 299K)

It was White Germans dying in camps
Modern Germans see that as winning

What the fuck is wrong with German posters on this site? Good thing that their women prefer turks to them so we won't have to put up with them much longer.