Chink "holocaust" museum in canada

they are building a museum of chinks that built the pacific railwayl in canada that will cost 100 million to showcase the "white supremacy"of that era

they are building moral arguments to conquer us

dailyhive.com/vancouver/bc-chinese-history-museum-study

Attached: vdsv.jpg (820x550, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/china-pushing-talmud-business-guide-69075
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome

Attached: 630cnydos_20120117.jpg (800x533, 118K)

bump

shameless bump

So do you want a designated shitting street Pajeet?

Will it really be worse than current Jew rule?

Attached: GOYIM.jpg (1242x1221, 412K)

Oh herro rite man. You have nice country.
It's our now, enjoy $100 million project.
>Laughs in Chang

Attached: 1532471774445.jpg (720x706, 89K)

ssss
stop thinking like a slave

Let me educate you Mr KKKommie:

Imagine Jews, but take away intelligence, forward thinking, family and spacial awareness, then dunk them in fish.

Yes it's worse

white people must rapidly build an immune system to the concept of the decietful foreigner with crocodile tears in his eyes. european altruism is too easy to turn pathological with propaganda. this is an exploit that is being taken advantage of by criminals. we must fix this loophole

Chinks always have been known as the merchant of asia
This
Shut up kike , the only way to save tje west is embracing the european values that make europe great in the first place, simce the 60s you have doing nothing more than destroying the hard work of milenia

white man's fucking burden
these gooks are taking a page from ((((their))) playbook obviously, funny enough it may just help some of the normies see how they're getting played

Attached: 1547056947181.jpg (1832x1838, 449K)

What genocide? Aren’t there like a billion of these insects on the planet?

IN CHINA, PUSHING THE TALMUD AS A BUSINESS GUIDE

newsweek.com/china-pushing-talmud-business-guide-69075

>Shut up kike , the only way to save tje west is embracing the european values that make europe great in the first place, simce the 60s you have doing nothing more than destroying the hard work of milenia

Xiao Kim please.
Even you know you're just a retarded smelly version of a Jew.
You Chinks bow to the Jew, World Control is your master

Attached: 1546359424856.png (738x466, 627K)

bump

Attached: spy.png (435x520, 288K)

dam theyre learning quick

Aren't the Chinks supposed to be LITERALLY annuda shaohing muslims right now? Odd timing.

Retarded kike you have give the west for breakfast to the chinks since you took power in the 60s , your hate for europeans not will destroy us but you too in the process , deslocalization to china, masive imigration destroying social cohesion, giant financial buble economy with students debt , medical debt, house debt....
Stay away you are incapable of leading the west only european can

Oft im not no the chink of the first reply

I literally saw Chinese food soldiers at the fucking grocery store dude

It's fucking insane

No one believes me or is listening to what I've been saying. I've posted this all over Jow Forums

When they were building the railway in North America, they got to miss out on all the fun going on in China, with the Taiping rebellion and the millions being killed or starving to death.

>newsweek.com
>in Taiwan
>claims
>1 million copies
>China
>hot topic
>China
>1 million
>that dead British Jews who came along with the British occupation
>BY ISAAC STONE FISH
not really Pajeet, but not like its going to stop you from shilling

This is true. The goyim are very trustworthy and have good hearts. Like candy from a baby when it comes to subversion.

I see. They're learning from the best subverters out there how to make modern basedwhites their bitches.
Maybe, if another race attempts to exploit white guilt, people will finally realize their feelings are being manipulated and used to control them.

Great. Not only do we have to deal with the jews, niggers, spics, arabs and poos, but now these filthy chinks are getting uppity too.

Attached: GOAT.jpg (1253x1253, 237K)

Its true fellow not-muslim. The U.S. government funded NGOs and Saudi newssources would never lie to fan division on behalf of kikes.