Even ledditors are being redpilled

Just look at this. Thank you, Gillette, for that giant redpill you threw at normies.

old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ag8x21/gillette_faces_backlash_and_boycott_over_metoo/

Attached: reddit.png (657x423, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/harrys/status/932281879507685376
twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1084931638067261440
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
state.gov/s/rga/resources/267538.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black people
>father
I’m so confused

everyone is sick of zionist nazi kikes pushing white people around, trying to genocide them with government policies rather than bullets. in the end its the same crime.

Can't point out ugly truths because that's racist. Instead we must all pretend the opposite is true for forgiveness from noticing things.

There's a huge shift of the political compass right now. The average normie tends to be right wing now, whereas he was left wing 10 years ago.

hopefully in 10years we're still alive and the compass will stear towards Ted Kaczynski

FPBP

Progressive liberalism jumped the shark. They used to be able to push their agenda because the fringes were easily dismissed by normalfags, no one actually believed the warnings that they would become the new liberal religion. What used to be considered "conspiracy theory" is observable fact.

Attached: 1540275571631.jpg (493x424, 30K)

>hopefully in 10years we're still alive and the compass will stear towards Ted Kaczynski
Based and Tedpilled

>see a soulless corporation hopping on a cultural trend solely to make profit
>main problem is the ad having too many black people
you guys are fucking retarded lmao

Attached: 1430775178667.jpg (1198x568, 108K)

>hatred of the judeo-femist agenda so pure that it blows through the racial d&c

Suck my pee-pee, shill

>Progressive liberalism jumped the shark.
Yes, on many topics (LGBT/gender crap, immigration, justice, etc). The "it's ma'am" dude is a good example. No one in his right mind will look at this freak and accept the LGBT/liberal narrative. It acts as a pretty efficient redpill.

Things will become intense in a few years...

This ad will probably be the final nail in the coffin of progressive liberalism used as a marketing strategy.

It's suicide for a brand to play this card now

No matter how low of an opinion you have of the average person, I doubt anyone would believe that most people would accept vid related as healthy and natural. Yet it's a sin in the current liberal climate to say there's something terribly wrong with accepting these delusions.

Attached: completely rational self-mutilation.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Get woke, Go broke !

Attached: E3CF2D3D-718A-4106-93F0-A547D00FEB9F.jpg (1033x1022, 860K)

>Gillette
>losing to mail order razor companies like dollar shave club and Harry’s
>these razor companies are cheaper and unabashedly pander to male consumers
>Gillette decides it should shit on its customers with feminine sjw nonsense

What a bunch of fucking retards the Gillette marketing team is

Attached: 915A651F-09C8-41B6-8DFD-4BE6DCBB096E.png (762x800, 687K)

Ppl are awake for this shit?

>dollar shave club and Harry’s
>>these razor companies are cheaper and unabashedly pander to male consumers

twitter.com/harrys/status/932281879507685376

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1084931638067261440

NOPE

Can't believe this is in r/news and has so many upvotes. I've been banned from that and similar subplebbits for much less many times, when I still visited that shithole that is, and that's right, I used to post on plebbit, but I've been posting here for much longer, inb4 you have to go back, you fucking queers.

I think what's happening there is they've kept the wound he now calls a vagina bandaged from the surgery until that point. Here's your new vagina, sir. We can show you now that it's no longer a bleeding hole. I'd imagine he was knocked out for the surgery.

It's ma'am

Well they obviously handle their pandering better than Gillette

>What used to be considered "conspiracy theory" is observable fact.
Never forget the endless mocking and millions of "slippery slope fallacy" citations that conservatives had to deal with for decades.
We were in the trenches warning you faggots about all of this shit and you all laughed and said we were retarded. Now no one is laughing except the kikes.
Fucking retards. Maybe next time listen.

>Did you know that 52% of all razor burn is committed by only 13% of razor comapnies?
Kek

When uncle Ted will be free again?

feels good to be winning, goys!

Attached: feelsgood2.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

He is free, just behind bars

Attached: A0481CFE-4244-46D3-997B-58DD640FA64B.jpg (1500x1500, 136K)

It's actually around 7%. Black women rarely commit murder.

>a cultural trend that kills profit
>they do it for the money, duh
This keeps being ignored.

I’ve actually saw normies on Twitter making steamed ham jokes about the Trump burgers with no “orange man” retoric. Was very surprised.

Yes, and that makes them more dangerous than Gillette. Gillette is helpful, these two are perjudicial.

>Look at that dumb gillette team pandering to SJW's!
>My superior mail order razor doesn't pander!
>Okay, maybe they do b-but it's not as bad!
Nice change of tone there asshat.

>zionist nazi kikes

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

The thing about media pretending every little thing that Trump does is an egregious offense is that eventually normal people will become completely jaded to the manufactured outrage. Also, pretending he's a puppet for Russia is too bizarre to be taken seriously.

Let it be known and taught to all children that the slippery slope is a logical axiom.

Attached: 1507028661235.jpg (761x1024, 154K)

It sounds silly I know, but that is basically exactly what they are, fren.

You have to go back, newfren

This....this comment right here is fucking amazing. Well done!

lmfao

+1 upboat

So is Jow Forums now a cuck to reddit? How come half the posts on Jow Forums these days are about some random reddit post?

Attached: bellybuttonfuck.gif (240x168, 1.49M)

Attached: nice.png (408x431, 396K)

Why are you all pretending like you aren't F5ing Reddit all day?

Attached: 1461180002406_0.jpg (633x738, 86K)

Go and stay go

The easiest way to understand how the average white normie dude thinks and feels is to read reddit. It is the ultimate normiemeter, absolutely useful to spot changes in public opinion.

>Thank you, Gillette, for that giant redpill you threw at normies.
WE NEED TO PIGGYBACK OFF THIS TO EXPOSE NORMIES TO THE GENERAL JEW CONTROLLED ANTI-MEDIA AT LARGE

Attached: jew covers.jpg (1111x729, 361K)

>ANTI-MEDIA
anti-white media

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.48M)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x502, 107K)

Desu it would help Amerimutts if more Europeans come out as right wing. Our leftists worship secular Europe as if it were a religion. If Europe swings right even Muttland’s liberals will swing right

2% of US population

0.25% of world population

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1244, 665K)

>2% of US population
>0.25% of world population

Attached: who controls america.png (690x5604, 504K)

Why is reddit posting better more redpilled content than pol, nowadays?

Anti-White Advertising

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Attached: wake 359 times.jpg (924x9999, 2.01M)

>This ad will probably be the final nail in the coffin of progressive liberalism used as a marketing strategy.
Do you think we would have this discussion if the ad was a father teaching his son how to shave?
The ad was a success. People are talking about Gillette because of this fag video.

ledditors have already flooded Jow Forums, that's why the quality of the posts is so low.

Attached: F468D698-6DCB-42A9-98DE-8C3606D8537E.jpg (1434x1760, 489K)

I highly doubt they expected a backlash like this. And even if they did, and all of this was their plan, the ad has redpilled normies like mad, so it's good for us nonetheless.

Wisdom.

The racial consciousness is rising.

its true.
They are zionist - Israel as a nation first- and kikes

Attached: 1547543347542.jpg (1024x724, 65K)

Not only racial. Every consciousness they tried to destroy is coming again in full force. People have been overpropagandized and will react pretty aggresively to it if it continues.

gtfo plebbit

>apologizing for using reddit
thats just sad, man

read "the seventh million," a history written by an israeli about the zionist movement in british palestine and how they leveraged the holocaust for political ends. not to mention the palestinian jews who thought hitler was /theirguy/ except for his anti-semitism. FFS, yad vashem was made in 1942 when most of the european jews were still alive.

henlo i have serious concern if tip goes into other mens butthole is gay?

Attached: overcome.jpg (800x450, 75K)

what the address of that cutie in 3b i'd like to send her flowers

“Gillette” will be our battle cry as we charge the fields of battle!

Zionism and Nazism is the same thing, even Jews like Einstein made this connection. Thats why the zionists are trying to make it illegal and (((antisemetic))) to compare Zionism to nazism because if anyone did it would be obvious they are identical.

state.gov/s/rga/resources/267538.htm
>Adopt the following non-legally binding working definition of antisemitism:
> Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

1/3

Attached: reddit 1.png (912x206, 34K)

2/3

Attached: reddit 2.png (922x326, 67K)

In our defense the only thing we did wrong was not assume the worst about those people. Won't be making that mistake again. They obviously want us dead, our children raped and murdered, and they think it's funny.

3/3

Attached: reddit 3.png (910x296, 16K)

I can watch gore, beheadings and other shit and feel no emotions
But this.. holy shit im almost puking

wat

Attached: 1530669046841.png (669x514, 25K)

I never understood this either. I love going on Reddit and stirring the pot on politics news and worldnews. And anywhere else I possibly can. It's so fucking fun. Just have to be subtle with the racism is all. If you faggots haven't made a Reddit account yet you definitely should if for no other reason than to make sniveling leftist comments and edit them to "Hitler did nothing wrong" when they reach the top

>Not being permanently shadow banned by IP from news worldnews and politics for posting Steve Sailer articles
Fucking piece of shit are you even trying?

>if you haven’t made an account linked to your person life yet, you really should

t. Schlomo

Try being more subtle

wow

Attached: WojackDunGoof'd.jpg (625x625, 38K)

Reddit accounts arent linked to IRL stupid nigger

Ultimate redpill

Attached: 624AD1FC-086C-4736-9AA6-03F7E4691352.jpg (725x611, 130K)

>This....this comment right here is fucking amazing. Well done!
why does every redditor type like this ffs

>t. Mr. Brainlet

This is from the_donald, right? So it’s someone from here.

I wonder what it's like being so fragile that you get this butthurt over a commercial. This is worse than feminists getting mad over the scientist wearing the anime girls shirt

Attached: FB_IMG_1547596433743.jpg (698x698, 41K)

Not really about the content of the commercial. It's just the constant white male attacks out there. That and the fact that this commercial is about abuse and bullying, yet there are retards like you and the twitter meme you posted.

I know your feels, I have experienced the same thing over and over…
Being censored just for stating the truth…

>until you don't say shit.

kys kike

>going to reddit
>gave an upvote

Please kill yourself.

muh "white men bad, black men good" commercial is cool

Kill yourself you waste of oxygen

But user, you probably got triggered by trump buying McDonald's...

the person running the ad campaign is a... (drumroll) female jew.

There is not a single timeline in which the crimes of the Jew are successfully hidden

No matter what the future holds, I can say with 100% certainty there will be no Jews. Literally no one likes them. Including leftists and the replacement mongrels for whites.

Top voted thread search, men's POV

Attached: Gillette Responses, Men.png (1879x961, 149K)

Shut the cluck up, leaf. I can tell what you are.

Women's POV

Attached: Gillette Responses, Women1.png (1915x877, 366K)