How do I get a gf?

How do I get a gf?

Attached: cirno stalker.png (894x763, 536K)

Make yourself perceptible to where they notice your existence and then befriend her once you feel comfortable enough ask her out as your girl.

>Make yourself perceptible to where they notice your existence
How do I do that?

Initiate conversations, have your own identity outside wanting a GF.

>Initiate conversations
Just... walk up to people and start talking to them?
Is this what people do?

Not without context. Go to meetups through websites, volunteer, go out and do things you already like, go on dating sites (it takes tact to find the good girls there).
But listen to me; do not worship their feet, don't give them undeserved respect, don't think they're better than you. Don't make getting a girlfriend your main reason for doing these things, and you will appear much more attractive and less desperate.

everything I like involves me sitting in my house though and I get radio scilence on dating sites

What do you like? If you like games, you can play tabletops with people IRL. If it's reading/writing there will be clubs.
Dating website tips: Smile in your pics, have upbeat messages/profile, increase your message rate, decrease your fucks given, don't take rejection personally. Just think, what kind of person do I want to be? What kind of girl would want that guy?

You form a meaningful and emotional bond with a human female.

I'm casually interested in history, mostly medieval and ancient. I also like video games (mainly RPGs) and anime. What does that leave me? Tabletop RPGs are very hard to find a group for in my area.
As for dating site tips, thanks.

and how am I supposed to do that?

Attached: swipe 4head idol.png (410x538, 249K)

For history you could join a re-enactment group, or look on meetup for groups with similar interests. Museum tours and days out to historical sites are possible with that as an interest.

People have been asking that for centuries, mate.

Attached: FM74385_full_1.jpg (990x1500, 239K)

Make yourself available. Do things where there's other people. Do things you're passionate about. Being reclusive will drastically reduce your chances of meeting and befriending a human female.

better question: how do i get a qt trap gf

Get emotionally mature.
Try to flirt with them, and get rejected.
You ll learn, and the pain will make you harder, and you ll get used to it.
After a while, you ll just have fun qith it, and you ll feel first the trill, then it ll be just fun.
Then they ll fall for you.

Also better yourself, eat healty and exercise ( even walking for half an hour a day helps ), you ll attract more, and you ll live better and longer.

That's the hard way, if you are not a natural ( i assume so..? )

> Get emotionally mature.
Not op but i thought that by the age of 23 I would be mature, yet I still act like a kid

>How do I get a gf?

You look for one. Like for real, 99% of guys who complain about not having a gf have never actively searched for one.

>B-but how do I do that?

It's simple really, depends on your situation. If you have a social circle, friends, etc. you hang out with them, go to parties, places where you can meet new people including girls, and you go talk to these girls.
If you don't have a social circle, you either go cold-approach women in the streets (watch some PUA stuff first), or, if you're too shy for that, you go for online dating.Websites, apps.
And you're cringed out by that and you don't want people to find out you're using dating sites, just go to /soc/ and use the ideal mate-type threads.

why would you want this?

i hope you find a girl you can fuck though

Attached: 1531883314998.jpg (457x767, 106K)

Volunteer at local places or date single moms

God that is depressing.
I have only viewed successful relationships personally, so I don't know what it is like to experience something like that and I know this isn't representing all women.
But damn it if this isn't why I have so many hangups about women.
Single mothers, promiscuous women, women who can't name a thing they do without using the word "work" or "friends". My filter would already dismiss this one, but should I dismiss people who go to a gym all together?

Don't be boring and have a few extroverted hobbies/skills

Frequent ERP Discords and hope for the best.
Tip: most of them aren't cute

ask out fat girls

Normalfags don't do these things, you fucking idiot.

I met all my ex-gfs through meetups from Couchsurfing or Meetup.com

Two girls from my martial arts classes

You just don't randomly start fucking girls you meet in the street, like the other user said you need some context first

I dunno. I hate women to much to allow myself to be intimate with them

People always say "dont shit where you eat" which i agree with the sentiment.

That being said every girl I've ever dated was from either work, school, volunteering,etc... You just find places with people that you think would share your interests and let the rest do it;s thing

People always say "dont shit where you eat" which i agree with the sentiment.

That being said every girl I've ever dated was from either work, school, volunteering,etc... You just find places with people that you think would share your interests and let the rest do it;s thing !

incel

ok
Now tell my why I should bother with you