What are some good suicide methods?

Attached: 1532142370883.jpg (750x933, 517K)

Don't kill yourself. There is so much to live for if you can pull yourself out of depression.

There is a rule. Make sure your parents and siblings all died (without you killing them of course); after that, you have the right to kill yourself.

Our lives are not ourselves. They are to those we love.

>There is so much to live for
Like what?

anime

I don't like anime.

First of all, if you kill yourself, you won't find out what happens next.

Second, if nothing changes, nothing changes. You are responsible for disrupting the way your current life is. You probably really don't want to kill yourself, what you really want is for your life to change, for your attitude to improve, etc. So my suggestion is to change something.... dont kill yourself.

Food, games, anime, guns, construction (building a shed, a house, a knife, etc.)

Wait. If you forge a katana. Like do the whole process of heating, handle-making, sharpening, etc. With the intention of killing yourself with it. Bit make it the most beautifull sword you can possibly make, after that kys with it. But only if it can compete with real katana's in term of metals forged together, sharpness, etc

>So my suggestion is to change something
How?

literally anything....
go back to school, move out of state, change jobs, get into DnD, take a cooking class, join a football team, join a bowling league, join CrossFit.....
Could literally be anything. But it has to be big enough to change your every day. You have no idea what one thing you need to experience, hear, or see that could change your whole life.

And you may just need something to look forward to.

You act like depression doesn't make it impossible to do any of those things

Killing yourself

It doesn't.
You're just not committed to doing it the way you're committed to staying in your comfortable rut posting on Jow Forums.

i think you just have to force yourself. i don't disregard depression as a major factor but I'm saying that i don't think you should kill yourself and that if you dont, you may want to change something in your life in order to feel better.
something new always cheers me up or opens my eyes to something i didnt see before.

Dying of old age

>19991869
This ^^

Sorry I clicked the wrong one.

Clearly you've never had depression.

When I try new things it just makes things worse. I just don't even bother anymore.

ok that's fine but I'm not gonna tell you suicide methods. you should stay alive and get a therapist and get on antidepressants and TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE.

VERY concerned about you. don't kill yourself.

I saw my therapist for the last time today and it will take months to find another one
there's no hope for me

>VERY concerned about you
No, you are not.

I have had depression user

Kill yourself, please. I can't stand it anymore. The way we live our life is absolutely deplorable. What we're doing should not be considered living and neither a life.

Oh user. I wish I could give you a hug but I can't.
Don't use pills they make you very sick and it's unpleasant.

If you want to improve your life you need to learn self assurance, exercise, seriously get fit it makes you feel better - change your diet. Groom yourself. Force yourself to socialize (not a lot, just a little bit) and find some goddamn hobbies. Learn an instrument, ride horses, paint, find something to love.

like...... uhhhhhhhhhh........ like uhh......... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... uhhhhhhh..................

Attached: .png (530x800, 320K)