Got my cousin pregnet

got my cousin pregnet

Attached: 1534378063857.jpg (673x842, 33K)

Hot?

Abort

She's a 4/10
She wants to keep it and tell everyone it's mine. Her exact words were "I don't care if it's deformed, we're having this baby"

do you not have common sense? what went through your mind when you decided It would be ok to fuck my cousin and nut inside?

YIKES. I pity you and this situation but you are the weirdo that fucked his cousin. Consider pre-emptively letting your parents and other close people know that you were drunk when it happend or something like that.

>pregnet
Should of stayed in school, son.

>cousin
Why do stupid people breed?

"Why, Daddy, why!?"

Attached: Snapshot - 34.jpg (1338x1048, 493K)

Hi welcome to chili’s

this makes me feel less bad about my fat baby mama, thanks

ABORTTT

damn right you better eat your foot nigga!

Smart people realize it's a sham espoused by Jews and rooted in self-centered, baseless egoism and probably hedonism ("WE'RE MAKING KIDS! IT'S NOBLE! FUCK LIKE RABBITS!")

ya dun goofed

Attached: 1522372740891.png (1284x1510, 863K)

You have to marry her now OP

Cut all ties and gtfo now. You dun fucked up, time for a hardass reset. Consider learning a new language and jumping countries after long enough

like hell parsley, ginger, yarrow, rosemary and sage is going to cause to a miscarriage.

Ginger is a uterine contractor?? come on.

You'd be surprised.

it's almost like mother nature is sick and fucking tired of us reproducing.

Hah, idiot.

kik her in the stomach, repeatedly

Pennyroyal tea used to be legit used to end a pregnancy.. Google it.

Enjoy your inbred potato baby and awkward family reunions for the rest of your life.

if humans were this fragile we wouldn't exist

best bet is to push her down the stairs... a few times

That takes like three generations to happen.
Worst OP will get is the same kind of autists that women who wait until 35 to have kids get.

>if humans were this fragile we wouldn't exist
Not him and I have no idea about the accuracy of his statement, but dogs will literally die if they eat chocolate or raisins. Human babies can just suddenly stop breathing in the night and die for no reason at all. Infants can barely regulate their own body temperature. You can't even have a kid if you don't fuck your girl at the perfect time of the month. Your balls will stop working if you wear tight jeans for too long. Life is incredibly fragile and I don't know the veracity of his specific claim, but humans, especially unborn ones, are certainly fragile enough that the right combination of otherwise harmless plants could probably kill them.

Alabama?

>jews want us to breed
thats a new one. tell me more.