ARE YOU AWARE?

...that 90% of the drugs that come into this country come through ports of entry?

I'm fucking sick of this in particular. It is impossible to know this without also knowing how much goes NOT through the ports of entry, WHICH THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW.

Why does every fucking "conservative" agree to this when these liberal morons spout it off?

Attached: ports.jpg (960x534, 354K)

>...that 90% of the drugs that come into this country come through ports of entry?
>I'm fucking sick of this in particular. It is impossible to know this without also knowing how much goes NOT through the ports of entry, WHICH THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW.
>Why does every fucking "conservative" agree to this when these liberal morons spout it off?
Curious as well - where does this statistic even come from? Even as a number or theory - there has to be some basis for this?

By "ports of entry" they mean illegals' buttholes and vaginas.

Much easier to control the ports when you have a wall.

It is an impossible statistic to derive. So I would be interested to know what pile of bullshit it is coming from my self.

Build a wall so can reduce number of people on border duty and move them to port duty then faggot fuck retard muther fucker.

Attached: dumb_fucking-cunts.jpg (460x276, 73K)

wow good point

Seems a better argument to say, "That's bullshit. There are all sorts of drugs and humans going all over, it's impossible to track and any statistics about it are obvious bunk." An intelligent person would almost be compelled to say this. They have some other motive, which I guess could be yours. But I think refuting it sounds much better.

Most statistics probably just come out their ass. We're talking about politicians here, their job is to lie for a living

Winner

kgs of drugs caught at open border / kg of drugs caught at port

the second is fairly larger than the other, and no idea why. really makes you think

based

>implying the seized drugs aren't a sacrifice druglords are willing to make to make the DEA say "look we're doing something!" while they smuggle much more through other means
What's worse is that this is a known fact since ever, it's explicitly stated in any documentary or movie/tv show about drug smuggling and these fucking idiots pretend to be oblivious of said fact.

I'm sure it's something. But fact remains, it's actually impossible to know at all.

bump

Attached: wx52jx35wda21.jpg (515x767, 92K)

they know because cia gotta report the sales

Attached: 1536530348337.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

At best they are estimates based on estimates of which they could never make a legitimate estimate to begin with. It's lies, on top of lies on top of lies. This is exactly how the flat earth stuff survives - they will lie lie lie lie lie gaslight gaslight gaslight until everything has to be doubted on principle.

Even if building this wall would somehow cure cancer libs still wouldn't agree. There will always be another excuse.

saved

Because it's easier and more reliable to bribe customs agents to move product through normal means than to risk it getting intercepted by border security out in the desert.

Kek. I was wondering if they were comparing receipts to reported revenue or something like that...

kek top tier bants

Except the logic dictates customs agents are more willing to take a bribe then a border security agent in the middle of no where

Bet you got a source for that huh....

Barr actually corrected the record on that during the hearing. He said thats the drugs that are caught, we dont know about the drugs that make it through by other means and are not caught.

It's easy to explain. Let me make a comparison from the Vietnam war.

It's like saying "our checkpoints on the main road into Saigon caught 50 tonnes of enemy equipment last year, but platoon recon units only caught 5 tonnes on the nearby jungle trails".

The libs would make this sound like all the enemy gear is coming in on the main road, when in fact 5000 tons was slipped down the Ho Chi Minh trail THAT NOBODY FUCKING KNEW ABOUT (until later in the war).

Libs are dumb as fuck.

Attached: viet-cong-female-soldier.jpg (500x684, 58K)

Oh wow. I have it paused and haven't gotten through the full thing. Well good, but that would be the very first person I've heard refute this at all and it's been floating around for weeks.

You all need to adopt my approach. I have been telling liberals that not supporting the wall is immoral. By not supporting the wall they are implicit in the deaths of immigrants that are taken advantage of by the coyotes and human traffickers. Reverse shilling psy-ops. Start making them feel bad for not supporting forcing illegals to ports of entry.

>liberal is saying facts and it makes me mad!

it hurts doesn't it my retarded brother

I bet the real statistic is "90% of the drugs that they apprehend"
Which is a fucking no brainer cuz its easier to check ports of entry.

Its almost as if the infrastructure to detect drugs in airports is better and more targeted than at the 3000 mile wide border.

The way they get that statistic is by counting the drug shipments they bust. 90% of the busts are at ports of entry. It obviously means nothing but it's where they got the 90% figure from.

The wall means we can have more agents focusing on ports of entry.
Why are Republicans so retarded?
Why don't they respond with this
They just let these faggots walk all over them.
What's more is that they know what the Democrats talking points are
Do they not prepare?

This.
As an intelligent person, I would be very hard pressed to not immediately object to this retarded logic. Yet the incoming AG agrees.

I wish the republicans weren't such weak faggots. I would be describing the raping and exploitation of women and children in excruciating detail and then I would accuse the democrats of supporting the rape and exploitation of women and children. You could also talk about Molly Tibbits corncob jammed up her asshole before being brutally murdered and then accuse the democrats of wanting more of it. I would fucking run their face in it till they broke or killed themselves.

>Attorney General-ly aware.

In my fantasy they are appearing weak because they are strong. In this scenario they are stringing the democrats along and then at the thirty day mark Trump brings down the hammer and fires all the useless furloughed employees. They're probably just weak faggots though.

>in my fantasy they are appearing weak because they are strong.
isn't that literally the definition of fascist ideology?

It wouldn't matter if you showed cartel beheading videos on live TV. Democrats know that if the wall gets built, Trump will get reelected. You cannot debate people who argue in bad faith. They don't want what's best for America. They want to win.

From China and much of South America, but not from Mexico.