Quintessentially Polish and Proud!

Quintessentially Polish and Proud!

Attached: 250px-LGBT_flag_map_of_Poland.svg.png (250x245, 7K)

sieg heil

You have to go back faggot

What do polish anons think of polish-americans

Russia should have finished the job

Attached: 1503268867247.jpg (702x960, 113K)

Haha Poland geyyyyy

I'm sorry for my fellow leafs Poland.

Yuck. Faggots and shills literaly deserve a gas chamber

ugliest thing i saw today, kys
we really do not care about them, i know polish american family, visited them twice, very warm people, except women which are bernie shitders voters

massive cringe
based

Slavs pay gibs to their zyd doms

Attached: Ruch Narodowy RuchNarodowy Twitter.png (645x796, 805K)

Canada has had enough of your in store sticker demands!

Attached: Vancouver Polish church daycare vandalized on 100th anniversary of nation’s independence BC Global (528x349, 276K)

wykurwiaj jebany pedale na wykop

not much desu, we simply dont give a fuck about others and just move on. if you wanna cultivate your heritige cool, if not its your choice. the only thing we want is for others to fuck off and stop prying into what we do and how we do it

Attached: miss me with that muslim shit.jpg (600x922, 103K)

they went to america 1000 years ago and think Poland is still a medieval communist countryside

at least they vote conservative and it's a big help during the elections

If only they had more refugees they’d be more tolerant and understanding

you realize that once poland is the last white nation left in europe, they will turn their sights on poland once again. You must help your white brothers.

remember first they came for the boers but i did nothing because i was not a boer
then they came for the anglos but i did nothing because i was not an anglo
Then they came for poland.

Attached: euroweek6.jpg (720x685, 72K)

why the fuck do i have desu ib ny fucking post? i didn`t wrote this shit

>our national heritage includes an 85 average IQ and a collective pastime of shitposting about Canadian grocery stores in the Yukon

You mean Poles should have finished the job regarding Russians..

>you realize that once poland is the last white nation left in europe, they will turn their sights on poland once again. You must help your white brothers.

Why would Poland be the last “white” country? Hungarians, Estonians, etc. are just as nationalist.

Tbh I have no idea what Poland is like, my grandfather still visited a lot before he died but I never have

Ty jesteś cringe ty kupo gówna. Wracaj na karachan skąd cię wysrali. Pedalskie ścierwo. I tak pewno jesteś rabin z proxy ale co tam. Warto szerzyć gniew i nienawiść

Attached: 1547584336540m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

What's the difference, really?

Nice proxy cunt. You still have butthurt about the rally, huh ?

100 years ago whites were almost 50% of the world population. Now we are about 5% and going down. Theres almost twice as many people in china than there are whites in the world

If western europe is lost whites will become boers of the world. hated minority. Global anti white gulags.

Thats canadas fate though. I guess your right warsaw will probably be fine.

Attached: polishjew.png (257x217, 128K)

mostly dull and boring, but I'm kinda NEET so I don't go places
south has beautiful mountains
and my hometown, Walbrzych, has the nazi lost golden train, they start digging soon

Attached: 009-p.jpg (1000x666, 342K)

And waht does poland do? Profiteer from holohoax industry. Record year this year wasnt it?

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Co ty kurwa wyperdola

Attached: 174732913061.jpg (1080x1513, 224K)

i can confirm 99% of poland looks like that pic, we live like ants in big colonies

delete this and post the in-store prices

commieblocks are unfortunate

I didn't know there is internet in hell.
So how are your stab wounds?