In a Dark Hour, I Turn to Jow Forums. My Mother Was Fired Today

My mother has been a manager for several years and is the hardest working person I know, easily working 12+ hours a day if not in the restaurant at home on the computer. She just had her 60th birthday and by all accounts has been doing fine at her job. I don't understand her sometimes but she loved the hell out of that gig, besides the occasional people problem. Today she had a casual meeting with her boss planned and HR was there...OH SHIT. They let her go with little to no explanation, we've gone through this before but I can tell she is hurting. So didn't know it was coming and not knowing the true reason for being let go is killing her.

I want to help, I just do not know how.

What can/should I do?

Attached: hero-shop-location-640x640.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Ignite a media inferno. "Single mother fired from Dunkin Donuts for NO REASON" etc etc. You'll be rolling in bills in no time as DD competitors scramble to cash in on a good PR campgaign by hiring your mom.

Well user, looks like you got to fuck her

>What can/should I do?
Put the old cunt out of her misery already

All you can do is apply for unemployment, extend your Cobra insurance, update your resume and find another job - Indeed is your friend. You could also take this shit to Jow Forums
ps Property Management is booming - assistants make $80K

Attached: 51380096b3fe86ff35a023283536f42c.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Play the angle that the manager was a white male and targeted her because she's a woman.

tell her to grow up

this

Buy her a Tec 9 and some meth and drop her off at Dunkin Donuts HQ

I’ll keep your family in our prayers OP. Good luck with future endeavors.

>OP is angry because he won't have free donuts anymore

Attached: 1546652707372.jpg (600x800, 125K)

And then it comes to be that the soothing lite at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way.

>12h a day
>not working 14h a day, 7 days a week
commies gtfo

Jesus Christ NO.
Now, a sawnoff loaded down with 00-buck and meth? That's the shit. Better yet, rock-salt shells. Non-lethal but sting like a motherfucker!

Attached: 1495513193120.jpg (1103x1200, 231K)

good luck, op. i think in today's economy she should have no problem getting another job.

look as this as an opportunity.

Hang in there. Help her get a cv together.
Don’t give up, apply at white businesses and give your cv to white peoples

Attached: 87361B4A-4A6E-4127-A14B-18F1DB5288B8.png (1000x667, 517K)

WHY DID YOU FIRE BRADS WIFE

>play the angle
straight out of the democratic playbook

>straight out of the democratic playbook
But does it work though?

He cute

your mother is too white and they need to hire more browns to the manager position or they get in trouble from the diversity police. gotta meet them quotas heh, nothing personal kid.

sorry to hear that.

just be around and hang out with her the next few weeks!

Yep, that could work.

Tell you what, post the address of this restaurant, I'm sure someone in the area can find an excuse to say the manager is a piece of shit just by visiting and being belligerent.

tell her to get a real job

>Take a photo of her in Trump hat
>Forge papper from DD...saying drumpth
b.s.
>Make go fund me
Profit

capitalism is harsh motherfucker

Did they gave her a reason why she was fired?

Would really love to post all the contact information of the A-holes that did the deed and B-holes that approved it but maybe ill wait until things are finalized.

If you wanted to know why, she would have to hire a lawyer. This is certainly not feasible given the cost.

It's probably age and they didn't want to have to deal with her retirement.

make sure she knows u support her user, tell her to take a few days off vacation and then find a nice better job. dont u get lots of money when u get fired iin the USA?

In Québec, after 6 months employment, they HAVE to give you à valid reason or they will have to give severence, which can go up to a year salary.

The states just suck, enjoy your freedom burgerbros.

Maybe you could be her boyfriend tonight?

Bump for OP’s mama.

Fucking users

>What can/should I do?

Could take your AR-15 to the corporate office. Make sure to physically train and plan beforehand for maximum effectiveness.

Vengeance

fictitious and homosexual

What about severance pay? You need to help her get to the bottom of this. You're a good son

This is the correct answer.

This is a valid back-up option.

This is a necessity.

This is a very nice Christfag, perhaps too nice for the likes of Jow Forums.

Based Boomer

tell her to get another job retard

this post is underrated af

isn't that the shit they did at cracker barrel or ihop or some shit?
> you fired her for NO REASON and it was her birthday!

She's 60

You unemployed still

I plan to retire at 60

Build an age discrimination case

If she were go to back to them and explain that she's entitled to an explanation, and if they cannot do her that courtesy she intends to speak with her lawyer and treat this as wrongful termination.

Attached: nuclear_bomb_effects_part1.gif (700x512, 20K)

this, out-meme them

Can that be done in states that uphold at-will employment contracts?

>dont u get lots of money when u get fired iin the USA?

Good God man, she's 60. No way she can handle 12G. Now a 20G with standard buck is going to be plenty for office distances. I suggest a Remington Tac-13 for ease of use. Semi auto is much easier on the body if she has any arthritic symptoms.

Give'm hell user's mom.

>What can/should I do?

Fill a backpack with a few of her essentials and lock her out of the house. Let her die of exposure in a ditch or under an overpass somewhere. This is the fate her and all of the other Boomers chose. They ruined this country because of their greed, stupidity, degeneracy, and to virtue signal. The end for each and every last Boomer should be cruel and painful.

This is good. I like this. Have her file false sexual harassment charges against her manager and make up some bullshit about HR being racist...Then have her get an (((attorney))) to sue. Call all of the media outlets once the ball gets rolling.

The corporations all embraced Marxism, so give it right back to them 1000%. This is the future Dunkin Donuts chose.

Attached: toppestoflels.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>white businesses

lol. How many white businesses do you know? Every "white business" I know is either full of raging communists, or run by some Boomer piece of shit managing a horde of illegals his Christian Church imported so the Boomer owner could have access to slave labor, because he didn't want to pay fair wages to other whites...O-o-oh I mean: "The Boomer doesn't believe in nepotism!" because nepotism is very very bad.

based and redpilled

OP's dad

Attached: 35675869708675.jpg (634x424, 91K)

Grow up, become a man, and take care of your mother. She gave birth to you and took care of you your entire life. It's time you pay it back and let her enjoy her life doing whatever she wants to do while you support her in whatever way is needed. If you have to work more, so be it.