Why every geek girl is taken? I’m not ugly (I guess) and it doesn’t matter for me how she looks like

Why every geek girl is taken? I’m not ugly (I guess) and it doesn’t matter for me how she looks like

Attached: 1.jpg (720x960, 108K)

>Why every geek girl is taken?
Because the demand for them far exceeds the supply.

>why is every geek girl taken? is it because of me that they’re already dating someone else by the time I meet them?

>geek girl
Cringe.
>demand for geek girls high
It’s more a low demand, lower supply situation. The girls are so unstable by and large that they don’t really count in the supply figure.

get laid at an anime convention with profession cosplayers
Step 1: buy a pair of sunglasses.
step 2: play a kpop song about sex
step 3: practice dancing to the rhythm of this gif but in a masculine way, dont bend your knees in as a guy
step 4: reherse until you think you got it use a miror or record yourself
step 5: do this at a convention
p.s please shower.

Attached: VcPdzhW.gif (217x399, 637K)

They're taken because 'geek guys' are so unattractive that they'd just rather date a 'normie'

There aren't many to start, and the vast majority of them are a bunch of annoying tryhard sells themselves as unique and special only because they are not like the common Stacey.

Protip: the are not tho

Just look for a girl you like physically and as a person, then try to introduce her to your hobbies. Start with something with a low power level

how?

Follow the steps, duh. Doing that shit will get you plenty of drunk cosplayed puss.

Just sway your hips to the same beat back and forth at a con. Trust me.

Attached: e99.gif (499x281, 1.52M)

> Just look for a girl you like physically and as a person, then try to introduce her to your hobbies.

Every time I've found like this - she's taken. Even if she's not geek at all, but usually we chat fine for decent time
OP

Do you have to be slim for this to work? May Dad bods attempt this?

Keep trying

I was trying for 5 years. I'm tired >_

dancing counts as exercise

From my experience every fucking girl is taken. When I meet a girl that meets my desires, she always turns out to... well, I quickly learn while she’s single. Fuck. Now I’m sad.

Girls who are taken are taken for a reason and girls who are single are single for a reason. Same with guys.

So what reason could be mine?
OP

How the fuck would I know? I don't know you from a box of cornflakes.

>Girls who are taken are taken for a reason and girls who are single are single for a reason
back to r9k, faggot

>I’m not ugly
You're slightly below average.

They're taken because they're with far better looking dudes.

Mating ONLY revolves around appearance. Though luck pal.

You're fine, get a shorter haircut and lift weights

Then don't and stay alone