The way blacks talk

My mom is a speech therapist. And I was talking to her about the different people she sees. She told me she dosent try to fix the way black people talk. For example the TH sound, blacks often say the f sound instead. She says its a dialect and they dont fix stuff like that.

Yet if the person was white, she would try to fix it.

Sounds like reverse raceism two me.

I asked her about the pic two. That's something they won't fix.

Attached: 0518341398e1df7056959a1490f270e01568e5-wm.jpg (640x920, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=47ak4vjiNzw
youtu.be/3IWC0tGKVu8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Aboriginal_English
youtube.com/watch?v=azSvpk6Jrjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are Low IQ, that's why they talk like that.

Trying to fix ebonics has been racist since the 90s. Nobody is allowed to try to correct it.

the whites emulating this language need to go first.

understanding niggers is a college level course. they've been too stupid to fluently speak english since they were introduced to it. you can't fix stupid

I literally got a higher spelling score in an English test than a nigger (burger) in the US...

Wasn't surprised.....

We don't have this where I live in the UK, it is white majority and the black people just act like white people, I often wonder if this is just a rap culture thing.

your mother is smart enough to realize that they're beyond fixing

you probably have good genes, argentinian

It's a rap culture thing
Without rap they'd talk like whites but still act like niggers (commit crimes)

no, you've just bastardized the language enough that you can't tell the difference. the future of English is American.

If you leave blacks to their own devices, they'll all eventually end up speaking pidgin, bix nood

bbc.com/pidgin

This is the natural language of African spear-chuckers that can't even walk straight.

It’s a southern thing, most niggers come from the south and brought the regions shitty accent and broken English with them

>tfw archaic variants of nigger "dialect" are now considered racist and verboten
>We're supposed to pretend black people never spoke that way and that White people made them up to mock black people

youtube.com/watch?v=47ak4vjiNzw

The wigger is worse. The wigger had a choice. Why are British black people totally normal - or are they? I am glad the ghetto blacks speak differently so I can spot them faster and over the phone. Helps separate the normal American blacks from the ghetto shitlords. Is there anything more dumb sounding that a ghetto black who wants a favor from a white person? They start off my trying to imitate what they think they should say. "Scuse me, Mister please sir."

Attached: 1a_embrace_it.jpg (1080x1035, 235K)

not really, most classically trained people develop British accents, also called received pronunciation.
Americans sound like fucking idiots, especially the coastal ones. Thick, heavy southern accents are great, though, my favourite after Irish and Australian.

>fix

Implying stupid can be fixed.

Attached: 1523823432846.jpg (409x393, 46K)

Lexicon changes. Get use to it, your children already do it, you fucking Boomer.

It came from their worst enemies. Rural southern WASPs. See the writings of Thomas Sowell.

Lol I am a millennial, or even a zoomer by some peoples standards.

Say what? A bunch of that ebonics shit came from poor Brit whites teaching black slaves English. “Nuhfin” for “Nothing”, “Ax” for “Ask, etc is either East London or Cockney (can’t recall which).

What the fuck is it you think “boomer” means?

I think there has to be some correlation to the way the bones and soft tissues are structured. All of it is probably genetic though.

'Black accent' originated from south.
niggers believes "Black accent" came from them when they actually inherit the accent from their slave masters but they didn't learn how to use words.

There are many niggers born in Quebec talks like this but in French and it's like their brain capacitiy is not enough to understand simple things.

YEAH YEAH YEAH.

Don't really commit much crime where I am either to be fair.

Yeah but we don't all live in the South, I live in the North close to Scotland mate.

I worked with a negro who was stretching out his earlobes and he would say "skretch"

Same however you clearly lack understanding of language and dialects. English comes in many forms, blacks in the United States have a more french influenced dialect.

I bet your mom has fucked at least a couple of her black students. Sad!

Don’t lie. We all know it’s the mothers fault. Period

>two me

Attached: d17.gif (500x350, 577K)

Boomer has been bastardized to mean anyone who is a responsible, functioning adult.

Attached: stop_racism.jpg (640x426, 56K)

i hear blacks every day. i have to ride the city bus because i have 4 DWIs on my record. they talk like:

me bought dis
me wants dis
he dead
she dead
she baby daddie
her momma dead
she got job mcdonalds

Interesting. I know some Arabs (Syrian and Lebanese) and their entire family has no obvious “accent” like blacks, but they pronounce TH (that, there) with a D or (dat, dere). But if they have really authentic accents it’s with a Z

American niggers are different than yours
Lower IQ

I am half Syrian and Lebanese and nobody in my family pronounces words like that. Even my grandparents who were immigrants

I know that. Y’all have dozens of different accents. That’s why Americans usually fuck up trying to sound British. The mix Cockney with RP or Scouse with Knightsbridge and most couldn’t tell you what Northern sounds like.

Which is something only a retarded child would say or use.

"Browning of America" mentality. They reject the language as a way of rejecting the country. They don't see themselves as Americans, they see themselves as invading troops occupying enemy territory....Not all ethnic people do it, just those who think they're owed something. Reparations, or revenge, or some other bullshit. Tis cancer.

What if the American Niggers have an especially lower than average IQ because only the dumbest were captured and enslaved on average?

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 147K)

That's what happened
Only the retarded Africans got sold as slaves by fellow Africans

Haha my mum was a teacher and complained about that with abos. "It's aboriginal English", they used to tell her.

She'd say to them, "if an abo says 2+2=5 would you dismiss it as abo maths?"

One would think that but outside of the UK it doesn't appear to be the case. And for whatever reason (some Flynn effect and race mixing, etc) their IQ is apparently higher than most sub-Saharan Africans on average.

the zoo got out of control in the 80's. People were too cowardly to just let nature take it's course.

White hicks are just as bad

Not true by any measure, intelligence, crime rates or any of that shit.

Had a few lectures on this and I was told just what your mom told you. Apparently kangz have their own language.

I am not lying, come to the areas of Britain that don't really have rap culture and you will see the difference in the black youth their.

Soon...any day now Wakanda will happen:
youtu.be/3IWC0tGKVu8

mom's tits or gtfo

Why dey call shit "boo boo"?

Attached: 20190114_131446.jpg (564x720, 148K)

spot on. they don't have the mental capacity to form simple sentences. they're like 4 year olds in adult bodies.

Axe
Ask
It is a mystery.

Perfect example on why women should never be allowed to teach. That is a bad analogy.
Creating a new dialect is not the same thing as an invalid mathematical operation.
Using your example the abos are just calling the number 2 by a different name while the meaning remains the same.

I'm black and have friends from the south who speaks a different dialect and I like their talking style.
Aslong they aren't ghetto trash, who cares? Narcissist?

Attached: 1546300969124.jpg (758x782, 100K)

the southern US language is very close to how the British talked here in the 1700's.
all of my ancestors came from western Europe, scotland and finland.
they landed in north carolina and migrated south and brought their language with them
i wish i could find it, but someone did detailed research of speech patterns in every area of the US

This also seems true outside the UK they seem to go wild, to be fair in certain parts of London they come into problems but if you look at videos of london crime without any particular bias you will probably see that blacks aren't commiting a massively disproportionate amount of the crime like in America, they commit slightly more crime on average in London than other races, but not to the extent that it happens outside of UK by a large margin, no idea why they act like this everywhere in the world but I noticed a very big difference between black youth in Florida (and there are a shit ton of them speaking ebonics and about who is having sex with who in Fort Lauderdale airport) and also black people in South America and directly from Africa get a bit rowdy, no idea why we don't have this problem, It isn't just because they are scared of Muslims because where I live is a massive white majority and they don't really do all this typical rap shit and ratchet zone worldstar behaviours they commit outside of the UK, I would love to know why.

Niggers are stupid

It’s almost like everyone has lower expectations for niggers

They also have an opinion that being smart is a white thing so they strive to be more stupid.

Attached: 1547581783648.jpg (2253x1776, 465K)

You can't fix retardation user, then there would be no retards.

Nope, AAs have more white DNA than purple ones left in deepest darkest Africa.

Attached: cummings.png (1265x1082, 883K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Aboriginal_English

>Aboriginal English does not make use of auxiliary verbs, such as to be and to have, or copulas to link things together. For example, the Aboriginal English equivalent of "We are working" would be "We workin'". Linguists do not regard this as "just dropping words out", but as a fundamental change to the way in which English is constructed.
>In some forms of Aboriginal English, fellow (also spelt fella, feller, fullah, fulla, balla etc.) is used in combination with adjectives or numerals, e.g. big fella business = "important business", one-feller girl = "one girl". This can give it an adverbial meaning, e.g. sing out big fella = "call out loudly". It is also used with pronouns to indicate the plural, e.g. me fella = "we" or "us", you fella = "you".
>Whereas humbug in broader English (see Charles Dickens's Scrooge character) means nonsensical, or unimportant information, humbug in Aboriginal English means to pester with inane or repetitive requests. The Warumpi Band's most recent album is entitled Too Much Humbug. In the Northern Territory, humbug is used by both black and white in this latter, Aboriginal way. The most commonly recognised definition of humbug, refers to an Aboriginal person asking a relative for money. Humbugging can become a serious burden where the traditional culture is one of communal ownership and strong obligations between relatives.
>Victorian era English word for pretend. Still used by some Australian Aboriginal people to mean joking generally. Gammoning – usually pronounced Gam'in'. This word is widely used across the Northern Territory of Australia by both Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians and is now gaining usage elsewhere in Australia. Australian language expert, Sidney J. Baker, lists "gammon" used by "whitefellas" as "falsehood".

Abo English is way more interesting than ebonics

This I can attest to, used to have some Abo friends when I lived in Adelaide.

Yet only 50 years ago MLK was an articulate public orator.
(Regardless of your opinion of the content of his argument etc, you can't say he wuz doin thuh ebonics thang.)
So, how and why did ebonics become a thang?

Attached: images (34).jpg (783x391, 34K)

No they literally say :

"Can I AXE you a question"

they know the word is ASK, but they say "AXE" deliberately cos it cool to not only look like a nigger, but to sound like a nigger.

They can say TASK, and FLASK, and CASK, but they nigger it up with ask, due to some retarded Jamaican said it once, with a double digit IQ and it spread like wildfire throughout the wogs and youth of london.

Niggers do not even try to speak properly and its racist to correct them. Instead, what you should do is pretend you don't understand them. After about a minute of you playing dumb to their ebonics, they will eventually speak properly.

Here lads

>mang chu no he ain't mean to do dat.

>*sucks teeth*

>whachu mean da tig-it went up fiddy cent?

>Nigga I finna bust dis nigga rahei hur!!!

user, I really hope the punishment of riding public transportation with these animals is enough for you to put down the bottle and get your shit together.

t. rode the bus 10 years ago because of a DUI and swore I would never do so again because of niggers on the bus

I keep my regional accent heavy just to confuse the fuck out of foreigners. They can't understand thick merican accents

if you read my post I've spoken about how this isn't much of a thing in the UK, but I have been to America and it is like the black people speak a different language, and it is not because they have an American accent, they just flat out sound like they have some kind of mental retardation.

Non-british foreigners maybe.

>34295▶
>
>I keep my regional accent heavy just to confuse the fuck out of foreigners. They can't understand thick merican accents

I have found this in America, to be of great fun. When I speak its a southern English accent. No flair, drama or weird shit the northeners spin on words (See : Scousers, Mancs)

Just by saying hello and simple things like "Can I have a junior whopper please" Its confused a shaboon in burger king in NYC so much she actually had to get a colleague to translate.

For the record, I speak normal, but what Americans deem bond villain posh. It might be partly the vocabulary choices and partly the accent, but its always bizarre to have people struggle to understand what I am saying in America, we have softer accents than a lot of y'all!

Also learning to speak back-slang or any kind of verbal code language is hilarious.

We use it all the time in Disney and people look at us like we're aliens. Great fun cunting people off a yard away.

>innit
>you rye
>no(t) arf
An unanticipated bonus of divorcing my british slut ex-wife was never having to listen to the grunts and exclamations of her linguistically impaired family. Innit.

It's perhaps something to do with quality of the diaspora. Most of the black brits I've come across came from strong families from the Christian parts of West Africa, and they got there of their own accord, correct? That's just what I've noticed, it could be wrong but it would explain why they do so much better in school and socially than the vast, VAST majority of black people. They are certainly a kind of minority among black people. Most of the blacks in the new world and even in Africa just are of a different caliber it seems.

Was she northen?

I apologise for those orc like people.

Holy fucking shit my sides

righto davvo dinkum imer just gonna gee mese a tinny, u wan a schooner cun? fukkin righto mate she be rite, oy davvo u gonna go see the thuddy m8? fukin sik as eh, strayya m8. Sorry have you ever been to Australia or are you using a VPN? Lived in Adelaide half family live in Aus.

Talking absolute shit.

My family moved from Brixton in the late 60's because ALL the crime was coming from the West Indians we imported.

You look today, its all Pakistani and Nigerian and West Indian gangs, 2/3rd generation. All fatherless because their fathers are in the prisons they will go to eventually, or their dads have like 4 baby mums and 9 children.

We get flooded with the shit that London send us because they get to bid for council houses, and their budgets are bigger than the loacal councils. So they always win the bids, guess who they send down.

Niggers. Crime has gone up in the areas they have been sent, things smashed and cars broken into. A few months after they move in, the house is empty because they have been nicked and then the next set of niggers get to move in.

Yes, The Norf. Beautiful countryside though.

Blacks also tend to replace the t's in words that start with 'str'. For example: streets becomes screets. This is also somewhat true for words that start with 'shr'. For instance, shrimp will become scrimp.

Dude, the best words i have ever heard are Australian :

"Hoon"
"Gallah"

Fucking Aussie as you can get. Brilliant

Nigerians, 'DIRECTLY from Africa' as I already stated, never spoke about non black races. Notice how I comment they chimp out more in London.

There probably isn't a large enough concentration of them anywhere. They really are like 40k Orks. The more there are in one space the more the nigger comes out of them. Be glad you don't have entire cities destroyed by them

I used to work with a Scottish guy at a hotel and he would get SO PISSED when people mistook him for British lol I always ask British people if they are Scottish and vice versa.

youtube.com/watch?v=azSvpk6Jrjo

Best example of my regional accent lol

niggers in the US basically all speak the same gibberish
growing up poor i had to deal with them and i could speak and understand jive
i can't speak it any more but sometimes i can still understand it.
they are keeping it fluid so changes can be made at anytime, ask=axe

>Sounds like reverse raceism two me.

Look buddy I understand you're new here and everyone will tell you you suck dick and you know that's a fair point but please don't use the expression "reverse racism" in front of my wife's son ever again.

I feel you user. I also take the bus in an urban area and am usually the only white person there.

Try to fix language is low tier brain usage.
The goal of speech is not the speech, it's the transmission of information. Niggers know what niggers are talking about. The problem is that niggers are talking about stupid shit, not that the talking itself sounds stupid.

>Adelaide.
That explains a lot. I'm a snob from Melbourne. We generally speak properly here. And Mandarin.

If you leave don't relax when you shouldn't. That behavior by them is not limited to London.

I’m tired of the meme that pushes Ebonics as the King’s English.
It’s not proper speech and is should not be validated.
If you can’t speak proper English you can’t enter the middle class.

Never have problems with them outside London, maybe there isn't enough of them, infact the black guy I know (well the only one who is a friend) is a complete pussy and one of the nerdiest and most low test males I know to be honest, the other few where I live just work normal jobs and do the same as everyone else and don't cause problems, no Idea why.

Why do gays speak with that certain pitch in their voice?

>said it once

Its called Patois. You ignorant twat. Language is adopted by everyone through time and words are changed to suit accents. Every one does it.

And its "Aks" not axe.

Goddamn, Jow Forums you take RENT FREE to a whole nother level. How much time do you spics spend thinking about black people?

Great, you know a nerdy black guy. Do not relax.

Never will anyway, spend too much time in South America i.e. Brazil, Peru, Chile and Bolivia. Actually most of Peru is pretty peaceful, just the North is fucked up and Chile is really chill, more so than the United Klingon, Brazil and Bolivia though.... Holy fuck.

you can't correct it. it's genetic.