Remind me why I vote republican

Remind me why I vote republican

I'm sitting in a bar listening to some boomer faggot with the thickest midwestern accent I've ever heard (in Florida) whining about everything under the sun

>"I haven't been tah the dahkter in 5 years. It's all just a racket anyhow!"
>Ever since that bitch Hillary got in there tah bitch about da healthcare dats all anyone talka about anymore!"
>"Healthcare is not smokin, not drinkin too much and watchin wear ya put yer dick!"
>"Does bobby still have dat old Chevy?'
>"Dat Harley out dere sounds like it had a cold start"
>"Da days of da foor door sedan arr goin bye bye"

And so on and so on.

Like I'd never vote for a liberal, but FUCK these people are insufferable

Attached: 1547141324609.jpg (640x427, 44K)

>voting

Attached: laughing anglo.jpg (480x360, 19K)

wait

Attached: 1528490880180.png (728x723, 939K)

Sounds like a Chicago urbanite by the way you describe it. They have a small minority of non-liberal white people there.

Until when?

His wife is here now jibbering in a southern accent

>is Vern in tuhdahay?
>No
>Dumayuss Vern
>Yup

After I posted it occurred to me he sounded exactly like those da bears guys from SNL back when it wasn't faggot central

Of your reason for voting is based on the people in your voting group then I suggest you watch some antifa betafags and liberals screaming at the sky.
Alternatively kill yourself

Yeah Chicago is pozzcity as far as the Midwest goes. Most Midwesterners even from the small cities don't sound like them imo. They sound kind of like Warren Buffet if they are urbanites, and like Canadians if they are rural or suburban retards. They tend to be nice but slightly lacking in manners when compared to white southerners. I grew up in Missouri, people in the middle/north of the state sound like they are from the Midwest and people from the mountains sound like they are from Tennessee or something, but were more polite and had less tattoos.

I stated in OP that I'd never vote for some faggot liberal

Dude you have to be here

The guy is back and the woman is now whining about putting on the SEC network... A station featuring college football niggers

Also

>Tough talk for a Dutchman

Cool blog post faggot, care to post what you disagree with him about politically or just whinge about an accent?

Suprise, faggot: no one in Florida is actually from there unless they're a toothless swamp hick or a ghetto nigger.

He's a leftfag and I'm done talking to his diaryposting. Thanks ameribro have a great one

>ya gatta go tah dis place on highway 301 in bellview
>ALL YOO CAN EET ROTISSEREE CHIKKIN!
>It's a eyetalian joint
>Ya wakk in da door
>Firss thing ya see is a great big walla rotisserie chikkins
>Stacked up to da ceilin!
>Vegetable medlee
>REELY good

Attached: 1547415028766.gif (184x360, 1.78M)

I'm just whining because I don't want to be associated with morons

I doubt hes got a coherent political thought rattling around the tin can on top of his neck to either agree or disagree with

fuckin REKT

Attached: 1546998456882.jpg (707x414, 102K)

That's interesting

I think I'd like TN given it seems you can live innawoods relatively easily while maintaining ties to civilization in a meaningful way that would allow you to earn well

Yeah, Its something we have to tolerate for now. Also fuck sedans, coupes have better aesthetics.

Attached: 79929-500-0.jpg (467x335, 50K)

>yood hafta be hulk hogan ta break da zipper on da bomber jakket I bawt at da navy exchange

Attached: 1547547882356.gif (299x224, 1.98M)

This is why

In my experience most of flyover is like that, but your instincts are good here user. I'd pick a city like Springfield Mo. or any one east of that on the Mason-Dixon line to live close to and you're basically getting the best of everything... Comfy rural quiet, good demographics, the redeeming aspects of American cities aren't some absurd distance away, etc..

Ask him what he think about da Bears.

Attached: B8pYs0eCYAAawPr.jpg (600x408, 56K)

I grew up in a place like this in PA... Can't go back as thwre are no white collar jobs to speak of

Moved south for work... I dig the racism, but dislike the low quality of the whites here

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>voting

All these people have their right to vote and speak. This is where we say education is important but where does it become indoctrination in modern society? That needs to be discussed as well.

>It's a eyetalian joint
My dad used to talk like this.

Midwesterners dont have accents. It's the most accent neutral area in the country

Boomers: The true cancer and toxin eating at this country. They brought us everything that will destroy us.

I'm actually from an area in PA that is home to many call centers because wr have the most neutral accent

They're now talking about

>The james bahnd gun

Attached: hook.png (564x840, 740K)

Well desu I don't accept the idea that Floridians or Californians for that matter are fully human, but other than that I know what you're saying. I wish there was more work around Springfield in Mo. or Little Rock, because it's got all the things I'd like to have in a home and it's close to these massive tracts of beautiful wilderness. People still have good manners, the food is good, there are aspects of trad culture still. Just things like that... But I know that if they had much more economic development that they'd get fucking destroyed like the rest of this country. But there are still nice places user even outside of flyover, don't lose hope.

so this the evolution of "former tump supporter here nuc codes" meme for shills

Agreed, Floridians are subhuman

Based in some regard given their hatred of niggers

Still