>Lib Dems 9% (nc),
>UKIP 6% (+1),
>SNP 4% (nc),
>Green 4% (-1),
>PC 1% (+1),
>Other 3% (+2).

Reminder: Jow Forums is always right
Reminder: Do not reply to tripfags

Attached: _105198146_meaningful_vote_breakdown-nc[1].png (1520x672, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3uk1jnJHu0
youtu.be/ZYGWKHEPFP0
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/17357058.man-took-sexual-photographs-of-sleeping-child/
youtube.com/watch?v=ncHAwux70u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A quality thread? On my Jow Forums?

Attached: 01ACC2E8-7182-4785-A877-0FFFCC5213E1.jpg (741x674, 58K)

based retro music technology user brits killing time till the shitstorm vote tomorrow

>when sky looked like this

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

Has Brew taking the local pill?
youtu.be/D3uk1jnJHu0

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>Best mate asks for a loan of €200
>Won't tell me what he wants it for
>Tells me he can give it back "By the end of the year"

Uuuuh, what do?

youtu.be/ZYGWKHEPFP0

Lads, Owen Jones makes me seethe. How do I end the pain?

*sip*
now lsdj.... that was some good music production software

say NO

Screw the optics and go in

I'm worried about him. He doesn't do drugs or anything so I know it's not drug debt or anything like that.

come on man, its not like there is anything fucking happening till the commons is in session again.

doesnt matter
never lend or borrow money

CID, pls go

might be a gambling degenerate.

Never loan money to friends & family if it will hurt you to see it go

In my experience, 9 times out of 10 they don't pay it back and it could blow up your friendship. He could have a gambling/drug addiction he's hiding, you never know.

Well, congrats Theresa May intentionally sabotaged brexit. That was pretty skillful to be honest.
>hate brexit
>negotiate shittiest deal possible
>get new vote so voters vote "correctly this time"
>no brexit
AMAZING
M
A
Z
I
N
G

Attached: 1504032202825.jpg (584x735, 140K)

Brexit is over.

I just had to lend my uncle €200 the other week, but he paid me back at the end of that week. This seems like a far less secure investment

>that ten year old template

holy shit i can smell my childhood

The deal being rejected is good for brexit we want a no deal

Sometimes it would be worth the money to see how loyal that friend is and if they are dependable, the question is are you prepared to lose a friend over 200 euros.

I ask because if he is prepared to fuck you over for 200 euros he isnt as much of a friend as you thought he was.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they have already got the boulder rolling and this Brexit deal is just an attempt to keep the economic integration without the political integration.

There is no economic integration without political integration.

>I ask because if he is prepared to fuck you over for 200 euros he isnt as much of a friend as you thought he was.

But maybe thats just me, i wouldnt fuck a friend over for 200 or 2000 euros.

20000 euros i might think about it. 200000 euros id think about it for sure.

After it was clear that there will be no renegotiations on part of the EU side, after it was clear that no deal means hard borders, after it was clear that that also meant a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland, Brits still went for option C, i.e. a hard Brexit?

You really are crashing this plane with no survivors.

Attached: 1398355578147.jpg (429x410, 31K)

Norway has a deal like that though doesn't it?

Why don't they just invade and take over Ireland if they don't want a hard border there?

We go way back. Like, back as far as when we were both pre-pubescent kids. But something doesn't feel right about this

Stop being daft.

Being serious

Ireland isn't in NATO

If that's true, and he's pressuring you to give him money or will give you shit for not giving it to him, then he's abusing your friendship.

who's funding the gay ops him and james obrien and the catlady are running against andy neil?

I'll just drop it and not bring it up again and see what happens

>Never loan money to friends & family if it will hurt you to see it go
>In my experience, 9 times out of 10 they don't pay it back and it could blow up your friendship. He could have a gambling/drug addiction he's hiding, you never know.

Thats pretty good advice, i dont ever begrudge buying friends and family shopping though if they need it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: peoples vote btfo.jpg (758x908, 141K)

They're never going to let you brits actually leave are they? They're going to continually threaten you with economic disaster until you bend over and beg them to take you back

>Ireland isn't in NATO

Attached: 1478895663806.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Maybe he's transitioning and just needs a bit more and he can get that operation, but he's embarrassed to tell you. Be open and understanding.

Do you think he's pay you back or do you think you're flushing it? If you don't think it's something morally objectionable and he's pay it back, help your friend.

did you miss the part where the deal failed to pass?
>failed to pass
>no deal
the Law says we leave in March. if they try and change the law, the queen will refuse to sign it and send it back to parliament for a second vote and run the clock down. she'll dissolve parliament if need be.

I don't know. I've never lent him cash before

good ol' liz

>The Queen will become a brexitier
cope

thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/17357058.man-took-sexual-photographs-of-sleeping-child/

State of that fucking tattoo.

Why do these idiots do this to themselves?

Attached: 9286674[1].jpg (650x650, 35K)

Though if you're a rich cunt millionaire then maybe you're being the dick. Probably not really.

What do you mean? Brits are leaving on March 29th. That is certain.
As for economic desaster, that's in their own hands. They are certain they can manage on their own, without free access to the European market. They seem to be OK with hard borders and customs checks.

We'd like a bit more cooperation with the Brits, but if they don't want to, they are free to leave. And they're leaving right now.

has the fixed term parliament act saved theresa and brexit?

based dave and george should get a knighthood.

>will become

Attached: queenleaver.jpg (340x453, 55K)

Tattoos are the working class stamp.

>Restoration of Royal power intensifies.

I'll never understand. They're always a bit fucked up in the head. It's like they don't care what they do to themselves.

If you're not short of money offer him a job. If you need something doing like painting/decorating and such give him the money in return for his help, 100 euros a day or something. Obviously not brutal work, but something where he has to engage with an effort and its not a free ride.

If he needs the money and its easy work for the cash and he is clearly being overpaid as a favour for he will take you up on the offer.

If he doesnt, he doesnt really need the money and something funny is going on, lack of respect for one. If thats the case id offer him the money anyway with the expectation you are not getting it back ever, thus its worth the 200 euros because if he values your friendship so little, imagine what he would do if you left a nice phone or watch, laptop or 50 euros out of your sight.

It would be worth the money to know how much of a disloyal subhuman parasite he could be.

Find out where he lives and send him a polite letter, explaining that he's a stupid berk, and nobody likes him?

Just make sure the envelope is additionally full of anthrax.

It'll probably be in the EU army or "EU defence force" by the time we build up are army that's been underfunded though user

If you've got some money to invest then put it into tattoo removal.
In 5-10 years time all the the fucking idiots that are in their late teens/early 20's and are covered in tats will be realising that they look like dicks. Having tattoos all over your neck and face may be cool and edgy when you're young but you just look like a twat in your 40s.

*our army ffs

Queens gonna die between now and end of March. Grandson will fold to da joos.

First for HammerHead Rhythm Station.

Attached: hhdrum[1].gif (636x436, 70K)

Im a remainer but honestly grrmany needs to be brought down a peg or two. They're forgetting theyre place in europe again.
Any ideas on how that can be done?
Maybe beat them in another war? Maybe encourage the russians to breath down their necks a bit harder until they start shaking again?

so brexit is dead?

I don't understand how the exit works. If a deal isn't made, is brexit over and still in EU?

Yanks out

>Waking up at 2pm in the summer holidays to watch Bravo until dindins and jumping on the computer to use 56k internet

The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (998x1065, 1.17M)

no deal = hard brexit

Yo, pls explain. I want the EU to eat shit and the UK to be sovereign.
Its just you're legislative system is fucking weird.

Dissolve their state entirely into it's pre-unification components.

They've caused too much trouble over their short lifespan to be let live.

Also, you're a traitor, and I'll ever so nicely drink your blood from the skull of your first-born.

Fuck I love The Sun. How can British newspapers be so based?

Attached: 0225937A-2315-43D5-8921-BA942E8DDC42.jpg (375x479, 78K)

Clueless fag here, what does this mean for brexit? hard brexit with no deal or no brexit at all?

Attached: 43346199_1896922963755194_2699448264784084992_n.png (640x572, 475K)

We had a ‘no’ vote today

Attached: 67236700-A971-4F81-93DB-4F7E5A6FFD7D.png (1920x2772, 352K)

No we're leaving the house part by the date thats already been agreed to.
Now we gotta decide how to leave...
stark naked with out our phone and contacts and credit card
Or
With all of that stuff but with leash around our necks and dildo hanging half out

Dead as a dodo hahaha love it

Can we sort them out first then we can decide what happens between ourselves
Cheers

God I hope so.

how can a general election or referendum effect the Brexit deadline of this year?

You ever use tracker software?

>Brexit is cancelled
Looks like the Breunion boys have done it.

Infographic is out of date. Meaningful vote was yesterday and the government only has 3 days to put out a new plan. They're doing it Monday apparently.

I would also write off B and D as practically impossible - B will only result in a variation on May's shit deal - and C as admittedly possible with a vote to delay Article 50 (almost impossible) but ultimately achieving the same deadlock in parliament.

Most likely outcome now is A. No deal. WTO Brexit. Can't fucking wait lads!

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ncHAwux70u8

its no deal patrick
you should start stocking up on meds.

Attached: 8577284-6595749-image-a-12_1547597563597.jpg (962x1266, 378K)

What happens during transition period? Will UK still have to pay EU during that period?
I'm really hoping that this raises the cost of the EU significantly on France and Italy so that they may also trigger an exit as well.

Why lie
The most likely and probale.out comes are one of mays deals get accepted due to the fear of no deal or a50 gets delayed and we revote on brexit.
No big player will let the gov accept no deal

fuck the eu

Attached: 1540694709962.png (334x506, 124K)

Never really got into it. Fucked around on Renoise a little bit but that's it.

>Why lie
I don't think I am.

>one of mays deals get accepted due to the fear of no deal
Didn't stop them tonight. Besides what else can May offer to achieve majority support? The EU won't renegotiate on anything substantial like the Irish backstop, the ECJ or the £39 billion. Nothing legally binding anyway.

>A50 gets delayed and we revote on brexit.
Theresa May would have to table the motion (which she has said she won't). A 2nd ref is a political suicide for the Tory party.

>No big player will let the gov accept no deal
They have no choice.

A whole strand of spaghetti pushed down me japs eye

A new world record

Attached: 88414.image0.jpg (535x400, 60K)

Out of Africa evolutionary theory is complete horseshit and yet the BBC insists on giving it airtime. BBC Four is usually alright but come on.
>he rants about BBC documentaries at 2:33am on a Wednesday

Ausfag here, now that dad is doing a hard exit (if thats correct with todays vote), is this going to affect the date of Brexit? Are (((they))) going to try and delay it as much as they can try?
Also what are the odds your current government will make it to the next election without falling apart?

Attached: DdY6qM-UQAACh4r.png (550x500, 101K)

>>Confidence Vote takes place at 7pm today
I don't get this, I thought you could only do No Confidence votes once every few months or once a year and they just had one?

this is one of the worst things I've ever seen

Attached: 1547273024427.jpg (3020x2014, 2.44M)

An oriental looking device she wanted!?

Yes. We would essentially still be a (non-voting) member in that everything for us stays the same as if we were "in". We will pay them billions. It's supposed to be for preparation purposes.

With no deal we simply leave on March 29th and go to WTO trading rule and the other 14 temporary UK-EU "no deal" just-in-case agreements on things like air transit, mobile phone carriera and ferry ports.

*carriers

Just Do it!

Attached: MAY BREXIT!.jpg (675x412, 68K)

No Confidence in the PM (tabled by the party itself) very different to a no confidence in the government (tabled by the opposition party in parliament)

>racemixing

Attached: 1540895118676.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Brexit has been exposed as undeliverable. All the Brexiteers ran away from government. There was no clear vision of brexit and contradictory things were promised. The Russians hacked the referendum and the vote leave campaigns were censured by the unbiased electoral commission and fined.

No deal would mean food and medicine shortages. We need a people's vote. Our future our choice! Young people are the most affected so we should lower the voting age to 14.

Why are we revoking people's right to live, learn, and love in the EU? British people won't pick fruit. Brexit would destroy the supply chains of companies.

The backstop is needed to stop a repeat of the troubles. Ireland didn't vote for brexit, so the border is the UK's problem.

The referendum was non-binding. The polls currently clearly show a majority for staying in the EU. People have changed their minds. Turnout wasn't even 100 % in the referendum.

Why should we give in to populism? We live in a rules based international system.

Ohh, of course. I should have realized that. The previous one was just within the Conservatives, but if this one if being put up by Corbyn, it must be the full government one.

Is it bad that my biggest complaint is that the audio specifically the vocal mixing is absolutely awful.

How bad are bots on Jow Forums on a scale of 1 to 10 right now.