ITT: ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself.

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head and making you do it.

Attached: 1536039377205s.jpg (250x161, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you convince a girl to try buttstuff? She's pretty vanilla so I don't know how to bring it up or ease her into it.

>hey can we try some buttstuff?
Also how do you get a vanilla girl? I thought they didn't exist anymore.

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months, she is my first girlfriend and we're both 21 years old We've known each other for two years at this point. After getting to know her better, I determined she isn't really relationship material as she has too many issues of her own she has to deal with and is not mature enough for a proper relationship. This is not just a hunch, it was revealed to me in numerous situations and
I have made the conclusion myself over the last few months. But that's beside the point - I am defo going to break up with this girl the next time we meet in real life. My heart is not in the relationship and I feel more sorry for her than love, if anything.
The problem is, I always wanted to be sweet and kind to her during the relationship and I feel like she got very, very attached to me. Now, I never 'swore my eternal love' for her or anything like that, I just did cute things for her (drawings, custom funny pictures, cook for her, got her a shirt once, etc.) to try and make her feel loved. I did tell her I love her.
She has a difficult time doing basically anything and doesn't have good internal family relations and very little self confidence.

My question is, does this mean it's wrong to give that degree of affection in the beginning of a relationship? In this case, I feel like it makes the break up brutal for her and makes me feel awful if I think about doing it. I'm a little afraid she is going to be hysterical.
I thought by giving her more affection it would help her get over some personal issues and get us to be together like two people should be but I have a strong instinct letting the relationship go for longer would be a huge mistake as well and only make the eventual split way harder.

I met a girl, we shared a moment but I didn't kiss her...
I want her.
How soon should I find her again and make my intentions clear?

How long into the relationship until asking like that doesn't seem weird? I don't think I could just drop the request so nonchalantly.
We're both in radiology. It seems like most of the women in general medical imaging are pretty reserved romantically, going by my other classmates.

While you're fucking, put a finger on her butthole and massage it. And then maybe, if she seems to like it, ask her to put it in.
If she says no or doesn't seem like it, take the no. Do not try to convince people to do things sexually.

You're meant to decide whether she's relationship material before committing to the relationship you idiot. Like, in the dating stage - how did it take you 2 years of knowing her and 6 months of sex to realise she was unsuitable?

During the year and a half of knowing each other, we met up about a dozen times, and texted on and off. She seemed fun but barely told me anything about her. But I made a mistake, I admit. Of course I was aware of a part of it, but I didn't think the implications of it and kind of made myself blind to those things I didn't want to see about her. I chose to try and be optimistic and ignore those bad signs to think that maybe it won't be so bad if we're together, because I wanted to try. And for a while it was cool, don't get me wrong. We also never had sex, only fooled around, and only a few times at that.

Is it wrong to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend?

Do girls see themselves as sexual objects ever?

I'll be honest, when I'm horny as fuck that's all I can see women as, sexual beings, holes to be used.
Not in a degrading by, but in an instinctive, Neanderthal way.

Inch around her asshole during sex, if she doesn't discourage you brush it, if she doesn't discourage you massage it, if she enjoys it yay, bring it up afterwards what you'd like to try.

Or straight up say you think the idea is superhot and ask for her thoughts.

Don't touch someone's anus during sex out of nowhere, there's definitely also women who would be entirely not amused by that.

no?? more respectful than people like me who just try their luck without asking lel

If I'm very horny during sex I just feel like/think of myself as a body to feel and give pleasure. To me that feels less like being a sexual object than like regressing to your animal form, though.

I know some women like to talk about themselves this way ("I'm just holes for you to use") so I'm sure there's women who love this perspective.

Not wrong in itself but I would generally recommend against it unless it naturally comes up during small talk. Mostly because it clearly shows some level of interest in her without you actually doing/suggesting anything. In that sense it feels vaguely like "could I ask you out sometime" to me.

Yeah, when my bf mouth fucks me, when I ride him, when he fucks me in the ass I'm very conscious I'm a sex object. Once when he raped me, he said that's all I was good for.

nice can I fuck you?

It's frightening that you seem to think this is normal, even worse that you seem to be seeking sexual validation by posting about it on Jow Forums.

Let me guess...BPD?

Heh, not really.

While I do love rough sex, and I love giving my boyfriend pleasure, and we have a pretty degenerate sex life with very little boundaries, I also always know that he loves me and respects me.
It's a game we play, it's letting go and acting like animals, but if he didn't care about my pleasure or he wouldn't stop when I ask him to, I wouldn't let him fuck me this way.

I was born to put my penis inside women but for some reason women don't seem to want me to put my penis inside of them.

Why might this be?

Yep, how can you tell

evolution. Only those fit enough will survive and pass their genes

can I put my genes inside you?

am a guy, cretin.
and obviously I wouldn't accept you if I were a grill either

>am a guy
so...?

I want to find a wife and have a couple of kids, but I either want to commit suicide or exhaust myself through physical activity when I vocalize words directed at a girl. What should I do?

You're textbook.

>this is how fucking basic and pointless the diagnosis is

start loving yourself, practicing a little everyday.
think nice things about yourself, see your good sides and strengths.

I don't understand the logic of those who called a married woman a slut because she wants to have consequence-free sex with her husband. She's married, it's her right and her expectations to have as much sex as she wants, and not get any children she doesn't want out of it. There's no point to marriage otherwise.

Men or women, but what should I talk about to women at the club?

I've been to the club a bunch, but "hey bb u want sum fuk" has never really worked.

Sometimes I talk about sports but that doesn't work either

Why do women have sex and then complain about abortions not being legal?

Who is calling a married woman a slut for fucking her husband? Where?

They have sex because it feels really good.
They complain about abortions not being legal because they don't want to have children and having illegal abortions is dangerous.

Because men expect a healthy amount of sex as is normal to expect and divorce you if they don't get it.

>They have sex because it feels really good.
So what?

Does birth control not exist now?

This isn't worth killing a thread over.
According to Jow Forums I shouldn't be having such a hard time getting a gf.
Literally every Jow Forums meme even though half of them don't matter
>~6/10 from what soc gave me
>Stem student in a non-meme field
>reasonable social circle, including female friends
>pretty sure people like my sense of humor
>big dick
>make a conscious effort to be as good a person as I can.
>pretty fit
>the magical 6'0
>confident or at least not visibly insecure
>not overly emotional
>dress nice
>have pretty cool hobbies
Obviously there's either something I'm not getting here. Would anyone of either gender care to help me out?

Attached: 30a.jpg (600x450, 59K)

>So what?
Nothing. It feels good physically and psychologically. It's one of the most satisfying things human beings can do with relative ease.
Why wouldn't they want to have it?

Plus, in a relationship, it's kind of a requirement. Basically no adult men will date you if you don't want to have sex if not for reproduction.

Men have a lot more to lose if abortions aren't legal

Do you ask girls out? How often?

>Nothing. It feels good physically and psychologically. It's one of the most satisfying things human beings can do with relative ease.
>Why wouldn't they want to have it?
Plenty of people go their whole lives without it. "I want to feel good" is not a good excuse to murder someone.

Why do men have sex and then complain about paying child support?
Two can play at this game.

Explain

>complaining about child support is the same as murdering someone

>Who is calling a married woman a slut for fucking her husband?
user is, when I point out married women don't want unwanted children and want abortions too.

Birth control is abortion. Literally. Birth control works by not letting the fertilized egg implant in the woman's uterus so it gets flushed out with menstruation. If you're one of those "life starts at conception" types, I don't see how you can accept birth control when according to YOUR logic it's exactly the same as medical abortion.

>inb4 condoms
Laughably ineffective and unreliable.

See . If abortions were legal then there'd be fewer unplanned pregnancies

try having hobbies/interests next time

I don’t go out much, only been to a nightclub bout 3 times. Are male bartenders supposed to flirt with customers? I keep getting free drinks. Tips aren’t given in London so it’s not that

Yeah like once every few months. Not cold approaches either, girls I'm at least acquaintances with.

>Birth control is abortion. Literally. Birth control works by not letting the fertilized egg implant in the woman's uterus so it gets flushed out with menstruation. If you're one of those "life starts at conception" types, I don't see how you can accept birth control when according to YOUR logic it's exactly the same as medical abortion.
When does life begin, in your mind?

>Laughably ineffective and unreliable.
lol

not often enough. you are the pursuing sex, it's your job to talk to a lot of women

>Plenty of people go their whole lives without it.
Not really. Very few people die virgins.

>"I want to feel good" is not a good excuse to murder someone.
A lot of people don't consider it murder.

>abortions are murder
Look man I'm happy to debate the time line, but if you're just gonna say that right out of the gate there's no point. Literally for the first couple weeks you can poke it with a needle and turn it into twins. Are you really telling me that at that point a zygote has the same moral value as an 8 month old fetus?

>girl in my apartment
>Seen her a few times
>Talked to her 2 days ago
>We work at the same place
>See her again today
>Chat for a few seconds until I reach her door
>She definitely thinks I'm cute
>Live down the hall from her
>She said she's going to have a lazy day today

How weird would it be if I knocked on her door and asked if she wanted to come over for a movie and my inner intention would be for some fugg

>When does life begin, in your mind?
Depends. If you're restricting it to Earth, roughly 4280 million years ago is the current consensus.

Why do idiots like you think a clump of cells is more valuable than a grown adult? Why should someone's life be ruined either by a child or by lack of sex?

>Birth control is abortion. Literally. Birth control works by not letting the fertilized egg implant in the woman's uterus so it gets flushed out with menstruation.
No it doesn't. The only one that works like that is perhaps copper IUD, and it isn't even its main mechanism of action.

Birth control works in different ways, such as:
>Stopping ovulation (hormonal birth control)
>Blocking the sperm from accessing the vagina (barrier methods)
>Killing the sperm (spermicide)

Birth control ISN'T abortion. It stops fertilisation of the egg.

>Not really. Very few people die virgins.
Plenty of men do.
>A lot of people don't consider it murder.
A lot of people believe in a magical sky fairy too

>Are you really telling me that at that point a zygote has the same moral value as an 8 month old fetus?
What is the exact point where it becomes a person, in your mind?

>Why do idiots like you think a clump of cells is more valuable than a grown adult?
adults are a clump of cells
> Why should someone's life be ruined either by a child
how does having a child ruin someone's life? if they didn't want a child then why were they having sex without protection?
>or by lack of sex?
if lack of sex ruins someone's life then why isn't there laws for voluntary sex with virgins? it's not even half as bad as murdering unborn kids

>lol
People who promote inferior methods like you are the ones who force women to have abortions.

Attached: effectiveness-of-contraceptive_methods.jpg (1152x989, 281K)

>What is the exact point where it becomes a person, in your mind?
I don't think it's an on/off thing, but finding the farthest point where we can confidently say it isn't seems like a productive discussion to have.

Every time I think about relationships my mind says "fuck this." How do I stop this? Should I?

proceed, just accept you don't have 100% chance that she even takes the movie offer

>how does having a child ruin someone's life?
you're forced to take care of something for the rest of your life, you suddenly have a responsibility you never wanted, and you may need to change your goals completely to accommodate this kid

>if they didn't want a child then why were they having sex without protection?
I agree that protection should be used if you don't want a kid. But sometimes pregnancy still happens.

>Plenty of men do.
Not really. Late life virgins are something like 1% of the male population and roughly 0.5% of female population.
Not "plenty".

Stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

From a CDC study.
After turning 25, roughly 90% of men and 92% of women had sex. After 35, roughly 99% of men and women had sex.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Not him and not the same numbers but pic related.
Yes I too am terrified by these numbers.

Attached: virgins.png (1012x667, 72K)

>No it doesn't
Yes it does. Effective birth control, so hormonal birth control, works three ways:

1) Prevent ovulation.
2) In case ovulation occurs, changes the cervical mucus so the sperm can't reach the egg anyway.
3) In case the sperm reaches the egg anyway, if thinnens the uterus so the egg cannot implant itself and gets flushed out with menstruation.

You can see how 3 is problematic. Women are letting a murder occur and they don't even realize it! How should we monitor women's menstruations so we don't let women murder those precious eggs?

I don't take any hormonal contraception at all but my partner uses condoms because we don't want children yet.

Am I still somehow responsible for the murder of my potential children?

Kek that’s not why you born. If that’s all you’re good for what’s gonna happen when you hit 40? Sex is a microscopic part of life. You should be living your real life

>how does having a child ruin someone's life?
Fucker would cost money I could use for myself. At least if I can make profit off it I'd be more accepting, like If I could just sell it to pedos that would be great. Hey it's alive, you never said anything about quality of life.

Stop having sex.

oh... I don't know then. I like motorcycles I guess

when girls go swimming naked, does water get up in your vagina or...

When you go swimming does water go up your asshole?

No. Why should I? I enjoy it. Maybe you should try it sometime.

You'll be responsible when the condom breaks or slips off honey, for not taking an objectively better and more effective method of contraception.

>Hey it's alive, you never said anything about quality of life.
That's because pro-lifers only care about the little shit while it's in the womb. After that it can go fuck itself

So because you "enjoy it" you think that's a valid excuse to commit murder?

These spikes mean the study is not very accurate.
Logically, there would not be a difference between number of 42 and 43 year old virgins, yet there is a huge spike. (0-10%)

true, but let's say a girl is horny and goes swimming, would it get up there then??

This is fine. Both of us are in a position to have a baby now, so it's not like this would be a huge problem (otherwise we'd be using more foolproof birth control).

do you have a sphincter in your vagina?

not her, but yes

I'm petrified of even looking at men in the eyes, I'm so shy. Bit the bullet and told a guy I liked him, turns out he has a gf. I'm now very embarrassed and my heart kinda hurts.

Fucking hell, this is not really a question, just rambling

Do you masturbate?

now you know what guys experience, except we do it 24/7

So after you have a baby you'll stop having sex?

Why can't I just stop eating? I'm not gaining anything except weight from it.

Yeah. It's even worse when you genuinely like the person and it's not some random you're trying to get with.

A girl at work said I look like G.I. Joe. Was that meant as an insult or a compliment?

Alright, this has bothered me forever. What the fuck does it mean when women are either talking to you or trying to get by you and either brush their tits or ass up against you? It always seems like an accidental thing, but they never seem to think too much about it? My coworker just did this. Is she dtf or just doesn't give a fuck? Or worse does she not even care because she doesn't see me sexually or some shit?

Not autistic I swear, I haven't been single for a while.

I think its a bit beta desu.
"Have you got a boyfriend :3 ?"
Versus
"I like you, I want to see you again"

Do you?

WTF? Women do that?

therapy is always an option

nah, it's just you

not feeling loved/safe enough

It literally doesn't mean anything. But if you are attracted to this co-worker, flirt with her. If she reciprocates, good. But simply brushing you with their boobs or ass is almost always accidental. You'll know when it's not.

>nah, it's just you
t. woman

it means she's so comfortable around you, that she comes close enough to -indeed - accidentally brush over you. If it was done by mistake AND not wanted by her, she would become embarrassed.
however in your case, she didn't mind it. This doesn't yet mean she's dtf, but she can become in the future.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY