How to shave without jewlette

Merkur 34C + Feather blades + Proraso shaving cream. Axis powers represent. safety blades have a learning curve. your face will look like a pizza for a few weeks... but that's cuz you never shaved like a gentleman before. you gotta learn your face, learn the direction your beard grows, and get the consistency of your lather just right. after that you will look like james bond 007 smooth as a snake's ass

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tryablade.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Procter_&_Gamble_brands
amazon.com/Feather-Folding-Handle-Razor-Black/dp/B008CF6KMC
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9PnTPIKd3g
youtube.com/watch?v=h-4bhVpfxJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>your face will look like a pizza for a few weeks...

That's what Im afraid of. The learning curve after only using only mach 3.

I just shaved with my brand new safety razor tonight. There is def a learning curve. It is a completely different feel and you don't have to put any pressure on your skin at all. The weight of the head does all that for you.

Shick you fucking nigger. Just use shick.

>Feather blades
Those are pretty sharp, maybe even to sharp.

>there is no learning curve you fucking mongoloid. didn't you have a father?
just remember if you have a baby face shave only downward, if you're a man you can also shave upwards.

what happens if you shave upwards? i cant get a clean shave in the mustache area unless i upshave, but i always end up nicking it.

this happens with bic and gilette razors.

electric shavers are a meme, they barely shave you and take forever.

the sharper the better. sharp = more chance of cuts, less chance of razor burn. dull = less chance of cuts, more chance of razor burn. razor burn is way more annoying than cuts

your skin will toughen up over time in that area and cut less often the more you shave. just be as careful as possible and use a good lather in that area

Just grow out your mustache bro

you can shave upwards. just do it carefully and slowly.

Sharper isn't necessarily better. I got a sampler pack from tryablade.com/ of 20 different blades and the best ones for me were Astra. Some people have more/less sensitive skin which responds better to different blades.

Safety razor is the way to go though, way cheaper after the initial investment (pays itself back in under a year) and the shave is way better.

i prefer the merkur long handle and merkur blades.. that is what my face likes.

Attached: 484964AC-0D00-4BC4-A764-37C22E584007.jpg (749x931, 79K)

>but that's cuz you never shaved like a gentleman before

Why do you have to be a fag about it?

it is all subject to your hair type. try different blades out.

why do you have to point out the fag about it?

You're all newfags.

Also, Gillette is owned by Procter & Gamble
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Procter_&_Gamble_brands

>All these people who dont even know how to fucking shave.
Jesus Christ it makes me happy I was taught how to use a straight razer when I was a kid.

did daddy teach you how to suck his dick too?

Bitch I shave my head too. Not about to even attempt it with that ancient fucking tool...

Been using one of these for years. Ran out of shaving soap and have been using body wash, works damn near just as well.

Attached: 56E0B011-F6AD-4F66-A621-18F2B747863B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

Straight razor is only useful for cock and balls. Otherwise safety razor is a better choice for the face.

a whole generation without father figures has lead us to the place we are all in. this is what happens when a little whiney bitch is not slapped when being a stain as a child. you get sjws and out of control feminism..

based astra platinum user

Merkur is kinda plebblit tier.

I prefer Edwin Jagger built by her majesty.

Attached: EDJ89L-4_1024x1024.jpg (900x900, 41K)

>Using shaving cream
Do people actually do this? It's a waste of money, just dry shave

Shave along the grain, then across, then against.
I had to figure this out by trial and error, my dad never taught me to shave because he's had a beard for the last 35 years.

>Just use shick.
I can store two years worth of shaves in a box the size of a coffee cup. Safety razors are awesome! Use hot water on your face and you don't even need shaving cream. Disposables are crap, always have been and always will be, and they are wasteful as fuck.

I've been using a safety razor for about three months. I still can't stop cutting myself just under my chin. There's some special property to the skin right under my chin that keeps tripping me up. Once I figure it out, it'll be figured out forever, though.

Nice Nippon razor. I've been wanting one of those.

some people have delicate fag skin.

what is that model blade holder called?
i have seen it before. i want to say it is more expensive?

this is my set up.

Attached: D925B5AB-1507-42C7-BF3C-A4487F8426FF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

>shaving with anything but an electric razor
why

I've been using that exact combo for years except for the shaving cream. I didn't cut myself at all with the 34C when I first started because I was careful. You also need to get the Feather blades in the Yellow red packaging not the Black packaging; big difference.
I've bought many safety razors over the years but still 99% of the time use the 34C.

Jesus christ no. This is so bad for your skin. Proraso is shaving soap, not shaving cream. You have to lather it up yourself and a $10 tin of the stuff lasts unimaginably long. Not to mention it's got menthol in it which leaves your face feeling minty and refreshed, and helps to seal your pores so you don't break out after a shave.

Edwin Jagger is nice too. show a pic of your rig

Who /disposablewilkinsonsswords/ here?

Attached: f2361790-b55a-486c-9ab0-370c3a3483e1_1.d5899acd15bb127aca333eb3a44ff31e.jpg (450x450, 53K)

I have a Merkur. Safety razors are tight. I very rarely cut myself. You will save money.

For you pizza face dudes, shaving with a single blade razor will irritate your acne less. Those cheap bic disposables are also better than mach6gorillion for this reason. Electric razors tend to exacerbate acne as well.

Also try using an unscented lotion or some mom/meme oils in place of shaving cream, that shit can dry out and irritate your skin. The only point of that stuff is to reduce friction, so anything that allows the razor to cut the hair but glide across the skin will work.

Neosporin is also great for acne, especially after cutting open your zits when shaving and/or used before bed. Dry your face with clean paper towels after shaving. Shower before bed and change pillow cases every few days, use clean t shirts if you don't have enough pillow cases to have clean ones on deck.

Pic related is more representative of my personality.

Attached: bic.jpg (1663x1185, 64K)

That’s my razor OP, bought it at a shaving store downtown.

Fucking blades go blunt after one day or two if your lucky. Yes, I have tried different double edged blades from basically every producer imaginable.

Plus Gillette fusion power razor gives me a closer shave.

well I guess you're right. I started with derby blades cuz I have sensitive skin, better not use samurai swords. but after a few weeks of pizza face, I tried the sharper blades and my razor burn was gone

Or you can just not buy gillette. No reason to be an autistic purist about shaving.

stop shaving you retards...

Electric is shit. Doesn't close enough and gay razor burn.

Never shave fully against the grain with a safety razor. You should be getting a close enough shave just by going with the grain and MAYBE following up by going sideways on some more angular areas like your neck/jawline. Shaving against the grain will agitate your skin and shaves you *too* close to the point where dirt will get in your pores and you'll break out, and can also get ingrown hairs.

Can I still shave my balls with these?

>bpucott razors
>grow beard
>gg gillette you’ve increased net masculinity

i dry shaved once and the razor had skin remaining on it, kind of looked like dust

feather causes my skin to get hella sensitive but a nice ISRAELI PERSONNA BLUE is top notch

I don't have a rig, I put it on a soap tray like a barbarian. I don't even have a brush. I rarely use shaving cream anyway.

I've been dry shaving for years and my skin is fine. I think may be right.

thanks for the info, i want to try feather blades again. i will look for the yellow red packaging ones.

my man also rock a jagger.
>protip for all the new fellas, since the third world still uses these exclusively the blades from those nations blow away any ones from the western world and are dirt fucking cheap

Got some razor blades, Dorco brand for my weishi.
Feather is trying to goyjin me, so I went with american made stainless steel. Sharp without the tism which means less leaky face afterward

Yes, many hospitals use exactly that to shave a patient.

Yeah it's the dead skin cells on your face. Being able to dry shave without getting a rash is the pink-nipple test for heterosexuals

You should use a straight razor to shave your balls. No, I'm not meming. I use one of these: amazon.com/Feather-Folding-Handle-Razor-Black/dp/B008CF6KMC

You can control the angle better than with a safety razor. Just go very slowly and carefully in the shower, preferably sitting down.

>plebs cant spend the 15 seconds every morning to rehone a straight razor and keep it for LIFE
pathetic

It's kind of like wearing glasses in that you don't realize how damaged your skin is because you don't know anything different.

and you do not cut yourself? you must have the skin of a fuckin titan.

muhle > jagger > merkur

Only the most elite of shaving artisans can go against the grain with feather blades. get gud anons.

I recommend it, very high quality and balanced.

Attached: Snap 2019.01.16 - 001.png (1371x699, 260K)

Irrelevant. The profit margins on razor blades versus machWhatever cartriages isn't even close. If everyone switched to Astra blades, Gillette would fold practically overnight.

I just have soft hair like a raccoon pelt.

see It's not some manliness competition. It's an art that you perfect over time.

I use these and water lol

Attached: carpet-blades-1111.jpg (320x320, 8K)

This. Disposable razors are a jewish trick.

There's other brands of disposables, ya moron. Also, you wanna save money? Get a straight razor and a strop

you should see how blades are made:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9PnTPIKd3g

I hear muhle is good.

Skin type and ethnicity also come into play (different ethnicities have different amounts of subcutaneous fat on their faces, for instance, which changes shave quality given the same blade), and I have a theory that you should use blades manufactured for the home market of wherever your ethnic background is from. At least, that's what worked for my stupid Slav face when I tried Feather, GSB, then settled on Polsilver. Unfortunately, Gillette owns a lot of the blade manufacturers.

Only white people can shave without shaving cream. You probably have African ancestry

lol

Pull out your hairs - no stubble.

>You should use a straight razor to shave your balls.

RIP

Attached: two+walnuts.jpg (700x469, 27K)

I'm not 13, this would take me literally all day, in addition to being massively painful.

Gentlemen, if you are going to shave your balls, give this stuff a try. Sure, it is a product made for niggers, but don't let that stop you from having an ultra-smooth sack. No risk of cutting yourself with this "magic" powder.

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 189K)

Defeating the shave-jew was my first redpill on how society wants us to be obedient, endless consumers.

I also cut my own hair, 000 blade everywhere faded out to an Outliner blade.

Have done both of these for 10yrs+ and have literally saved thousands of dollars.

Just cut off your ballsack - no hair

Attached: images (1).png (326x200, 10K)

Just get any other cartridge like Harry's or schick. Don't listen to the hipsters, DE razors suck. Unless you love spending more time shaving and potentially slaughtering your face to save $20 a year for a meme razor beloved by slavs and redditors.

your theory may hold water. i am German and merkur blades seem to work the best for me. i have so many sample packs and blades i am set for 100 years. i stopped when i felt merkur gave me the best shave with least amount of discomfort. people all seem to love feather here.
but they are so fuckin sharp.

There's an Israeli factory that keeps and maintains machines for making those blades to these days and they have a decent market share. I think the company that sells those is Personna. They also sell them as Super Premium and most grocery stores sell them as generics.

Avoid Israeli razor blades. Go American, British or Japanese.

Attached: ip.jpg (336x458, 36K)

>using shit made by nonwhite subhumans
Buy European only

I ordered this today is it decent? also some cream and a brush

Attached: DSC_0102-_Main-Image_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

> not using a mans straight razor fuck off pussy

You don't need feather blades, I have had plenty of luck with the cheapest blades I can find. You don't need a brush, and you don't need special soap either, use regular bar soap and lather it on with your hands.
If you don't want "pizza face" then apply warm water to your face a few times before shaving, let your face be wet for a few minutes. Shaving after a shower will give you the nicest shaves hands down for this reason.
Don't use aftershave either, rinse all residue off with warm water, not cold, this is important since you want our pores open and not trap residue, another "pizza face" causer.

facial hair has been a symbol of masculinity since time immemorial. by shaving, you are apologizing for your masculinity. trends come and go, but hair is hair, my friend. men grow it on their faces, and women don't.
and neither do most east asians or africans, for that matter. the beard is common ground that all cultures of the occident share. western european, central european, jewish, mediterranean, even some indians, and so forth. the beard is the ultimate symbol of invincibility.
think about it for just a minute. there's nothing masculine about being clean-shaven, much as bic and gillette's marketing people would like you to believe otherwise. contrived fads and trends are irrelevant. the beard is a symbol of masculinity, no matter how much mass media would like you to believe otherwise in their quest to domesticate and make effeminate the modern man.
it should be obvious that the beard (as opposed to being clean-shaven) would be the cultural default in the absence of mass media and other inorganic forces. it must dawn on some of you that shaving your face bald every morning is a rather bizarre ritual. it's not like brushing your teeth. it's not like trimming your hair/beard. there are people who, every day, run a straight razor across their face to remove their most masculine feature above the belt.

a few highlights from the last thread, since tptb saw fit to pitch it into the archive before i had a chance to reply

Attached: zeus.jpg (1840x2800, 2.93M)

P&G probably owns everyone except Feather and Edgewell (makers of Personna, Schick, and Wilkinson) by now.

>The learning curve after only using only mach 3.

Dunno about you burger fags, but normally whatever store brand it is usually has decent alternatives to Gillette's stuff.
I personally use the ones from LIDL.

Not gonna say I haven't nicked myself a couple times but it's really not a worry. Compared to trying to do it with a safety razor or (shudder) cartridge razor it's much safer overall.

This. The places that sell these sell sampler packs. There's a startup selling a really nice razor designed for nigger skin, but that one's overpriced unless you like the design that much.

This only applies if you won't look like a basedboy.

Personna blades are made in Israel, see:
Aftershave feels amazing.

your statement is true and false.. i hate fuckin hipsters. de shaving can actually get you a closer shave. most people do not have the patience or time to fuck with it. i use mach myself in the shower. boom, done. but shaving de with a nice set up and good smelling cream makes women ovulate.

DE is a reddit meme. It works well but it takes about 8-10 minutes for a basic shave. If you have thick hair, add another 3-4 minutes.

Just get another brand of cartridges so you can shave in 1 minute or so like always.

also check this out, you can hone the blades on your cartridge razor and make them last 3-4x as long
youtube.com/watch?v=h-4bhVpfxJM

Is this a fucking shaveclub ad?

I have the Astra's too I use them with a cuthroat for tidying up my bear. They are pretty nice.

You can use a Safety razor and a Shavette. I use the safety for my neck and jaw, and the Shavette to line up everything. Definitely recommend it. They'll both fit on a holder too if you don't use the brush.

Attached: received_956094151266664.jpg (1398x2688, 156K)

Actually not that bad if you can pluck them one by one.
When you grab two or more, then it hurts like hell.

>No reason to be an autistic purist
Where do you think we are friend?

Ironically, Feather is made by the japs, who mostly don't even have to shave.