What the fuck is going on

Alright Jow Forums I actually really don't like you guys (by that I mean I dont agree with most of your ideologies) BUT THIS WTF IS THIS
caldronpool.com/ten-year-old-photographed-with-naked-adult-drag-queen-this-movement-is-out-of-control/?fbclid=IwAR3naN7zDOBu-ioMy84RDWP861bCU2v--pFLgmRoIO0V6t0rcKKcYgHyGWk

Attached: TYO.png (728x496, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=m_i-0g3bNVc
youtube.com/watch?v=wGMQ7wPtjGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's progress, leaf. Weren't you read in?

Attached: canadian-flag-bestiality.jpg (1278x638, 38K)

Welcome, enjoy your stay. You'll be here forever, the ride never ends.
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=m_i-0g3bNVc
youtube.com/watch?v=wGMQ7wPtjGc

Attached: 1539721277658.jpg (657x527, 49K)

Its that nonexistent slippery slope we warned you about.

You fucking pedophobe! If they love each other then who are YOU to say no?

I can't believe bugots like you even exist. Hello. It's 2019, people!

This is the sickest shit I have read over/watched in a long time. This has been in the "news" for a year, but I sort of ignored it.
Watched, cringed, moved on. But when you start looking into any of it at any depth. It's sickening and enraging.
There's vid of the kid dancing in gay bars, too. Getting money from gay old men/pervs. This needs to stop.

Fake and really gay.

>He doesn't know about "minor attracted people"

I do. The mere fact that there's a phrase for it, all by itself is disgusting.
Child molestation now has a catchy, easy to remember acronym.

It's disgusting. It's a redpill so dark it turns black, but it's an important one.

Used to be you would get a beating and tossed in jail for shit like that. Now it is normalized.

We need to have this topic as a continual thread every hour of every day until a large enough group gets mad enough to stop this shit. It will take more than a handful of angry people. It's needs to be powerful and swift.
NOPE! You freaks and weirdos need to go back to whatever sewer you slithered out from.
It's time for this country to start embracing normalcy again.

We need to go back to that. it was quite effective.

Imagine thinking that if one happened to you as an infant, you have to like the other. Also fucking scale for christ sake. Circumcision is awful, but not as bad as this

Agreed. The slippery slope is real, and this shit is what is being pushed now.

Attached: 1542673025583.gif (367x219, 523K)

Now it's time to see if enough people are repulsed by it, or so numb that none of it shocks them anymore.

To look from a religious perspective; the symbol of God's promise to us to never flood the earth again has been allowed to be defiled by degenerates and child molesters.

>a religious perspective

How about no? What do you even mean?

The rainbow is a symbol of God's promise to Noah to never flood the Earth again.
It's a big part of the reason homos cooped it. A thumb to the nose to Christianity because Christianity says being a homo is a sin.

What does this have to do with my post about circumcision being far worse than a supremely rare number of boys dressing like girls?

>no hitler speech for the newcomer.
Faggot.

how it's always from the (((US)))

Attached: americanmen.jpg (1600x1200, 1.19M)

Wrong post, sorry. I was responding to the Swede.
Carry on. I didn't mean to interrupt you while you're talking about baby penises.

There's a little something called ART, you Nazis!

It's not art. It's thinly veiled child molestation.