How strong is isis at this moment in time? Obviously their numbers have thinned down...

How strong is isis at this moment in time? Obviously their numbers have thinned down, but are they building in the shadows?

Attached: 6C1AED0F-9A7B-4A43-ABA3-BBB6DF66F5D3.jpg (826x495, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C8W5s
archive.is/LO2sF
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
youtu.be/XHl1JnQoIWQ
archive.is/O43b2
syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3ubVNtpWFiU
globaleventmap.org
militarymaps.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cx

I mean, they beheaded two Nordic women recently. Other than that their Medieval Theocratic Holy Order seems to be dead.

isis is whatever group the jews or CIA want to be isis. its all an illusion

ISIS is just one group, just yesterday al Kebab went full jihad in Nairobi again.

You mean the two roasties travelling into a shitskin country, I do not believe that counts.

Attached: IMG_20181210_145920.jpg (300x438, 49K)

ISIS is essentially Al Qaeda and will probably be folded back into the latter.

They're getting BTFO. They won't hold any territory soon. That doesn't mean they'll disappear though. Their Caliph is still alive, and they've got sympathizers all over the world. Many of whom are in Europe right now stirring up the local kebabs.

(((ISIS)))

ISIS POSEIDON HEEEEEEEEEEH

Cx in the chat amirite LAMO HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE FUCK IT DOOD

Women don't count.

>Their Caliph is still alive
step 1 of having a caliph is holding a meaningful amount of territory

Was that actually isis? They pretty much claim every murder these days is because of them.

I’d imagine a good 70/80% of Isis would join any islamic group and don’t give a fuck about the difference between the groups ideology’s, they just want to see carnage.

What cx thing homie?

To elaborate, remember when Israel was getting heat for assisting ISIS with medical needs? (((They))) report it as helping Al Qaeda.
>Israel taking care of wounded Al Qaeda fighters
archive.is/C8W5s

Also terrorism analyst Peter Bergen for CNN said "As ISIS gets smaller, for ISIS it actually might be a good idea to ally with al Qaeda, which is now a pretty big organization in Syria," says Bergen. "And unfortunately, that would be a pretty lethal combination."
archive.is/LO2sF

This, it's all a scam.

there is no isis. just a bunch of rebels. those idiots in Europe & UK who drive trucks into people and blow up concerts are just dumb muslim niggers who get tricked by intelligence spooks

ISIS absolutely hates Boko Haram and calls them niggers on twitter. Muslims despise blacks more than whites do.

kek.

Ice Poseidon is a jew bitch

they'll always spring back.

isis practices the purest form of islam. they follow the quran word-for-word. as long as there's devout muslims, there'll be isis-like groups.

when did they catch ice poseidon??

Attached: 1538969063940.jpg (241x202, 7K)

>The Texas educator told Engel he refused to join the combat. He said he intended to find teaching work with ISIS but mostly worked odd jobs, selling food at a concession stand, and was homeless for a time.

here's the latest retarded dumb ass.

Attached: typical idiot.png (946x1016, 302K)

Cx, I bet that lazy goblin is so happy he doesn't have to stream anymore since he's striked

Attached: icegoblin.png (545x767, 316K)

Most probably don't realize they're working for Israel. ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than the Jews, and war against them takes precedence
>the Islamic State needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD

Note the similarities between ISIS' plan and the Yinon (Greater Israel) plan:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

>Texas executes people too so I don’t see a difference
This man has brain damage.

>According to the YPG, a 16-year-old boy from the U.S. identified as Soulay Noah Su was among the alleged terrorists who were trying to carry out an attack on civilians. They said the other captured militants were from Russia, Germany, Ukraine and central Asia.

here is another winner

Attached: isis-captured-kurds-syria.jpg (620x774, 44K)

ISIS wont ever, ever be back. The extremists that were in it will always be cunts, move on to other groups, but ISIS itself is over, because they were a cult based around a prophecy

The prophecy about 'You will unite against a force of 80 flags and under each flag are twelve thousand " is all good, and another middle east conflict could bring that together again, but the real issue is trust.

For a cult to work, the leaders must be trustworthy, claiming that a prophecy is about to be fulfilled, and then it doesn't happen, shows that the leaders didn't know what they were talking about, they weren't true prophets.

For the Zoomers; When someone has a meme like the 'Queen will die on the Jan 5th' and it doesn't happen, do remember how disappointed you were? you remember how meme magic didn't happen, and now your less likely to believe memes like it in the future? Well terrorists have a lower IQ than you do, and they're even more disillusioned than you.

Probably something to do with the chicken.

So anyone can join? Like if im about to get captured by ISIS, can i just pretended i was looking for them and wanted to join? Whats ISIS veiw on white and black people anyway

Attached: ilibnxbfmu111.jpg (1440x988, 89K)

reducing to meme status like al-Qaeda before them.

there must be like some underground recruitment that all these retards. They seem to take anyone who has a pulse, cause these guys who travel to Syria are like the bottom of the barrel

I always though al-Qaeda was just a phony group created by cia niggers so they could blame 9/11 on someone

As long as Islam exists ISIS, or something similar, will always have legons of fresh recruits.

Attached: 1542072807591.png (499x680, 681K)

Taliban is more active and bigger than they were a year after 9/11 when they initially got btfo by the US.

This

how strong?
that depends on how much money israel is paying them.

Can you stop being a nigger?
Jihad is perfectly acceptable.
What happened to "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure"?
If there was no concept of Jihad, there would be no Palestine or movement against Israel in general.
Jihad is a very important concept that when used properly can give you many freedoms, rather than taking freedoms away.

Pretty much all of them have returned to their host nations and are most likely waiting to spazz out.
There are at least 70 of them in Norway alone according to PST. Assume there's at least as many per capita in your country too.

Pleasant dreams.

I did too, but something fucky is afoot. I think that's why ex cia Michael Scheuer testified to congress that he would "dump the Israelis tomorrow," years ago, and congress seemed very concerned about how prevalent his mindset was among his cia peers. Vid related: youtu.be/XHl1JnQoIWQ

Also related, I suspect:
>Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'
archive.is/O43b2

the correct form is "glow in the dark cia niggers", you uneducated fuck.

Is that fucking Ice Poseidon?

>he refused to join the combat
That's what all of them say despite them taking selfies with AKs and RPGs at the frontlines and posting on twitter.

I think you're confusing some of those people with K*rdish sympathizers.

Sadly.

Oh not at all, we have several almost celebrity islamists who supported IS, traveled to Syria, got busted posting selfies with AKs and still claimed they were doing humanitarian work.
Those 70+ are walking free today, although I assume or at least fucking hope they're under some heavy surveillance.

Isis is literally CIA members cosplaying as BIG SCARY MIDDLE EASTERN TERRORISTS in the desert.

ISIS caught Ice Poseidon??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

/thread

every other weeks is all
>Is isis done for? Isis is the ropes!
then a week later its all
>isis make massive push with blitzkrieg surprise attack!
>Isis pops up Kazhnaaizstan!

He’s getting iced

a lot of scholars and professors use 'cia nigger'

Oh yeah, the white helmets. Still, I know some of those are technically not ISIS but part of Al-Nusra/HTS.

Nope, no posing with white helmets. Bonafide fucking terrorists in full muslim suits part of the group Profetens Ummah (The Prophets Ummah). "Humanitarian work", not creating narratives for the cameras.

when they started panicking about Assad headed their way, their charade was over

Didn’t you see that fucking huge rampage he went on?

Attached: 79BC799E-4E99-4A2A-8B8D-197A772CF279.jpg (1227x1125, 163K)

In terms of territory, ISIS holds little.
They've got a pocket (ONE and only ONE) in Syria that isn't being destroyed because Kurds are fags who want an excuse for the US to stay and thus won't let the Syrians take the territory themselves.
There is a pocket that borders Israel in Egypt's Sinai.
There is a tiny bit in Libya I think and maybe a tiny bit in Yemen.
And there is also a small pocket in Afghanistan.
If you see them on the news, it's memeshit, don't listen to it.
It's the equivalent of a school shooting or some other act to gain 15 minutes of fame.

No, I don't watch his content.

Killed 7 people then fled to Syria.

Please tell us more about something you have zero actual knowledge of...

>full muslim suits
blacavas and black clothing is not explicitly muslim
and
>profetens ummah
ok i did not know norway had there own special group
thanks for the info

Try harder, faggot.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING NIGGER
CHECK THE LIVEMAPS IF YOU DONT TRUST ME
syria.liveuamap.com/

Traditional goatfucking gear with AK/RPG in one hand and the other pointing up.
That group is tiny, but ISIS supporters, the leader is serving 9 years prison for recruiting for ISIS.
Inspired and learned their shit from bong imams.

Additionally, the main cast is born and raised in Norway. So it only proves that they're not fucking compatible with modern western society.

This. Funny song about the NFL and ISIS is you want a laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ubVNtpWFiU

Attached: isisgator.jpg (591x326, 77K)

Try not to take things so seriously.

Triggered like a female. You believe this bullshit .com website??? Are you really this dense?

>modern western society
I dont think tranny shit is good either desu

Thanks bong, I feel better now.

There are other livemap websites. Fuck off.
globaleventmap.org
militarymaps.info

What the fuck is that Ice Poseidon?

Neither do I. Luckily they're like 0,02% of modern society and most of them will kill themselves before they hit 30.

i gotta jump back to the black guy from texas
>A Texan who is believed to have sent his resume to the Islamic State has been captured in Syria, according to U.S.-backed fighters.
>NBC News reported last year that Clark's resume was found at a house in Iraq and was later obtained by the Program on Extremism at George Washington University. In a cover letter, Clark said he was hoping to obtain a job teaching English to students in territory seized by ISIS.

he sent a resume

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
Fuck niggers
Fuck spics
Fuck faggots
And most of all
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: IMG_2659.jpg (1242x586, 120K)

Thinking isis is al queda...holy shit

this is the only answer

>.org
>.info
I can make a similar website in 10 minutes for < $10, and you would believe it :D

Good.

Attached: 3B7A5A6A-B55F-45AB-B832-D574FE31E2C8.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

or AL CIA da

ISIS started in Iraq as AQI after Zarqawi pledged his loyalty to Osama Bin Laden in 2004. They have since splintered into ISIS and others but as user said they'll probably just fold into another cause now that ISIS has lost it's enchantment.

Oops

TTD

I think Islamic terrorists have decided that the West is going to collapse anyway so just sit back and wait.

Sam Pepper is a rapist.

LGBTTD

u wot

Attached: 20E2DC7D-E30B-49E4-8955-1B93CE6C37A2.jpg (1579x1125, 246K)

The one where you get the fuck out and back into your containment sub plebbit.

Okay link that shit nigger and take a picture of you editing it. I'll wait. I'm curious as to how someone could pull this off as you've stated.

Is that Ice Poseidon?

why speculate?

ask the traitors at the CIA or closet fag graham

>isis besidehim

There's no such thing as ISIS. It's just a rebranding of Al Qaeda which was a manufactured bogeyman by the Jews. Mossad and Army Special Forces train Arab mercenaries who work for the Zionists and overthrow governments, commit acts of terror, etc.

hahahah fuck

Easily provable. Just remember that isis NEVER attacks Israel.

why this post again. you not see they live in blocks of commie. LMAO

threads like these are why ice will never be unbanned on twitch. i bet the cucks at twitch share screenshots of this shit and say "this is his community, this is why we can't let him back"

They control an area approximately 3 x 6km2. Only a matter of time. These countries impacted by the rise of ISIL will never allow it to happen again. The response even to copy cats will be brutal and immediate.

ISIS accidentally attacked the jews then apologized to them.

only the women are left to spread the word.

Attached: isisnew2.jpg (615x1208, 85K)

Good.