I hope Gillette burns

Time to join dollar shave club

Attached: gburn.png (613x252, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/345639/jewish-buddies-who-founded-dollar-shave-club-cash-in-with-1b-unilever-deal/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hechsher
youtube.com/watch?v=oNKoq2PPKdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're owned by Unilever, which is just as bad in many ways.

forward.com/news/345639/jewish-buddies-who-founded-dollar-shave-club-cash-in-with-1b-unilever-deal/

Is shaving a jewish meme?

Cartridges are.

Jews don't actually shave so not really but mass marketed consumer brands are all jewish memes

dollar shave club is owned by jews

burn nigger burn

Attached: dad.jpg (267x300, 10K)

DSC is just dorco at mark up. Just buy direct from them instead.

every single major company is owned by jews
time to learn a craft.

Only Straight Razors and Safety razors are Jow Forums approved.
Everything else is pozzed.

it's unhealthy and gay

probably, in a way it is, shaving vs trimming, could be shaving symbolizes the cuting of the babys benis, while not shaving symbolizes uncut benis, meaning just trimmed

Dollar shave club supports trannies and faggots so fuck then too

>Be jew

Attached: when-dad-amp-039-s-a-jew_o_2990489.jpg (939x720, 728K)

this

After watching Gillettes video I am sorry but I have to agree. Men could be doing a lot better. We dont hold eachother accountable enough for taking these actions that we all know are wrong. If we stopped eachother from bullying and sexually harassing women it wouldn't happen anymore. Its been a good run men, but is what we are today the best we're going to get? You want to settle for being almost the best a man can get? Not me, I want to be the best a man can get, and any true man would say the same. Lets do this!

they want an enslaved bald headed race.
so all the clean shaven bald heads are ideal goyim slave. usually an indicator of jew slave.
which is funny cause all those neo-nazi boot wearing skinheads took the slave look as a style for a bit.

that video has dropped at least 200k dislikes, as well as 500k comments. not joking.

>not shaving with a straight razor

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes

>not just buying hairclippers and having perma stubble year-round and saving lots of money at the same time

Attached: best_hair_clippers_-_wahl_lithium_power_hair_clipper.jpg (2000x1125, 97K)

i think youtube is in on it. has to be. how else can you delete downvotes.

stop shilling the kike shave club

honestly after the shit gillette pulled i say fuckin buy em

God I love the free market.

Nope.
Jewish owned, and just as bad as Gillette

Heres what you do, get a Merkur futur (or equivalent, the patent expired so their are replicas for 18 bucks instead of 70) and a 100 pack of feather blades for 25 bucks. 50 bucks and your shaving all year.
German steel, Nippon blade. The way it should be.

Attached: nullxnull.png (784x489, 114K)

This has been my method for nearly a decade now. Women love stubble and I love not having to deal with the hassle of shaving or managing a beard. Literally 5 seconds of swiping an electric razor across my face and I'm good to go.

>stops buying gillette
>buys bounty, head and shoulders, old spice, mr clean, pepto bismol, crest.

Damn.. that mach3 was a good razor..
fucking shills... imma stop shaving

Attached: 9FED08D5-8815-4628-AD3C-E581D34D52AC.png (317x293, 45K)

truth

Attached: wasted yo.jpg (1534x1387, 156K)

so they're progressive too!!!

>I hope Gillette burns
it's one brand from one of the largest companies in the world. don't bank on it

Even the Kosher markings (k and u wrapped in a circle) are on almost every single food (that actually is Kosher).

>Heres what you do, get a Merkur futur (or equivalent, the patent expired so their are replicas for 18 bucks instead of 70) and a 100 pack of feather blades for 25 bucks. 50 bucks and your shaving all year.
>German steel, Nippon blade. The way it should be.
I've been running this safety razor and blades for the past 3 years, nice

too bad I have a beard right now and only shave below my adams apple

This

dat bait 8/10

this

you underestimate our power

Attached: 1543045612979.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

Yeesh
I'm still okay with trimming anyways.

I've been here for years and every day I'm amazed.

Honestly I love this. I mean, soibois don't shave, so they can't really support the product.

Men who do can switch.

My first time posting on Jow Forums and I get on the front page wtf

Stfu faggot

How about Harry's?

Btw I'm not a new fag just first post

>be normie
>think you're subversive
>use the shave jew
>get upset by kikes that are trying to make shekles by shilling progressive bullshit
>not realize that the biggest offense they comitted against you was to make you think that you didn't have a choice

Any of you retards that don't know what a straight razor is needs to buy one and slit your own throats with it.

Attached: HereYouDumbFaggots.png (988x612, 364K)

You dumbasses might aswell stay with gillette, do some research or do nothing at all, useless fucks.

Agreed. I full shave occasionally when I need to look the part, but average days stubble is good enough

This
But only sometimes
Getting a nice clean shave can feel good and refreshing on my face

Too much text. Just say it.

>Harry's

It's just as pozzed as Gillette. At this point just stick to Japanese shaving products just to be sure.

Attached: ((((Harrys))))).png (493x963, 227K)

This. My dad taught me to use this based method and never touched a #MeToo razor

Mark Dice

Actually that is the Orthodox union, just one " brand" of companies that certifies Jewish ritual preparations in food. In called a hechsher. (Pronounce as heck-sure)
Their are hundreds of this, the o u is just the largest. Stuart looking at your salt and plastic wrap and aluminum foil now. They have then also. But Jewish kosher laws only apply to food. Stuff that isn't eaten isn't good so the laws of kashruth dont apply to aluminum foil, yet they still have a hechsher. The companies still paid the Jewish companies money to use their Jewish trademark basically. But it's not food, so why would these companies owned by Jews be paying other Jews for things they dont need?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hechsher

Attached: 2018-12-11 14:08:15.jpg (1080x1620, 493K)

Or just buy a 12 pack of si gle blade bids for 3 dollars and make them last a year.

Why don't you guys learn to wet shave and buy ten years worth of blades for like a nickel?

>kosher tax redpill for anons who weren't aware of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=oNKoq2PPKdU
typical kikes, nickle and dime you at every turn

where my bic buddies at?

Attached: bicb388.jpg (488x488, 48K)

anyone here shave with a straight razor? how difficult is the switch? are there any benefits to it once you get used to it?

Attached: 20190116_161612.png (426x480, 255K)

I bought a stainless steel safety razor and 250 blades 5 years ago and still have ~50 blades left and they are cheap as fuck. Stop getting jewed and shave for fucking less than a penny.

That is pretty stereotypical of (((them))) and kinda explains why dollar shave club now advertises on pretty much every possible JewTube channel with sponsored videos.

Oy vey

This is fucking gay and metrosexual. You're basically saying let's all be George Michael instead of George Washington or James Bond. The only acceptable facial hair is beard or mustache. Anything else is fucking gay and trying to cover up your no chin F. Chuck Todd ratface.

>digits
Elk have antlers.
Lions have manes.
Men have beards.
If you want to throw away what God gave you due to social pressures knock yourself out.

Attached: zuzkerberg.jpg (542x399, 22K)

I don't get it, why would you pay for 6-blade cartridges a month when 1 blade cartridge lasts like 6 months if you shave once a week?

You know you can buy razors without a "club" you faggot. Get a double sided razor - Viking razor's The Godfather is a good one - and then buy razors, and fuck the (((club)))

So you've been a faggot for nearly a decade now?

>using the sharp jew

this

No, that's shaving cream. Stop using it and razors last for years.

archive.is/y2Pjl

Attached: 8_yr_handle_14_month_razor.jpg (1125x3605, 739K)

>being this schizophrenic

yes, they have many gloablist douche bags

Attached: Strive Masiyiwa (Clinton Foundation).png (672x980, 328K)

FUCK KIKES AND ADVERTISERS FUCK YOU

Just buy a straight razor you can sharpen yourself and use barsoap instead of cream you faggots.

FUCK YEAH. I was posting to support them all day yesterday, glad to see it caught on!

shill thread

This right here. Or straight razor. Lasts much longer.

NOOooo..

Attached: 1485425542780.jpg (675x675, 69K)

shaving should be only for men that can forge and sharpen their own blades

Holy fuck that's disgusting, stop being a nigger and buy a new razor

Attached: 1532306082841.gif (300x225, 1.59M)

Its not shaving cream, its moisture.

Water corrodes away the edge, if you shave dry then a blade will last a long time. It feels terrible though.

Attached: Hitler and Worf.png (840x683, 702K)

if god didn't want us to have beards they wouldn't keep growing back.

das riiite.
Close shave is bad for your skin and a sign you are an enslaved wagecuck.
>mfw big boss stubble.

# shaveforher

Time we fought off toxic masculinity

All shit products

Head and shoulders makes you bald.

>not buying a $40 set of hair clippers and learning how to use them
>not getting a straight razor and learning how to use it

You are right us men need to start holding faggots accountable for being faggots when they know that its wrong to be a faggot.

pretty substantial stuff, damn.

Completely agreed. We should pay single mothers to stay home and let them hire a baby sitter so they can go to party.
We should stop violent sports and instead we should promote equality and love!
We should have sex with man at least once a year to show that we are not CIS bigots.
We should demolish religion and instead we should sing the song of love.
We can do better gentleman.

Bics are good. You can touch them up with a leather strop, or even a glass mirror.
But the strop makes a better sap.

I wonder what ancient humans did. There have been studies that show women prefer the 3 days after shaving look. This suggests there is maybe some biological aspect to it. Women certain don't like the clean-shaven look. This is just pure marketing by companies like Gillette so that they could sell blades with "an even closer shave".

Once you remove the need to shave closely, I wonder if just a de razor and water would be enough to shave, focusing not on getting as close as possible, just enough to look neat.

Ancient humans didn't have razors. They had sharp rocks. Maybe they just used them.

shaving my pubes in solidarity with Dollar Shave Club

Fuck Gillette.

So, permanent stubble is racist bigoted sexist and misogynist now?
I was doing it before it was cool.

this

Attached: jew judge destroys florida.png (981x662, 110K)

I finally watched the stupid advert and my conclusion is it's inspirational.
Stop being whiny faggots
If it wasn't for the backdrop of #meetoo nobody here would bat an eyelid

most native tribes have no facial hair. african. natives to south america. new guinew

Hah fags I'll enjoy my Chad thundercock mid fade

To think there are people out there paying other people to write comments on this shithole is fucking hilarious.