Rothco, our surplus clothing?

if ya need cheap surplus why not go with /OurGuys/
>pic very related

Attached: rothcobased.jpg (1060x1072, 151K)

They put the nigger in an orange jump suit. Good choice.

I love their gloves but they wear out a little too fast for the price.

I always wear my Rothco airforce pilot outfit. I get free booze at the bar. they tell me "thank you for your service" and I tell em "thank uncle sam"

Crye precision is much better than any shit Rothcuck puts out

i guess they thought it was only fitting, honestly probably just some trustee
im more of a skd tac guy for gloves little more form fitting for good pistol control

Pilled

This seems like a Jow Forums topic. They've probably put many different brands under heavy use.

agreed i just got some, le01 pants from them, highly recommended

figured it was a little too racey for Jow Forums

>too racey
No such thing. Last I heard Jow Forums just cemented Arkansas as the deerfucking state and they still theorize and debate on optimal ways to fuck ballistics gel. It's almost professional in a twisted way only Jow Forums can pull off.

They have their own segment of Jow Forumstards called gearqueers who only talk about shit like this all day it's kind of fun.

fpbp

>ten seconds of Googling
>Every. damn. time.

>$200 pants with built-in promotion pads

You played yourself

ITT: faggot fat-tards try to dress each other

Attached: 3906002334.jpg (533x754, 340K)

well then i guess ill drop it by for their eyes to enjoy

Attached: rotchoman.jpg (600x1153, 58K)

>a rothco thread on Jow Forums

jesus christ

Attached: handle.png (651x739, 612K)

anyone else here love to wear their rothco airforce pilot uniform while they ride their horse through the neighbors yard at 2 AM?

lol

>cheap surplus
Nigger, you missed the entire object of the thread

Attached: Almost.png (384x390, 175K)

this man knows
only the highest of china made cheapness

I also love to wear my Rothco™ clothes while driving my Toyota™ and eating burgers from Burger King™

jesus this fucking glow in the dark shilling

how ironic coming from that flag, wanna try again vadim?

Attached: slav.jpg (640x713, 139K)

> 1953 in a small loft on Great Jones Street in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, Milton Somberg began Rothco, then known as Morris Rothenberg & Sons. Dealing with used clothing and World War II army surplus, the business grew, settling in a larger warehouse on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. When used military goods became scarce, Rothco became manufacturers, eventually becoming the country's largest supplier of military clothing and gear to the commercial market.