Why is cheating bad?

I've cheated on all of my ex's, none ever found out

Why is this frowned upon? Also how the fuck do people actually trust each other in a relationship? It's SOOO EASY TO CHEAT.

Holy fuck, your partner can absolutely adore you and text you every day and you can literally swipe on tinder, get a girl, and fuck her the next day while your SO thinks you're at the gym or something.

If this is what "cheating" is, 20 minutes of humping with a stranger, take a shower and kiss your SO like nothing happens, what the fuck is the big deal?

Furthermore, I'm a dude. Girls get showered with attention EVERY DAY meaning it's even easier for them!

Am I missing something? "trust" just seems like a cuck concept desu

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>announcing your report
Reported

>how the fuck do people actually trust each other in a relationship?
Trusting doesn't mean thinking "My SO couldn't get laid anyways", or "if my SO cheated he couldn't hide it from me", it measn thinking "my SO won't try to get laid with someone else in the first place"
You probably won't be too familiar with the concept because the only people who trust you will be gullible retards
it's real easy to do all sorts of shit

>My SO couldn't get laid anyways", or "if my SO cheated he couldn't hide it from me",
People are only as loyal as their options.

> "my SO won't try to get laid with someone else in the first place"

This is incredibly irrational, illogical and stupid. Who actually believes shit like that?

People who are able to form emotionel binds with each other lmao

Bait harder faggot.

>emotional bonds

You mean the woman putting on an act and the guy taking her seriously? Yeah emotional bonds ok lol

A-are you me, user? I'm OP from
Is it just sex to you? I'm interested if you know why you do it. Thanks

in love with a girl. would never fuck anyone else because i want her and only her. maybe you’re not ready for a relationship OP

how is it easy to cheat?

It's not even easy for most people to get laid with one person let alone 2.

You're a sociopath, so you're life is guaranteed terrible no matter what you do.

You're correct OP, but rather its if your relationship with your SO is intimate and routined enough for them to truly suspect it and/or the information the other person you fucked now has and might (though unlikely) spread.

If you care about her yet lack understanding and intimacy, don't cheat because it is not worth the smallest risk of her finding out. She will probably eventually figure it out if she isn't permanently in this state of immaturity.

If you care about her AND understand her, don't cheat because of the smallest risk, and also because she will probably figure it out.

Risks of finding out:
1. Person you slept with may transfer the information unknowingly or knowingly to your SO through ways you can't imagine
2. Your sexual habits in bed may be reset and she will subconsciously realise
3. Your daily mannerisms become more automatic, she will suspect why

In any case, your SO will basically be your nemesis in the social structure, and holds valuable power over you. Someone who has fair evidence (and the surrounding information to make it complete evidence) that you are evil can make your life a living hell in the future.

You're completely right desu, most people are sheeplets that put on a show, but let me ask this:

Why is it worth it for the sake of sexual pleasure? All the risks associated I have mentioned above, when you can either control yourself or satisfy yourself on your own.

Take them out of the equation, why is it worth the risks of tainting a reputation that can potentially exist untainted for such a stupid reason?

OP you might aswell have an open relationship if you just want to fuck with different girls all the time

This, except the other in the "open relationship", even if they are trustworthy or some other shit, will STILL have power over you.

Grow up and stop using people OP

Cheating is frowned upon because it's a breach of trust and the ultimate betrayal in a relationship.
You promise your partner you are not going to fuck anyone else, then you do it.

>Also how the fuck do people actually trust each other in a relationship?
My husband and I love each other a lot. We care about each other, we're always there for each other, we care about our marriage and the promises we made for each other.
I trust him because he never gave me a reason not to.

I'll answer you with a question:

Why do you want to be in a "formal"/"serious" relationship ?

>To hangout? To party? To have some to talk? To feel appreciated?
I assume You have friends (both male and female) for that.

>To bang some ass?
You said it there is tinder, or a "massage parol"

I think that you should grow some balls and be honest, say that you want an "open relationship" (or whatever) and deal with the consequences.

>in b4 Herp derp white knight
It is not just a matter of "trust", it's about respect for your self and for your "SO".

In the opposite scenario:
>Would you mind to cheated on? Or be tricked or lied in another aspects of your life (not just sexually)?

If the answer is "yes, i would be pissed if lied to", then I think that you are being a duchebag and a pussy, if you don't want to be in a relationship you shouldn't invest in it.

>Why is breaking my partners trusts and expectations bad?
>Why is trust so valued in a society that is built on the foundations of trust
Im sure you're baiting but some people really are this retarded

Attached: You hear it too, dont you. The voices..gif (384x239, 3M)

>society that is built on the foundations of trust

People don't trust each other, that's the reason we have locks, passwords, and guns

The foundation of our society is to have:
Respect from our "friends", fear from our foes

the problem maybe isn't having more sexual partners but the fact that you can't tell the person "hey i need more sexual satisfaction and more partners, are you alright with that?". that's the issue. respect and be open if you don't want to hurt people. you eat something, you clean the dish. if everyone was polyamorous there would be a lot of dirty dishes. anything good comes from trust. how the hell can you have a real conversation with a person if you aren't totally open and not hiding anything? you're just going to have small talk.

bait or not people really be thinking like this nowadays

If you dont think cheating is wrong in some form, then why bother coming here asking this question?

To me right and wrong are not absolutes - each person has their own values.

To clear your conconsience about this, why not start relationships just agreeing not to be mutually exclusive and agree to see other people? You would be suprised that girls are ok with this - so long as you tell them up front.

>It's SOOO EASY TO CHEAT
Yes it is but there is a large segment of the world's population intent on keeping their word and they find it easy to honor an agreement. Look no further than a classroom, most will not cheat on a test but some will. Most will not steal an item from a store even if no one is around but for some, they have no problem taking what is not theirs, justifying it with contempt for the foolish shopkeeper that didn't take precautions. Most prefer to treat people with respect even knowing there are some like you OP that don't. Most that promise to pay will do everything in their power to pay and there are some that never intended to pay and revel in their enrichment at the expense of others.

>You would be suprised that girls are ok with this - so long as you tell them up front.

Of course girls are OK with this, they never date exclusively themselves unless no one wants them!

I still haven't seen a solid reason why entering an emotional jerk fest of an "open relationship" is the same as just pumping and dumping women that come your way, the former benefits women more, the latter men

Jesus this world really is cucked. It's truly kill or be killed with these cunts

If you want a reason why cheating is bad, overpopulation is your answer - just look at the black american communuty.

>so long as you tell them up front
I think for OP that would not be satisfying. He came here to brag about his ability to deceive. Its not really about sex anyway, its about how good it makes him feel to trick and that makes him superior to all the unsuspecting fools.

Not buying what you are trying to sell

Some people are just emotionally broken due to developmental issues or brain defects, that's the case with people with narcissistic personality disorder, you can actually find common structural defects in the brains of narcissists. So really, if you can't understand something this simple and obvious by yourself, no one can explain it to you. The parts of the brain dealing with empathy are just not functional in your case, and the part of being human that would answer your question is simply off-limits to you, you lack that component of humanity, that's what you're missing here.

Attached: tumblr_lh7qjzOEiY1qd9z3y.jpg (400x294, 20K)

>I've cheated on all of my ex's, none ever found out
>
>Why is this frowned upon? Also how the fuck do people actually trust each other in a relationship? It's SOOO EASY TO CHEAT.
>
>Holy fuck, your partner can absolutely adore you and text you every day and you can literally swipe on tinder, get a girl, and fuck her the next day while your SO thinks you're at the gym or something.
>
>If this is what "cheating" is, 20 minutes of humping with a stranger, take a shower and kiss your SO like nothing happens, what the fuck is the big deal?
>
>Furthermore, I'm a dude. Girls get showered with attention EVERY DAY meaning it's even easier for them!
>
>Am I missing something? "trust" just seems like a cuck concept desu

>I've cheated on all of my ex's, none ever found out
>
>Why is this frowned upon? Also how the fuck do people actually trust each other in a relationship? It's SOOO EASY TO CHEAT.
>
>Holy fuck, your partner can absolutely adore you and text you every day and you can literally swipe on tinder, get a girl, and fuck her the next day while your SO thinks you're at the gym or something.
>
>If this is what "cheating" is, 20 minutes of humping with a stranger, take a shower and kiss your SO like nothing happens, what the fuck is the big deal?
>
>Furthermore, I'm a dude. Girls get showered with attention EVERY DAY meaning it's even easier for them!
>
>Am I missing something? "trust" just seems like a cuck concept desu

Attached: a02221c2c42666910773e3b8e4d99ed4--spider-meme-funny-spider.jpg (236x177, 11K)

>The parts of the brain dealing with empathy are just not functional in your case, and the part of being human that would answer your question is simply off-limits to you, you lack that component of humanity, that's what you're missing here

So it's not my fault I can fuck 3 girls in one day and play them all and feel 0 remorse?

Fucking awesome!

Because you are just a asshole.

>it's just a thinly-veiled woman hate thread
Ah, you act like a sociopath but you're just recycled Jow Forums.

Who hurt you, user?
It's ok, you will find your other half, I promise.

Why do women fuck benevolent misogynists and woman haters all the time then? Shouldn't women stay clear from people who think lesser of them?

Or is this perfectly and natural for men to physically, spiritually and financially dominate and exploit history. The ancients weren't stupid ya know

>user was never loved by anyone and didn't learn what love actually means
>he thinks it's all about sex
Lmao, it's like you're still an incel mentally.

You know, you sure address the whole of life pretty cavalier for someone who hasn't yet broached 30 years on this planet.
Jussayin'

And again, it's funny because you claim to be all edgy and detached but you rear up in immediate defense if anyone contradicts you.

Your point kind of caves if you need us to validate it for you, and none of us do.
Oh, and nice trips

You trust your employer to pay you for your work and your bank to cash that check and the store to accept that cash and if some one robs you for the police to arrest them and the courts to enforce justice. Trust is a huge factor in your daily life.

Its less trust and more fear of consequences

In legitimate societies that actually understood women the punishment for adultery and affairs was stoning and death or the fear of being smitten by God

Imagine that. The only thing that'll keep a woman from leaving her man is the fear of being struck down by a divine being.

The west devolved from the traditional old societies. I can't wait for the revolution to happen, society falls to shit and men just fuck over the feminists and instill a new order. Ya'll had this shit coming, fuck you

>serial cheaters hate monogamy
Every time

cbf reading bait thread but bad and good are social constructs/concepts they dont exist outside society so if ur a psychopath (u if u arent baiting) then nothing is wrong with it from your perspective and I doubt u would understand anyone elses perspective without empathy.