About $3 a bag for Bic

Come home white man. Pic related has always been the official shaving tool of White Male Supremacy.

Attached: Bic.jpg (650x650, 25K)

This is what I use. No shaving cream, just a single blade bic and water. Best way to shave.

This the new thread?

those razors are fucking awful you're a nigger drop real money on a nice razor that can be used for a long time vs disposable you absolute fucking nigger you're so cheap, and niggery

If you need a safety razor, Bic is what you are looking for. Bic doesn't judge you if pump and dump. We also understand that western women have cone un-slapped.

So if you are ready to boycott Gillette and you need a smooth shave, buy a bag of Bic.

Attached: af0be516-0586-4369-a849-fd7e4caee790._SL300__.jpg (300x300, 5K)

That's right friend. You sound like a real man.

What a chump. Why don't you tell us where uncle Bob touched you, fag.

These things are literally deadly.

>not letting your beard grow like Allah intended

It also helps the dutch economy i guess

Don't use disposables razors regardless of brand. Those things are so wasteful.

I usually go even cheaper and get the generic brand disposable razors. I’m probably going to try one of those straight razors soon because I’ve never cut myself while shaving.

They've been cheaper for.....ever!

Not all of us have rivers full of trash and dead ladyboys. Some of us have functional cities and nations. Keep your trap shut, seamonkey.

>not having a beard a dropping a few bucks for a line up

>using plastic shit to give yourself ingrown hairs
literally buy a nice razor, and keep it up only white trash, and niggers would use plastic disposable megacorp jew merch, and call others kikes for not using it

Why? Bic is french.

Why would I buy that when I could buy 100 double edge blades for $10?

What is "Bic" in english?

Allah is great indeed.

Shit. Just use a lawn mower

What a retard. Your plastic will end up somewhere regardless but go ahead keep buying your plastic trash.

Those things will scrape you face off. A de safety razor is much better.

lower chance of aids than being a fag
lower chance of suicide than being a tranny

seems like theyre safer

Come home white man

Attached: FullSizeRender2.jpg (1512x2016, 762K)

>autism razor
yeah just no

Equate Twin Blade Plus Disposable Razors, 12 count $1.88 at Walmart

Attached: hjlhlh.jpg (545x574, 20K)

Those are actually good, got one as a gift about 2 years ago. I don't get any pulling, irritation, cuts/knicks and I just use it with barbasol like I use to use with cartridge shavers. You don't need the brush and soap.

Based BIC

Attached: Untitled111.png (285x400, 225K)

Yeah for your sparse soft down beard, WUSS. I have a full wire brush of a beard so I use GILETTE. THE BEST A MAN CAN GET. ITS A FRENCH NAME. You’re a fucking MRA SNOWFLAKE EAT MY SHIT

fucking love it, what's the name ?

Triggered

Attached: superthumb[1].jpg_t=1450634448.jpg (300x250, 56K)

Thats only good for trimming

Just use an electric razor, you'll get much more out of your money anyway

>buzzwords

Maggard slant head. Can be had with a handle for like 20 bucks. I just switched to one recently and its perfect for me, I have pretty thick facial hair.

Attached: 1490638596963.png (700x1217, 1.02M)

friendly reminder you can shave yourself like a SS soldier RIGHT NOW by using a shavette

Attached: shavette.jpg (355x316, 15K)

Getting my cone slapped is my fetish

Attached: serveimage.jpg (199x253, 11K)

That is the official razor of niggers and wetbacks.
Bic is for White Men

FUCKING OATH YOU ARE TRIGGERED, INCEL LOSER.

I haven’t regularly shaved my face with a razor in 3+ years, just trim it down to stub with electric.

I’ve shaved once or twice with razor in that time and it made my face extremely red and itchy to the point where I will never do it again. That can’t be good for your skin.

I chortled

bic lighters are still top shelf

Attached: bic.png (891x376, 24K)

i don't know what you are talking about. I shave smooth with a DE no problem, I just have a weird grain pattern on part of my face so I don't like to shave everyday since it can get pretty irritated

I just use scissors.

Qlsomsome lady was just on the radio claiming all pissed off people are men and it wont matter to the sale of razors because women purchase 90% of household items.

Household items are a huge umbrella. How many of you guys have your girl buy your razors? Any personal hygiene products have been purchased by me because my girl always fucks it up or wants to try something new for me even though I've told her a million times I buy a certain thing for specific reasons (I.e scented deodorant irritates my armpits, even many non scented do and I need a specific brand of it).
>but user it smells good

Agree
Trash razor

Some of us have more than peach fuzz even after a day or two

This is a thread for white men, not simian shitskins in the call center.

no you dont

I use them. The one blade ones. Much better than anything else, especially if you dont shave every day. They cope with 5mm hair without clogging up.

Bics are great for a close shave but they cut me up so bad. Have to place patches of tissue on my face just to stop the bleeding.

Hows that locust plague going down for you, filthy heathen?

Every time I've used a bic, it looks like I tried to commit suicide. I used a straight razor for a while, and I loved it. I got lazy though, and switched back to a gillete. Will probably stop being a baby and go back to straight razor.

I shave my head cos I'm bald and using one of these has a high risk of taking a chunk of skin out no matter how skilled you are

works on my face, stop using derby blades

$3 for 10?

Buy a double edge safety razor, then you can buy 50 packs of even the nice blades for under $10.

styptic pencil, the white man's tool

Allah is a homo

>3$ for 10 bics

Lmao. Americans are paypigs for their supermarket overlords.

Pic related is the exact same product in the UK for £1 ($1.28)

Attached: 2019-01-16_12-12-57.png (977x731, 160K)

Yes that fresh open wound look really does it for me

Use a double edge like anyone with a brain cell. Keep a schtick disposable for those times you travel.

based and redpilled

i just use a beard trimmer on the shortest setting for the last 10year or so, quicker and less irritating

But how much does the license to possess them cost?

Not all American m8y. Some parts of the country are more expensive than others. Think NYC or LA. Other parts like East Texas you can probably find them for $1.50 at Walmart. It's a big fucking country.

Bic does make exellent multi-blade disposable razors for the White Man who needs additional blades.

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 36K)

How do you shave with a lighter?

Attached: 1519820521529.jpg (344x768, 70K)

This is a thread for White Men, not retarded mongoloids

(((Gillette)))

Are those tweets real?

A true polack should use an electric razor and wears from a lightly shade to a tiny kept beard.
In these times when we are too jaded to clean shave and beards are now normie, s0i and feminine as blood in your crotch, thats the truth.

Why be clean shaven? Just grow it out for 2 or 3 days, it looks more masculine than obeying your corporate bosses demands that you are clean shaven - basically looking like Chinese that can't grow beards.
3-4 day stubble and shave your hair the same length; women love it...if you're not a la creatura with no jaw line.

The hacker known as four Chan wears a fumanchu with his neck beard

Attached: Van-Der-Hagen-Safety-Razor-Review-1024x773.jpg (1024x773, 87K)

That will be 30 dollars leCanadien

I get a pack of 12 for £1.50
shaving kino

The real point is to teach marketing Jews a lesson.

It's a good balancr between cheap I'll try these out when I burn through the mach 5 heads I have

(((chrome plated brass)))

>uk talking about things being deadly

Ive seen the weapon sweep pictures

bic is french for man
yoplait is french for yoghurt
learning something new everyday.

wow

I'm honestly not going to stop buying their shit because they ran one gay ad

A pen

>learning french
That's exactly what those sneaky frogs want, french to be lingua franca

pain au chocolat means chocolate bread

>People here don't use electric shavers

Seriously if you had facial hair you would fucking hate how goddam time consuming saving your face with these pathetic hand shavers are.

>good goy

Bic marketing intern found his way to Jow Forums.

i never said learning french you christ cuck.

also bics rip me to shreds, schick quattro titanium is my go-to but recently fake blades have been appearing and they shred me up.

will buy some bic tripples :)

As if any of you are going to make a change. In a few weeks this will be forgotten about entirely.

Why so angry?

I haven't bought a razor in over two years. I use an electrician trimmer and my wife's Schick if the edges need it. Full beard is the only correct answer.

They're shit stopgap design from 1975, I guess military and prisons got most orders.
Get a generic two blades + strip.

This, I use one blade for three weeks, one bag lasts a long time

Those onetime/throwaway types :

The secret id : they get best after 2 or 3 shavings and last up to 8 or so.

DONT throw them away! Im dead serious.

>not using DE razor or pic related
>nigger tier

Attached: s-l400(2).jpg (400x400, 11K)

Feather: 22 cents per blade.

THEY TOOK THIS FROM YOU.

BIC - Best pens and razors in the world

I think they are. I remember seeing them when that stuff was fresh. Alex jones even mentioned he backed out

>if I impersonate a Jew saying something you have to do the opposite aahahaha

Why can’t we meme the original disposable razor back into popularity? The shavette?

Attached: 9A15A106-B281-4EE0-8471-358ED0D4E646.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)