I believe in God but christianity makes no sense

I believe in God but christianity makes no sense.

from the concept of the trinity to original sin. non of it makes sense.

we don’t even know the authors of the new testament and the writers were not eyewitnesses

Attached: 698AD328-99EA-4208-93D9-605EFCD7CED2.png (194x260, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
youtu.be/fF2D1jWhnZ8
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo
hardpreaching.com/070906p.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we don’t even know the authors of the new testament and the writers were not eyewitnesses
We know the authors of every book except Hebrews. And we know when they were written (all in the late 1st century). And they were accounts from interviews with witnesses or letters from early church leaders (Including Peter, who was eye witness to it all) about doctrine, not some holy word of god passed down to one prophet on a mountain somewhere.

If you don't believe in Jesus you don't believe in god. Christianity is the only world view that makes sense.

You might believe in a false god, but you don't believe in the god.

>We know the authors of every book except Hebrews
THIS IS WHAT CHRISTIANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>trinity
>I consider this world to be like a thought or dream of God. Then those vibrations all around us might actually be kind of brainwaves and the different charges around us neural impulses . i think in that concept also lies the holy trinity
>Imagine this world like a dream, or thought of God. In your dream your mind/conciousness makes up the entire world. This is the holy spirit. You can then appear as an avatar of yourself in it and interact with people directly. This would be the equivalent of the son. Then there is the you outside the dream which then possibly is the Father. Now considering the occult principle of As above, so below, we can deduce that the higher realms relate to the lower ones, like our, this, world relates to our dreams.

>1In the beginning was the Word (Logos), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>Now imagining that "in the beginning was the word" actually meant "thought" or "concepts"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
>than it pretty much fits i believe

what dont you get about the original sin?

>what dont you get about the original sin?
The story of Adam and Eve is obviously fiction, and anyone who takes it seriously is too stupid to be allowed admittance to the ethnostate

LMAOOOOO ETHOSTATE is an idea for insecure losers

>The ethnostate

Attached: 1512371048833.gif (554x668, 11K)

Original sin is a illogical concept. the bible even contradicts it. early christians didn’t even believe in it.

It's almost like it's papist nonsense.

>The story of Adam and Eve is obviously fiction
yet the greeks have pretty much the same story with pandora opening the box unleashing every evil (sin) onto us like eve.
We could also go to the aztecs where its a feathered serpent (Quetzacoatl) brought them knowledge like the Serpent in Eden did.

how so?

>LMAOOOOO ETHOSTATE is an idea for insecure losers
Well, you would say that mate. Obviously everyone who gets turned away at the gates is going to spend the rest of their lives whining about it on Plebbit.

What is original sin? Explain in your own words. Is it eve's sin leading to the fall and free will? Is it the concept that children are born unpure? Elaborate.

>ethnostate

Attached: 1545084475231.png (378x357, 75K)

It's all so tiresome. Pic related.

>Jesus came to save us. Click this:

Attached: 20190116_185943.jpg (704x1010, 315K)

>blah blah blah
The evidence shows conclusively that the earliest male common ancestor or all humans, and the earliest female ancestor, lived tens of thousands of years apart

Therefore the Garden of Eden story cannot possibly be true

>we got a brain over here
Quick, everyone stop believing

Attached: PhotoGrid_1530377509896.jpg (2048x2048, 1.92M)

there is a good case for preadamic people , and then there are the white people, descendents of Adam and Eve, Shem, Abraham and Israel.

I believe in "god" but no existing religion makes sense

May God give to OP the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. For there is no other name under heaven given to men by which OP may be saved.

>W V Mr Newton Anderson found this bell inside a lump of coal in 1944.
Lol, that's hilarious.

Attached: magicbell.png (581x432, 315K)

Christ put into words the actions of a 'goodly' person as commonly accepted even today.

His concept of what that actually is though was very much in need of being pointed out.

Attached: 1450356628956.jpg (3000x2023, 1.73M)

The Earth is a little over 6000 years old. Just as the Bible says. If anyone thinks they know 100% for sure otherwise, they are a parrot who doesnt even understand the science behind it and wants to lord their brainwashing over others.

Attached: 20180622_015357.jpg (1455x1047, 562K)

Children's picture bible versions aren't true.
Genesis 1 and 2 describe different events.
Man was created on the sixth day in Genesis 1. In Genesis 2, on the seventh day, God rested. Then after the seventh day, God created the garden and formed Adam and placed him in the garden. After the seventh day. Man was created on the sixth day.
That's not contradictory. Teaching it is racist, because it suggests not all people were descended from Adam, so that teaching is suppressed usually, but that is what it says, clear as day.

>Matthew, James, John, and Peter were eyewitnesses
Matthew and John never claim to be eyewitnesses
>James
None of his writings survive
>Peter
None of his writings survive
> and the other writers (Paul, Mark, and Luke) knew the 11 apostles personally.
You dolt. Paul didn't "know the apostles", he WAS an apostle.
>Mark, and Luke knew the 11 apostles personally.
Mark and Luke never claim to have known the apostles.

Both you obtuse snownigger.

You should stop listening to Catholics and read the bible. Original sin is made up

>For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
2 Peter 1:21 KJV

Now it makes sense, right?

Attached: trinity19.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Trinity isn't that hard to understand.

You know those Austin Powers movies? Austin Powers is not Dr Evil, and neither of them are Fat Bastard, but all three are fully Mike Meyes

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 9K)

>but that is what it says, clear as day.
Unfortunately neither of the two Petrine epistles were actually written by Peter.

You believe in God and not Jesus, just like all European men.
Christianity is fucking retarded; spend your time understanding the spirituality of your ancestors

Ohhh! Forgedaboudit!

>The Trinity
The Trinity has always been a difficult thing to explain.
Even explaining how Jesus Christ could be God Incarnate has been difficult.

The question always arises,"How can the Father and Jesus both be God if there is only One God?

I was once discussing with an atheist whether or not it would be possible for two omnipotent beings to exist. I originally started by stating that this is not possible because if the actions of one all powerful being contradicted the other, then there would arise a paradox.

It's like asking the question of what happens when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object.
Or so I thought.

During this discussion I had a realization. If both beings are truly omnipotent, then they would also both be omniscient and omnipresent.
Being omniscient and omnipresent, they would both be knowledge itself and wisdom itself. Their wills and actions would never contradict one another because they would always be in agreeance.
There would never be a contradiction, and thus there would never be a paradox.

Both being omnipresent, they would also both exist everywhere at once, including within each other. They would seemingly be separate, but would be One in Truth.

This explains how God can have multiple persons, but still be One God.

Attached: The I AM.jpg (713x713, 118K)

yfw that "stylized insect" is aerodynamic enough to fly as a miniture RC plane.
and folks don't believe vhimanna is real

>>James
>None of his writings survive
So you say.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-044013_Bible Gateway.jpg (1080x621, 117K)

They were written by God, seeing as the Word of God is Inspired(root word: to breathe).

>Original sin and The Gospel

God created humanity with free will so that we may come to love Him freely and in truth.
However, since we have that free will, we can sin against Him.
God knew this would happen when He created us, so He provided a way for us to be reconciled with Him for free.
Hid did this by incarnating as a man to pay for our crimes against Him, Himself.

Why was this necessary?

It was necessary because God is perfectly Good and Just.
Since He is perfectly Good and Just, then there must be retribution for the crimes we have committed.
His Justice must be satisfied.

But since God loves us and wants to have a relationship with us, He took it upon Himself to suffer in our place for our sins.
This is the truest expression of His mercy for us.
All we need to do is accept this free Gift.

Some might ask,"If Jesus bore the sins of all mankind, then why is there as hell?"

If you do not believe in Christ and allow Him to cover your sins, when you stand before God, you will have to pay for them yourself.

Attached: 1526537449215.png (1069x1195, 2.7M)

The first one certainly was. The second one is in doubt among scholars, but the first one is not.

Jew on a stick

Islam is the answer. the only religion that preaches a monotheism that makes sense

St Peter was a Galilean fisherman. The author of 1 Peter was trained in Greek rhetoric. Therefore is it fantastically unlikely that St Peter is the author of 1 Peter.

I didnt know that. I never got around to looking into each one. I'll look up Vhiminima later

See pic. Religion is mind virus. God was a mushroom

Attached: Adamevefresco.jpg (1256x1190, 207K)

> Amerimutt thinks he knows what all white Europeans think
Haha.

I'm not saying it's either or neither I was giving some examples for user to go by.

You are such a disinfo shill

>makes no sense
of course it makes no sense - it is beyond sense, as sense is a limited mortal faculty. If you could explain the Trinity you would be God.

Peter was a fisherman until 30 AD. 1 Peter was not written until 60-65AD.

>none of it makes sense
>doesn't say why or how
>vagueness makes the thread easy to derail
your first time?

>non of it makes sense

Go watch Bishop Barron, he is excellent at explaining Christianity. If you really want to get into the nitty gritty you'll need to start reading. Start with Summa Theologica.

>You are such a disinfo shill
Possibly, but why can't you make that argument without making rookie mistakes like quoting 2 Peter?

>Peter was a fisherman until 30 AD. 1 Peter was not written until 60-65AD.
Please explain how an adult Galilean fisherman achieved a training in Greek rhetoric and philosophy, and an advanced command of Greek grammar and vocabulary.

>too dumb to use explosives at range
pass

Idiot. He travelled through the Greek Speaking East for thirty years before he wrote that letter. Antioch is not in Galilee.

Jesus may have existed, but he never resurrected, the most probable turn of events is that he died, promised to come back, and like clockwork, when he stayed dead his followers started saying how they truly had seen him risen and the rest is just faith and self-delusion.

>Why would they pretend?

There's a recent cult of very ardent followers called the gnosis of Samael Aun Weor, Samael Aun Weor actually promised that he would resurrect after his death, much like Jesus christ, since he was supposed to be an even greater messiah.

Know what? He died, never resurrected, still has very ardent followers whom ruin their entire lives for the worship.

The gnosis of Samael Aun Weor, look it up.

>He travelled through the Greek Speaking East for thirty years before he wrote that letter.
Greek rhetoric was taught to Greek-speaking children. How did a non-Greek speaking adult fisherman attain that training?

the religious premise
Electric Universe Theory is close enough to correct.
God in the ignorant human conception is a subsection of the greater universal magnetic and di-electric fields connecting consciousness
Consciousness being a harmonizing signal frequency set that arise in living creatures possibly AI, it's not magic it's just automatic field reactions

Attached: .......gif (700x488, 3.83M)

God' s holy spirit is like his soul. If he finds a fitting vessel he can use his soul to "board" it and walk around his own universe.

Our bodies are temples. The 7 sins defile us, the 7 virtues cleanse us. Since all humans are natural sinners, Jesus had to be sacrificed in order to divide the holy spirit among all humans.

There are not many people left with the spirit of God in them.

as regards christianity, I have chosen - without being a jew - to mostly discard the new testament. No amendment or addition to the original message is acceptable.

Attached: zeus-100372710-primary.idge.jpg (620x413, 96K)

The idea of the Trinity is best described by Philo of Alexandria, a Jew of the first century. Philo had it that God exists as a "divine triad", with God the Father at the center, flanked by His two powers. Those two powers are the creative power and the regent power. Philo also had it that to the unitiated mind, God appears as that triad, but to the initiated mind He is one.

Original sin in the West is not how it is understood in the East, meaning that the idea of inherited guilt of the West is not the Eastern view. In the Eastern view, all men inherited from Adam a propensity to sin, but guilt is not imputed until sin is complete.

When you say "we do not know the writers...", it is actually that we do not know the writers of the gospels themselves. The gospels are not signed by any author, but are attributed to three apostles of Jesus, and Luke, a disciple of Paul. That each is "the gospel according to...", is not to say that any apostle wrote any gospel, but that his teachings on the gospel is recorded.

Regardless, the bible was compiled by the Synod of Hippo circa 395 or so AD. That Synod had a criteria they used to determine the books of the canon. Those books of the canon do not contradict the teachings of Christianity from the beginning.

Why would I debate someone blatantly attacking the Word of God in a thread about an user trying to find answers? In all likelihood, you are the OP and this was your intent all along- to sew doubt, as satan does. You have such a greater damnation for prostelyzing for doubt. You really cant understand that?

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:6 KJV

>record scratch, freeze frame
>yep, thats me, banging out a world egg on eternal forge, i bet youre wondering how i...

This is what kikes teach. You are all damned.

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:6 KJV

Attached: ugh.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>How did a man who lived in a Greek speaking city for decades learn greek?

Attached: 1515273963457.gif (234x159, 315K)

>>How did a man who lived in a Greek speaking city for decades learn greek?
Right, so Peter knew how to ask for directions to the whorehouse in Greek. That still doesn't explained how he acquired an education in advanced Greek rhetoric and grammar.

>valid argument
>LARPER: Jiw Jaw Jew

pic related is a much better description of the Trinity.

Attached: ark-of-the-covenant-covenant-theology-illustration.jpg (305x201, 27K)

I see, you were just trolling the whole time.

Go suck a black dick you bunch dumb shills. Whitr ethnostate is the true goal of Jow Forums

>Why would I debate someone blatantly attacking the Word of God in a thread about an user trying to find answers?
Why don't both you and OP post in /x/, rather than spamming a politics board with your weird religious shit?

To those who are not reprobate:

Repent and believe before it's too late. We are all sinners- every single one of us. Hell is a real place, and the wages of sin is death, but God has given us the gift of eternal life. His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Word manifest in the flesh. He came to save us. You only have to believe, and at that moment you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you are INDWELLED with the Holy Spirit and SEALED until the day of redemption. It is a gift that God will not take away. Few there be that find it.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

There are no more Israeli flags in most threads. Only days ago, they openly flaunted them. Their tactics have shifted back to memeflags, but mostly VPNs and kikes outside of Israel. You can be sure to find them when you look, and you can be sure they will come in threads about Christ. Copy, paste and revise this if you'd like.

>Jesus is Lord
Bible Way To Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
MARCHING TO ZION(Biblical Rebuke of Judaism)
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
Jewish Mass Murderers
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
Soul-Winning Demonstration
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
Fake Spirituality
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
Lamb's Book of Life
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
Once Saved, Always Saved
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
Reality of Hell
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
Why I hate Barack Obama (God hates people)
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
Truth About Hinduism
youtu.be/fF2D1jWhnZ8
Marxist Luciferian King
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
Pope Francis and His Lies
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
The Jews and their Lies
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

Attached: textgram_1546582910.png (1080x1080, 625K)

>Whitr ethnostate is the true goal of Jow Forums
We're almost at the two billionth post, user. How many more do you think we'll need before achieving worldwide supremacy?

I know this makes you seethe, but lurk more

Attached: ChristPost4Pol.png (612x392, 401K)

then you are not christian, it's than simple

Pastor Anderson is no man of God.
He preaches hatred.

Prosperity gospel preachers are one type of wolf in sheep's clothing, and Anderson is another type.

>For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Acts 20:27KJV

Ricky Tsang was an Asian man from Canada with a debilitating disease called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy that confined him to a wheelchair. He listened to my sermons for the past many years and sent me a lot of encouraging e-mails. He had originally contacted me about 6 years ago to tell me that he had gotten saved as a result of listening to the preaching from Faithful Word Baptist Church. After staying alive much longer than expected, Ricky went home to be with the Lord recently at age 35. Ricky had an inspirational attitude about his disease and was a blessing to all those around him. He has been an encouragement to me personally, and I am thankful that he is "walking, and leaping, and praising God" in heaven.

I’ve seen where Ricky told this story publicly before, so I think he would want me to tell it. Like many disabled people, Ricky had been abused by a Sodomite. He would not get saved because he was bitter toward the Lord about what had happened. He struggled with statements he had heard from Christians such as, “Even Jeffrey Dahmer is in Heaven.” After hearing the sermon “Sodomite Reprobates” Ricky realized that God is a righteous God. He finally believed and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as his saviour because of hearing that sermon.

People will say that the reprobate doctrine turns people away from the gospel, but for every one that the reprobate doctrine “turns away,” it brings in a guy like Ricky who needed to hear it. I praise God for Ricky’s friendship and this important lesson he has taught us about the results of hard preaching.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-211002_Facebook.jpg (708x530, 131K)

Ricky is not the only one that has been hindered by the watered-down doctrine that God loves everyone. There are people that you will meet at the door out soul-winning who will scoff and say that we teach that “child molesters will be in Heaven.” I’ve had to go through Romans 1 with people and explain to them that child molesters/Sodomites are reprobates who have been given over to vile affections because they have rejected God. There are people on this earth who have gone too far and can no longer get saved, and being a pervert is a symptom of being a reprobate. Jeffrey Dahmer, and others like him are burning in Hell! This is not to say that we should regularly bring up Romans One when soul-winning, but if a person brings up that issue, sometimes expounding the reprobate doctrine to them can remove an obstacle, so that they will get saved.

As a pastor, it is not my job to worry about which scripture passages might turn people away. Preachers need to preach the whole counsel of God. As soul-winners, we need to be ready to tackle the hard questions out soul-winning. When I preached a sermon against the Sodomites, I had no idea that someone would get saved as a result of that sermon, but I am thankful that Ricky did.

Here is the sermon on Sodomite Reprobates: hardpreaching.com/070906p.mp3

Attached: triumph-of-christianity.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

Please explain how the text of these two posts are related to news, world events and political issues.

It's related to the OP and the comment directly preceding it. Are you a sodomite? Did it offend?

Attached: president anderson.png (673x873, 618K)

You won't. Ever. You'll get a global cabal of degenerates running a one world government with the abomination of desolation sitting atop it.

Then the Lord comes back. This time He's not coming as a gentle servant but as judge and King.

It's clear to me, with the rise of reprobate behavior being pushed as normal in the West, and the political maneuvering going on around Israel, we're quite close.

Attached: The-Second-Coming-of-Jesus-Christ-and-the-return-of-the-Church_-570x427.jpg (570x427, 61K)

>You'll get a global cabal of degenerates running a one world government with the abomination of desolation sitting atop it.
Do you know what "abomination of desolation" actually means?

Protip: it's not a physical object.

You may be going to hell. I dont know if you've already gone too far in God's eyes. What I do know, is that you can make your damnation WORSE.

>which devour widows' houses, and for a show make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.
Luke 20:47 KJV
>which devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.
Mark 12:40 KJV
>Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Matthew 23:14 KJV
>But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: and others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Jude 1:20-23 KJV

Attached: Kikes leave.jpg (1080x984, 105K)

One of the most important facets of Christianity is God's gift of free will. God gave one creature on his earth this power and it is up to us to make the right choices and live in his image. It is also why fucking socialism and communism if fucking evil. Any system that forces people to give up this much free will is fucking evil.

Why is devouring a widow's house a worse sin than rape, or murder, or reading Reddit?

All religion is man made hoogey boogey. Complete bullshit. Anyone who believes is objectively inferior in terms of intellect.

Everyone who either believes in religion or atleast pretends to believe are basically just LARPING. You look like npcs from some shitty medieval rpg.

You don't think hate for the wicked is natural for a christian?

See, kike, this is where you went wrong.
It's not enough for you to just stop believing, like a child who outgrows Santa Claus. You have to go back and insult it, while inserting your own sexual depravity.
>Santa Claus is buttfucking reindeer in hell!

Not at all.
Do you think Christ hated the men who tortured Him?
He did not.
He loved them and prayed for them even as they were doing it.

Have you even read the holy scriptures?

And you're wrong.

christianity is interesting. I cant think of another religion with an absolute omnipotent god that also personally experienced doubt, pain, and death. This fills in an incompleteness that other all powerful gods would have, as only the lesser kind of gods you find in religion with many of them tend to have these sorts of personal mortal conflicts and struggles.

He called them the children of satan to their faces, and asked God to forgive them for their wickedness because they were ignorant.

Protip: it's the Antichrist, brainlet. And he will be a human.

>but Christianity makes no sense.
kike detected

Attached: 0 Oj6rvhXjQ4bP-zmC.jpg (1600x1124, 237K)

>Do you think Christ hated the men who tortured Him?
Jesus wasn't a real person. Haven't you been paying attention?

So prove it, you dumb motherfucker. Pro tip: you can't. Why? Because all religion is designed by humans to require belief, rather than evidence. And guess what you are when you believe something with literally 0 evidence? A LARPING dumbass.

>christianity is interesting. I cant think of another religion with an absolute omnipotent god that also personally experienced doubt, pain, and death.
What about Judaism?